Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress King

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress King

• Sagging Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (36)
    • Hard (11)
    • Soft (5)
    • Very Soft (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (58%) · No (42%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (6%) · No (94%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (22%) · No (78%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (46)
    • Weeks (5)
    • Months (2)
    • I never got used to it! (1)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (43)
    • Back (15)
    • Front (8)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (56%) · No (44%)

Joanne Taylor

Joanne TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

The 5G mattress is absolutely the best mattress ever

This is our second Ergoflex mattress as we progressed from a queen to a king bed. We thought our previous Ergoflex was the best but after sleeping on the new 5G we are sleeping more soundly than ever. Also we were very impressed with the customer service we received. Matthew was very helpful while are mattress protector was on back order keeping us up to date at all times. Very impressed with all aspects of the Ergoflex brand and service.

Purchased in November 2019 at Ergoflex On-line.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is true comfort

This is my second ergoflex bed. They are truely amazing. So comfortable and easy to sleep on. And the customer service I received from Matt was beyond my expectations. Great company and even better product

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,350.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute waste of money

I bought in January so almost 10 months I have had it. My back has never been more sore, I know have chronic hip pain and the spot I sleep in sags quite a bit. I raised my concern to the company 3 months after purchase by they declined me from returning. I bought one after all the fantastic reviews but now am paying the price. Dont waste your money

Purchased in January 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great mattress

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. I now have 3 Ergoflex mattresses in my home. I suffer from lower back pain and with the support of this product I don’t have any problem while sleeping.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Can't believe how comfortable this mattress is!

We've never slept on a mattress this good and we've tried many mattresses before the Ergoflex. Thank you for making such a fantastic mattress. Sleeping on this mattress is magic. My body thanks you!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,300.00.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mattress ever owned

Both my husband and I suffer from back pain when sleeping on an unsupportive mattress. The quality of the Ergoflex is outstanding - and I wouldn’t be writing a review at all if I didn’t believe in the product 100%

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,200.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Matt C

Matt CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally....some solid sleep!

Unbelievably comfortable!

My partner and I woke up after upgrading form a queen size and looked at each as if we'd been asleep for years! We no longer have to worry about rolling into the middle of the bed, coils failing and running out of room. Well worth the purchase, and delivery was timely. Highly recommend for value as well considering other options on the market were 2-3 times more expensive!

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Big Delivery Problems - but solved by the team in Sydney

We ordered and paid for a king sized Mattress from their Australian operation. At the time of payment (1st August 2019), we were advised that delivery would be end of August. This was again delayed until the 13th of September. The Sydney office communicated respectfully and promptly during this delay, facilitated an ultimately successful delivery after this period of frustration, refunded the cost of the mattress during the delay and at no cost added a protector. These actions speak volumes to the ethics and professionalism of the Sydney team. The mattress of course is well worth the investment. I recommend both the product and Matthew in the Sydney team.

Purchased in July 2019.

Penny C.

Penny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress ever!

I've bought several ergoflex mattresses for my family over the years and now I can't go back to anything less! It has completely healed my back and hip complaints by keeping me aligned and supported while I sleep. Can definitely tell the difference if I spend a few nights on a regular mattress and can't wait to get back to my ergoflex.

Dap

DapCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Firm excellent mattress.

Very comfortable and supportive, excellent if you like a firm mattress.
Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who wants a firm mattress with it being too expensive and much better than spring mattresses

Nick K.

Nick K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing matress, exceeds my expectations.

Amazing matress, it's exceeded my expectations. Perfect blend of support, firmness but still feels plush. Like sleeping on a cloud. Really happy with the Ergoflex 5G. Delivery was quick and seamless. Bought with the expectation that if I wasn't 100% happy I'd return it with the 30 day window, but it's such a step up from my old spring matress.
I did a lot of research prior to my purchase, there's of lot of manufacturers and options available. From my research the Ergoflex is closest to the fabled Tempur mattress and at the price point of the Ergoflex you can buy several, the Tempur now seems very overpriced.
It's also very refreshing to be so happy with a purchase these days with so many products not living up to expectations.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ergoflex for $1,260.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodMonths

Excellent mattress

Much better than more expensive mattresses I bought in the recent past and ended up not using because I was waking up with back pain. The mattress can feel a bit hard initially as I was used to a softer feel, but I am very comfortable when sleeping and I'm waking up refreshed and comfortable. I also have the ergoflex pillow which I really like.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,500.00.

Ros

RosPerth, WA

Great mattress and great sleep

It was with trepidation we bought an on line mattress without trying it out first. One of the first things we did when we received the mattress, was to write the date on the calendar by which we had to complain to get our refund. That date has come and gone as we love our mattress. Both my husband who prefers a softer bed and myself, with back and hip problems, and normally prefers a firmer bed, love the mattress. Thank you!

James.F

James.FSydney, NSW

Literally perfect!

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Mrs Davies

Mrs DaviesNortheast, VIC

Best mattress for the best nights sleep!

Our second Ergoflex mattress. Only upgrading from a double to a king size. It's the best mattress ever for the best nights sleep. It's great for my neck pain, allows my pillows to mould correctly under my head. I'd never buy anything else!

Purchased in June 2019.

D.Browne

D.Browne

Excellent !!! Great Value.

It took only two full night's sleep to realise what a great mattress this is. We'll be ordering more for the kids when they are due for their next bed. David - Ourimbah NSW

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

annacico

annacicoSydney, NSW

Exceptional comfort

Have been looking for the perfect mattress for some time, and one where one sleeper does not disturb the other with bouncing in the middle of the night! Well, this is it. Very happy with our Ergoflex, best mattress I have ever owned.

Purchased at Ergoflex.

Simply the best!

Our recently purchased Ergoflex mattress has changed our lives—the best mattress we have ever slept on. Easy to order, easy delivery and easy to set up. Ergoflex Australia has been an absolute delight to deal with from the moment we placed the order to our first night on the mattress.

“There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.” Homer, The Odyssey

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,258.92.

Sleeping PositionBack

Evelyn P

Evelyn PSydney, NSW

No more pins & needles!

We've had our Ergoflex mattress a couple of months now. It is supportive and I no longer get pins and needles in my arms when side-sleeping. My lower back pain has reduced. We don't use an electric blanket as we find it keeps us warmer in winter.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,584.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Best mattress I've ever slept on

I've just purchased my second ergoflex mattress, so I've got one at home and one at my parents place. I sleep so well on my ergoflex mattress, I don't want to sleep on anything else.
The staff were always very helpful and I was extremely grateful for their assistance with ordering, arranging delivery, and when I needed to alter the order.
I highly recommend ergoflex for their product and customer service.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,200.00.

See all Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress reviews