Enterprise Rent a Car

Enterprise Rent a Car

NJF

NJFSydney, NSW

Rip off.Mohammed SydneyDomestic a poor reflection on enterprise. No customer relation skills.

Customer service. Poor. Feel no goodwill towards Enterprise& will not be returning will advise all my contacts.
Vehicle not the same and fuel not full on collection yet I returned full

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Sketchy

The company takes a $1000 bond when you rent, and holds this for 28 days!! Essentially, they use your money for their own interest accrual. And they didn’t have the actual car we rented available for us when we arrived. We will not be renting from here again.

Martin Z

Martin ZSydney, NSW

They steal your money.

Filled the tank, returned the car in same condition and then months later they take a few hundred dollars extra. No notification, no reason and then can't contact! NEVER again. Stay away from this group.

Vehicle TypeToyota

Stay away

Small stone chip in windscreen...... $380 later - what a joke.Claim they lost 2 days hire. Any windscreen repair company will repair in 30 minutes. Wasn't discovered at drop off.... received notification when we arrived at our flight destination. Not even sure it happened while we used the car.

Vehicle TypeHolden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer
Max R.

Max R.

We were lied to

We rented a car from Enterprise at Hobart airport. On the day we were to return the car a rock was flicked up by a passing truck and smashed the front quarter window. I told them about it on returning the car and they insisted on taking $1000 as an excess, promising that the car would be repaired within 2 days and the balance returned to my account, along with the paperwork to allow me to make a claim against my insurance. When I contacted the head office after a week and having heard nothing, they said that’s not how the process goes and they shouldn’t have told you that. They were obviously well practiced at this little routine- absolutely disgraceful.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Took my money when they messed up!

You know

You knowSydney, NSW

Worse rental car company in Australia

Enterprise car rental is the worst rental company in Australia. Not only do they cancel customers bookings without notice or consideration on how the customer will be affected but they treat and rip their staff off

There staff don’t get correct lunch breaks, they not get paid correct commissions, they don’t follow Australian laws as providing a safe and healthy working environment, they don’t follow water restrictions and I would have to say their owner Dan Mekler is only interested in lining his pocket with money and under paying his employees and mis treating them in the work place

Vivek

VivekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got an upgraded car and smooth pickup drop

I booked online with third party Enjoy car rental. Although my pickup/drop location was Cairns downtown, the guy at the airport counter gave changed it to pickup/drop from the airport itself. On top of that we got a bigger car on the same price as well. Just a note, the price the third party quoted didn't include GST, so we paid 15 dollars more than the original quote, but we didnt mind that as the service was great.

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ
John

JohnAU

Beware of extra fees on credit card

When booking direct on www.enterpriserentacar.com.au be aware that despite the website looking like it's Australian, your credit card will be chared a foreign transaction fee due to their account being based in the UK. This is an unwelcome surprice as nowhere on their website is this mentioned.

Vehicle Typesmall suv

Renter beware

Initially hAppy with the car & insurance daily rate including unlimited Kim...but after returning the vehicle we were debited with “a time & distance fee”. Most expensive hire rate ever.
No explanation of fee.. just a money grab.
Never again

Vehicle TypeHolden Trax TJ

Super easy and reliable

Pick up and drop off from Hobart airport. No hidden costs, payed extra through rental cars.com for full insurance cover which is what the staff said is the best way for us to be covered. Staff nice and easy to deal with, quick pick up and drop off process. Free upgrade from a 2 door small car to a 4WD which made the trip even more comfortable. Would definitely use again!

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Pajero

Liars. Unhelpful.

Darrin

DarrinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect experience renting through Enterprise

Hired a ASX while in Tasmania for 10 days. Enterprise was great. Good clean car. Good customer service and easy return. They even let us park at their city depot while we visited Hobart for the day. Would recommend highly.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Anne C

Anne C

Dont bother hiring a child car seat , bring your own as they make you fit theirs anyway , waste of money

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst car hire company !!! Do not hire !!!

My hire car was NOT ready at the time of my arrival! I got there an hour late and they have given my car car to someone else.
I had already booked and payed for the car in advance, so my arrival time should not have mattered. In what world is the car to be given away to another party because "I didn't pick it up on time". Their terms and conditions are not clearly stated on the rental voucher.

Furthermore, tourists are the main users of rental cars. Most tourists DO NOT have access to phones while travelling (which was our case), and therefore we physically COULD NOT call them even if we wanted. It is clearly a money making scheme.

I now have spend more than $600 on my trip that should've costed me $200.

Vehicle TypeVolkswagen Golf

Rats In The Car!

Vehicle TypeBMW 5 Series
Hoa Ho

Hoa HoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really bad service

Never used this company again . This was the first time we booked car from Enterprise but definitely disappointed about them . We already received confirmation then they canceled ours in last minute while we booked all flight and accommodation . No solution no apology just call us to cancel our car . Very disappointed

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
Eliska Nagy

Eliska NagySydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible rental company

I have booked a car on Thursday for Saturday and on Friday they have cancelled my booking because some unforeseen problems... crap.. they have cancelled it because I only booked 1 day and it is a holiday 3 day weekend and they have rebooked it to somebody else...

dan

danGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible!! Do not use these guys

unauthorised debit to my account. They refunded my bond, then decided to debit it back off me the same day. Been fighting with them to get it back. DO NOT USE ENTERPRISE they will stuff you around.