We have had two claims now, both were sorted very quickly with very little fuss. Staff were really easy to deal with and very understanding. Service has been fantastic. Thanks

Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Dan, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Claims Service! We've passed on your positive comments to the Warranty Claims Team!

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Dealt with Eric insurance Yesterday for the extended warranty through novated lease. Very easy to deal with, fast approval and rep was very friendly. Fantastic to deal with, Ive had previous dealings with for tire insurance, again very quick and professional service.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series F20
Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance and Warranty Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Pat, Thanks for taking the time to rate our Warranty Insurance 5 Stars! We're pleased to hear we were able to assist!

MEA

MEASouth East Queensland, QLD

Eric.. Best Yet

I was involved in a car accident and they helped me with my claim which is still on going.. Staff are very helpful, sympathetic and informative, explaining the procedures and avenues to take..

Eric Product TypeCar Insurance
Claim DateOctober 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Mea, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with our claims team. Your positive comments have not gone unnoticed and have been shared with the team!

Dan

DanSouth West, WA

Best yet.

Had issues with a Holden Captiva (don't laugh) ericinsurance have done a great service with helping me with all claims on this vechile. Staff have been very responsive and helpful with everything. Im very impressed.

Car ModelHolden Captiva CG
Claim DateOctober 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Dan, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Team 5 stars! We've passed your comments onto the team to be shared.

gordonherford

gordonherfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

ERIC the Perfect Partner for Great Car Care!

Being a long term Eric customer (4 years) we have found ALL dealings seamless, efficient and timely !
The Extended Warranty Insurance has given ,peace of mind , with any claim , big or small .
There is No question as to the value of the policy or the efforts to accommodate .
Gordon and Belinda Herford ,Noosa Qld

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Gordon & Belinda, Thank's for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We're really pleased to hear about your positive experience with your Extended Warranty Insurance.

LizH

LizHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad I took out insurance for runflat tyres

I have had terrible trouble with run flat tyres and thanks to this insurance it has helped significantly with the cost of covering replacement tyres. I was told about the insurance after I had had 8 punctures and decided to take it, as puncture repair to run flat tyres is problematic, most tyres can’t be repaired. So much for reducing tyres in landfill, run flats are not environmentally friendly... However having the insurance has at least reduced my costs.
Thank you!

Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Liz, Thanks for your 5 star review! We're really pleased to hear our Tyre & Rim Insurance was able to assist you!

I took extended warranty with Eric Ins. Unfortunately the car I bought has had to have extensive claims. Eric have been outstanding in approving and paying these claims. Extremely satisfied with this company.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK Overland
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Erwin, Thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that you are happy with our product and service!

Angie

AngiePerth, WA

Not worth it

Get pushed to buy their policy when purchasing a car. Get told it cover all window damage (not read the written policy properly, my mistake), pay so much for it per month, and silly me for believing the car dealer that Erik insurance is the lowest price in market. Got my small window at the back smashed and tried to claim it their answer was “sorry it’s not part of the windscreen and it’s not covered and you have to pay out of pocket”. Shop around other insurance and got waaaaay cheaper and actually written in their policy that it covers ALL window damages. Don’t go to this company

Bastien D.

Bastien D.Hunter Region, NSW

Gap cover

My car was written off and i had gap cover with eric but they didnt pay the full shortfall left me with over $2000 left to pay to my finance company then tell me that the $2000 was excluded from the gap cover absolute joke of a company when i was sold the insurance i was told it covers the shortfall so i have nothing left to pay and was assured this many times by their staff yet they have no notes about this even though i asked for them to note it on my account multiple times DO NOT GET INSURANCE THROUGH ERIC THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY

Eric Product TypeGAP Insurance
Jane

Jane Hobart, TAS

Good value.

Perfect I found the staff to be friendly and helpful when presenting a claim through to completion. The delay in my claim was not the insurance companies fault but the mechanic completing the work.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Jane, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and sharing your positive experience with our claims team. We're really pleased to hear that we were able to assist with repairs to your vehicle!

Tricia M.

Tricia M.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT INSURE WITH THEM!!!

Absolutely the worst insurance company EVER!!do not take out insurance with them they will take your money but won’t pay out and even keep trying to take your money after you tell them to shove there insurance up there butts

Car ModelHonda Odyssey
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

IamJane

Dreadful Company. Don't Do it!

Car ModelKia Cerato

Vanja A

Vanja AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible insurance company. Do NOT take out a policy with them.

Claim was approved in February and I just received a call from Eric Insurance to get in touch with Macquarie bank who weren’t able to disclose any details due to security reasons. Absolute joke of a business.

Do not engage with them.

Claim DateFebruary 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Vanja, thank you for your feedback. I understand that one of our team members has already been in contact with you to provide an update and the situation is resolved. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

I'm tempted to report this Insurance to 60minutes or Current Affair

Dodgy people.
A whole week i tried. I have been sitting on the phone for more than 2hrs waiting for someone to take my call. Nothing but their standard greeting which really doesn't offer any help at all. I am beyond disappointment. And I'm tempted to confront the guy at the dealer who gave us this Car Insurance.
I honestly can't fathom how these people can make money in the expense of innocent honest people who are just trying to get through their day.

Horrible

Horrible service - it would take weeks to get a reply and also they gave no warning when my policy ran out. A simple letter of warning would have been nice!!

Horrible customer service

Have been trying to make a claim for 2 months now and my login will not work and I have been trying to contact them and when they reply it is no no help at all.

What do u cover

Where in my policy does it state that you dont cover for DPS ??? Cant see it written. Paid for nothing.

Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Krissy, we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry. Please PM us your contact details including your policy number, full name, and address in order for our Customer Service team to contact you. Or you can call us on (03) 1800 999 977.

Jason

Jason

Terrible customer service

They don't really provide any customer service, had to call them 3 times just to get policy document! Only other letter i got from them is to say they're increasing my premium by 40% not explanation. Signed up with RAC, better device and still cheaper... Don't sign up with them!

Michael S

Michael SFadden 2904, ACT

EXTENDED CAR WARRANTY INSURANCE NOT VALUE FOR MONEY

Claim DateMay 2018
Claim ApprovedNo

Sof

SofPerth

Big fat con, wish I didn’t get extended warranty with them

Had a split
Hose fixed through Eric insurance warranty and thought yes they deliver, when went back to mechanics and he changed battery then put scanner on car and it said blocked
Dpf filter. Mechanic said split hose caused it, send copy to Eric Ins but they won’t cover it. So annoyed if didn’t have split hose would be no problem. They covered hose on warranty, no sense, maybe coz hose cheap and dpf is about 3000. Totally don’t recommend this dodgy company.

Eric Product TypeGAP Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Sof, sorry to hear you’re not happy with our services. If you could PM us with your details, or give us a call on 1800 999 977, we can further advise and clarify the outcomes this claim.

Sio Chong L.

Sio Chong L.asked

have some enquiries, want to know the address near NSW and talk face to face, thx.

Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Sio, Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we do not have an office in NSW.
You can contact us Monday-Friday on 1800 999 977 between 8:30-6:00pm AEST.

Midway

Midwayasked

I’m just wondering why it’s taking so long for this claim to be sorted we have supplied all the documentation that was asked for when I spoke to them yesterday they said we were waiting for more information from the dr to see if was a pre existing injury and any other stall tactics so the bottom line is we feel your looking for an excuse not to cover this claim she worked every day until she ended up in hospital for emergency surgery you have wanted proof of employment because she was a contractor so guys give us an answer and a resolution to this please

Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Midway, thank you for your enquiry. To preserve your privacy, unfortunately we cannot give you any answers here. If you could PM us your full name, contact details and policy number, we'd be happy to get into contact and discuss your situation further. Thank you

Nick

Nickasked

Is Eric car insurance a green slip?

APM
APM

No Eric insurance was sold to me by Audi Five Dock for extended car warranty but we have made 4? claims on 2 different cars & they have refused to pay any of them

Eric I.Eric Insurance

Thanks for your question, Nick. No, Eric Car Insurance provides comprehensive cover for accident damage, fire, theft and third party property liability claims. The Green Slip insurance, or Compulsory Third Party insurance, is required to register a vehicle in NSW and covers you for people killed or injured in a motor vehicle accident involving your vehicle. For more information go to www.greenslips.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Eric Insurance representatives

Eric Tyre & Wheel Insurance

Eric Tyre & Wheel Insurance

CategoryCar InsuranceCar InsuranceCar Insurance
Contact Number 1800 999 9771800 999 9771800 999 977
Other Insurance Types Offered Income and MotorcycleIncome and MotorcycleIncome and Motorcycle
Coverage TypeComprehensiveMechanical Breakdown / Extended WarrantyTyre & Wheel