Enterprise Rent a Car

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hoa Ho

Hoa HoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really bad service

Never used this company again . This was the first time we booked car from Enterprise but definitely disappointed about them . We already received confirmation then they canceled ours in last minute while we booked all flight and accommodation . No solution no apology just call us to cancel our car . Very disappointed

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

Eliska Nagy

Eliska NagySydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible rental company

I have booked a car on Thursday for Saturday and on Friday they have cancelled my booking because some unforeseen problems... crap.. they have cancelled it because I only booked 1 day and it is a holiday 3 day weekend and they have rebooked it to somebody else...

dan

danGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible!! Do not use these guys

unauthorised debit to my account. They refunded my bond, then decided to debit it back off me the same day. Been fighting with them to get it back. DO NOT USE ENTERPRISE they will stuff you around.

Never Again

Never AgainMid North Coast, NSW

Linked to Alamo & rentacar. Com

Linked to Alamo and rent a car. com...untruthful with no customer service.... Happy to take your money... Then don't want to know... Will pass false information to cover their lack of integrity...KEEP AWAY FROM ALL OF THE ABOVE...

Compliments

We rented a car at Sydney Airport on a last minute decision on 14th August 2019 around 8am. Staff was friendly and helpful and all documentation was done swiftly. Same goes with the car handover at the carpark and return of the car the same day. Good work !

Vehicle Type8-seater

6 months still waiting for insurance excess refund!!

Martin

MartinMid North Coast, NSW

port Macquarie manager Lee Scott is an idiot

I booked a car for a week online. I decided to go to Port Macquarie airport a day earlier to do paperwork etc to save time the following pick-up day. I waited for 15 minutes as he served another customer & he made eye contact & acknowledged me at times. After 15 mins he took the customer to her car & after another 15 mins of waiting at counter found out that he had gone home. I tried ringing his mobile, which is the Enterprise number, twice. He did not answer, and he has still not answer my calls to date. I subsequently cancelled my booking & went to Thrifty.

Lucy R

Lucy RSydney, NSW

Scam car rental company- don't ever use

Kathryn S.

Kathryn S.Sydney, NSW

Warning- enterprise rent a car -worst car hire company ever- do not use- no car

ben91

ben91South East Queensland, QLD

You won’t get a Subaru

Customer service representative was very nice and explained that there was no chance I would be driving the Subaru Forester that was pictured and advertised in my booking as they just don’t have any. She did explain that it said “similar” and I’ll admit it does say that in the fine print. Stick with the big car companies, as a Holden capiteq is far from a Subaru. P.S. don’t use the rentalcars.com website. Lucky I didn’t go for the Toyota Prado assume it would be the Holden Capitec too.

Victorian1978

Rude people

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Pajero Sport

jyb1624

jyb1624Sydney, NSW

This is good service and they are friendly and kindly.

It was good to rent a car at the right time. It was nice to have a clean car and the staff was kind. I intend to use it for the next time.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Martin Williams

Martin WilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Would have given 5 stars except for one very important omission.

Vehicle TypeTruck
Allison M.Enterprise Rent a Car

excellent service

It was awesome that I met a wonderful customer service at the Sydney Aiport Enterprise Front desk customer service. He is very good. I absolutely give me 5 stars service.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

Review collected in partnership with Enterprise Rent a Car

Are there no one working here anymore?

Allison M.Enterprise Rent a Car

Hi Paul, thanks for sharing your experience. We'd welcome the chance to review your rental if you can please email your reservation number or the name on your booking to feedback@ehiglobal.com.au. Regards, Allison.

drop off fee excessive

The drop off fee was in very small fine print at bottom of contract, when I picked up the car, only then was I told of the $350 drop off.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Outlander

Review collected in partnership with Enterprise Rent a Car

Good car at competitive price

We hired 2 cars during our stay in Sydney. The first one was a bit slow getting started especially with the difficulties getting out of the secure garage and no one to get the barrier to work. The upgrade gave us rather a big car for our needs. But all in all we were very pleased with the value for money and car quality for our trip to the Hunter Valley. The second car was superb with an upgrade to a Subaru 4 x 4, which was a perfect bonus for our trip to Jervis Bay and the Blue mountains. Very good value and a newish car. Good to have a pick up point near Kings Cross and not at the airport. Many thanks. Hope to use you again if we revisit Sydney.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Outlander

Tom F

Tom FSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for

Car was unlean inside and out, dusty inside. Windows and paint work streaky after washing. I was issued a car in the catorgory below I ordered and attendant said that is what they do, they just see what stock they have when you pick up the car. The attendant then told me that she can not adjust price, even though cheaper catorgory. 'The system' would not allow her. However, I suppose they are affordable and so, you get what you pay for. I would not recommend if you are wanting a compfortable long term drive. It's ok for a day or two run around.

Fosseboy

FosseboyMandurah

Good service.

Quick service for pre booked car. Nice upgrade.
Toured Tasmania and car was just right.
Signs on car return spaces need to be bigger as they are 3 companies in one small sign and difficult to see.
Nobody present or instructions as what to do - other companies had a rep at the return site.
But I like the auto cars you can get.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX