Esatto EHPD7

Esatto EHPD7

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4

Robbo

RobboSydney, NSW

Great value, easy to set up drain to sink

Easy to use.
Easy to access the lint filter.
Efficient and reliable.
I have had this dryer almost every day for the last year, and it hasn’t missed a beat. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for $584.00.

Phil M.

Phil M.Perth, WA

Goodbye condensation or needing to leave a door open

I was a bit hesitant in buying a brand that I have not encountered before, but with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty I thought I would give it a try and have not looked back.

The biggest concern with traditional dryers was having to leave a door open while running it so that the laundry be subject to condensation. With the heat pump dryer this is no longer a concern. The water trap needs to be drained after each load, so I would recommend plumbing in the pipe to alleviate this.

The Esatto EHPD7 has a lot of functionally, although I have only used "auto". Since purchasing from Appliances Online I have had no issues with the dryer.

Purchased in January 2021 at Appliances Online for $779.00.

Hi Phil,
I am very happy to hear you are enjoying your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. Thanks for leaving a review!

jessbutterly

jessbutterlyPerth, WA

Was skeptical but I love it!!

I was worried about buying a brand I hadn’t heard of but I’m so glad I read all the reviews and went with it. The dryer is so quiet. I replaced a F&P Condenser dryer which was terrible from day 1.

This dryer is quiet, heats up less so I can tell will be less damaging on clothing.

Has heaps of settings but overall I love it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Home Clearance for $650.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Jess, Thank you so much for leaving a review we are very happy to hear you enjoy your Esatto dryer. Wish you the best of the Holiday season.

Paul B

Paul BNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love this dryer. So much better then previous vented dryer

Updated - after several weeks now I can say this dryer is working perfectly for my family (2 adults and 2 kids).

Have had this dryer a week now. Use it everyday. It has worked perfectly for me. I use on auto and everything is dry when I return. It’s fairly noisy but no more then previous dryer with the added benefit of not steaming up my house. The key is to not overfill it and it dries perfectly. Cost $660 delivered from appliances online which is a bargain as most of the other dryers were double the price.

There is a hose attachment for emptying the water which I am not using yet but will. All in all, I highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 at Appliances Online for $660.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to post this review and we're glad to hear your enjoying your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. This is one of our most popular products. Thanks again.

Kelly P.

Kelly P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Best dryer ever

I absolutely love this dryer. Not only is it cheaper to run than others, it dries clothes perfectly and doesn't shrink. I don't have a clothes line so literally everything goes in the dryer. I just use the auto setting and walk away. It does take some time but their always perfect. Couldn't be happier and for the price, it is amazing. I usually do 2 loads a day and have owned for 18 months now... never skipped a beat.

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for $590.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Kelly, I am so happy to hear your thoughts on the Esatto dryer. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Hope you have a lovely day.

Natalie W

Natalie WAU

Takes forever to dry clothes - 5.5 hours for a set of sheets!!!

Ive had this dryer for 6 weeks now and to be honest, I want to give it away.
Ive tried everything on the troubleshooting suggestions. empty water container, clean filters but this takes so long to dry and I cant see how it could possibly be economical when it take 5.5 hours to dry a set of sheets!!!! my ole piece of cray dryer did a better job. I have contacted appliances online for comment but I am yet to hear from them and every time I call no one answers - so frustrating.
I would avoid at all costs!

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

So P.

So P.

Great value for money

Great machine for this price tag. I paid $516 back in November and purchased from appliance online’s ebay store. As always, the delivery was super quick! During bushfire time, we didn’t want to dry baby’s clothes so this dryer worked wonder. Heat pump is working well so the laundry won’t become sauna. You need to install the drainage hose properly, otherwise the machine won’t work well.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $516.80.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks So for your feedback and review and glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. Thanks.

Yun S

Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

For a $500ish dryer, Esatto EHPD7 is great value for money.
We have been using it on a daily basis, sometimes 2 loads per day. It's been 10 months and it's still holding up well. I usually put it on the extra dry function for cotton, which most of our clothes are. It handles regular clothes well, usually taking 2 hrs. But for large items such as bath towel and bed linens it might struggle to get it dry...
I haven't tried any delicates yet so cannot comment on that.

Purchased in June 2019.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Yun, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your appliance. Thanks again.

Quần Áo T.

Quần Áo T.Sydney, NSW

This is ok

This is very cheap compare to all other heat pump dryer out there, I bought it while on sale for $579. Just one thing is that it get messy all the lint not staying in the box even though i clean after every load

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Quan, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your appliance. Some clothing can create more lint than other types unfortunately. Thanks again.

Eddie

EddieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good for the price

Had a Beko Heat pump Dryer before this one. Its very good for the money spent. Cant have any other types of dryers except for heat pump one. Like the AUTO setting and the larger drum. The Beko didn't have this and tangled the sheets into balls. Had to stop and fix every 10 mins. The Essatto doesn't have this problem. The only thing that I can possibly see being a problem in the future, The lint filter doesn't seem to fit correctly (lots of movement) so a lot of lint gets into the second filter, then you can see lint on the evap condenser fins. Not a massive problem but could become a problem in the future.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $695.00.

James C

James C

Great dryer

Have had for 6 months now. Replaced very ancient hoover. A big fan of the auto feature which will keep drying till clothes are done then turn off. Might cost a bit at the start, but worth it in the end. Still keeps the garage warm like the older one but no biggy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $550.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi James, thank-you for your feedback and review. We are certainly pleased to hear that you're enjoying our Esatto EHPD7. It's a hero product for us and has certainly been very popular. Thanks again.

Jacob

JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great for small enclosed spaces (like apartment laundries)

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for $550.00.

Gerda

Gerda

Could not be happier about my purchase!

It is my first heat pump dryer. My husband was very sceptical of it as it is so cheap compared to all other heat pump driers (about 50% less than same capacity other brands one!). Let me tell you, it’s amazing. Could not be happier about my purchase! It is silent, easy to install & use & does not seem to take longer that regular dryer (which was one of my small concerns).

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $584.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Gerda, thank-you for your great review! We love this heat pump dryer and it's become a cult hero product- so we are thrilled you're enjoying it also. Thanks again for taking the time!

kyteflyer

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

Still very new, but I love it.

I have just bought this dryer and christened it with a load of undies, then a load of towels, and soon, a load of bedding. So far, so good. Happy with the speed of drying, and because its in the garage, noise is not an issue (and it is very noisy). Im using the H2O collector for plant watering. Have not yet used with delicates so cant comment on that.

I expect I shall update this review as time wears on.

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $605.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review KyteFlyer- it's greatly appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you love your Heat pump dryer as much as we do! Thanks again.

Nicole Ona Mission

Nicole Ona MissionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

10/10 would buy again

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for $600.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Nicole, thank-you so much for your amazing review and feedback. We are so glad you love this product as much as we do. It's become one of our hero products and we are very proud of it! Thank-you again.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luv this heat pump dryer

I bought it at a discount price. The other heat pump dryers are twice or more than what I paid. Great at drying clothes. No more condensation. The capacity is 7kg which is what I need for 3 children. Best dryer I ever bought. Looking forward to my electricity bills because of the energy rating.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for $629.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Deborah, thank-you for your review and feedback. We are very proud of this product and we couldn't be happier to hear your experience also. Thanks for your support and for the review.

Borlifan

BorlifanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than hoped for.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Borlifan, thank-you greatly for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy to hear of your good experience. We have made some enhancements to the user manual over recent months too. Thanks again!

Louise v.

Louise v.

Aldi Dryer

Fantasy machine and great value for money too.
Easy to pick up on my own. Packed very well with handles to hold it while travelling home.
I’m very happy with this purchase. Aldi products allow luxury at a budget price. Thanks Aldi Australia.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI.

Paul D.

Paul D.Canberra 2600, ACT

A workhorse that dries well

Dries well, comfortably handles a large load. Drying time is around 1 1/2hrs for large loads. Have only used the ‘Auto’ setting, for a range of fabric types without issue. I can’t imagine spending more money on a dryer would produce any better result. Easy to use, condenser works well with no moisture in the air, relatively quiet. Lint filter could be easier to clean, but this is a very minor consideration. Very happy with the unit.

Purchased in May 2019.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Paul, thank-you for taking the time to leave a review on your Esatto Heat Pump Dryer. We are really pleased to hear you love it as much as we do! Glad you're enjoying it and thanks again for the review.

Wayne

WayneCentral West, NSW

Works great

Works perfectly, but I don't find the dial settings to be very intuitive. It should just have the heat level and dryness level. According to the instructions, I should only use the mixed load setting, or auto, but things weren't drying very well, so I stuck it on cotton standard, and my clothes came out perfect.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Stephenasked

Hi, I have an Esatto EHPD7 that is used everyday and we clean both filters after each use.
Is it possible to remove the heat condenser unit to wash it clean properly ?
Only the filter in front is removable, Not the whole unit. Why is this so please?
Have I missed something somewhere to be able to remove it?

Stephenasked

Is it possible to remove the heat condenser unit to wash it clean properly ?
Have I missed something somewhere to be able to remove it?

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Stephen, Thanks for reaching out to us. The heat condenser at the back needs to stay in the appliance but we recommend cleaning it by using a damp cloth or a vacuum to remove the lint.

Stephen

Well thats unfortunate as most dryers I've seen the whole unit comes out so that it can be cleaned throughly. On this model the filter is removable but lint still gets behind it which is why you "recommend" cleaning the fins with a damp cloth but what about the sludge that i can feel with my fingers building up in the bottom from the water residue and lint as its actually recessed lower than the filter opening? The dryer works well but unfortunately has not been designed for easy maintenance which will limit its life. Very disappointing as I have purchased many Esatto products over the years.

Katrina

Katrinaasked

Hi we purchased this dryer on Monday and it was going well and now it starts and turns off within 1 minute we have checked all the filters etc

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Katrina, This sounds like something is definitely going wrong. I would check it is all installed correctly then if its still not working call our support team on 1300 114 357. Thanks for reaching out.
-Esatto Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating6 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right