Eric Warranty Insurance

Eric Warranty Insurance

Lynnette G.

Lynnette G.Sydney, NSW

Best experience with ERIC INSURANCE

Im looking at some of these reviews and all i can say is WOW, because my experience with eric insurance was a very positive one, my turbo failed on my car, rang them got a claim number straight away, the man that took my claim even rang my mechanic and explain to him what is needed to help me with my claim after a few days it was approved and i just received an email today to say money will be in my account in 3 to 5 days, i am very happy with my experience with ERIC INSURANCE, and john was a pleasure, great man and made me feel so at esse... thankyou will alway speak highly and recommend them....

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Lynnette, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Insurance! Your comments have been passed onto management to be shared with the team!

Great Service, great extended warranty product.

I took out extended warranty cover over a year ago. My repair claim was simple to make. The team we're responsive & my car was back on the road within days. 10/10 Service & product experience.

Car ModelAudi A1 8X
Claim DateNovember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Richard, Thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review! We're pleased to hear you're happy with your extended Warranty Insurance!

Awesome product

My Eric insurance warranty has been excellent value.Eric insurance Has paid to repair a few small things in the past but yesterday they agreed to repair the diff in my car a major expense that they have taken care of.
The vehicle was assessed and claim approved within 24 hours.
I will be back on the road in a few days time.
Thank you Eric insurance I would recommend their products to anyone.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim DateNovember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Daniel, Thanks for sharing your claim experience. We're really pleased to hear you're happy with our Warranty Insurance Product!

We have had two claims now, both were sorted very quickly with very little fuss. Staff were really easy to deal with and very understanding. Service has been fantastic. Thanks

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeNo
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Dan, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Claims Service! We've passed on your positive comments to the Warranty Claims Team!

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Dealt with Eric insurance Yesterday for the extended warranty through novated lease. Very easy to deal with, fast approval and rep was very friendly. Fantastic to deal with, Ive had previous dealings with for tire insurance, again very quick and professional service.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series F20
Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance and Warranty Insurance
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Pat, Thanks for taking the time to rate our Warranty Insurance 5 Stars! We're pleased to hear we were able to assist!

Sorry, there are no questions about Eric Warranty Insurance but you can read 4 questions about Eric Insurance.

Get an answer from our members and Eric Insurance representatives

Roadside Assistance Not Offered
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverNot Offered
Choice of RepairerNot Applicable
After Accident Care
Towing Costs Included up to $100 for any one claim, subject to a limit of $300 during the Period of Insurance
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Hire Car after an Incident

Included if your vehicle suffers a mechanical breakdown and is immobilised for more than 2 consecutive business days after repairs are authorised, up to a maximum of $500

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot Applicable
Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $500 if your vehicle is immobilised beyond 100kms from your home address and repairs are not completed on the day of authorisation
Benefits
Hire Car after Theft

Child Safety Seats and PramsNot Applicable