Eric Warranty Insurance

Eric Warranty Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (7) · 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (0)

Excellent Extended Warranty

So relieved to have purchased this insurance! It has already paid for itself. I was extremely sceptical about extended warranties and fully expected if I ever needed to claim I would be given excuses as to why I wasn't entitled to. It is the exact opposite with Eric Warranty Insurance. They actually want to help you. Miguel was professional, highly proficient and friendly from the start of my claim for my air conditioning to the finish. I will be covering any future vehicles I buy with Eric Insurance. 10/10

Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Ann, Thanks for you sharing your claim experience! We're glad to hear we were able to assist.

Todd Gehring

Todd GehringGippsland, VIC

I always had doubt about Aftermarket Warranty. Thes guys have changed my mind.

My 2012 Mini Countryman had a problem with the thermostat and it's housing. One call to Eric sorted me out, Juan gave me a claim number. My repairer had the claim approved and I had car back within 24 Hours.

Car ModelMini Countryman R60.II
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Todd, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Insurance. We're pleased to hear you're happy with our product and service!

These guys are awesome!

Really friendly customer service and helped me when I had a claim instead of trying to avoid it ( as others insurers do).
One of the best product I have bought and recommend it to anyone worried.

Car ModelLand Rover Discovery 4
Claim DateDecember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Thusi, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Insurance. We're really pleased to hear you are happy with our product!

James E

James EPerth, WA

Skeptical - proved very wrong!

Due to less than favorable reports about the warranty insurance industry in general I was naturally very skeptical about submitting a claim to Eric Insurance after I experienced problems with my car's cooling system. I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. EI dealt direct with the repairer and managed the claim without fuss. All done quickly and very professionally. I'd be happy to take out another policy with EI and to recommend to others.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Veteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle
Claim MadeNo
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi James, Thanks for reviewing our Warranty Insurance 5 Stars! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and experience and are pleased to hear our service exceeded your expectations!

Myles Eusebio

Myles EusebioSydney, NSW

Miguel Hernandez excellent in quality customer service practioner

Miguel Hernandez facilitated my warranty claim so fast. Miguel was so polite,accommodating and very helpful. Eric insurance is lucky to have a quality focused staff. Goodluck miguel and well done.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class
Claim DateDecember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Myles, Thanks for sharing your positive experience and rating our Warranty Claims Team 5 Stars! We're really pleased Miguel was able to assist you.

Lynnette G.

Lynnette G.Sydney, NSW

Best experience with ERIC INSURANCE

Im looking at some of these reviews and all i can say is WOW, because my experience with eric insurance was a very positive one, my turbo failed on my car, rang them got a claim number straight away, the man that took my claim even rang my mechanic and explain to him what is needed to help me with my claim after a few days it was approved and i just received an email today to say money will be in my account in 3 to 5 days, i am very happy with my experience with ERIC INSURANCE, and john was a pleasure, great man and made me feel so at esse... thankyou will alway speak highly and recommend them....

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Lynnette, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Insurance! Your comments have been passed onto management to be shared with the team!

Great Service, great extended warranty product.

I took out extended warranty cover over a year ago. My repair claim was simple to make. The team we're responsive & my car was back on the road within days. 10/10 Service & product experience.

Car ModelAudi A1 8X
Claim DateNovember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Richard, Thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review! We're pleased to hear you're happy with your extended Warranty Insurance!

Awesome product

My Eric insurance warranty has been excellent value.Eric insurance Has paid to repair a few small things in the past but yesterday they agreed to repair the diff in my car a major expense that they have taken care of.
The vehicle was assessed and claim approved within 24 hours.
I will be back on the road in a few days time.
Thank you Eric insurance I would recommend their products to anyone.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Claim DateNovember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Daniel, Thanks for sharing your claim experience. We're really pleased to hear you're happy with our Warranty Insurance Product!

We have had two claims now, both were sorted very quickly with very little fuss. Staff were really easy to deal with and very understanding. Service has been fantastic. Thanks

Claim MadeNo
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Dan, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Claims Service! We've passed on your positive comments to the Warranty Claims Team!

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Dealt with Eric insurance Yesterday for the extended warranty through novated lease. Very easy to deal with, fast approval and rep was very friendly. Fantastic to deal with, Ive had previous dealings with for tire insurance, again very quick and professional service.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series F20
Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance and Warranty Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Pat, Thanks for taking the time to rate our Warranty Insurance 5 Stars! We're pleased to hear we were able to assist!