Listing monitored by eric Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (5)
    • 1-2 months (5)
    • 3+ months (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (38) · No (4)

No hassle reimbursement

Needed replacement tyre, but experienced some delay getting pre-work approval at service centre. Paid in cash and sought reimbursement from Eric. No problem. Apologetic for initial approval problems and expedited reimbursement.

ericeric Insurance

Hi Jayne, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're please to hear we were able to assist! The team at eric,

ChopperPerth, WA

Eric, Have Been A Life Saver

I am going through a very difficult time with my health, unemployment, and financial hardship; I highly commend the staff at 'eric,' who have been very gracious and supportive through this very trying time.

ericeric Insurance

Hi Chopper, Thanks for sharing your claims experience. We're pleased to hear we are able to assist at your time of need. The team at eric,

great service

I answered all questions and filled out the paperwork and it was seamless nothing i could complain about
it took only 2 days to process my claim so i will look at other products they have to offer

ericeric Insurance

Hi Gary, Thanks for sharing your claim experience. We're pleased to hear we were able to assist! The team at eric,

Shane davisSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far been very easy once I gave them all the paper work I do hope all God though without any problems at all.

Well still going though with small steps but staff have been great as far giving the right info to all questions I have asked just a shame my work was not that good dealing with this after nia 10 years of working with them.

ericeric Insurance

Thanks Shane for sharing your claims experience. We're pleased to hear we were able to assist! The team at eric,

JaneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best warranty experience

ERIC insurance has been amazing to deal with – from the moment car broke down, Chris and the staff at ERIC over the phone provided honest and clear advice, knowing ERIC insurance was helping me was very assuring. They covered all repairs to the car and some of the out of pocket expenses. This warranty has certainly been value for money!!!

ericeric Insurance

Hi Jane, Thanks for sharing your claim experience! We're pleased to hear we were to get you back on the road. The team at eric,

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019

we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Dupped
DuppedNarrabri

waste of time

wanted Quote for new motorcycle insurance
did it on line took about 20 mins
all positive answers ie no good driving record no claims
got to the end and a window popped up that said
sorry we do not insure this vehicle. or some thing to that affect.
only thing i can assume is my age 66

Gary
GaryCentral, SA

Transfer of Warranty

I have an extended warranty on my Ford Ranger. Only have had to use it once when an EGR Valve needed replacing. That was$850repair Paid before I picked up the car from the Ford dealer. Recently I emailed Eric regarding the possible selling of the Ranger and the transfer of the remainder of the warranty to the new owner. Eric got back very quickly and no problems at all with the transfer when the time comes. I have found them very professional

ericeric Insurance

Hi Gary, Thanks for sharing your experience with our extended warranty insurance! The team at eric,

Seeking preferred repairer for windscreen chip

Tim N.
Tim N.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Cancelled my comprehensive insurance policy without any notice

Absolutely scam. They cancelled my policy without any notice. I only found out when I called them up to get a policy copy. Ive never received any notification from them both email/mail.

Bridget B.
Bridget B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Aussie Car Insurance

ericeric Insurance

Hi Bridget, Thanks for sharing your claims experience. We're pleased to hear our claims service met your expectations. The team at eric,

Hank
Hank

Grubs

These_guys are deadset grubs. 20+ minutes_on hold, loads_of hidden fees. Also, Covid-19 started_a year ago, stop using_it as an excuse for lousy service. I rate_them about as good_as Petplan (rubbish).

Trevor M.
Trevor M.Perth, WA

unemployment insurance

The process was a lot easier than I had envisaged and once my claim was verified, subsequent payments were always straight forward. I would definitively recommend this ERIC insurance product.

ericeric Insurance

Hi Trevor, Thanks for taking the time to share your claims experience. We're pleased to hear you are satisfied with our management of your unemployment claim. The team at eric,

Peter H.
Peter H.Sydney, NSW

Very quick and easy

Yes the policy was a great value. After I lodge a claim it was taken action quickly and immediately approved and payment has been processed within 24 hours. I have been insured for about 1 months now.

ericeric Insurance

Hi Peter, Thanks for sharing your claims experience, we're pleased to hear we were able to assist. Happy motoring!

Just what I needed

I had not heard of Eric Insurance, but found out about them when I needed a National Insurer .My policy was easy to set up and good value for what I needed. I have only been with Eric Insurance for a short time.

ericeric Insurance

Thanks Jenni for your 5 star review and for choosing eric. We're excited to have you on board!

Other Car Insurance

Poor customer service, wait time on hold 45min @ on rwo attempts to ask question.

2yrs with Eric first claim for car damage in my driving history and it was a slow difficult process, very poor communication and follow up from Eric so have changed insurers

Mark Reinke
Mark Reinkeasked
Warranty Insurance

Do all your extended warranties pass on if/when a vehicle is sold?

Mark

Shane davis

I can't say you would have to call them but I would gather on this account it personal to one person but give them a call very easy to work with to het a claim call them and see how you go.

ericeric Insurance

Hi Mark, Our Warranty Insurance products are transferrable when a vehicle is sold to a Private Seller. If a vehicle is traded in or sold to a motor vehicle dealer it is not transferrable. When a vehicle is sold the seller and buyer need to complete a form to enable the transfer. There are terms and conditions that must be met in order to transfer the insurance. Please refer to the relevant PDS or contact us on 1800 999 977 to discuss further. The team at eric,

Chopper

Mark, from my understanding with discussions with Eric Insurance, yes, the warranty insurance products are transferrable when a vehicle is sold to a private seller, you just need to complete transfer forms.

The 007 Oracle
The 007 Oracleasked
Warranty Insurance

Is warranty purchase price negotiable? Does Eric offer incentive promotions to their Dealers to pass on to the Consumer? What price can I expect to pay at purchase?

Shane davis

Unshaw about that but can tell you one thing and that is very good service not like most insurers were trying to get out of paying there good go and talk to them and see what deal they come back with hope this helps.

Jane

Simply call Eric as their customer service is amazing and they will tell you all the facts.

ericeric Insurance

Hi 007 Oracle, Thanks for your question. The price you pay depends on a number of risk factors which varies depending on the vehicle make/model you are purchasing. You can obtain a quote on our website by visiting www.ericinsurance.com.au or you can call us on 1800 999 977 or we can direct you to the nearest authorised agent.

Marie M.
Marie M.asked

Do you do CTP Insurance?

Get an answer from our members and eric Insurance representatives

Compare all 4 eric insurance
CategoryCar InsuranceCar InsuranceCar InsuranceMotorcycle Insurance and Car Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Income and MotorcycleIncome and MotorcycleIncome and MotorcycleIncome and Motorcycle
UnderwriterEric Insurance LimitedEric Insurance LimitedEric Insurance LimitedEric Insurance Limited
Legal Liability Cover Included up to $20 millionNot IncludedNot Included
Choice of RepairerNot AllowedNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Coverage TypeComprehensiveMechanical Breakdown / Extended WarrantyTyre & Wheel
Roadside Assistance Not OfferedNot OfferedNot Offered
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverZero Excess Optional ExtraNot OfferedNot Offered
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Not Included

Included if your vehicle suffers a mechanical breakdown and is immobilised for more than 2 consecutive business days after repairs are authorised, up to a maximum of $500

Included if your Tyre / Wheel is punctured or cracked etc, and you immobilised for more than 2 consecutive business days after the dat of authorisation of reparis, up to a maximum of $500 during the Period of Insurance

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $500 when 100 km or more from your stated residential addressIncluded up to $500 if your vehicle is immobilised beyond 100kms from your home address and repairs are not completed on the day of authorisationIncluded up to $500 if your vehicle is immobilised beyond 10kms from your home address and repairs are not completed on the day of authorisation
Towing Costs IncludedIncluded up to $100 for any one claim, subject to a limit of $300 during the Period of InsuranceIncluded up to $100 for any one claim, subject to a maximum of $300 during the Period of Insurance
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Not Included

Essential / Emergency RepairsIncluded up to $300Not ApplicableNot Applicable
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot OfferedNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after Theft