2.5 tog, 0.2 tog, 1.0 tog
See the Best Baby Wraps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ErgoPouch? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety
maccy
maccy

The best swaddle bag

After wasting money on the love 2 dream arms up swaddles (my bub hated them), I bought an ergoPouch praying that it would be better, as these things aren't cheap! Thankfully it was amazing and bub slept so much better with her arms swaddled to her chest comfortably and not tight. Material is comfy and good quality. I love that there are snaps for the arms to transition out. Now that she is arms out, I've just purchased the 3.5 tog sleeping bag. Only thing is they take forever to dry when you wash them, not convenient of you don't have a dryer.

Purchased in March 2021 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $59.00.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Hunter Region, NSW

We use them everyday

I am so reliant on my ergoPouch cocoon swaddles and sleeping bags. During winter I use 2.5 tog and 3.0 tog. It great knowing my baby is comfy and safe while she sleeps and in natural fibers. I try and have 3 on rotation so that there is always a clean one available to use (I use them for day naps too).

Purchased in April 2021.

Kel
KelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Absolutely love this product as my baby loves to kick off blankets. Keeps baby nice and warm, takes a while to dry if you need to wash it. Soft and cozy. Would recommend to other parents.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $65.00.

Baby Wraps

Find out how ErgoPouch ErgoCocoon Swaddle and Sleeping Bag compares to other Baby Wraps

AJ S.
AJ S.South East Queensland, QLD

I love the warmth but it covered his face

I was so so so shocked, I got the 3-12 month 2.5 tog, and was fine for the first two nights until I woke with his face completely covered and I freaked out. It happened again at nap time, and I’m so gutted as it’s such a perfect temperature. But I’m scared to put him into it if it’ll cover his face when I’m not there.

Purchased in July 2020 for $50.00.

Amy Syder
Amy SyderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baby loves this!

We purchased the rolling swaddle and sleepwear pack from ergo pouch and the product has not disappointed. Keeps bubs nice and warm and it’s perfect for cooler nights. I wish they had adult sizes!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Love it

The ergopouches are a great alternative to swaddling your baby the old fashion way. They give just enough space for the baby to move around comfortable while keeping them warm and they can’t escape. I love that it comes with a temperature guide so there is no guessing involved when dressing your baby for bed. The transition bags are a life safer with the little clips on the arms so when your babies ready you can take their arms out with ease, I also love the feel of them, so plush and soft.

I would honestly recommend this to all parents.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $47.00.

Lucy
LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love them!!

Love them! We have 2 1 tog and one .02 tog in size 000-0 and I love how long they are! I find it hard to find long sleeping bags for my skinny long baby and these are great! Nice soft fabric and bubba sleeps great in them! If I put her to bed without one she will not sleep!

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $33.50.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Favourite so far

I bought a 1.0 tog swaddle for my 2-month-old and I like it more than the Love To Dream swaddle. With the ErgoPouch, my son can have his arms up, crossed over his chest or down by his side. He can suck on his fingers as well. I got the swaddle in the cloud print and it feels like a soft sweatshirt. I just have to make sure the swaddle is pulled down to make sure there’s no bunching at the neckline.

Purchased in February 2020.

Bern
BernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sleeping bags that I've found

I've tried a number of different sleeping bags for my biys and ergopouch are easily the best. Both my boys wiggle and roam around their cots while they sleep so sleeping bags are a must.
The quality of fabric and fit are great with all the sleeping bags - I have a selection from 0.3 to 3.5 tog - and maintain shape even after being washed multiple times.

Purchased in April 2018.

Claire S.
Claire S.Southwest, VIC

Loved these for winter bub who didn't like wrapping!

I loved these for my winter baby born August 2017. They were warm and fit nice and snug. She went to arms out early on, and the MCHN praised these bags as being better than the Love to dream ones. Now 19 months old and she's in the Ergopouch sleep suits. Love the brand!

Purchased in August 2017.

Terrible. So unsafe. Suffocation hazard

This sleeping bag ends up completely covering my son’s face by the end of the night and he is definitely in the right size for his age (3 months). Will never use these again they are so dangerous. I’ve told all my mummy friends to steer clear and they just can’t believe the pictures of his face covered. I’m surprised this product is allowed on the market.

Delene K
Delene KMelbourne

Meh

It worked well when my son’s weight was in the lower half of the sizing recommendation, but as soon as he got a little bigger (and should have still fit into the pouch according to the sizing), he would manage to wriggle till the zipper popped open and his arms could come out. This isn’t the best from a safety perspective and as my son was not yet ready to transition out of a swaddle, having his arms free turned out to be a major distraction.

Meh. Worked for awhile. Product quality is not great and have had a number of sleepless nights resettling a baby (who would normally sleep 11 hours) as a result.

Hayley_Taylor04
Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best swaddle - my daughter loves it!

I used the 2.5 TOG ergopouch swaddle (0-3mth size) when my daughter was born (July 2018). For the first 2 weeks she liked her hands being down, but at 3 weeks she liked them up so i undid the poppers and she had her arms out and slept like a champ! From 6 weeks she slept through the night. I have since purchased another 2.5 TOG 1.0 TOG and a 0.3 TOG all in size 2-12mths. These are the only swaddles i have used, and will use as my daughter loves them and so do I!
They wash up great and i just put them in the dryer and haven't had any issues with zips or quality.

AmieL
AmieLACT

Cosy but hands escape

We have the 1.0 tog 0-3 month old ergopouch
My bub sleeps better in the pouch as opposed to a swaddle but he can get his hands out the top unfortunately. He is a small bub however so that could be the issue
Otherwise high quality fabric and he seems really happy to be in it

Ivy
IvySydney

Terrible experience

I am a returning guest, last purchase is last year and I knew there is a bit waiting time to receive products.
However this time is even worst. Received an item at different pattern and incorrect size, replacement is not what they promised again. Now I have no time to wait to correct it as I’m depart soon! And it supposed to be a gift for my nephew! Thank you very much

Read more reviews - page 2