1.5

Adequate Speeds Yes · No
1.4
1.0
1.0
Brand Manager for engin? Claim your listing.

MedClinic
MedClinicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not use this business

Our business uses Engin because the previous owner did. We recently stopped being able to make calls or send faxes. I have spent over a week emailing and calling and getting nowhere. They even told me we don't have a fax line which is rubbish. I asked for a copy of my contract so we can review it and cancel it and they said they don't have one and couldn't help with that. They could not be less helpful or proactive if they tried. Please stay right away from this very dodgy business.
Caitlin
Caitlin

Worst Customer Service Ever

[Name Removed] sucks. [Name Removed] was the rudest, most arrogant customer service agent I've ever spoken to. Screamed at me and was had disgusting customer service skills. He also told me only 3 people worked there in the whole company - will be terminating today.
Michelle W
Michelle WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Most unprofessional service I have ever encountered

If I only I could give 0 star. Overpriced for their service. Terrible connectivity for internet. Does not ever provide prompt response when my internet and phone line was down. It's taking 2 weeks and still no solution. "It's not our problem."  Show details
Chris T.
Chris T.2 posts

Akash H.
Akash H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic customer service

As a company in Melbourne inquired to cancel the account but they couldn't do that straight forward even when we insisted if we send a cancellation email from our domain but they need letterhead from highest signatory for what????? No clear picture for cancelling the service Show details
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Please DO NOT USE Engin

I use Engin for our business VIOP. Our VOIP line has been disconnected.
I have phoned numerous times, sent multiple emails and cannot contact a representative from Engin.
Product support if non existent.
son
sonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Pathetic service

Worse customer service charging me for a service in 2019 that was moved to a new company now refuse to cancel my service
Percy is the worst one iv ever spoken to arrogant rude person Show details
ScrewEngin
ScrewEnginSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deadset thiefs,how has a current affair been made aware

Never sign up to any service regarding This company,they continue to take out monthly charges from a service that was cancelled a year ago,once they have your bank details they will withdraw cash every month, thieving scumbags that hide behind a telephone Show details
Phil
Phil2 posts

Avoid Engin & other Vocus brands

Absolutely terrible. We had a voice service via a SIP trunk. Since Vocus has taken over the ownership of Engin, we're told they will shut down the SIP service and we need to move. Started moving service, before the contracted cut over date, Engin have deleted the routing from their system, so calls are told our business number is disconnected. Customer support non existent.
JEH
JEHSydney, NSW3 posts

Absolutely Shocking service!!

Our phone system don't work. We were down for an entire week and they still didn't send someone to fix the problem.
They have a terrible culture and ZERO customer service.
If you call them, you could stay on the line for an hour!
Nathan
Nathan

Absolutely terrible customer service. Arrogant staff- find a more suitable provider

The connection is terrible, and so is the customer service. I Would strongly suggest you do not go with this service provider as there are many better options out there.
If you do go to cancel, be prepared to deal with their condascending customer service team. Show details
Rob diamonds
Rob diamondsNsw

Use Skype which offers numbers

Skype offers local numbers

Just download app then login or create login then chose location and if you want it to be monthly or 3months upto year

robert
robert2 posts

Totally Pathetic do not deal with this company one star because you have tio have a rating they dese

I cancelled my service and the direct debit billing has continued.

Three emails and two conversations with their call center have failed to resolve this issue.

I do not believe they have customer service of any type operating for this company.

The overseas call center is totally useless in resolving any issue and refuses to transfer you back to any Australian contact.

I doubt they actually do have an Australia office anymore.

My advice is do not deal with this company under any circumstances.

nate
nateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC19 posts

Won't answer the phone

There is no way to get in contact with them to cancel my account. I am contacting the ombudsman now.

GENE
GENEMelbourne

Dasdas35
Dasdas35

Hey.
I'm trying to get an engine number so my partner can call me from prison.
I found a few good websites with cheap deals.
My question is I don't have a landline only a mobile.
Do they charge extra for that?
I know I need to pay for the plan that gives him minutes like 50$ for 800 minutes of 7 cent a minute and he needs to have money in his gaol account so it will be paid but other than that and the cost of the connection.. do they charge extra per minute because it's a mobile??

Kellie T.
Kellie T.

Hey I'm wondering if there is a way to set up unlimited calls and call time with prisoners. My partner is in Arthur Gorrie correctional centre and I would love for him to be able to call me for more than 5 mins. I saw a site called Engin numbers but I'm not sure if it's safe and secure or if it's a scam. I tried to look it up and it told me they don't do that anymore but it still gives me the option to pay $30 a month for unlimited calls and call time. Has anyone tried this site before and does it work?

1712banjo
1712banjo

I missed a call from the prison to be approved so he could call me. How long until they call again cause it's been over a week?

Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Too late for you 1712banjo, but if you can get them a message ( emailaprisoner/ other family) tell them to fill In a new request every day. Until you get the call

Extra Information

Brand Manager for engin? Claim your listing.