Comprehensive, Third Party Property Damage

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you love your car, please do not go with Enthusiast.

Initially I decided to sign up for Enthusiast Motor insurance to insure my modified Evo as they had the best price. They reply very promptly and helpful before I pay. But after paying, their reply and politeness change straightaway. There are times when I send them an inquiry on Thursday and never gotten a reply the following Tuesday. I had to ring them up to get an answer. Guys over the phone are not very helpful and polite as well. Overall I will not recommend to anyone who love their cars!

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer
Adrian

AdrianPenrith, Nsw

Great price great service

Cheapest I could get from all the major insurance company's great service nothing was a issue for them to assist me, have agreed value with mods on my car for a great price,haven't had to claim and I hope I don't,will be staying here for sure

Car Insurance

Find out how Enthusiast Motor Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Nicholas R.

Nicholas R.Perth, WA

So far so good

Haven't had to make a claim so we will see how they go.

I was very happy with what my vehicle was insured for and the very low premium I had to pay. Much better than what Shannon's offered.

Nice and easy to create and pay for a new Policy Quote through email. Even when I rang up, the gentleman was helpfull.

It will be interesting to see if my "Agreed Value" goes down as Shannon's dropped 5k after the first year but they told me it shouldn't as the value of my car doesn't change

tom m.

tom m.

Terrible

Disgraceful and rude. They made it very difficult to get a simple quote. I would hate to see what they are like when a claim in made. I spoke to a guy that told me "I run the joint". If the owner or manger is the way he is I will pass. Very Dodgy

Buck Cooper

Buck CooperIllawarra, NSW

Perfect insurance company for myself! Awesome price and amazing customer service!

Scotty the AJ

Scotty the AJAU

Great Value, new provider, I'll give them a chance.

Moved to Enthusiast from another speciality motor vehicle insurance company. Was never particularly happy with the quote from my original provider, so was almost in disbelief at the price quoted by Enthusiast. Their key difference is they make you log your KMs, and are a distance based insurance company, which is perfect if you only drive your car on weekends like I do.

Everything else seems OK, you can choose the repairer, the value is agreed-upon etc etc. Nothing against my old company, but the price from Enthusiast was much better. I will let you know in a years time how it pans out!

Car ModelFord Falcon BF
Steven

Steven

Happy new customer

Had reason to once call and once email enthusiast insurance. Both times the response was quick and professional yet friendly.
So far I'm very happy with this company.

Happy new customer

Stelz87

Stelz87Sydney, NSW

Very unprofessional.

Employees at Enthusiast Motor Insurance are very arrogant, unprofessional and have very poor time management skills. I was also able to make only 1 out of 5 successful phone calls before I was hung up on. I am yet to see how they handle an insurance claim and I don't think I want to quite frankly based on the level of service I have received thus far.. Atrocious!

Car Insurance