Enova Community Energy

• Rates and Fees
Amanda G.

Amanda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just switched to Enova

Australian owned, community based energy retailer, I can save money on my bill and my money stays in Australia. Penny was very down to earth and explained everything clearly. The process was quick and easy. I was with Energy Australia which I didn’t know are Hong Kong owned so my money has been going offshore. Looking forward to being an Enova customer.

Love Enova

Absolutely love the whole concept of Enova and the team are fantastic. Colin just did a great job helping me set up electricity in preparation for moving. I’m so glad to have an option that our community and the planet first.

Maddie C.Enova Energy

Thanks for the awesome review, Sinéad! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear Colin absolutely hit the mark for you. We’re so glad to have you as part of the Enova community and here if you need anything :)

Team Enova

Evana

EvanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian AND community owned AND cheaper... fantastic

Just switched from Alinta whom I just realised is Chinese owned. Colin was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects including alternative solar options where home solar won’t work!

Great customer service

I just switched over in anticipation of them providing services to Brisbane. Colin was super friendly and knowledgeable. Looking forward to a more sustainable electricity provider. Love their contributions to Half Cut and their work in the Daintree Rainforest!

Great customer service

Great service to switch over to a provider not investing in fossil fuels
Friendly staff on the other end of the phone
Found support by enova to suggest a natural gas supplier.

Maddie C.Enova Energy

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Tanja - We really appreciate your kind words, and we’re very grateful for customers like you!

Thanks again,
Team Enova

Awesome

Set up process was super easy and helpful as this was my first time doing anything like this it was super nice having the help that I needed to get electricity

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Easy!

Enova was recommended through a friend and did not disappoint.
Collin vas very knowledgeable and friendly. He made the sign up quick, easy and answered all of my questions hesitation.
Would recommend to anyone.

Bryn Harris

Bryn Harris

A pleasure

I spoke with a young lady by the name of Penny and she provided a fast and completely pain free experience.. Very efficient and friendly, with a clear explanations and a smile . An absolute pleasure dealing with Penny at,
Enova Community Energy.

Julia Lee

Julia Lee Hunter Region, NSW

Love renewable energy.

Very easy set up and excellent customer service and very informative. So happy to switch to a renewable energy provider especially when it is fully Australian owned and operated. Would recommend Enova to anyone who wants to move away from the fossil fuel providers

No probs, despite pitfalls

There was some confusion about my address. This was not a problem for Enova, which worked through it with me, in a friendly and efficient manner, and we got it sorted.

Maddie C.Enova Energy

I like the sustainable focus of their business. They were helpful and able to give me answers to my questions. I was sent information to look through at my leisure. I transferred by the phone it took about 15 mins.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
JaneyH

JaneyHSydney, NSW

All round great service. Highly recommend. Treated like a human. Not 20 numbers to push and automated messages. Also very ethical providers. Unique and authentic in a time of fakery.

Exceptional Service Every Time

I had electricity from Enova Energy when I lived in northern NSW. I am so happy to discover that Enova have expanded and are now available in Sydney, and I have signed up with them again. Everything about their ethos, for me, is on track and the way forwards to creating a more humane society and a healthier planet. Thank you Enova

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

A promising community-owned company

Reporting as someone who will be a future customer -- the customer service rep was excellent and actually cared to do research when I asked fiddly academic questions. I'm quite happy with the signing up experience and the patience shown by the customer service rep. Hopefully this will help build out community-owned enterprises in Australia, working for a social benefit.

Greg

GregCentral West, NSW

Very tidy job in transferring our energy provider to Enova

We have two houses on our farm. One with solar and one without. I changed to Enova because of their community minded approach and adherence to renewables.
The process of moving our accounts was simple and professionally done.

Happy new customer

I called Enova as I had heard they were more accessible than the major power companies. After speaking to a sales consultant who answered all my questions thoroughly I decided I’d go with them. I booked an appointment with Colin who called on time the next day. Organised everything, was courteous and extremely helpful. We are super happy with their service thus far.

Mike Magoo

Mike MagooRichmond-Tweed, NSW

At last I can understand my electricity bill!

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Just want a change

I've had nothing but problems with my current provider and want to change taking money out when they weren't supposed to and not taking it out when they were supposed to had enough.

JandI

So easy to change plan with new pricing

I received a price change letter which recommended a plan change. Within a minute I was able to change my plan and take advantage of the improved pricing. Really easy to deal with and certainly friendly responsive local staff. Highly recommended this ethical company.

ancient artistTintenbar

Check out pricing before you sign up

I phoned Enova for a price comparison with my Electricity provide I was using. They did a price match and told me I would save about $45 a month if I switched to them. I switched to them and noticed my bills were consistently higher significantly. I did a price comparison through NSW govt site which does a price comparison and found my previous provider I was using was close to $50 per month cheaper. That is a saving of about $500 to $ 600 per year or close to $5000 to $6000 over 10 years. I felt conned by them and went back to my previous provider. Check out this site before you look for a provider and don't trust anyone these days .https://energyswitch.service.nsw.gov.au/

Bronwyn Smith

Bronwyn Smithasked

Can I become a customer if I am renting a home further away than 100 miles? (Bermagui)

JandI

Yes anywhere in NSW is fine apparently

ancient artist

I am not sure .I think they are a local Ballina Byron area. I am with Powershop which are carbon neutral and about $40 a month cheaper

Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for your question - you're in luck as we service all of NSW!

Our Customer Service team would be happy to run a bill comparison for you and talk you through the best plan for your needs - you can upload your bill directly here to receive a comparison: https://enovaenergy.com.au/compare-electricity-bill or you can email us at info@enovaenergy.com.au with your contact details for one of our team to contact you.

Otherwise, please feel free to give us a call directly on 02 5622 1700.

P G HARDACRE

P G HARDACREasked

hi we are based in victoria and would like to be included on your mailing list as you intimate that you may be expanding your coverage to Victoria within the next 12-24 months

Hello,

You're right we don't supply Victoria quite yet, but expansion across Victoria is ear-marked for late 2020/early 2021!

We’d love to have you as a customer when we get there - please send us an email at customerenquiries@enovaenergy.com.au with your contact details and we'll add you to our mailing list so you can receive all the latest updates on Enova, and know as soon as we're available in your area.

Jen

Jenasked

Hello I moved into a new area not so long ago. I’m renting so a company referred me to my electricity and gas be with momentum energy. I’ve set up direct debits with them and the date for my first payment to come out but it didn’t and as I have a yearly set of dates emailed to me by momentum they said there was a glitch in there system when I called them about it and they couldn’t do anything about it as the energy plan I’m on couldn’t be changed so pretty much I had to suck it up !!! I have so much trouble with them already that it’s put me off. I’m really not to familiar what a monthly bill would be and feel I’m not getting looked after by them. Can I change as easy as I joined ??

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your question and sorry you've had a bad experience with your other provider.

Switching to us is easy - it takes about 5-10 mins online here - https://secure.enovaenergy.com.au/ - or if you prefer to talk through options a call takes about the same amount of time.

Our Customer Service team would be happy to run a bill comparison for you and talk you through the best plan for your needs - you can upload your bill directly here to receive a comparison: https://enovaenergy.com.au/compare-electricity-bill where they'll call you back, or you can email us at customerenquiries@enovaenergy.com.au with your contact details for one of our team to contact you.

Otherwise, please feel free to give us a call directly on 02 5622 1700 and our team can help there and then, we're open 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday through to Friday,

Get an answer from our members and Enova Energy representatives