Enova Community Energy

Enova Community Energy

Listing monitored by Enova Energy

Pros

Renewable energy sources
Not-for-profit eco projects
Affordable rates

4.9
AlisonGlasshouse Mountains

Prices going up due to fossil fuel and gas price rises.

I have been advised the price of my 'community' 'renewable' energy is going up because 'The wholesale market conditions have persisted and worsened in the more recent months as global demand for fossil fuels increase against limited supplies, leading to significant pressure on coal and gas prices globally and here in Australia' and 'we are also seeing ongoing unplanned outages at multiple large generators' (this is in reference to coal power generation). Feeling like electricity purchased (at extra cost compared to my previous energy provider) should be fairly immune to some of these impacts.. but it's not

Alison

So YOU are not able to negotiate a better deal for customers who are paying the price for fossil fuels when not even really using fossil fuels. Well this is rubbish. Im going off grid with battery when I can.

Love that Enova is community owned

This is the second time I have used Enova for electricity supply. All very prompt and efficient. I love that they give back to communities particularly communities who have suffered natural disasters.

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity
Neil M.
Neil M.Northern Region, NSW

Professional timely service

Solar plan
Just created an account. No idea how they will perform in the future
So far so good
Previous electricity retailer refused to adjust my account to reflect loss of connectivity during Nth NSW floods. I hope this mob is more sympathetic and responsive

Hi Neil,
Thank you so much for your review. It's great to have you on board with us. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards, The Enova team

Rhonda
RhondaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service

I have dealt with Enova staff on various occasions when I have bought and sold property. I have always found their customer service to be excellent. Easy to deal with and efficient re connections and disconnect process. We had smart metres installed and I could not fault to communication between Enova staff and myself.

So good!!

Called to set up electricity and the gentleman who helped me was fantastic! It was set up so fast! Very happy to have switched to a provider who are community based and good for the planet!

Angie
Angie

Friendly, efficient, local, community owned, sustainable. What’s not to love?!

Power connected when we moved.
Very easy to deal with.
Quick and efficient.
Great customer service.
Easy to contact.
Great to know I’m using a locally owned service and profits go back into my community

Ricrubel
RicrubelSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Far So Good

EnovaEnova EnergySend a private message

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

So happy to have switched to Enova!

One pleasant phone call and I’ve switched from an electricity supplier that once was green but no longer is, to Enova, Greenpeace’s #1 rated green energy supplier.
Colin made the process so easy. And I’m delighted to be part of a community energy venture.

Hi Desney,
Thanks for your feedback! It's great to have you on board. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Kind Regards, The Enova team

Geoff W
Geoff WSydney

What a relief!

It's such a relief to have electricity supplied by an ethical retailer, maximising use of renewables and, especially at this time, investing substantially in its local area. Thank you so much!

Find out how Enova Community Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Ecologically sound energy provision should not have to be optional! Thanks for your service

Electricity provision transfer was easy, clarified and confirmed in a few days, an ecologically sound provider , rated no 1 by Greenpeace with transparent background mission statement and policies. Thanks for helping me making a small step to reduce my carbon footprint

EnovaEnova EnergySend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words and support Claire. It's great to have you with us and your choice to be with a greener retailer makes a difference!

Enova

Great customer service

Quick and helpful over-the-phone setup of our account which covered 2 properties. The clear Australian accent was easy to understand. We had some questions which were answered courteously and with some humour.

Catherine C
Catherine CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Electricity Supplier!

ENOVA are brilliant! As well as delivering an excellent service the team is efficient & friendly and they always exceed my expectations. Extremely helpful customer service with knowledgeable and swift response, delivery of service and very little wait time when calling. I love that I’m able to talk to someone local!! I recommend and will continue to recommend Enova to all my friends and family! 5 star!!

EnovaEnova EnergySend a private message

Thank you so much Catherine, Your support means a lot to us! It's great to have you on board and if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch :)

Cheers, Enova

Had a moment

Happy to be a customer, Jarrad was very helpful and progressed our application very efficiently.The bonus was the opportunity to help others who have been so badly affected by the floods

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity
EnovaEnova EnergySend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Alan, it's great to have you on board and your contribution towards the flood recovery is hugely appreciated.

Regards, Enova

Mike A
Mike ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to switch

Very easy to switch to Enova on their website and their rates and feed-in tariffs were very similar to my previous provider. They provide some very easy to interpret information about their company and services which was useful to help make my decision.

Thank you Mike!
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this great feedback. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Regards, Enova

Janet R.
Janet R.Sydney, NSW

Doing what I can.

I joined Enova in 2020. I'm in an urban area in Sydney & I wanted to support a community based company that drew on renewables and employed locals. They also let me pay a low fortnightly payment, that suited my finances. Customer service is lovely and I feel like I play a part in change by supporting providers like Enova. I appreciate getting bulletins about partnerships and their charity work. They don't "greenwash".

EnovaEnova EnergySend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Janet, It is great to have your support! We really appreciate our customers taking an interest in the work we do and couldn't do any of it without your support :)

Jose
Joseasked

Hello Enova Energy team, Just wanted to know the rates and plans that you have for Bundled Gas and Electricty plans and also Solar feedin rate. I live in Sydney and want to compare rates. Thanks Jose

Hugh McGarry
Hugh McGarryasked

Is Enova Energy in trouble? I notice they're not taking new customers right now. I hope they can survive!

Swannie
Swannieasked

Do you service Victoria?

See all Enova Community Energy questions

Get an answer from our members and Enova Energy representatives

Services

Home Energy Plan

Enova offers home energy plans for all of NSW and South-east Queensland, using the Energex network. There are no lock-in contracts, and you can cancel your energy plan any time.

Business Energy Plan

This energy company can manage the transfer from an existing energy supplier to Enova. As with the home energy plans, there are no lock-in contracts.

Not-for-profit projects

As well as being an energy company, Enova Community Energy is also a social enterprise. 50% of its profits go back into community projects investing in renewable energy, education and energy efficiency services.

These projects include creating microgrids, and solar gardens on the roofs of medium-sized business properties. There is also a shared community battery and a peer-to-peer solar energy trading project with 500 households.

Points of praise

• Enova’s green energy initiatives and community projects are viewed by customers as genuine and transparent. Reviewers were thrilled to have the opportunity to switch to an energy provider that uses renewable energy.
  • It’s easy to sign up or switch your energy provider to Enova Community Energy. Reviewers reported that this process takes under 10 minutes to complete on the phone. Customer service staff are kind, helpful and efficient.
  • The reasonable rates offered by Enova were a welcome discovery for householders.
CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity and Solar Feed-In Tariffs

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place