Enthusiast Motor Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible

Disgraceful and rude. They made it very difficult to get a simple quote. I would hate to see what they are like when a claim in made. I spoke to a guy that told me "I run the joint". If the owner or manger is the way he is I will pass. Very Dodgy

Claim MadeNo

Perfect insurance company for myself! Awesome price and amazing customer service!

I am extremely impressed with Enthusiast Motor Insurance!
I delt with Brett Williams via email for insuring my special, highly modified GenF HSV GTS. My GTS was uninsured for a couple of days (switching over from another insurance company), hence my stress was through the roof. Brett went above and beyond sorting out my insurance policy (late at night) that needed amending so that I could pay the premium and have my pride and joy covered as quickly as possible so I could relax and stop stressing. If the rest of the Enthusiast Motor Team are as on top of it as Brett is, then what an amazing insurance company Enthusiast will be for myself and my cars! Pleasure to deal with!
Also the annual premium price is unbeatable (was literally half the price of my old insurance company who are supposed to be car enthusiasts also).
Great value for fellow true car enthusiasts like myself! Now I can afford to pay the premium on my rarely driven cars due to the price difference alone! I will be passing all of my friends in the car scene onto Enthusiast Motor Insurance.
Thank you Brett and thank you Enthusiast! I look forward to many years of business with you guys insuring my irreplaceable high performance cars that mean the world to myself.
Very happy customer!
Thanks guys,
Buck

Claim MadeNo

Great Value, new provider, I'll give them a chance.

Moved to Enthusiast from another speciality motor vehicle insurance company. Was never particularly happy with the quote from my original provider, so was almost in disbelief at the price quoted by Enthusiast. Their key difference is they make you log your KMs, and are a distance based insurance company, which is perfect if you only drive your car on weekends like I do.

Everything else seems OK, you can choose the repairer, the value is agreed-upon etc etc. Nothing against my old company, but the price from Enthusiast was much better. I will let you know in a years time how it pans out!

Car ModelFord Falcon BF

Happy new customer

Had reason to once call and once email enthusiast insurance. Both times the response was quick and professional yet friendly.
So far I'm very happy with this company.

Happy new customer

Very unprofessional.

Employees at Enthusiast Motor Insurance are very arrogant, unprofessional and have very poor time management skills. I was also able to make only 1 out of 5 successful phone calls before I was hung up on. I am yet to see how they handle an insurance claim and I don't think I want to quite frankly based on the level of service I have received thus far.. Atrocious!