• Warranty Claim MadeYes (117) · No (879)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85%) · Not as advertised (15%)

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Good design, smooth service

delivery abd assembling guys are quite good, know what they do.
I forgot the first guy’s name but they are efficient.
second time Sam & Karl did great job, very careful and efficient.

Store Locationchatswood kingsliving

Splurged and bought a Leather Jasper. 2 years later leather is discoloured - worst customer service - AVOID

We bought a leather Jasper approx 2 years ago and really considered it an upmarket purchase. Fast forward to now - the leather has discoloured all over and customer service is saying 1. We have to pay a call out fee to have them assess it and 2. The warranty has ended so we are on the hook for it.
This is so abhorrent.
My previous sofa which was bought from a no name furniture story for 1/10th of the price never discoloured in over 24 years. I would expect more from A King Sofa and also their customer service.
Beyond disappointed and feel betrayed

Store LocationRichmond
Gina
Gina
CCM

CCMSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Our kingliving sofa was delivered this morning and it looks and feels amazing.
Our deliveries guys Sam and Karl were super friendly, moved the couch exactly where I wanted, and explained all of the components and configurations to me (and even took their shoes off when entering into our apartment). Our sales lady Jackie was also very helpful when we initially bought the sofa, and was very patient even after we changed our mind a few times as to colour and fabric. Overall amazing product and amazing service.

Store LocationChatswood

Indi was very helpful

Indi went over and beyond to help me find older King lounge spare parts and mailed them to me. I highly recommend that you use Indi from Annandale. Google her

Store LocationAnnandale

Sonia Van Houten

Sonia Van HoutenSydney, NSW

Excellent service, at the first instance.

We found exactly what we wanted, the salesman was eager to help us promptly with our sofa purchase, they were delivered on the due dates. The service was impeccable and the delivery was prompt as promised.

Store LocationCASTLE HILL

Andrew77

Andrew77South East Queensland, QLD

Sent me the same delivery driver I complained about!!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Andrew, we are sorry to hear about this further disappointment, we really need your contact order details to further look into this. Are you able to please email your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au or send in a private message?

Tammy B.

Tammy B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic in-store experience with Sharon

Store LocationNorthmead

Brigitte

BrigitteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ideal sofa

Loved the store in Richmond. Second King Furniture piece purchased . Great service from Dimitri who was very patient with the fabric selection process.such a wonderful experience- could not fault it. Will be back for more! Thank you

Store LocationRichmond
Gemma

GemmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellence Service

Carol Luciani was my service person and we would like to recommend her for her excellent service and attention. She was efficient and helpful. She organized all the purchase delivery and give us good recommendations

Store LocationAnnandale King Living
D and R Stratford

D and R StratfordSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb visit with excellent assistance and looking forward to our delivery

We had a terrific visit to King @ Chatswood today. Kristina was really helpful and spent a lot of time helping us determine what furniture suited our space, loaded our floor plan into their planner and we were able to place an order for a lounge, tv unit, chair, ottoman and rug with confidence that the size was right and the colour scheme would all work together. We very much appreciated the time taken to help us and the fact that we could mix and match items on the floor and get hands on with all the elements we were choosing.

Store LocationChatswood King Living

Simone G.

Simone G.Sydney, NSW

In love with our lounge

We recently moved house and decided to purchase a new lounge.
After a long research we bought A Zaza, Crescent ottoman and side tables.
We are the most grateful to Kahn for helping with the furniture and fabric choice.
Kahn has been very helpful during the selection process, sale and after delivery.

Store LocationKing living Moore Park

Quality Product & Service from Selection to Delivery

Received professional friendly assistance and product knowledge from Shima (and other staff) in Nedlands store, followed by excellent follow up during the ordering process and right up to delivery. Couldn't fault the communication from delivery centre and the delivery guys on the day. Shaun & Pete arrived exactly on time and were so polite and helpful, Deluxe Delivery def worth it, congratulations team King Living! The 2 sofas and coffee table absolutely perfect. One very happy designer and delighted clients.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Love the lounge, great after sales service

Lounge arrived on time, as booked. Delivery guys had great communication and arrived on time. We’ve had our eyes on this lounge for the past 3 years, it took us that long to save up to purchase it. Unfortunately one of the buttons fell off and there were several indentations in the foam and one of the head rests is covered in creases in the leather from the packaging. Delivery guys booked a repair for the button and it took around a week for the Technican to come out. Carlos was fantastic, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He is an asset to your team. The button was replaced. We were advised to use the lounge to give it time to settle and help remove the creases. Other than that we love it.

Store LocationMoore Park

Jessica M.

Jessica M.Sydney, NSW

Shannon was so helpful, professional and friendly!

Store was easy to navigate with some help from the staff. I liked the range of fabrics and fabric colours, and almost all the sofas I sat on in store were very comfortable. Would defiantly take clients in to King Living Castle hill again.

Store LocationCastle hill
Jeremy H.

Jeremy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer experience!

I had a great experience in store, and the sales consultant Chanelle Rose could not have been more knowledgeable and helpful. I probably spent 30-45 mins being directly assisted, and shown the products with all features fully explained. I have had fantastic customer assistance ever since through to the finalisation of my order, which included multiple phone calls and email exchanges. I am now looking forward to delivery.

Store LocationGold Coast
John N.

John N.Sydney, NSW

Great furniture

We got a jasper 2 sofa and aspen coffee table. Excellent quality and design. The delivery gents, Sam and Karl were very helpful with setting up the furniture too.

The triple layered sofa is thick enough to withstand scratches from our pets and easy to clean. I like how it’s modular so we can shift things around to turn it into a day bed when guests arrive. The coffee table is solid and heavy goes well with the timber shelves on the sofa. All in all we are very happy with the purchase

Store LocationMoore park

Expensive Couch Faulty delivered - King dont seem to want to fix

Our couch arrived 6 weeks late. Staff made promises and didnt deliver on these. We had to phone multiple times to get any action.
Finally the couch arrived - it cost us $9700 and to our bitter dissappointment it had not been constructed properly and we are unable to attached the back of the couch to the bottom. The couch was delivered in early December and we are still waiting for it to be fixed. No one at King seems to be able to do this.
Ive never experienced this level of poor service in my life. I would recommend that customers steer clear of this company. They are appalling to deal with.

Andrea Watson
Andrea Watson

Hi Liz,
I emailed your customer care yesterday but true to form we have not had a response. I’ll forward you the email

Andrea

Excellent Product/Service

Purchased these lounges at a great price, was very easy to sort out part payments up until delivery. Went with the deluxe service package which had Sam & Karl come out to get everything fitted properly & professionally. Service was Above & Beyond expectation.

Store LocationNorthmead

Judy

JudyPerth, WA

I finally found the right lounge suite!

Store LocationNedlands WA

鑫 薛.

鑫 薛.Sydney, NSW

Good design and good quality of furniture, as well as professional delivery service

Since we have moved to a new house, King Living is one of best choices to purchase of funiture due to good design and good quality of furniture. Today Mr Sam and Mr. Karc provided us a very professional delivery service to installate our new bed. Thanks

Marg B

Marg Basked

Can I buy a replacement mattress for my King Living sofa bed......and the price please....the existing one is called a Kingflex and it’s a double. The springs are gone....very little use...?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Marg, thank you for your message. Yes you can certainly purchase a new Sofa Bed Mattress 1600, if you would like to discuss with our After Sales Team please let us know and we will also private message you.

Francoise

Francoiseasked

We are looking at ordering a Zaza Package 3 Deep(3 seater with chaise) and would like some advice on fabric vs leather. Weve always had leather but like the fabric look better.. just worried about general wear and tear of fabric a d cleaning up after food/ wine spills and the dog? Any advice welcomed!!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Francoise, thank you for your question. With fabric if you do have pets, we do suggest a close weave fabric like our Luxe, Tango or Manhattan Fabrics, https://www.kingliving.com.au/luxury-materials also King Guard + Fabric protection, https://www.kingliving.com.au/king-guard-plus. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Pushpa S.

Pushpa S.asked

Hi Can anyone help me. We thinking of buying ReoGrand Chaise from Kings Living. Shop in Auckland dont have this product displayed in store. Can anyone let me know if you have bought this sofa and what do you think about its comfortable level before we purchse.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Pushpa, thank you for your question, we have sent some photos and we will see if some of our lovely customers can also assist you with an opinion too. Kind Regards Elizabeth

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives