Enova Energy

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dede

DedeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect customer service

So far so good. The gentlemen that signed me up was an absolute legend - Matthew! He was so friendly and relatable. Customer service has always been spot on. The rates are ridiculously good. I don't know what else to say. Change to these guys, they're Aussie and good at their job!!!!!

Tony E.

Tony E.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

ENOVA Energy mon amore

recommend Enova as only local community owned provider. Great feed in tariff, statements are very informative. Their Wider ethics need support eg their support of local PV and green credentials.

Lenore Cooper

Lenore CooperRichmond-Tweed, NSW

At last! An energy company that sees the light.

As a customer and small shareholder, I'm very proud to be supporting the innovative Enova energy company. Enova is not only helping to transform Australia's energy system with its focus on community ownership, renewable energy and local investment in energy efficiency, education and community projects, it also provides great and friendly customer service and very competitive pricing. If Enova is coming to your area, don't hesitate to jump on board!

Jim Bee

Jim BeeMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic community owned Australian company

We have been with Enova for several years now. They are easy to deal with, competitive and best of all a real Australian business with a focus on local jobs and the community.

ServicesElectricity

Community based green energy! Fabulous!

I have been so pleased with my reduction in power bills but more by the ease with which it all took place...and mostly by the idea that I am part of a community based effort to live more consciously. I became a share holder because I believe in the aims of Enova. I am so happy to be part of it.
Jenny P

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Nodon'tsdisplaymyname

Nodon'tsdisplaymynameRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I am really pleased to have discovered Enova!

I am lucky enough to have a small villa which had solar panels installed when I bought it. I have added a solar hot water tank to that system and am really pleased with my power bills which are minimal, even though I don't have a battery system. Enova gives me a great rate for my energy feed into the grid; they are also wonderful with customer service! As they are a local energy company, situated in my town, I am even more determined to support them. But of course the main thing is their push for renewable energy sources and their absolute support to local projects that support renewables.

Peter L

Peter LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Enova - great for the community. great for you

I was very attracted by the aims of Enova, especially the not-for-profit side of the business and the focus on promoting renewable energy. I invested in the initial capital raising and have been involved with energy coaching as a volunteer, which has taught me heaps about efficient energy use.
I was one of the first customers, and have been extremely happy with the service and responsiveness to the few enquiries I have had to make. I already had solar panels and two years ago, installed 9.6kWh of battery storage, and this has enable me to keep my energy bills down. I now draw down minimal amounts from the grid.
I would encourage others to consider switching to Enova.

Peter L

Loving green energy!

Switching to Enova was one of the best decisions we have made - our power bill is so much cheaper each quarter but best of all it feels so good to know we are using green energy!

Sue Harrison

Sue HarrisonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best service and price!

My energy was swapped over very quickly and I didn’t have to do a thing. Enova took care of all details. If you need to call them they are local, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Teena

TeenaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Enova: a truly alternative energy provider

We switched to Enova 3 years ago and there is great satisfaction in receiving power that will create a better future world. We are completely and utterly happy with Enovas service.

Switching to Enova - great choice

Dealing with my energy provider went from being a pain to a pleasure when I switched to Enova. The customer service is excellent, prices competitive and I can see they are doing a lot of good in our community.

Paul

PaulYamba

Great team

Knowledgeable and polite staff.You feel like a part of the team of people who care for our world.This is how all power retailers should function. Been with them since inception with no regrets.

Kevin N

Kevin NSydney

Be part of a change for good

I was looking for energy options that offer alternatives to damaging the environment and my children's future. Enova is delivering via a different model, which is more generationally ethical. Just consider them as a provider if you have the option.

Renee

ReneeByron Bay

Totally happy with Enova

I've been with Enova since 2016 and am also a shareholder. So great to know that this company is local and community owned, and that our money stays in our area. I have solar panels and the feed-in tariff is good. I've had no problems with them whatsoever.

Neil

NeilNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent provider

Most efficient, courteous, knowledgeable staff promoting their company which results in a flawless supply of most competitively priced electricity together with excellent solar feed in tariffs. As a customer of over two years I cannot rate Enova highly enough
Neil.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Community owned - perfect!

I invested a tiny bit of my own hard earned dollars to help see Enova get off the ground. Very proud to be part of such a terrific idea that gives back so much to the community it serves.

Techo_Tim

Techo_TimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Community focus: A nice change in today's world

In this era of prolonged inaction, and in fact discouragement by the current federal government, of the much needed renewable energy transition, Enova has continued to forge ahead with community focused future energy outcomes. We could all get behind them by moving over to this iconic company, and in turn, help them work more efficiently and effectively for us all.

ServicesElectricity

Community owned energy company. YES!

Have been with Enova for two and a half years now and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Also 50% of profits go towards investing in community renewable energy projects.

Jenny Dowell

Jenny DowellRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Couldn’t be happier with Enova!

I was an early investor in and customer of Enova and couldn’t be happier. About two years ago we installed solar panels from a local supplier and now enjoy the benefits of both decisions. I wanted my money to stay local- to support local jobs and be socially and environmentally beneficial.
My accounts are easy to read and I know I’m contributing to a clean future.
I couldn’t be happier and do not hesitate in recommending Enova to others.

lew

lew

Exceeded my expectations.

Took a chance and signed up with a new locally based electricity retailer. Found them very responsive to the local community and due to their support for renewable energy, when power prices increased recently, they increased their feed in tariffs accordingly. Net result is that I am actually better off now than I was before the increase. Seriously, I can't fault that. Customer Service has been efficient, polite and friendly. Have had no negative dealings.

don

donasked

do you have 3 monthly billing
are you in adelaide

Cygnet G

Cygnet Gasked

Are there any non-Australian shareholders in Enova?

Katherine B.Enova Energy

Hi Cygnet,

Enova has no non-Australian shareholders and we're wholly Australian owned and operated. One of the requirements in our company's constitution is that all our shareholders must be Australian based.

We're fortunate to have shareholders spread all over Australia and a large portion, 70% or so, based in the Northern Rivers of NSW where Enova Energy was founded.

Thanks,

Enova Team

Pavel P.asked

Hi, can you please comment on why 95% of 5-star reviews here are from the last week of July 2019 (mostly 18 July 2019 with time difference around 5-30 minutes)?

Looks quite suspicious to me.

Katherine B.Enova Energy

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your enquiry - these reviews are from our loyal shareholders and engaged customer base.

The alignment with day & time was a wonderful response after one of our regular email newsletters was sent out to this group.

The newsletter shared updates on the latest happenings for Enova, snippets from our latest blogs, and raised awareness that there were several places online that people can leave reviews on our Business helping others find out more about our brand and people's experiences when dealing with us.

Thanks,

Enova Team

Pavel P.

Thank you for the detailed explanation, now that makes sense to me. :)

Get an answer from our members and Enova Energy representatives