Espressotoria Capino

• Milk Frothing
Charles C.

Charles C.Sydney, NSW

just fine

Very cheap especially when it's on discount, coffee was average at the best and limited choice of pods. The machine was also very easy to set up and get started.

Purchased in December 2019.

Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

DONT GET IT!

Never left a review in my life, so you guys can see how frustrated I am. Worst coffee pod machine ever! very unhappy left them messages and still no reply only thing they said was that they can give me a new machine but can’t do refunds.. I see how businesses rip people off. furious!!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Milk Frothing

Kathy MSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for!

These machines are definitely not built to last. I've been through six machines in three years. You get what you pay for I guess. Bought my original one at Woolworths and replaced it under warranty multiple times. We've had various issues with them leaking, not pumping water through etc. It's used to make four cups of coffee a day. Only the Mountain Blend pods are strong enough for a decent small long black, but at the usual price of $8.40 per 12 pods the coffee is not cheap. My current machine is leaking badly and now out of warranty. Cannot recommend this machine...

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$99.00.

Milk Frothing
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Espressotoria Capino compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

ClaragiselaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst I’ve used

The coffee this machine makes is good, although the pods that fit are pretty limited and expensive when not on special. The functionality is woeful. I have had this machine for less than 2 years and it has gradually taken more and more time for the coffee to dribble out. I have cleaned it, added more holes to the pods, thumped it, rattled it, refilled it, but still the coffee only dribbles out. Never again!

Purchased in September 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for A$50.00.

Capsules

Your capsule are far too weak and prices are to expensive.I thought l was going to have a great machine with great coffee capsules but it’s not to be, machine is great.

Purchased in June 2020.

margo

margo

Perfect coffee

Depends on how you insert the pods. My machine works well. Great variety of pods Have no problems with coffee temperature as I use an old milk frother from Aldi

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$79.99.

Rubbish

This is my 3rd machine. The first was a gift, worked passably well. The second I purchased on special, bought a heap of pods and received a second machine gratis.
These two have been rubbish. Leaking coffee into pod catcher, inconsistent pours and temperatures but the worst part is the fact that 8 cups out of 10 are full of coffee grounds.
I'm done with this brand of machine.

MiaMoon

MiaMoonSouth East Queensland, QLD

INEXPENSIVE COMPACT QUALITY but MADE IN CHINA

A great little compact coffee machine that creates an authentic Italian style flavour which I purchased from my favourite supermarket on sale. A good range of coffee pods that I purchase whilst grocery shopping that are very well priced too. Pods can be purchased online. I would have given the machine a better rating until I realised that the machine was made in China. Probably won't last long. Will not buy China Made products anymore after COVID-19. Would rather purchase a more expensive coffee machine next time than support China Made products.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$75.30.

Leroy

LeroySydney, NSW

Leaks but don’t try to fix it yourself

Works good for a while but develops a leak. Then you find they have used triangular screw heads that stop you attempting to fix things yourself. Really sick of this practice and a number of brands do it

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles.

Rhian

RhianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very limited range of coffee, machine does not work.

The limited range of pods available is annoying but not a deal breaker, some of the blends are very good. But after only 2 months the machine just doesn't work. The coffee is not pushed out of the pods properly and struggles to come out of the spout. The majority of the coffee then runs back into the pod collection container. So unless you enjoy drinking your coffee out of the back of your machine I'd avoid.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$49.00.

Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Good value for money

Coffee quality is good. Temperature is a bit low, Sometimes the pods fall inside due to uneven size of the pods.

So I normally heat up some milk in microwave and make coffee in the hot cup. The pods which fall, just rotate it and put it in the machine to pick the bigger diameter.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for A$30.00.

Product is used Weekly

Don't bag my coffee Espressotoria Capino machine

We are very satisfied with our Espressotoria Capino coffee machine. We always purchase the Italian brand 100% Arabic coffee. We love the taste and the aroma of the coffee. It never fails us. We press the button and we wait for the coffee to start going lightish brownish white and we press it off and wait a minute or so. Then we press the button again and more dark rich coffee comes out. We repeat this three times hence we get a real strong mug of coffee. We like putting milk in the mug to fill it to the top then we zap it in the microwave for 90 minutes to get it boiling hot to sit back and sip to watch the news every morning.
We do this every morning as a treat, as we have herbal tea the rest of the day.

Purchased in January 2019 at Westfield for A$99.00.

Mark C.

Mark C.Sydney, NSW

Very dissatisfied

I bought this a week ago to replace my Caffitaly machine that performed perfectly for many many years. I have tried several of the extremely limited varieties of coffee and none of them are strong enough, hence needing 2 pods for every cup of coffee. Further to this is the incompatibility with ANY OTHER coffee pods. I would be willing to persevere with this if I had access to other brand pods so I could find a blend that works for me.
I am going to try to take this back to my local retailer today for a refund or exchange. I would not recommend purchasing this machine or system.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$99.00.

Don't Buy!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$100.00.

Timothy C.
Timothy C.

I guess, I got what I paid for.

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Only good when the machine works

It's not the hottest coffee but nice to drink. Had this for 5 months and now only dispenses about 10ml and stops with pod or without and drips more into the pod collection container. Hardly used and not worth replacing with the same model just invest in a more expensive product and get more life out of it and a greater range of options for pod flavours.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$99.00.

Product is used Rarely
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Machine does not puncture capsules.

Have two machines, both have failed within days of each other. The plastic disc that punctures the capsules (when the handle is closed) has failed. Rang the helpline; there are no spare parts available.

kekki

kekkiMid North Coast, NSW

CRAPPY

purchased from woolworths around two weeks ago, worked fine first few times. hasnt worked properly since. Water runs through fine,but coffee does not. Three pods put through and get a few dribbles,sometimes just weak coffee water dribble.will be returng for a refund.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$59.00.

EmmaandScott

EmmaandScottMurray Region, NSW

Easy and Quiet

Coffee is yummy, and the machine is so quiet I can make a coffee and not wake the kids!! Its easy to refill and reminds you when need to fill it reminds you when its full and so easy to clean.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$99.00.

Aqua qld

Aqua qldSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great little coffee machine:-)

I had no idea how this tiny coffee machine worked when I got this for free by purchasing 6 boxes of espressotoria capsules promotion. What a great decision I made, was surprised how easy to use & incredibly I'm enjoying supreme taste of coffee daily, just like drinking from a good coffee shop. No regrets as this coffee machine never fails to deliver from day one, not a capsule is wasted. I am giving this review with all honesty as I am very happy owning a tiny coffee machine but works as good as $1000+++ coffee machines.
***NOTE*** I have this wonderful little coffee machine for more than 5 years already & use it nearly everyday, still working perfectly as I am writing this review.

Purchased in June 2014 at Woolworths Physical store.

Consistency
Product is used Several times a week
Trip

TripNorth Queensland, QLD

First Contact.

Just had my first cup. Got some of the wrong pods, so initially was bummed.
Did have some of the right ones in Italian Roast, fired up its milk frother accessory. Best cup ive had outside the states.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$150.00.