2,310 reviews
    4.8 (1,100)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (40) · No (1,228)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (153) · No (1,101)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (86%) · Not as advertised (14%)

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

A pleasant morning

Got to see my long-waiting couch delivered by two nicest gentleman. They took shoes off when I was gonna ask but hesitating if that would be treated as rudeness. Apart from that, they were very skilfully and experienced. They made my day!

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

You helped us make the right decision......

Thanks Gizelle for your patience and attention to detail. The experience was a very positive one From the start and after leaving the store today we know the lounge choice made, right down to the cushion Colour’s will look fantastic.
Great Service.

Store LocationMoore Park

Made my day after much worry about buying the wrong mattress

Your Customer Service guys Elias and Carlos were a great help with my brand new mattress. After thinking I had really made a big mistake in choosing the wrong mattress it was just a simple turn the mattress over to get the firm mattress desired.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mia

MiaSydney, NSW

Purchase

Purchased a sofa and various accessories from King Living in Castle Hill with the assistance of Kristine and Shannon. Both highly professional and helpful.

The showroom is well equipped for ease of selection of fabrics and colours in a lovely environment.

I would highly recommend this showroom and the staff.

Store LocationCastle Hill
gael

gaelSydney

Now made in China

Used to be made entirely in Australia, when the quality was excellent. I needed another lounge for another room so went back to them. However, the quality this time is not so good, as it's made in China. Like to see it;s manufacture return to Australia.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great service and great quality

I love everything about my King Living experience. I had previously purchased a sofa from them and was so impressed, when the time came to buy another sofa, they were my first choice. We went to the Moore Park showroom. Before arriving, we were unsure of what style/colour we wanted. That changed when we met with Interior designer Daniel. He was amazing. He took the time to go through our options, helped us come up with ideas and ultimately settle on a colour scheme. His customer service was exceptional. The quality of the goods is also without question. Needless to say, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Store LocationMoore Park

Excellent customer service

We received excellent customer service from Robert Beizters at King Living in Richmond. We arrived knowing what we going to purchase but have now ordered a much better choice. Robert was so helpful and patient and with his knowledge we have now made the best decision for us. We are now looking forward to our delivery. We would highly recommend Robert as the person to see if you want help to buy quality furniture.

Store LocationKing Living Richmond Victoria
Angela

Angela

Removal of lines on leather

Carlos was amazing and very careful in his work. I was annoyed by the two lines on the leather caused by the packaging and now he took my worries away! Thank you Carlos!

Fantastic Service

Ryan A made our first experience with King Living an absolutely enjoyable one. Ryan was so knowledgeable and definitely knew his stuff! The products were of high quality and we will (and already have) recommended friends to this store.

Store LocationGold Coast, Queensland

HELEN Siapis

HELEN SiapisSydney

Gulistan Guler; Amazing Sales Person

Store LocationNorthmead NSW

A sterling customer experience from start to finish!

We were blown away by our experience at the Nunawading store. The lovely Sean Panayiotou guided us through the process of selecting lounge furniture and was incredibly knowledgeable about the entire King range. We felt very satisfied with the experience and want to convey how delightful Sean was!

Store LocationNunawading

Mitch, the King Living Technician, was fantastic!

We had the technician come and assess our lounge and correct some technical issues etc today, his name was Mitchell. I just wanted to say he was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable and helpful and fixed everything and more. If you have an award or a recognition program could he please be rewarded for his manner, his work ethic and all round nice guy

David Hicks

David HicksSydney, NSW

Fantastic store experience

We recently dropped into the King Living store in Castle Hill to look at lounges. We were assisted by Kristine who provided excellent service and advice regarding options around the lounge type, leather vs fabric, available accessories, and finally the delivery process. There was no hard sell, just friendly advice. We ended up making an order that day, as we felt fully informed and were very happy with both the product and price. Kristine was a pleasure to deal with, and we're looking forward to delivery of our new King lounge.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Awesome delivery guys!

Sam and Karl delivered our new lounge. They were extremely professional, efficient and communicatvie. Made sure all was set up the way we wanted and took all the rubbish away. There was a minor fault in one piece that was delivered - they made sure it was reported immediately and informed us of what how that would be followed up for us. They provided an awesome delivery service - thanks guys!

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful and clean store, great range on display! Loved all of the beautiful fabrics! Deborah was so fantastic, enthusiastic and knowledgable! Nothing was too much of an ask for her! Can’t wait to get our new Jasper!

Store LocationGold Coast

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Sam and Karl were fantastic!

Showed up on time, plenty of communication about arrival time (including a new tracking app). They were friendly, courteous, helpful and quick. Oh, and tidy! Also showed me a couple of assembly things to make it easier in the future. Thanks Sam and Karl - love my new couch!

Philip Eldridge

Philip EldridgeIllawarra, NSW

In-store assistance

The store was very easy to navigate and we were left to browse without any overt pressure, in favour of the occasional offer to help, from staff.
We were more than satisfied with the range of products available.
We were very satisfied with the quality of the product we purchased and the professional assistance from staff member, Gizelle Atie, in helping us explore option for style. colour, fabrics etc.

Store LocationMoore Park NSW

Excellent service and follow up

It was easy to navigate throughout the store, excellent customer service,l. Friendly staff and great transparency. I would definitely recommend it. Providing full details and wide range of options to select from.

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW
Julia

JuliaPerth, WA

Professional, honest and helpful service and exemplary customer service and care

The King Living store in Osborne Park, WA was my first introduction to this brand and their products. The staff were welcoming and allowed us to browse. The products were excellent, well crafted and cleverly designed. We were served by Alicja who was gracious, engaged, attentive and considerate of our requests and questions. She was able to provide detailed information about the products we were interested in and gave lots of options and suggestions for our family to consider. We went away with lots of information and ideas. Then came back the next day and bought 2 sofas. We will return again and again for that kind of care and customer service over and over again. Thank you Alicja and King Furniture. It was a pleasure.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA

Amazing And Professional service from Sam and Karl

Hands down the best delivery guys I have ever meet. Very professional, Friendly and informative. Removed all my rubbish and made the whole experience easy. Thank you so much Sam and Karl.

Pam Yorkeasked

King Living

We have a 3seater leather couch which is 2yrs old and on one of the seats the color is coming off the leather and the front of it seems to be collapsing ! It has been a nightmare for us with the couch first being delivered without any leather on it , then it wasn’t put together properly which lead to it falling down and bending all the supports . It was then decided to remake the whole thing which took another 3mths and now this! This furniture is extremely expensive and it is actually wearing worse than the cheap one we had previously !

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Pam, we apologise that you had this experience with our sofa. Would you like us to escalate this issue with our customer service team? If so, could you please leave your details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Pam Yorke

Yes I would thank you. How do I private message?

AJRasked

King Living

I have a large double line with separate electric foot extensions. The electrics are playing up. Is this covered by warranty? I have had the life about 7 years.

AJR

Correction to question. It is about a lounge.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi AJR, thank you for your question, can you please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Andrew P.asked

King Living

I have a Seymour high back swivel chair and it unevenly rocks and is unsteady on the base. Of course its just outside the warranty period (2.5 years). I would have thought the swivel base should be more sturdy and last longer. It’s $120 for a technician to come out and parts are on top of that. Any simple fixes? Many thanks

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Andrew, thank you for your question, we will check with our Service Team, can you please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Jo k
Jo k

Did you get an answer about your swivel chair Andrew as I am in the same position mine makes an awful noise like a grinding sound and is out of warranty .. just ! Also want to charge me a call our fee which I am not happy about , it’s hardly sat on so would of expected the chair to last more than a few years thanks jo

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives