Etoro

Etoro

• Rates and Fees
Colm D.

Colm D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forget about trying to get your money back!

Setting up an account pretty much requires a pound of flesh, trying to get your money out will cost your first born. Every trade there seems to be a 3% margin, you pay 3% more for a stock on opening a trade, and you get 3% less when you close one. Stay away if you want to keep your sanity..

Rates and Fees

Wrong amount

Wrong amount shows plz check yr amount before sell. They give u less amount than real price. When u try to sell it will show u less profit n more loss

Rates and Fees

Wish there was a zero stars option

Setting up was a hassle, withdrawing even moreso. Couldn't close my trade on the app, had to sign into webpage to close trades. Terrible interface. Withdrawing funds can take 8 business days- what!! If you ever consider using etoro, please punch yourself in the face. I didn't think anything woild be more annoying that their spam youtube ads until I actually signed up and found out what annoying really meant. I would never use this platform again and I hope they go bankrupt. Also hope they return my money before that happens..

mubeen m.

mubeen m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

etoro Biggest Thief's - Save your money and Stay Away

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish!!!!! Will close your trades!!!

Closed my trade which was doing extremely well.
No warning, no information, just closed the trade. Very annoyed. They are the worst platform, you will do better elsewhere, anywhere else. They are crap!!

Alaina quinn

Alaina quinnWestern Australia

The platform becomes unresponsive at the most critical point

To begin with, the customer service is absolutely terrible and while you wait for them to respond and fix their ever glitching platform, you stay losing more money and this has been their strategy for years to rip customers off because that way, they can easily blame it on the activities of the market, my complaint to fintrack .org was what got me withdrawal access to my funds.. Another one of etoro's strategy is that they sometimes run a fake operation in the background that makes it look like you profit a lot to try and make up for their slippage, and you mistakenly think that you are making money while they keep inducing you to deposit more.

Sandeep R.

Sandeep R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Takes ever to refund your money

Although depositing money, brokerage fees were favourable and they had easy-to-use platform for equity trading, I was very disappointed by their unnecessarily lengthy cash withdrawal process. It took me 4 weeks to get my money back.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good site for CFD

I am surprised how easy it was to withdraw money considering the reviews on here saying that they are a scam you and don't let you withdraw. Made 100 percent gain, made a withdrawal, and it took less than 2 days for it process. I'm not an Etoro employee making a fake review. Maybe I was lucky, could be 5 stars if spreads were better.

Vishal

VishalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't even think of using this company (Biggest Theives)

We have deposited money from some different account by mistake and now two months on still chasing to get our money back... never seen thieves like this in Australia before. ASIC should take some action against this company. Once you deposit the funds with them, then forget to get it back.

Ava T.

Ava T.Sydney, NSW

Beware of this Website.. Not a good idea for investing

Scam Alert

Never deposit money you don’t get it back, I will keep posting these reviews until they return my money. Told me 10 days ago it will be between 3/5 days. Everybody needs to know what this company is like.

Save your hard-earned money and put your money elsewhere

Athithan H.

Athithan H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

High Risk , Very high counter party Risk

ali j.

ali j.Sydney, NSW

I just want my money back!

Unbelievable! I transferred money to my etoro account. In the first couple of days, they asked for additional documents as proof of the transaction which I provided immediately. But it's been two weeks and they neither add the balance to my account nor answer my emails. First I was only worry about the investment opportunities that I'm loosing, now my concern is my money. I just want my money back!

Daryl M.

Daryl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for us beginners moving up from micro investing.

Great for us begginers moving up from micro investing apps. Has a demo mode to try stuff out. And this is also great to dip your toes into crypto as they are on there too. Not sure of reward as it may change by the time you sign up.

Gregory M.

Gregory M.Hunter Region, NSW

[TracRefund.com] is getting popular in Recovering lost assets. Save me from Broker using etoro to scam

With Etoro, Looks like I dodged a bullet. However, I was stupid enough to give them $10,000 to open the account. Now it’s been weeks - no $10,000 refund, no contact. So I’m contacting trading standards today. Worst customer service experience ever! [TracRefund.com] specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. They helped me get my initial deposit back

LT S.

LT S.Sydney, NSW

Do NOT use eToro - They do NOT take care of their clients

Been trading and investing for years across many brokers and platforms.

eToro is hands down the WORST BROKER for customer service.

1. One of my trades closed on one of my positions which was doing very well. A mysterious 'Trailing Stop Loss' was set - eToro responded saying that the trade is completed and I've now missed on my run up.

2. Referred a friend and was ineligible due to a technicality. They've taken our money and once again not looked after us.

What a joke.

Jose Carrillo

Jose CarrilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

It looks like a scam

I opened an account, however, I did not make a deposit. Ever since I started to get multiple calls from e-toro pushing me to make a deposit. I also noticed the amount of money they spend on the advertisement which is insane. These two things are red flags in a financial assessment. If they were as good as they claimed, they would not need to push customers through phone calls and advertisements.

Keep your hard-worked money safe!

dpk

dpkGreenway 2900, ACT

Not a good trading platform

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No care for clients

Brett

Brettasked

I have posted my review multiole times. i am legit person. Emaii and facebook. Below is my Etoro story. Why wont you post? says pendin? i keep trying pending. Do you have some agreement goung on with Etoro to block posts. They only have 2 posts for a $800 million company. They have hundreds of reviews on aother review sites?

No care for long time client an unclear message on 100% stop loss. Takes advantage of beginner taders. Support and Customers Sevice deliver canned responses to complaints. Shouldnt be called social. Spent almost 130k with Etoro. Has a problem with 3 trades worth less than a tenth. My tickets was going to take 7 days. Used chat. Some guy reviewed my 3 page letter with screen shots and says an email will come. A full canned rejection. I was willing to spend much more with Etoro on their copy system. I just could not get anyone to speak to me. Pretended things were going to be ok. They send a coward email. They just shut me down like crap after taking 130plus K. Zero respect. I will be lodging with ACCC, ASIC and financial ombardsman. There is some evidence of how a consumer could follow a certain process and be not made aware of consequences. Enough to be tested at least by the law. My pro bono lawyer will at least try. At least they can spend the cost equal to my investment regardless if I lose. Sometimes it the fight that counts more

Anthony Yard
Anthony Yard

They are thief

Get an answer from our members and Etoro representatives

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms and Cryptocurrency Exchanges