Enterprise Rent a Car

Enterprise Rent a Car

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Enterprise Rent a Car

Nick E.
Nick E.South East Queensland, QLD

Unable to provide service and refused to provide a refund.

Michael
Michael

Canberra airport staff excellent

Staff were unfailingly courteous. It was no problem to extend the hire at short notice. Car was perfectly adequate and well priced. No fuss drop off. Can’t really fault them. Will use these guys again.

Yvonne
YvonneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perth Office

I was having great difficulties with timing to pick up our rental car due to airline timetable changes and delayed flight. Mona at Perth domestic airport phoned me when we landed one hour late and after closing time but she waited for us ensuring we got our rental vehicle. Excellent customer service. Thank you Mona.

Shane
Shane

Absolutely disgraceful

Booked car online and got treated like a criminal when I got there to pick it up. Called customer service for help, no help at all. Called manager, no help at all. Had to stay in a hotel for the night and missed the engagement party I was driving to.

Racist customer rep Soni

Booking was a breeze, and the car was in good condition internally. Vehicle was expected and process was smooth.

However, Soni who works at the Melbourne airport branch has a very condescending tone that differs between the ethnicity of people she speaks to. “This is just the way I am” is not a tolerable excuse for this behavior. In this day and age it is unacceptable to have a representative of Australia behave this way towards anybody. We will book with them again despite this thanks to their convenience but Enterprise should ensure they train their people correctly.

Deren
DerenSydney, NSW

Do not use these guys! Absolutely terrible!

A bunch of unprofessionals, worse experience and not to mention loss of time and dollars! Went to Hertz in the end and they definitely saved our holiday! Do not use!

Alfy
AlfyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service at Enterprise for Alamo booking.
Was hard to find them but eventually found them. Initially the service was good and car okay. I was told 200 aud will be deposit for the car. I am waiting for 4 weeks now and there’s no deposit yet. I was charged 8 dollars and I am unable to contact them. I returned the car in good condition as confirmed when I returned the car.
Oops sorry i just misread the whole situation.
apology for wrong review. It was pending before and has been away from my bank account.

Avi A.
Avi A.Hobart, TAS

Worst experience ever

1. Hidden Charges - the bank recorded an international transaction fee.
2. The opening and closing hours on the website are wrong. I was asked to pick up the vehicle early because they close earlier than stated on the website.
3. The desk at the airport was unattended. The phone call wasn’t answered, left stranded at the airport.
4. The company charged $150 for cancellation, even though they didn’t show up.

D Taranto
D TarantoSydney, NSW

Refused to supply a vehicle

Stay away from this company! Booked a car to pick up at Melbourne Airport. They refused to give us the car because we only had our digital licences with us. And refused to give us a refund and we had to speak to someone overseas to establish this. We immediately went to Avis and Budget and they had no problem in giving us a car. Digital licences are valid licences and really they have no right to refuse them.

Mick H
Mick HCentral, SA

Enterprise Car Rental Darwin City

Hired a small car through Vroom website with Enterprise in Darwin City,car was in perfect condition,ready to pickup and service was excellent and easy.Invoice emailed immediately with no hidden charges.

Brett V.
Brett V.Sydney, NSW

Use a real car hire company in Australia

They have no staff to check in car returns or desk of Perth airport. After return, are rental car was hit in the return bay and they charged us $770.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
NICO
NICO

Appalling company terrible service filthy car

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Unimpressed at being charged more than agreed

The car was average but got us to our destination. When we returned the car we forgot to fill up the petrol but were offered an option to pay what we heard was $35 which we agreed upon only to find when we left we were charged $50. I have also just recieved an invoice for tolls with no proof of the tolls used. Not impressed with communication and won't rent from enterprise agan

Horrible experience. Nickel and dime you for everything. Appalling customer service.

Credit card was charged for an extra day ($140) for being slightly late, but within policy published online. Staff were rude and argumentative, no idea about customer service. I was promised a call from the "manager" for days which never came. Worst hire car experience in my life. No conception that you are the customer. All they want to do is nickel and dime for everything. Stay away from this company.

NJF
NJFSydney, NSW

Rip off.Mohammed SydneyDomestic a poor reflection on enterprise. No customer relation skills.

Customer service. Poor. Feel no goodwill towards Enterprise& will not be returning will advise all my contacts.
Vehicle not the same and fuel not full on collection yet I returned full