Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress Single

Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress Single

• Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (9)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (63%) · No (38%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (7)
    • Weeks (3)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (6)
    • Front (3)
    • Back (2)

Great mattress and service

2 years ago I hurt my back and have suffered morning back stiffness since. Sleeping on this mattress is like a miracle - the morning pain is gone. I love it. The prompt service and delivery were an added bonus, and I thought the price was very reasonable.

Purchased in July 2019 for $620.00.

picseymour

picseymourCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My Ergoflex is used on a electric medical bed

My mattress is used on my medical raised bed and the top third easily folds to a vertical position. Having cancer down my spine the mattress holds me with comfort

Purchased in June 2019 for $750.00.

Super satisfied!

The mattress is very comfortable and supportive for me. I've had a few injuries in my life and feel this bed helps with that. Also, the quality of mattress materials and accessories seems very high. And it's perfect for squeezing into tight spaces.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Eva R.

Eva R.

A convert to memory foam mattress

I am very happy with my purchase of a Ergoflex mattress. The memory foam provide me with good back support, and I feel, various aches and pains from arthritis have been relieved. I have been very happy to deal with Ergoflex, who provided good feedback related to the purchase and a fast delivery

Purchased in May 2019.

HJM

HJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have a King, Queen and now Single Ergoflex - LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

We own a King, Queen and now a single ergoflex mattress so our whole family now enjoy what these amazing mattresses offer! When we travel or stay away from home no other mattress comes close and we cannot wait to get back home to enjoy a comfortable night's sleep. I tell EVERYONE I know about these mattresses. My sister has a King and Queen and now by brother and sister inlaw have bought the king bed base and the king mattress. Super quality, super comfortable and super LOVE!

Purchased in May 2019 for $675.00.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Sleep-in!

Very comfortable and makes sleeping-in more desirable. Have an issue fitting it into a kid's bed frame with raised sides, so it is a bit squashed at the sides and hopefully that does not damage the mattress.

Purchased in January 2018 for $600.00.

Gav

GavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

comfy and long lasting. both mattresses have been great

our kids have slept on the mattresses for 6 years, and they’ve loved them. the company have been good to deal with and, delivery was fast and painless. we’re happy customers :)

Purchased in July 2012.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Wine Lover

Wine LoverDarwin, NT

This is our third mattress! Ergoflex Home Now. Wow!

We have replaced all three bedroom with ergoflex mattress. We were happy with first and bought second and third too. it is really good for better sleep compare to spring mattress.

Purchased in August 2017 for $700.00.

Mumof3

Mumof3Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best mattress I have ever had

This is the third ergoflex mattress we have purchased. The first one was a queen for us several years ago (still in great condition) and now we are replacing the kids' standard mattresses with ergoflex too. I had lower back problems and the only relief I got was from laying on the ergoflex. Definitely recommend for back problems. Not cheap, but a quality product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Clare

ClareHobart, TAS

Sooo much better than competitors

This is our second ergoflex, and definitely not our last!! We also purchased a competitors “mattress in a box” at the same time, and ergoflex is far far superior in how it’s made, the feel and support of the mattress, the customer service (which was also equally as great when I bought my first 6 years ago)

Purchased in June 2018.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Very Good

Difference is a lot to sleeping in a spring mattress. Very happy with the quality of the well made mattress. Got used to it after 3 nights. As I am an older person so it easy to turn around, very light compared to the old mattress. Would recommend the mattress to any older person.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Joe R

Joe RSydney

My third excellent mattress from ergoflex

Great product, I've progressively replaced all the family's mattresses with these and we all have much better sleep. Value for money is also great and the service is top notch, if anything goes wrong they help straight away, no questions asked! My next mattress will be from ergoflex too!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

AAY

AAYMelbourne

Great product, repeat customer!

Ergoflex mattresses are reliable and remain comfortable for years. This is my third purchase from Ergoflex, ranging from single to double in size. It's good value for money and would not hesitate to recommend this product. Ergoflex have also improved its customer experience by dedicating staff to follow up/providing updates relating to delivery time which was much appreciated.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Will

Will

Great bed, great service, sleeping better than ever

I have used my king ergoflex mattress now since 2011 and recently just bought a single for my 2 year old son. My king is as comfortable now as the first month I slept on it. Once you get used to these mattresses its basically impossible to sleep on anything else. It contours my body so I wake up in the exact same position that I go to sleep in and I don’t feel my wife getting in and out of bed. It has reduced a significant amount of back and shoulder pain I used to suffer with and I just cant recommend this mattress enough. For anyone who is hesitate on buying something directly online I can assure them to take the plunge as you wont regret it and wont be able to sleep on anything else like me. WIll

Date PurchasedSep 2011

5 years and still good.

Great, affordable memory foam mattress. Bought 2 single size mattresses and using them on a king size bed. Medium to firm level of support. Quality of sleep much better than my previous spring mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Tim

TimSydney

Great Mattresses!

I was a bit apprehensive buying big purchases online, especially mattresses, but at that price point it was well worth a try. We’ve since bought another single mattress. The mattress isn’t as firm as the Tempur but my kids are both small & very slight so the mattresses have faired well. Very comfy, the kids love their “squishy beds”.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Ravi

Ravi

We have bought four of them!

I first experienced sleeping on a memory foam mattress when I stayed at a cousin's place in the US. I couldn't believe how comfortable it was. I searched for a similar mattress as soon as I returned to Australia, and was fortunate to find the Ergoflex mattress. It lived up to my expectations and we have been completely happy with it ever since. In fact, we have replaced all the mattresses in our home with Ergoflex mattresses. They are showing no sign of wear and tear after 4 years, so it looks like we will not need to buy another one anytime soon. The mattress in our guest bedroom always makes our guests wonder what mattress they spent their night on. I would recommend an Ergoflex mattress to anyone without hesitation.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great mattress

We purchased a queen mattress a few years ago. Best mattress ever. Great support and comfortable. So when we needed a new one for our daughter we purchased a single for her. She loves it too. Will never go back to an innerspring.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

BRoche

BRocheAU

Excellent mattress

Bought this for my son a few years ago as he wasn't sleeping well. Had tried a few different mattress before the Ergoflex. His having no problems sleeping ever since swapping over to the ergoflex. Its supports him and has outlasted other mattress we've had over the years.
Their pillows are great too.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Rupert

Rupert

The mattress is durable. I still have an older one after 8 years. The new one is equally fine. I expects to see an equally long life for its shape, support and colour. It supports my body. I think its a better mattress than most hotels have for their customers.

Date PurchasedNov 2017