Equifax

Equifax

Nick

NickSouthwest, VIC

I wish there was a way to rate someone negative 5 stars.

Couldn't be any more poorly put together

As an employer if you want to put in place the biggest barrier to entry for attracting the best possible candidates for your organisation then use Equifax eCredentialing. It has huge problems for any user trying to create an account. Getting into your account if you have been lucky enough to be able to create one is almost impossible. If you are able to log in the process a candidate has to complete is so cumbersome and glitchy most quality candidates will simply be so frustrated they will give up and decide they want to work for an organisation that is better managed than to have chosen such a foolish piece of technology to use.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worest credit services ever

I had annual subscription with them, they started doing monthly subscribe only, and after my annual subscription is expired, I called them to renew it, but they said we are sorry, we have to cancel your account and create new one, I said that's fine!!! they did and got new account with no records, so I lost all my old records, no i have data or no information in my account with them!!, except my credit score and that's it!!!

Rayray

RayraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!

Absolutely Incompetent

Absolutely Incompetent - Ask for every possible detail under the sun and provide nothing in return. It's that simple!!! They clearly have not ever heard of customer service. If you can go elsewhere.

Unconscionable Conduct

Unconscionable ConductSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unconscionable Deductions

Equifax - no equality

Can I rate it - 5 Stars...

Hi,
I am a receptionist for an accounting company and for the past few months Veda (equifax) has been charging us for an account we don't have. I have spent the past few months trying to get a hold of the company just to get an invoice or facts about this charge but could not get a hold of them. First they gave us an incorrect email address and after 3 calls I finally got the correct email address and a month later I still had no response. I have currently been on the phone with them for the past 3hrs and they still are not answering.

Hardik A.

Hardik A.Sydney, NSW

Its scam

I had apply to multiple lenders for car loan. So any one of them approve can buy car. Definitely i will not get all loan at. Once for a single car. Next day when went to buy iphone under optus account equifax blocked my credit.

ben b.

ben b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

you got to be joking

I have a perfect credit history and never missed a payment. My credit score was downgraded by 40 points.
I rang Equifax and raised the question, a supervisor located overseas responded: The reason is that there is no activity on your file for the last 2 years which means I did not borrow more money.
So If anyone borrows money and apply for a credit the score is downgraded and if a Member does not borrow or apply for a credit for 2 years and never misses a payment then the score is downgraded because of NO ACTIVITY ON FILE.

GraceW

GraceWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most untrustworthy n ridiculous credit check ever!!!

First time not meet the credit check only because i don't have a credit history?!!! Geezzz, I don't even have a credit card!! Trying to sign up with iPrimus for internet, didn't meet their credit check, which provided by Equifax! Have called Equifax to see what's happen, they asked my credit situation n all things. In the end, they suggest me to order a credit report!.. I have been register with other companies who has credit check with oth agent, almost same questions, always good!!! Then I thought maybe sth wrong with my id, so was trying to register with my mum's id, interestingly, failed again!!! My mum dont have any illegal record hey, not even a fine! I just want to know what's you guys' standard for 'meet credit check'?!

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Not a free credit score at all!

As stated in title-was fooled by misleading add that say free credit score report..gave them all the ID I had nearly,I’m surprised they didn’t ask for bloody DNA,then to find i didn’t get the credit score resilts.called back and they said no it’s not free for the credit score you have to pay for that...BUT-after reading all these reviews I will NOT go near Equifax at all!!!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Take Care

Recently selling my car but Revs wrongly identified the Model Year from the VIN number, this impacts the potential selling price.

VW Australia advised in writing the correct MY but when this was raised with Equifax they refused to correct the information on their site.

Which brings into question the accuracy of any of the information provided in their reporting, easy money.

Suggest reports are sought directly from the Australian Government site not through REVS.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam, their secret formula is a fraud

3 years of trying to deal with their so called secret credit score, getting information on how to fix etc... they are above the law it seems and AFCA doesn't even know who regulates them.
We should all gather take them to the high court of Australia and make them and the other 2 agencies (experian and Illion) that handle our sensitive information to release the secret formula, list the bad and good credit providers, and gives us the information we need to make good credit decisions. we are playing blind game and it needs to stop. Release the formula so we all can play the game fairly.

Freddy Trump

Freddy TrumpSydney, NSW

Worst Customer service ever!

I've been dealing with Equifax for many years and find their customer service to be utterly disgraceful. If I need to speak with the investigation team they are never available unless you get really angry and demand to be put through. What a load of garbage they do not accept calls.
The hold music is horrible and the service is worse.
I'd love to change providers but they have a monopoly over credit reports.

maddiesmum

maddiesmumQueensland

Complain to AFCA.

Mikaela P.

Mikaela P.South East Queensland, QLD

Would give zero stars if I could

I received a lot of grief after applying for a credit card, told that I have a credit card with a bank I have never used (different to the one applied to). Applied for a report from Equifax as advised by said bank to received a report in the WRONG NAME!! Horrendous, these people hold your financial details!!

Caroline Tilson

Caroline TilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Equifax is representing a scam company

Equifax is representing Clear Teleco which is a company that has scammed thousands of people. They are just as bad as the companies they so call say they will help you remove defaults. They are part of the problem!

MR R

MR RSydney, NSW

Hopeless service

The worse service I have ever seen. Different customer service officer tells different story. They can’t even resend a password within 72 hours. The previous I called said he already lodged a request to set a new password. After 72 hours I called today the lady who picked up the call said the same story.

Hannah B

Hannah BSydney, NSW

The worst possible credit company

Very frustrated with equifax. I was declined credit despite a very good credit rating - I do not know why and cannot seem to get any assistance from anyone. Honestly, I just want someone to have a look at it and help but no one will help me.

The call centre just passes the buck or fobs me off. If I am being declined credit, how am I meant to resolve the issue if I don't know what it is?

Deadset. Avoid at all costs.

Jacko

Jackoasked

Today i purchased a phone plan and I lost 60 points for that credit check. Is that normal?

BruserSnr
BruserSnr

Seems to be normal for Equifax. Sorry, I'm being sarcastic. Seriously, it is normal for accesses and enquiries to be noted on your file. I'm not sure how they can justify point loss for it, though.

Ccc
Ccc

10-15 points for each telco credit check (approx).

Kyliefirfilioni

Kyliefirfilioniasked

Is anyone knows how can I ban all my bank transactions?

Lilaclue
Lilaclue

I would contact your bank and ask them. If they are using your credit card, cancel it and have it replaced perhaps.

Cuddie
Cuddie

I have had the same problem with Veda a few years ago , on contacting my Bank I was told to cancel the card involved which did stop the mongrel thieves from accessing more of my money...........

kwv42asked

Could you please tell me the contact number?

As all I had was a email, even those on their website they said they can be contacted by phone.

lexxel
lexxel

they do have a phone number somewhere - however they have made it nearly impossible to find due to the aspects that they are a completely dishonest company

Veda declares legal statements upon investigations to FOS (Financial Ombudsman Services), yet I have tape recordings of Veda making statements to me directly on the phone that turns their statements made upon legal investigation as complete fraud.

Be aware if you do manage to speak to them on the phone, tape record them as they are completely dishonest

1300 762 207

kwv42

After trying for a number of months.

It is impossible to contact Veda via call centre as I rang the number for declined application it was sales, I ask for customer service I was given the sales number again, another number I was given had a recorded message saying this number was disconnected and another number was a company not Veda or part of Veda.

But I found a email address from The Financial Ombudsman Service and it is customerrelations.au@veda.com.au

Other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services