Etoro

Etoro

1.8

Daryl M.

Daryl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for us beginners moving up from micro investing.

Great for us begginers moving up from micro investing apps. Has a demo mode to try stuff out. And this is also great to dip your toes into crypto as they are on there too. Feel free to use my referral code below. Not sure of reward as it may change by the time you sign up.

Gregory M.

Gregory M.Hunter Region, NSW

[TracRefund.com] is getting popular in Recovering lost assets. Save me from Broker using etoro to scam

With Etoro, Looks like I dodged a bullet. However, I was stupid enough to give them $10,000 to open the account. Now it’s been weeks - no $10,000 refund, no contact. So I’m contacting trading standards today. Worst customer service experience ever! [TracRefund.com] specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. They helped me get my initial deposit back

LT S.

LT S.Sydney, NSW

Do NOT use eToro - They do NOT take care of their clients

Been trading and investing for years across many brokers and platforms.

eToro is hands down the WORST BROKER for customer service.

1. One of my trades closed on one of my positions which was doing very well. A mysterious 'Trailing Stop Loss' was set - eToro responded saying that the trade is completed and I've now missed on my run up.

2. Referred a friend and was ineligible due to a technicality. They've taken our money and once again not looked after us.

What a joke.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Etoro compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Jose Carrillo

Jose CarrilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

It looks like a scam

I opened an account, however, I did not make a deposit. Ever since I started to get multiple calls from e-toro pushing me to make a deposit. I also noticed the amount of money they spend on the advertisement which is insane. These two things are red flags in a financial assessment. If they were as good as they claimed, they would not need to push customers through phone calls and advertisements.

Keep your hard-worked money safe!

dpk

dpkGreenway 2900, ACT

Not a good trading platform

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No care for clients

John N.

John N.Hunter Region, NSW

ETORO make it impossible to Close your account

I have been trying to Close my account for 3 weeks now.

They continually call my mobile and keep asking Why I want to Close my account, yet refuse to close it.

I am taking the matter to the AFCA Ombudsman.

Anthony YardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do nothing but take your money

Using their web page is hard to understand, terms and conditions are as usual small and filled with legal jargon. If you want to trade an index it is a min only, of $US250.00.
As for depositing your money , instant, which is great BUT dont try to with draw it as quickly. It takes days, oh and there is a fee. of $25.00. Imagine going to your bank and they charging you $25.00 to withdraw your own money.
This forex broker is nothing but a front for being a thief.

Brett

Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

They are thief

Get an answer from our members and Etoro representatives