Enova Energy

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ENOVA Energy mon amore

recommend Enova as only local community owned provider. Great feed in tariff, statements are very informative. Their Wider ethics need support eg their support of local PV and green credentials.

ServicesElectricity

At last! An energy company that sees the light.

As a customer and small shareholder, I'm very proud to be supporting the innovative Enova energy company. Enova is not only helping to transform Australia's energy system with its focus on community ownership, renewable energy and local investment in energy efficiency, education and community projects, it also provides great and friendly customer service and very competitive pricing. If Enova is coming to your area, don't hesitate to jump on board!

Fantastic community owned Australian company

We have been with Enova for several years now. They are easy to deal with, competitive and best of all a real Australian business with a focus on local jobs and the community.

ServicesElectricity

Community based green energy! Fabulous!

I have been so pleased with my reduction in power bills but more by the ease with which it all took place...and mostly by the idea that I am part of a community based effort to live more consciously. I became a share holder because I believe in the aims of Enova. I am so happy to be part of it.
Jenny P

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

I am really pleased to have discovered Enova!

I am lucky enough to have a small villa which had solar panels installed when I bought it. I have added a solar hot water tank to that system and am really pleased with my power bills which are minimal, even though I don't have a battery system. Enova gives me a great rate for my energy feed into the grid; they are also wonderful with customer service! As they are a local energy company, situated in my town, I am even more determined to support them. But of course the main thing is their push for renewable energy sources and their absolute support to local projects that support renewables.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Enova - great for the community. great for you

I was very attracted by the aims of Enova, especially the not-for-profit side of the business and the focus on promoting renewable energy. I invested in the initial capital raising and have been involved with energy coaching as a volunteer, which has taught me heaps about efficient energy use.
I was one of the first customers, and have been extremely happy with the service and responsiveness to the few enquiries I have had to make. I already had solar panels and two years ago, installed 9.6kWh of battery storage, and this has enable me to keep my energy bills down. I now draw down minimal amounts from the grid.
I would encourage others to consider switching to Enova.

Peter L

Loving green energy!

Switching to Enova was one of the best decisions we have made - our power bill is so much cheaper each quarter but best of all it feels so good to know we are using green energy!

Best service and price!

My energy was swapped over very quickly and I didn’t have to do a thing. Enova took care of all details. If you need to call them they are local, knowledgeable and very helpful.

ServicesElectricity

Enova: a truly alternative energy provider

We switched to Enova 3 years ago and there is great satisfaction in receiving power that will create a better future world. We are completely and utterly happy with Enovas service.

Switching to Enova - great choice

Dealing with my energy provider went from being a pain to a pleasure when I switched to Enova. The customer service is excellent, prices competitive and I can see they are doing a lot of good in our community.

Great team

Knowledgeable and polite staff.You feel like a part of the team of people who care for our world.This is how all power retailers should function. Been with them since inception with no regrets.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Be part of a change for good

I was looking for energy options that offer alternatives to damaging the environment and my children's future. Enova is delivering via a different model, which is more generationally ethical. Just consider them as a provider if you have the option.

Totally happy with Enova

I've been with Enova since 2016 and am also a shareholder. So great to know that this company is local and community owned, and that our money stays in our area. I have solar panels and the feed-in tariff is good. I've had no problems with them whatsoever.

Excellent provider

Most efficient, courteous, knowledgeable staff promoting their company which results in a flawless supply of most competitively priced electricity together with excellent solar feed in tariffs. As a customer of over two years I cannot rate Enova highly enough
Neil.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Community owned - perfect!

I invested a tiny bit of my own hard earned dollars to help see Enova get off the ground. Very proud to be part of such a terrific idea that gives back so much to the community it serves.

ServicesElectricity

Community focus: A nice change in today's world

In this era of prolonged inaction, and in fact discouragement by the current federal government, of the much needed renewable energy transition, Enova has continued to forge ahead with community focused future energy outcomes. We could all get behind them by moving over to this iconic company, and in turn, help them work more efficiently and effectively for us all.

ServicesElectricity

Community owned energy company. YES!

Have been with Enova for two and a half years now and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Also 50% of profits go towards investing in community renewable energy projects.

ServicesElectricity

Couldn’t be happier with Enova!

I was an early investor in and customer of Enova and couldn’t be happier. About two years ago we installed solar panels from a local supplier and now enjoy the benefits of both decisions. I wanted my money to stay local- to support local jobs and be socially and environmentally beneficial.
My accounts are easy to read and I know I’m contributing to a clean future.
I couldn’t be happier and do not hesitate in recommending Enova to others.

Exceeded my expectations.

Took a chance and signed up with a new locally based electricity retailer. Found them very responsive to the local community and due to their support for renewable energy, when power prices increased recently, they increased their feed in tariffs accordingly. Net result is that I am actually better off now than I was before the increase. Seriously, I can't fault that. Customer Service has been efficient, polite and friendly. Have had no negative dealings.

is enova in gold coast, qld?
Hi Bob, We're not quite there yet, but we are on our way! We'll be bringing our new energy model to SEQLD in March / April 2020. We’d love to have you as a customer - If you'd like, you can email us at customerenquiries@enovaenergy.com.au with your contact details and we'll add you to our mailing list so you can receive all the latest updates on Enova, and know as soon as we're available in your area. Thanks again for the interest, Team Enova

when will go start operating in Sydney? I am keen to switch over from Origin. I don't have any solar panels so would like to know if I can still save on my power bills. (one person household). I am attracted by the 100% green power and not for profit model.
Hi Brigit,    A very timely question, we're actually launching in Sydney in a couple of weeks' time and will be able to service Sydney customers from October. We’d love to have you as a customer.   Great news is that you don’t have to have solar panels to be a customer of Enova. Our Customer Service team would be happy to run a bill comparison for you and talk you through the best plan for your needs once our offers become available - you can upload your bill directly here to receive a comparison: https://enovaenergy.com.au/compare-electricity-bill or you can email us at customerenquiries@enovaenergy.com.au with your contact details for one of our team to contact you.   Otherwise, please feel free to give us a call directly on 02 5622 1700.   Thanks again for the interest,
 Team Enova

when will you start operating in Sydney? I am keen to switch over from Origin. I don't have any solar panels so would like to know if I can still save on my power bills. (one person household). I am attracted by the 100% green power and not for profit model.
 Team Enova