Esatto EHPD7

Esatto EHPD7

See the Best Heat Pump Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Esatto

Stella
StellaIllawarra, NSW

Value for money

Fantastic purchase and great value. Purchased through Appliances Online, very quick delivery and easy installation. Several options for delicates to heavy-duty items. The big winner is the energy rating of 6 stars, so I don't feel guilty about using the dryer a little more than I would a traditional dryer. Have barely noticed a bump in electricity bills.

Purchased in April 2021 at Appliances Online for $620.00.

Dean K.
Dean K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a terrible quality product comes with the worst aftersales service. Don't waste your money!

I bought it 29/07/2020 from appliance online website. and try to use this dryer in rainy winter season for the first time since purchasing and found out massive water leaking on the floor from this brand new products!!! Contacted Esatto customers support team by phone and emails for more than 3 times for the last 11 days and all they are saying that someone will contact me soon and it never happened. What a Ridiculous Aftersales Service!!! I highly recommend walk away from this brand if you don't want to have headache for a small $ saving. You simply get what you paid for with this Unreliable Brand!!! The Worst Aftersales Service Experience in my whole life!!!

Purchased in July 2020 for $858.00.

Martin PursgloveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great dryer

This dryer is great value had it for a few years now. I don’t have the drain set up I just empty the water when required. I’m having an issue after running for 5 mins the full light comes on & it stops working. All filters are super clean & no build up. Anyone got any ideas. [Email Address Removed]

Martin Pursglove

Thank you. I will give them a call on Monday.

V.VCowra NSW

Esatto Heat Pump Dryer EHPD7

I have had 2 of these both of which tore soft material clothes eg tee shirts, polo shirts. This did not.happen every load and you couldn't pinpoint any likely loads. The first one started this after.10 months and the replacement one after a month.
Drying results were unpredictable, often some damp items in a load.
Cleaning filters was a fiddle.
Not worth the.money.

Purchased in December 2019.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi V.V, I'm afraid Winnings Group would be organising the refund, refunds are not processed through us. I am glad to hear it is getting sorted for you though.

Kapitoshka
KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dryer for the price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Appliances Online for $619.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Kapitoshka, Thanks so much for the review. Glad you are enjoying our product and would recommend it.
-Esatto Care Team

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Robbo
RobboSydney, NSW

Great value, easy to set up drain to sink

Easy to use.
Easy to access the lint filter.
Efficient and reliable.
I have had this dryer almost every day for the last year, and it hasn’t missed a beat. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for $584.00.

Phil M.
Phil M.Perth, WA

Goodbye condensation or needing to leave a door open

I was a bit hesitant in buying a brand that I have not encountered before, but with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty I thought I would give it a try and have not looked back.

The biggest concern with traditional dryers was having to leave a door open while running it so that the laundry be subject to condensation. With the heat pump dryer this is no longer a concern. The water trap needs to be drained after each load, so I would recommend plumbing in the pipe to alleviate this.

The Esatto EHPD7 has a lot of functionally, although I have only used "auto". Since purchasing from Appliances Online I have had no issues with the dryer.

Purchased in January 2021 at Appliances Online for $779.00.

Hi Phil,
I am very happy to hear you are enjoying your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. Thanks for leaving a review!

jessbutterly
jessbutterlyPerth, WA

Was skeptical but I love it!!

I was worried about buying a brand I hadn’t heard of but I’m so glad I read all the reviews and went with it. The dryer is so quiet. I replaced a F&P Condenser dryer which was terrible from day 1.

This dryer is quiet, heats up less so I can tell will be less damaging on clothing.

Has heaps of settings but overall I love it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Home Clearance for $650.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Jess, Thank you so much for leaving a review we are very happy to hear you enjoy your Esatto dryer. Wish you the best of the Holiday season.

Paul B
Paul BNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love this dryer. So much better then previous vented dryer

Purchased in November 2020 at Appliances Online for $660.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to post this review and we're glad to hear your enjoying your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. This is one of our most popular products. Thanks again.

Kelly P.
Kelly P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Best dryer ever

I absolutely love this dryer. Not only is it cheaper to run than others, it dries clothes perfectly and doesn't shrink. I don't have a clothes line so literally everything goes in the dryer. I just use the auto setting and walk away. It does take some time but their always perfect. Couldn't be happier and for the price, it is amazing. I usually do 2 loads a day and have owned for 18 months now... never skipped a beat.

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for $590.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Kelly, I am so happy to hear your thoughts on the Esatto dryer. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Hope you have a lovely day.

Natalie W
Natalie WAU

Takes forever to dry clothes - 5.5 hours for a set of sheets!!!

Ive had this dryer for 6 weeks now and to be honest, I want to give it away.
Ive tried everything on the troubleshooting suggestions. empty water container, clean filters but this takes so long to dry and I cant see how it could possibly be economical when it take 5.5 hours to dry a set of sheets!!!! my ole piece of cray dryer did a better job. I have contacted appliances online for comment but I am yet to hear from them and every time I call no one answers - so frustrating.
I would avoid at all costs!

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

So P.
So P.

Great value for money

Great machine for this price tag. I paid $516 back in November and purchased from appliance online’s ebay store. As always, the delivery was super quick! During bushfire time, we didn’t want to dry baby’s clothes so this dryer worked wonder. Heat pump is working well so the laundry won’t become sauna. You need to install the drainage hose properly, otherwise the machine won’t work well.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $516.80.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks So for your feedback and review and glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. Thanks.

Yun S
Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

For a $500ish dryer, Esatto EHPD7 is great value for money.
We have been using it on a daily basis, sometimes 2 loads per day. It's been 10 months and it's still holding up well. I usually put it on the extra dry function for cotton, which most of our clothes are. It handles regular clothes well, usually taking 2 hrs. But for large items such as bath towel and bed linens it might struggle to get it dry...
I haven't tried any delicates yet so cannot comment on that.

Purchased in June 2019.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Yun, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your appliance. Thanks again.

Quần Áo T.
Quần Áo T.Sydney, NSW

This is ok

This is very cheap compare to all other heat pump dryer out there, I bought it while on sale for $579. Just one thing is that it get messy all the lint not staying in the box even though i clean after every load

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Quan, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your appliance. Some clothing can create more lint than other types unfortunately. Thanks again.

Eddie
EddieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good for the price

Had a Beko Heat pump Dryer before this one. Its very good for the money spent. Cant have any other types of dryers except for heat pump one. Like the AUTO setting and the larger drum. The Beko didn't have this and tangled the sheets into balls. Had to stop and fix every 10 mins. The Essatto doesn't have this problem. The only thing that I can possibly see being a problem in the future, The lint filter doesn't seem to fit correctly (lots of movement) so a lot of lint gets into the second filter, then you can see lint on the evap condenser fins. Not a massive problem but could become a problem in the future.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $695.00.

Read more reviews - page 2