Enova Community Energy

4.9
  • Rates and Fees
Megan Y.
Megan Y.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Community owned clean electricity. What’s not to like?

I find Enova friendly knowledgeable and helpful with competitive prices. It was quick and easy to switch. It Feels satisfying to be a part of a community owned electricity company who is advocating for a renewable sustainable future.

Customer service

I spoke to a n English speaking australian who gave me splendid answers and no high pressure sales pitch. Very happy and have recommended we d to all our friends

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awsome Mob

Very good people to deal with customer service excellent .Glad to change from AGL Awesome service!! Most satisfied with the service will do another review when first bill comes in

Rates and Fees
ServicesElectricity

Recommend

I use Enova electricity and am very happy with all aspects of the service. Friendly, prompt and good value for money. I’ve never had a drop out in energy. I have recommended Enova to friends and community.

Maddie C.Enova Energy

Very efficient and friendly experience.

Basic new customer power connection. Power will be connected in 4 days time.Therefore, till then the above questions are unanswerable. I cannot understand why I have to keep writing with no more to say!!!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to switch

Just signed up for their solar premium plan. I was about to do it online but decided to call to see if I was still going to get my 44 cents Energex feed-in tariff. That was confirmed and all my details taken over the phone. Less than 5 minutes all up. FANTASTIC service.

miranda k.
miranda k.Illawarra, NSW

Great experience and the opportunity to speak with someone with great communication skills. Collin was absolutely fabulous and a breath of fresh air after dealing with other service who did not understand a word I was saying. No nonsense and efficient I am actually excited to be with this service. Saving money too could not have had a better start to my day.

Radd P.
Radd P.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy switch

Setup process was easy.
Didn't take long and they did all the calculations for me.
Chat with staff on the phone was friendly and helpful.
I love that they put profits towards local charities.
Plus...
Cheaper and greener!

ProfHood43
ProfHood43South East Queensland, QLD

GREAT TO BE WITH ENOVA!

I have just switched across to Enova! Having supported their community energy initiative since they began I was delighted that they have moved into SE QLD. Switching was so easy and the staff were amazing - courteous, rapid, and knowledgeable. And I’m better off than I was with Origin! Just wow!

Ken Russ
Ken RussRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No stress, no mess, no problems

Just joined up for our new home in northern New South Wales. Have to say from the get go Enova staff were professional, happy and very competent. All enquires, questions and concerns resolved without fuss and well explained.
Unfortunately I don't recall the operators name but would definitely recommend a party rise for her. A great ambassador for the company and obviously a dedicated employee.
Thank you so much.
Regards
Ken.

Would recommend!

I have only just signed up but from the experience I had so far I would recommend.
They are Aussie owned and operated. The bloke on the phone was fantastic. And the rates appear to be pretty competitive.

ServicesElectricity

Easy and ethical

Lovely Colin gave me a quick call back after an online enquiry. He compared my bill with their offer and I would be saving about $25 on my last bill. I was hoping to switch for ethical reasons and the decision was easy when I found I would be saving money too. $100 off my fist bill as a bonus too. Excellent customer service, great ethics, very happy to make the switch.

Carol Nott
Carol NottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Signed up with Enova

Thanks Alli for making the transition to Enova easy. Great rates and great customer service. I think it is wonderful to have a Community energy company giving back to the community.

Veronica G.
Veronica G.Hunter Region, NSW

Wish I’d Found Them Sooner

Called up to enquire about what rates I would qualify for and wound up signing up. No sign up fees, a 3% discount for paying on time, and I was given a further $100 off.

Colin was hands down the most pleasant company employee I’ve spoken to on the phone, 11/10 would recommend.

The rates and customer service are phenomenal. Ethical, Australian owned and they give back to the community. What more could I ask for?

Amanda G.
Amanda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just switched to Enova

Australian owned, community based energy retailer, I can save money on my bill and my money stays in Australia. Penny was very down to earth and explained everything clearly. The process was quick and easy. I was with Energy Australia which I didn’t know are Hong Kong owned so my money has been going offshore. Looking forward to being an Enova customer.

Read more reviews - page 2

Denise
Deniseasked

do you service victoria

Maddie C.Enova Energy

Hi Denise, we would love to have people in Victoria join our amazing Enova community -

Currently we are only able to provide our offers in New South Wales and South East Queensland. Enova is unfortunately not yet available in Victoria.

Please do stay subscribed to keep up with all the Enova news - our ideal goal is to one day service ALL of Australia, so if you stay subscribed you will certainly be one of the first to know about any future expansions. At this time we cannot advise on any time frames of an expansion into Victoria.

Thank you again for your interest and support, and have a great day.

Kind regards,

Maddie | The Enova Team

Jeremiah Justin B.
Jeremiah Justin B.asked

Hi,

I am in a townhome (Free standing) with an embedded network provider. Are you willing to take on an individual meter in an embedded network?

Cheers

Bronwyn Smith
Bronwyn Smithasked

Can I become a customer if I am renting a home further away than 100 miles? (Bermagui)

JandI
JandI

Yes anywhere in NSW is fine apparently

ancient artist
ancient artist

I am not sure .I think they are a local Ballina Byron area. I am with Powershop which are carbon neutral and about $40 a month cheaper

Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for your question - you're in luck as we service all of NSW!

Our Customer Service team would be happy to run a bill comparison for you and talk you through the best plan for your needs - you can upload your bill directly here to receive a comparison: https://enovaenergy.com.au/compare-electricity-bill or you can email us at info@enovaenergy.com.au with your contact details for one of our team to contact you.

Otherwise, please feel free to give us a call directly on 02 5622 1700.

Thanks again for the interest,

Enova Team