Brand Manager for Envirosun? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

20 questions from our users

Victorasked
Envirosun

Hi there after a roof tank solar system we have a 250 litre electric tank still working just looking at insatlling to save on power please I live in coolum beach 5 person house hold

Barra
Barra

This is a site that reviews products hence the name of the website. Perhaps that's why you are not getting a sales team to answer your query. Just a thought. You might be best going to the relevant company website.

Victor

yep didnt see that what an idiot I am

Dee N.asked
Envirosun AS315/4E (Active Solar System, Electric Boost)

how much to install this system of solar hot water system to my home
it is 18 squ with tiled roof 2 storey

Could I please get quote on purchase price only delivered to post code 4571

Tim Roberts
Tim Robertsasked
Envirosun

Its Tim again I've deleted my mobile but in the mean time I've spoken to a electrician and another solar hot water supplier about the booster and they both said it should not trip the, switch in the meter box each time i switch the booster on.I will contact you in working hours on Monday and email you so that it is documented.

Paul W.
Paul W.asked
Envirosun

Price on the Envirosun system fitted to a single story house in Brisbane

Sam
Samasked
Envirosun

Please let me know the cost to install one. I have gas/LPG. Thanks you

JJC
JJCasked
Envirosun

I need to replace my Chromagen Solar Hws System. Can you provide a quote for around 400 ltrs 4-5 pax households pls
Jo

URECO Perth
URECO Perth

where about's are you based?

temala
temalaasked
Envirosun

Has anyone connected this unit to a wood heater with wet jacket? If so, what are your thoughts?

Peta M.
Peta M.asked
Envirosun

I have also had the same problem with TS300 purchased july 2016 just had element replaced for the 6th time. It has been replaced 3 times since april along with thermostat. Been given a number of reasons from inferior product to not compatible with WA water supply. Looking for answers at $3980.00 I woyld of expected better not to mention the additional labour costs.

Laurie M.
Laurie M.asked
Envirosun

What are these models like with frosts

Sam
Samasked
Envirosun

Can it face East or west

Hi Sam
Yes, solar water heaters can be faced East or West with a small drop in solar performance. However, you have the option of increasing the solar collector area which will more than compensate for that drop. If you haven't already spoken to one of our agents, please let us know and we'll put you in touch.
The Envirosun Team
www.envirosun.solar
j.cooke@envirosun.solar

Colleen
Colleenasked
Envirosun TS300/5E (Thermosiphon, Electric Boost)

I would appreciate if anybody else has the same problem.
The supplier/installer is saying that it is because of the water that is causing this problem. !!!!

I have a Envirosun SHWS 300Lt Stainless Steel solar hotwater system. Does anybody else have problems with the booster burning out all the time. Let me know as this has happened eveytime there is a storm or bad weather. I had the system put in March of 2016 and by May of 2016 was the first time it blew and has continued ever since having to get it replace more than once each year. They are saying tha the warranty is only for 12months. They have replaced it without charge most of the time. The last replacement was in July and it has burnt out again. They will not replace it unless i pay for it. The ACCC say differently.
Just would like to know if it a fault with the system.

Hi Colleen
Your problem was resolved after being put in contact with the manufacturer. Thank you for your patience. For the information of any Envirosun owners the Envirosun team at the head office in Perth is there to help you should you have any queries.
The Envirosun Team
(08) 9203 2000
www.envirosun.solar
www.energiegroup.com.au

Graeme
Graemeasked
Envirosun

Price to replace q a solar loline 200 litre.

Hi Graeme
Sorry for the delay in replying to you. I just found your question on this platform. If you're still interested, please email me at j.cooke@envirosun.solar and let me know your location so I can put you in touch with your closest Envirosun agent.
John Cooke

Shane Crowe
Shane Croweasked
Envirosun AS315/5E (Active Solar System, Electric Boost)

How much are these systems fitted first time solar

Hi Shane
John Cooke

observer
observerasked
Envirosun

I would like to get a quote for an Envirosun roof-mounted and split system (not sure which would be more suitable) for my two storey house. I live in Seven Hills, NSW, could you recommend any companies to do the job in my area?

Alan R.
Alan R.asked
Envirosun

I would like to get a quote for an Envirosun roof-mounted and split system (not sure which would be more suitable) for my two-storey house. I live in Seven Hills, NSW, could you recommend any companies to do the job in my area?

Alan R.
Alan R.asked

Rob C.
Rob C.asked
Envirosun

Do you supply and install systems in Townsville, North Queensland, and if so can you please provide me with contact details? email: [email removed]

Thanks,
Rob

TREVOR TOLLIS
TREVOR TOLLIS

No I had an Envirosun Solar Hot Water System installed at my home. It is still performing very well. I do not install these, I am not a contractor.

trishy
trishyasked
Envirosun

just had envirosun s/h/water tank only, installed by qualified plumber....he kept the owners manual and warranty....gave me a cash receipt.FOR THE MONEY I PAID.. $2.550.cash .so i have no actual proof of warranty if anything goes wrong ?

Hi Trishy. If you go to the Envirosun website at www.envirosun.solar then click on 'More Information' you will be able to download an Owner's Manual as a PDF document. If your model has the tank on the roof it is a TS system. If the tank is not on the roof, it is an AS system. If you have any problem you could contact Envirosun. You won't have any problem with warranty as they are an excellent company and conduct their business with integrity. It would be wise to keep your receipt as proof of purchase as well as the date of purchase.

Kameel
Kameelasked
Envirosun

i am looking at Envirosun split system to be installed in the Gold Coast QLD. The price is well below the Solahart and i am confused if the Envirosun is a good system or not.
Any help with this would be appreciated.

Andrew.F
Andrew.F

All I can say is that I am still very happy with my system after +12 months (CER-AS315/50/E24/E25BC-DM, EnviroSun SplitLine with 315litre Australian Made tank electric boost and 2x25BC panels and pump/controller).Note my system is a split line which has the tank on the ground.

Jamie
Jamie

Envirosun Split systems are one of the better solar hot water systems on the market. You can't go wrong with either the Solahart or the Envirosun, but price wise the Envirosun is the better value and is a better solar performer, due to their excellent collectors.

It is worthwhile looking at their roof mounted tank systems as well, as these are simply the best solar water heater on the Australian market today.

Other Solar Water Heaters