Listing monitored by Ergoflex

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (23) · No (11)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (37)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8) · No (24)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (33)
  • Perceived Firmness
Meg
Meg

Best bed I've owned Im so happy

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and other conditions and I sleep in the one position for much longer which on waking I feel much more rested. Highly Recommend. I'm very happy

Purchased in February 2022 at Online Ergoflex Website.

Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with this purchase

I am used to a very firm mattress having used a Seahorse very firm foam mattress for 20 years. It takes a week to be become accustomed to the Ergoflex as the top layer is considerably softer, but it is very comfortable and supportive. Delivery on time and easy to unpack. Happy with the choice.

Purchased in September 2021.

The Voice
The VoicePerth, WA

Buyer Beware

Did not deliver on specified day that I would be home, instead they left in the carport for anyone to steal. Box was damaged/cut through to the mattress, luckily the mattress was not damaged. Mattress is too heavy for me to turn as often as necessary or required by the manufacture. Alot heavier than my previous Queen size spring mattress. Read the fine print re; can only use a specific bed base & cannot use an electric blanket. Warranty is basically not worth the paper it's written on as it's at their discretion/interpretation, too many exact specifiations on how the mattress has to be used or maintained for the mattress to be covered under warranty.

Purchased in September 2021 for $1,000.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Perfect - wouldn't buy anything else

This is an upsize purchase as we have had this brand for many years.
Supportive comfortable & doesn't get hot. Great quality and holds it's shape/form.
The whole family sleeps on Ergoflex now.

Purchased in August 2021 for $900.

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very close to a Tempur.

Very comfortable mattress. I am a FIFO worker with a Tempur mattress at home and an Ergoflex in my camp room and find them both extremely comfortable. I love The Ergoflex and sleep really well on it. Communication and delivery of it were excellent as well as it went into Central Queensland Find the pillows very comfortable as well.

Purchased in January 2021 at Ergoflex for $1,320.

Daphne P.
Daphne P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Love it. I have back & hip issues. This mattress has helped relieve my pain.
It is firm, but soft.
Great customer service.
Highly recommend.
Both our beds have this mattress.
I also love the way you don’t feel the other person in the bed moving during the night

Purchased in July 2021 for $900.

Terry
Terry

Comfortable in our caravan.

This is our second Ergoflex mattress we have had one at home for a few years and it has been good. We decided to replace the original mattress in our 5 year old off road Caravan (Kedron) with a double Ergoflex and have been very pleased with it.
Unfortunately due to closed borders and lockdowns we have only managed 3 weeks away in Western NSW in 2021, but the new mattress was very comfortable. The new mattress is as comfortable as our one at home and having very similar mattresses at home and in caravan make it easy to quickly settle down to sleep when travelling. Also our Ergoflex mattress is lighter than the inner spring one it replaced and makes making the bed easier.

Purchased in November 2020 for $916.84.

Review collected in partnership with Ergoflex

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Dean
DeanMelbourne

Double ergo flex mattress review

Second ergoflex mattress we own. Really value the quality of this mattress, would not choose anything else. It’s firm and gives great back support. Don’t bother looking elsewhere, try this out first.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,000.

My N.
My N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the one for me.

The price is affordable and I no longer have back pain when I wake up every morning. I had tried different types of mattress and this one totally helps my back.
I reckon this mattress can last for more than 10 years due to its quality.

Purchased in April 2021 for $940.

Gaz
GazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than expected and I had high expectations. Love it

Contours to my body meaning I don’t need to re position myself as I sleep. Wake up more refreshed without anything feeling sore. No sagging - rebounds to full shape. I am very happy with the price and comfort this mattress offers. Highly recommended. Delivery was fast too.

Purchased in April 2021 for $950.

Anthony
Anthony Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just right

Great height not too high.
Great balance of give in the top layer but with a firm but not too hard feel .
Very supportive.
My wife says it’s alright, it took her a while to get used to the top layer .

Purchased in January 2021.

Rosalind60
Rosalind60Sydney

Fabulous Mattress

I have had my Ergoflex Mattress now for a few weeks and have found that this mattress has stopped my body from heating up. Is very comfortable and would recommend this mattress to anyone who sleeps hot.

Purchased in January 2021 for $969.

Tiger
TigerPerth, WA

So comfy

Very comfortable
No issues acclimatising to the mattress
I’ve had back issues recently it helps to lie on the mattress as it feels supportive
Retains shape
bought the mattress protector

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,000.

Kelly T
Kelly TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for our caravan

Bought a double to replace an old spring mattress in our caravan due to poor sleep quality when we were on holidays. We already have a Tempur at home, but decided to purchase an Ergoflex based on reviews. So far we have done 2 trips in our van for a total of 12 nights. Every morning we woke up thinking we were at home. Extremely comfortable, supportive and the perfect fit. Why people bother purchasing expensive caravan mattresses with tapered corners is beyond us. We have even decided to purchase another Ergoflex for home when our king size Tempur eventually dies. Exceptional value for money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Ergoflex Rutherford for $909.

I love my mattress

Every night I feel so grateful to have this amazingly comfortable mattress. It really is like sleeping on a cloud. In addition it's such fantastic value. I strongly recommend this mattress to everyone.

Purchased in June 2020.