Espressotoria Capino

Espressotoria Capino

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rose

Rose

Not enough

Very dissatisfied 1 pod isnt enough and pods are very expensive also not enough flavours,have to use at least 2 pods to get a decent size cup dont buy this coffee machine its a waste of money

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths.

Product is used: Rarely

Holly WoodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Landfill

Yet another thumbs down for pod not being pierced. Vittoria, if it isn't addressed, the avalanche of complaints is going to rival the avalanche of machines in landfill. So sad.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths.

RUBBISH FRUSTRATED..

..I bought this machine and was SO excited as always loved Vittoria Coffee. What a disaster of a machine. Cant get it fixed in NZ. only got 6 months out of this machine. Just wish I could go to somewhere to make them accountable or even get it fixed. Tried just and expensive phone call to Australia for nothing. Dont buy this machine it was rubbish. :-(((( Lovely Coffee when it worked. Not consistent. A rubber ring has gone it seems.

Purchased in March 2018 for $80.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Jan W.

Jan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating to use

Most of the coffee ends up in the waste pod reservoir on at least 2 out of three tries. Very frustrating and wasteful. There are no refillable pods available for this machine and only a limited range of coffee. I wouldn't buy this make again. Planning to replace asap.

Purchased in July 2019.

John QuirkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent for what we want

We usually drink plunger coffee but were recently introduced to espresso coffee. It is excellent if I am on my own or my wife just wants a short black. We like all of the coffees available although the tastes don't seem to vary very much. The coffee is quite hot enough and never tastes burnt or bitter. I should mention that we received the coffee machine gratis after purchasing 8 packets of pods during a promotion.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Bega.

Product is used: Several times a week

Lynda

LyndaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good range of coffee

The quality of the coffee belonging to the Espressotoria range is above average. There is a wide range of coffee pods to choose from which can be bought online or from your local grocery store like Coles and Woolworths. The machine is simple to use and makes the perfect coffee every time.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $49.00.

Shezzie

ShezzieMid North Coast, NSW

Great (cheap) expresso coffee machine

Purchased in February 2018 at ALDI for $79.99.

Loopy

LoopyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome machine...

This machine is quiet, perfect temp for coffee, coffee selection and taste is delish...and love the milk frother you can add to the machine great addition to the machine....love it!!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $59.00.

Kathy M

Kathy MSydney, NSW

Dodgy coffee machine

These coffee machines are extremely expensive to run (coffee pods are so expensive), and I've had to replace the machine four times under warranty. Machine number 5 has now started leaking. So, could not recommend these dodgy machines at all. Even the strongest blend of coffee pod - Mountain blend requires two pods to make a decent sized cup of coffee.

Purchased in July 2017 for $49.00.

manth

manthVictoria

Just don't do it!

I have had 9 of these machines. I have had the original machines without the flashing lights and the updated versions with all the flashing lights. I have contacted customer service and received responses but all inadequate. Today I got the worst cup of coffee of my entire life. Burnt and watery. Even the capsules are inconsistently made and some of the plastic bottoms are so hard, they cannot be pierced, so all your coffee goes into the overflow.
I am, finally, moving onto another coffee machine.
from
Love my coffee and this is just disappointing...

Purchased in May 2019 for $99.00.

Audrey76

Audrey76Sydney, NSW

I’ve had this machine since 2016

I bought my machine back in 2016. It’s still working but not as well as when I first got it. Recently it has started to leak and the coffee isn’t coming out properly (I have to put the same capsule through twice). The coffee pods are quite expensive (about $9-$10) for 12 Vittoria coffee capsules. I tend to buy them when they are on special from coles and Woolworths.

Purchased in April 2016 at IGA.

brad.christian

brad.christianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Espressotoria Capino warranty issue

Stay away from Espressotoria Capino company. Warranty issue with machine and did not honour it appropriately, the attitude and communication terrible. Now have a Breville Duo temp and real coffee, so much better so they did me a favour in a way.

Purchased in March 2018 at Foodland.

This is not perfect

The coffee is great I use the Mountain Grown very satisfied .
This is the 5th machine I have had but like the rest it has started to leak from inside the machine and leaks all over the counter.
This one lasted a bit longer and is now out of warranty
After all the comments about the leaking this problem should have been fixed by now.
The machine is great to use and the temperature is just right but for the leaking, come on Vittoria please get this fixed.
Brian.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $99.00.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

It's great, but needs to be more eco-friendly.

If I'm running behind and need a quick shot, it does very well. Warms up quickly and provides stronger coffee than its competition (bigger capsule size). But I always feel guilty with all the plastic. Someone needs to make a stainless cup, or even single use paper ones...

Purchased in November 2018.

Product is used: Weekly
ripinrossi

ripinrossiMid North Coast, NSW

Exspresso

Fantastic product it makes making a cappuccino so easy and taste delicious I use it 3 to 4 times a day for myself and my wife who says it is the best thing I’ve even purchased

Purchased in May 2019 for $59.99.

Brad S.

Brad S.South East Queensland, QLD

Espresso is ok when the machine is functioning properly, but machine appears to be compromised by poor design and failed

I purchased this machine after 12 faithful years of service from a proper manual espresso machine that finally failed. I was initially impressed with the ease of use and general quality of the espresso, however requires two capsules to achieve required strength. After a few months the machine started leaking espresso liquid around the base. Eventually the espresso would only end up in the capsule bin, not in the cup. The machine was purchased from Woolworths but I had registered the warranty online through Vittoria. I contacted Vittoria who have arranged a replacement, I'll see how that one goes, if no good I'll get a refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Jamie T.

Jamie T.Perth, WA

Less than a year old and the thing won't pierce capsules!

I purchased this months ago from woolworths.
at first was good but now it won't pierce capsules and dispense coffee.
Because of this issue I have gone through countless pods and occasionally works but I am literally throwing money away.
I am using the correct pods aswell,
Clean it everyday.
So not very impressed.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolwoths for $50.00.

Joshua S.

Joshua S.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaks everywhere. Yes, using correct pods. Flows fine without pod, as soon as pod is in place it leaks everywhere

Rubbish, leaks everywhere, poor quality, junk, waste of money, trash, coffee smells burnt when it leaks everywhere, cheap rubbishso many pods wasted

Purchased in January 2019.

Foxh

FoxhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We have loved this machine

The coffee in general has been fantastic, just one brand not strong enough at all
We’ve had the machine for a couple years and it’s only just begun not piercing the capsules properly on their tops.

Purchased in April 2016 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

Judi C

Judi CHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love it!

I don't know why I didn't get one sooner. Easy to use, absolutely no problems. Easy to use and clean. One of the deciding factors was the milk frother that just docks into the side of the machine, making it neat and compact.
I purchased two milk frothers but was disappointed when I noticed the inside coating coming off. Took them back to Woolworths and I chose to replace rather than receive a refund. Very pleasant surprise to see the new frother has changed, different inside coating, improved pouring lip, improved system with the wire for frothing, easier to grip with the outside being changed, easier to read markers inside and better shape at the base for easier cleaning. Very happy!!!
Easy to purchase pods from Woolworths.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

Kirsty Loag

Kirsty Loagasked

Our machine has nothing coming out when we press either of the buttons.has been playing up on and off for a couple of months. only 20 months old. water is full did a backlash ( now won't let any water commute out in any form). disappointed as still have 3 fresh packets of pods..

Holly Wood

Do both ends of the pod have holes pierced after lowering the "arm"?

Karyn B.asked

My machine seems to be working perfectly fine. Bought it yesterday. My coffee is very weak though. Even doing a double shot i.e 1 single pour followed immediately by another??

John Quirk

I find that I get a good cup of coffee by using 3 capsules and pressing the full cup button each time.

Pixi

Hi, my understanding is if you do a second pour with same pod it'll water it down more. Also which capsules are you using? I'm don't drink strong coffee however my other likes strong coffee. He uses Cafe aurora espresso. 1 pour of cup on right.Capsule is black with white band across the middle. Box looks the same. I'd recommend checking their website. If no luck there contact them. They'll recommend which one is strongest. A phone call is probably your better option if you can. Easier to ask all questions at once.

Karyn B.

Thanks for the tips will give it try.

Pixiasked

Hi I recently purchased Capino machine to replace my 3 yr old Capino. I now know it's the plastic piece that Pierce's bottom of the capsule. Frustrating though As this was the only thing wrong with my machine. My old machine came with a milk frother which to be honest it's useless. Luke warm, more froth than actual milk came out. Now I use button on left, fill up rest of cup with milk, give it a stir and into microwave. Whilst it's not a cappucino milk is lovely and hot, not all froth.

Get an answer from our members and Espressotoria representatives

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines