ePharmacy

ePharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discount E Pharmacy Has Been Reported to Scam Watch

Purchased over $200 worth of supplements on the 12th of November and on the 18th it still hadn't shipped. Tried contacting company with zero luck at all. Submitted a case review through paypal on the 19th of November and received a full refund on the 29th of November. PLEASE read all reviews before purchasing through this company.

Gerry Vagg

Gerry VaggSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Scams

Thank you for my L’Oreal order which I received promptly. Just to let customers know that after I received your text saying that my order would be here the next day, I then received a “scam email saying that I had to pay $5 delivery before I would get my parcel. Luckily I ignored it and my parcel arrived but just letting people know

Kim

KimWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Discount e pharmacy ripoff

Ordered product on the 30th November waited 1 week no delivery sent enquire via their web site no response paid through PayPal
If you can't resolve this issue, you can escalate it to a claim before 27 November 2019. When you escalate a case to a claim, PayPal will decide the outcome, usually within 30 days.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

Do not purchase anything from David who is the owner of this company. He also owns Chemist Max on Pitt Street in Sydney. He basically sells products via his website, takes your money but never sends the product. It is impossible to contact him and he does not reply to emails. This company is a total scam and there are 100's of customer in my situation.

Annoyed

AnnoyedNew South Wales

Do NOT order with this company!

Ordered vitamins in bulk, never delivered despite attempts at contact for explanation via email (no phone)
Clearly this company is a scam and they need to be shut down by authorities

Nina B Crinis

Nina B CrinisIllawarra, NSW

Google fault

Why can't Google close this site down. Since 2015 this fraud company has been lining their pockets with customers money. And no products delivered to customers. It seems obvious Google have no control to shut site down or if they can why haven't they???

Kenneth

KennethSydney, NSW

Should not be in business!

Deceptive pricing on website ( I have put in a claim to Fair Trading ). Rude, unhelpful. Errors on the website were met with a shrug rather than a fix. Discovered they were part of the Chemist Warehouse group of companies, so enough said!

GEORGIE GARSIDE

GEORGIE GARSIDEQUEENSLAND, 4879

Disgusting

Ordered 2 boxes of rosehip tablets which I needed to arrive on time, I was sent 2 tubes of acne ointment, took me 2 days to contact the company and then told I would be contacted by the on line dispatch team , never happened, glad I used pay pal requested full re fund should be on its way, this company should be black listed from the net.

Possibly the worst online experience I've had in 20 years

I ordered and paid for a vitamin supplement on 17th June but never received it. I emailed this company and raised a dispute via their website on 3rd July. Despite 2 subsequent emails and follow ups on their website and a phone call, I never received a reply. Thankfully I paid via PayPal so have raised a dispute with them - and still no reply from ePharmacy. Terrible, terrible service.

Connie R

Connie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total disappointment

I ordered items that I was fortunate to recieve going by what others have experienced but some were incorrect & packaging damaged. No response to the claim I raised. Not a very professional place. I wish I had read the reviews first!

Simone Zvara

Simone ZvaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product Not Received

What a disappointment. Ordered goods in good faith - received nothing and no answer to several emails and dispute case being raised. Have taken this up with paypal too. Hope they will cancel their service.

Scam!

Ordered 5 lots of vitamins. Said it was going to take 3 working days to arrive. Took about 3 weeks to arrive. Upon receiving, one of the vitamins was missing. The invoice had the item circled and said would send once back in stock. My order was placed on the 25th Jan and I still haven't received it. I have sent multiple emails and lodged a complaint on their website to which all of gone unresponded.

383gki

383gkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service

As with the majority of reviews here I have also experienced very poor customer service from this company. Its surprising these days to have a business on-line that has such a poor focus on their customers. I wish I had looked at the reviews before I ordered. Its been over a week and my order has apparently just been dispatched and appears to be in transit with Aust Post. I sent a number of email queries and received no response after I checked on the order progress. It displayed absolutely nothing on my account page except that I had paid in full and an order number that showed no progress after a week. I will see if it ever gets here! Be aware this company appears to not care about the customer at all once they have your money.

ingrid_elgar

ingrid_elgarSydney, NSW

Scam site

I have ordered and paid for products that never arrived and I will now report to bank as this is clearly a scam site.
Don't order anything from them - you will not receive them.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service!! No delivery day 8 nor response to my emails

I wish I read these reviews I would never have purchased form them if I knew how bad they are. I purchased an item over a week ago and was promised 2 to 4 business days delivery. Still no arrival of my product.
I have emailed them 3 times now since yesterday and still no response on the status of delivery or when I'm expected for my item to arrive.
I'm disgusted about the poor customer service. I feel like reporting them to the consumer of fair trading soon as don't want to lose my money as money is hard to earn but companies like these are good at taking your money and not delivering!!!
Disgusting please don't use this horrible company!

Terrible

Ordered some teats for my infants bottles online on the 21/3/19. Live in rural NSW so not available at any stores. Chose EPharmacy over others because :

"ePharmacy will dispatch most domestic orders within ONE business day Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock"
"Express Post within Australia. Allow 1-3 working days from the date we ship your order"

It's now the 29th and have had to ring them. Apparently their warehouse was full and they couldnt pack orders. This was explained in an email that they didnt send. If I had received the email I would have cancelled the order and bought somewhere else and it would have arrived sooner. So now they might be able to send it on 1/4/19.

0/5. Avoid.

Bad Customer Service

I ordered products and paid in full. After two weeks with no delivery I raised a dispute with them online. I am yet to receive a response. Tried to phone them, but no reply.
Now worried that this place may be a SCAM. Buyer Beware!!!!

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero star Rating FRAUD

I ordered vitamin supplements form Discount E Pharmacy on 24/01/2019 and they have charged my credit card for $ 124.51 and I have not received my supplements.
I have tried to phone them, they do not answer the phone. I have emailed them twice and no response. This company is a fraud. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

kimm_ii

kimm_iiMelbourne

Fraud

It's been nearly 2 months since I placed my order. No ordered received to date. No response was received from customer service when I followed up on numerous occasions. Purchased through PayPal. Have sought a refund through my financial institution. Don't purchase from this online website!

Horrible

I bought a product about 3 weeks ago, still waiting for it... I've had called multiple times, send emails and still haven't got a simple answer. what a SCAM! i want my money, back, seriously is this even legal ? shame on you australia