4.7 (1,893)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (91) · No (2,058)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (238) · No (1,897)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,328) · Not as advertised (232)
    4.8 (1,188)

Diya
DiyaSydney, NSW

They pushed the customers out before the closing time, just because of a staff outing.

Store LocationNorthmead

Damaged floor on delivery

On delivery and set up of our new bed our timber flooring was scratched badly. I raised this issue with the customer service team over one week ago now and am appalled that I have not gotten a single call back.

I have provided images of the scratch, and am advised every day that the dispatch manager will call me - this has not occurred once.

I am very upset at the way I have been treated, I wanted to buy a new lounge from King but will be steering clear from purchasing ever again. TERRIBLE customer service.

Judy Butler
Judy Butler

Great product great service!

This is our second lounge set from King. The first was bought in 2009 and we still love it. We needed a new lounge and bought the same couch in a different colour this time. Tim from Richmond was great in helping us with this purchase. The rest of the team are awesome also. Much thanks to Tim, Anne, the two Davids, Alan and Connie for their great customer service. Keep up the great work!

Find out how King Living compares to other Furniture Shops

Sam and Hilly’s service was excellent. They were timely and friendly and showed great attention to detail. Really positive experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KingKing Living

Hi, thanks so much for sharing the excellent service you received during your recent delivery, it's great to hear the team were friendly, professional and efficient whilst delivering your new furniture!

George R.
George R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing crew did a fantastic job!

Sam, Patchy and Hilly delivered our sofa on time and with ease. They were extremely respectful of the interior of our home. The team were quick, professional and extremely polite. Very well done!

Hi George,
Thanks so much for sharing your five star review and the excellent service you received from our team. We hope you love relaxing on your new sofa!

Lynn
Lynn South East Queensland, QLD

King Living - Cove Living fabric concern.

Jane
Jane South East Queensland, QLD

King Customer Service Team Member : Deb is a Legend !

I received my new King Delta II lounge that on delivery had a strange smell, probably due to the shipping containment/cardboard packing. I contacted the Gold Coast showroom who put me in touch with King Customer Service in Sydney and was so fortunate to have their customer service expert Deb resolve my issues in a timely, professional and courteous manner. Can thoroughly recommend the style and comfort of the lounge and Deb's exceptional customer service delivery. Many thanks Jane Simpson

Louise Cooper
Louise CooperPort Stephens, NSW

Staff are lovely, but the delivery cost and timeframes suck

The store itself is lovely, well lit, and there are lots of products to look at. And the staff are attentive and helpful without being pushy. However, I am not thrilled with the time it is taking to get our order delivered - we paid in full on 21st March and yesterday I received a call from King Living to let me know that my order is delayed and maybe I would be able to have it delivered around the 5th July, but this wasn't definite. Also the delivery cost is wild - $395 to have it delivered unassembled! Considering we have spent almost $6000 to have to pay another few hundred to receive the product in pieces (and to only get it several months after purchasing it) isn't great.

Hi Louise
We thank you for your constructive and balanced feedback. On behalf of King Living, we do sincerely apologise for the delays, and we have escalated to the Manager.

Great furniture

Initially had an issue with our order which was rectified at the Fortitude Valley store in a way that was highly satisfactory. The quality of our furniture is excellent and I highly recommend their products

Hi Nigel,
Thank you so much for sharing the update to your case, we're delighted to hear that the situation has been rectified by our Brisbane showroom and are so happy that you're pleased with the solution provided.

Almost 1 Year Later

We went in to store and purchased a Jasper lounge suite. We were originally quoted a 3-4 month wait. This blew out to 6 months without them advising us. We had an issue with the cushion on the chaise, it was flat and far too soft. Apparently they are having issues sourcing materials so it is quite common. We have just received the replacement cushion which is even worse(5 months later). The service in store and delivery/set-up teams were great which is why I'm giving a 2 star review. The sofa and communication regarding delays is completely terrible.

Hi Reviewer,
We are sorry to hear about the delays and issues you have experienced, and on behalf of King Living we do sincerely apologise. Could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Reviewer
Reviewer

Hi King,
I have already sent through an email with these photos attached. I haven't had a response yet though.

KingKing Living

Thank you for your message, we would really like to try and resolve this ASAP, could you please advise which email address you sent from?

Ann
AnnSydney

Sam and Patchy - best delivery I’ve had

Sam and Patchy recently delivered a delta package to my home. They were efficient, careful and the nicest delivery people I’ve had. Sam is clearly a pro and gave good advice on the best placement for the sofa, arms etc.

KingKing Living

Two Sofas delivered on the promised date

Sam and Patchy were excellent in delivering and assembling our two new sofas which were delivered at the exact time promised. High quality sofas that fit well in our living room. Very good experience especially when you keep hearing of delivery delays of other retailers.

Very helpful consultant

We love our delta 3 which was delivered to us this week. Leila at King living helped us with every single decision we had to make and made sure we got what we needed. Leila also did an amazing job with arranging our delivery.

KingKing Living

Wonderful attitude and great customer service

Thanks to Sarah and Luke's good understanding of customer's needs and prompt arrangements, our sofabed was repaired to satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service Follow Up

We had recently purchased a King Cloud suite (very comfy) but needed a service visit to tweak the assembled items. The service guy was great - he certainly knew his stuff. We were told we needed to have some magnetic clamps ordered so I called on a Wednesday and received the clamps on Thursday (the next day). The service consultant I placed my magnetic clamps order with was super friendly and really understanding given she was in NSW and we were in Vic lockdown due to covid and she was extremely efficient given it was a 24hr turn around from NSW to Vic via express. Thank you King Furniture

Product Quality Queen
Product Quality Queenasked
King Living

I’m looking at outdoor furniture and comparing the zaza deep sofa with the jasper. What are the heights of both please?

In regard to zaza how strong is the back section as I’m concerned it could bend?

In regard to the jasper how do you clean the weave fabric on arms and is this mould resistant?

KingKing Living

Hi, thanks for your message, we're glad to hear you're considering King Living's range of outdoor furniture for your home.
The seat height of the Jasper is approximately 44.5cm and back cushion height is approx 85cm.
The seat height of the Zaza is approximately 43.5cm and back cushion height is approx 86cm.
All King Living furniture is manufactured with our signature steel frames, so risk of components bending is slim to none.
We recommend cleaning with warm soapy water; the LuxeWeave is not mould resistant however can be cleaned the same way as the rest of the sofa.

Product Quality Queen
Product Quality Queenasked

Michelle Tarr
Michelle Tarr

Hi Jessica, king living have product cards in their website with all product dimensions for all configurations available. They are easy to download and compare. I hope this helps. You can find the documents under the products you wish to compare.

Tammy P.asked
King Living

I have just received my two Zaza Outdoor Sofas.
We have put them together, but the side panels are out of whack.
One panel meets with the backrest and the other side doesn't.
Neither do the other 2 panels on the second sofa.
I am pretty sure I am not doing anything wrong, but open to suggestions.

Hi Tammy
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our After Sales Team can assist, if you are able to please send a photo through with your contact number to After Sale & Customer Care
Phone: 1300 135 464

King Living SA, Adelaide

King Living NSW, Annandale
  • 2020

King Living NSW, Annandale

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living