King Living

Smooth and easy

I had been following the King Living sale but was physically unable to come in to the store so relied on the website.
Irene Lujan took my call and I knew at once I was in capable hands. Her knowledge and understanding of my needs allowed me to take advantage of the sale price and have a realistic delivery date as our house is still under construction.
Warm, knowledgeable and never pushy, Irene provided options for me to consider and is even sending fabric samples so I can be sure of my choice. Every communication has been followed up with an email.
Great service and a thoroughly pleasant shopping experience.

Outstanding far and beyond

We had purchased seating from King Living for our Cinema room! And we realised there was a few faulty adjustments to be made ! King living sent out this Service /Technician and all I can say is this a gentleman knew his stuff , he went far and beyond explains what he will be doing lifted up the chairs and vacuumed , explained that the previous guy hadn’t given the correct equipment , but he assured me he will put me on a priority list and he was there the next day ! Phoned me when he was on his way , all I can say is this King Living with all the stuff up we have had , he made you guys look really good . If all people were as outstanding and humble and out of there way like him ! There would be a lot of successful Business Well Done King Living I think his Name was Mitch ( Top Job )

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Find Daiki Takahashi to help you

Found the entire experience very pleasant. Really helped that we had a great assistant in Daiki Takahashi. He did a great job of balancing being there when we needed him, and giving us enough space to decide. Personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Find him if you visit at Chatswood.

Hi Ricky, Thank you for sharing the fantastic service you received from Daiki during your recent visit to our Chatswood Showroom. We're delighted to hear that Daiki tailored the sales experience to your needs, providing a balance of helpful assistance and thoughtful times for you to consider the options available. We will be sure to pass your glowing feedback on to Daiki and our Chatswood Showroom Manager, and thank you for visiting King Living.

Friendly Service

On entering the store the layout was easy to navigate. The range on display was more than expected. Customer service at this store was friendly, informative with all our questions answered with great knowledge. Upon arriving home, the quotation, as promised, was in my email account.

Store LocationNorthmead
Hi Sandra, thank you for sharing the positive experience you had whilst visiting our Northmead showroom. We're so pleased to hear that you received wonderful customer service and found the store easy to navigate, with the team assisting in providing you with the requested quotation. We thank you for visiting King Living and hope to welcome you back soon.

Excellent service

We had amazing service from Gizelle at Moore Park store, she assisted and helped us with measurements and making sure we chose the correct leather modular for a tight space. Very professional and really made us comfortable enough to commit. Can’t wait for delivery.

Store LocationMoore Pary
Hi Joy, Thank you so much for sharing the fantastic service you received from Gizelle whilst visiting our Moore Park showroom. It's wonderful to hear that Gizelle considered your needs, expertly guiding you through our range and helping you to select the perfect sofa to suit your tricky space. We're sure you will enjoy many years relaxing on your new sofa and will pass on your kind comments to Gizelle, they are sure to brighten her day.

Very good service.

Carol was very helpful and not at all pushy. Thorough in assisting me to select a sofa and sofa bed. No pressure to buy. Knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you Carol.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you had in our Annandale showroom with Carol. We're so please to hear that Carol offered friendly, helpful service, assisting you in selecting the perfect sofa & sofa bed for your home. We're sure you will love your new furniture and will pass on your great feedback to Carol.

Always love king living

The sales was very helpful and friendly. Explained every detail before we made purchase, and also gave us professional opines about how to cleaning the lounges. Very happy buying experience.

Store LocationNorthmead
Hi Ellie, thank you for sharing your lovely review of the wonderful service you received in our Northmead showroom. We're so pleased to hear that you received friendly and informative assistance, helping you to select the perfect furniture and ensuring you knew appropriate after-care. We are sure you will love your new furniture for many years, and thank you for choosing King Living.

Very good products and service

I purchased a sofa bed from King Living. Delivery was efficient, with phone calls in advance and on arrival. Friendly delivery from Sam and Moe. Sofa is as ordered thank you.

Store LocationMoore Park
Hi Denise, thank you for sharing the great service you received from our team Sam & Moe during the recent delivery of your new sofa bed! We will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our Head of Despatch, and thank you for choosing King Living

Never again

Again the breakdown in customer service strikes again- check out other reviews with the same issue. If it is all delivered at the same time it is generally OK but if there us something missing or still waiting, it never seems to get resolved. 18 months later the coffee table had still not arrived and I have no requested a refund. Issues just continue- damaged item sent first time, wrong item was ordered, almost a year later, again wrong item was attempted delivery. Emails are replied to erratically, one took two months because the staff member "forgot" (quoted from email).And this is a senior staff member not some junior
Its appalling. Given how bad this has been you would think they would be gracious and agree to a refund without further issue.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Cassy, I'm so sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your order & after sales, if you could please send an email to customercare@kingliving.com.au I would like to look into this for you further and ensure you receive a timely resolution to this feedback. Thank you, kind regards ElizabethMy understanding,Elizabeth R, is that your NSW state manager has already sent an email to customercare rather than simply process the refund. This really isn't the way to treat customers.I have forwarded the emails to you, however to be VERY clear- I am now requesting a refund and am not prepared to wait any longerHi Cassy, I am yet to receive your forwarded email, however, I will give our State Manager a call and follow up your case directly. Thank you for providing this additional information, we will be in touch shortly with a resolution.

Excellent Service, Excellent Product

Conveniently located showroom with good range of products well displayed.
Excellent service from sales lady with very pleasant personality & excellent product knowledge.
Delivery service was also excellent with good customer oriented attitude, arriving when advised & unpacking & assembling & taking away all packaging.
All in all a very pleasant experience.

Store LocationKing Living SA, Adelaide
Hi John, thanks so much for sharing the wonderful experiences you had both in our Adelaide showroom during your purchase and also with your recent delivery. We're so pleased to hear that you received such excellent service during both of these experiences; the showroom team member being friendly and informative and the delivery team being polite, courteous and efficient. We are sure you will love your new furniture and thank you for choosing King Living.

Second purchase from King and won’t be the last.

Just bought second sofa and chairs from Jane at the Cheltenham store. On both occasions she has been a huge assistance in choices made - viewing a plan and photos of the rooms and suggesting furniture, layout and fabrics. Couldn’t have done it without her.

Store LocationCheltenham
Hi Sioux, thank you so much for choosing to return to King Living! We're so pleased to hear that you've had such wonderful experiences with our Cheltenham team member Jane who assisted you on both occasions, as she took your home and current furnishings into consideration and helped you to pick perfectly complementary furniture from our range. We're sure you will love these new additions to your home, and will pass on your lovely feedback to Jane, we are sure she will be thrilled.

Repair service

Collection and return of lounge cover for warranty Repair service by Glen was excellent. But having to write thirty words is not so much fun as you don’t need that many words to say how good someone is.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi, thank you so much for sharing the excellent service you received from our fabulous team member Glenn during your recent service call. Glenn is an absolute gem and we are so fortunate to have him on our team, and so glad to hear he provided such a high level of service. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify your concerns and hope you enjoy relaxing on your sofa for many years.

Nice experience and great customer service

Carol was really nice and helpful. She explained everything I needed and helped me choose the best option for the coffee table I was interested in. In general, great customer experience.

Store LocationAnnandale
Hi Anastasios, thank you for sharing the fantastic service you received from Carol in our Annandale showroom. We're so pleased to hear that Carol offered informative advice and assistance, helping you to select the perfect coffee table for your home. We're sure this will make a great addition to your living room, and thank you for choosing King Living.

Total comfort

We were so happy with the service we received in store - our assistant was so helpful. The guys that delivered our new lounge were very professional, quick and efficient. Would recommend all with no problems

Store LocationAnzac highway adelaide
Hi LeAnne, thank you for sharing the wonderful service you received in our Adelaide showroom, and also during your recent delivery. We're so pleased to hear that both were faultless experiences. We are sure you will love relaxing on your new sofa for many years, and thank you for choosing King Living.

Helpful service

Was easy to pick the sofa I liked from the information on the website, and when I called the store, Bev was so helpful (thank you!), providing additional information and advice on colours etc.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nicky, thank you for sharing the excellent experience you had in both shopping online via our website, and also during your communications with Bev. We're so pleased to hear that Bev offered informative advice, helping to ensure you had made the best selections for your new furniture. We thank you for choosing King Living!

Horrible

We've purchase many items from King Furniture over the past 18 months, spending over $30,000.
Our 3 seater motorised couch requires repair as it won't retract properly. These couches are super expensive. I emailed King to outline the issue and requested to book a service. No reply for 4 days. In the meantime I called them. They found me on their "system" using my mobile number. Then I was told their "system" was down but would call me tomorrow. No call. I rang again 2 days later. Sorry "system is still down". I then received an email in response to my first effort to book a service, saying their "system" was down. I emailed back "I cannot believe a brand leader such as King could allow this to continue for so long. Systems can be rectified in 24-48 hours! If it can't be fixed, perhaps consider reinstalling or purchasing a new program!" It's been 10 days and I've not heard from anyone and still no service booked. My story around purchasing is another story ie 3 months to deliver, then wrong fabric, so another 3 month wait!
Too long to go into sorry.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for letting us know, we are so sorry to hear that things have not gone smoothly and the disappointment regarding service. We do sincerely apologise, and we would like to try and remedy the negative experience you have had. Are you able to please leave your contact details in a private message, or email to customercare@kingliving.com.auHi Elizabeth Thank you for your quick response. Today I have spoken to an authorised rep of King and they will come out this Friday to look at the service job. I would like to think this could be concluded at that time. On another note, it's not good as a customer to be told 'stories'. If you are fully booked, then say so and don't resort to stories around IT. It's 2019 and it's not possible to have "system" issues for 14 business days! Anyway thank you for your concern and please view this as constructive feedback. We love our furniture, it's just the issues we've had with King trying to get it! Thanks again Phyllis O'Brien phyllisobrien@outlook.com.au M: 0403954079Hi Phyllis, thank you for the update and your valuable feedback. I will certainly pass it on, we are always looking to improve our Customer Care and your constructive feedback is a really important part of that development. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Excellent service by Robert Beiziters

We recently purchased furniture at the Richmond location. Robert Beiziters assisted us by drawing design options for the new space. He gave us lots of assistance in terms of suggestions for style, colour, fabric type and functionality as we are downsizing. He helped us visualise what would work. This is the 3rd time we have purchased from King Living. Robert was incredible in terms of his professionalism, understanding of design concepts all with a constant smile and unlimited patience over many weeks . Robert is a real credit to the King Living team.
Thanks Jim and Angela

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Hi Jim & Angela, Thanks so much for taking the time to share the wonderful service you received from our Richmond team member Robert. We're delighted to hear that Robert offered friendly and professional, informative assistance, helping you to select the best furniture for your home in the perfect fabrics, colours and styles. It's fantastic that Robert assisted with patience, working to your needs to ensure you were making the perfect selections. We will pass on your excellent feedback to both Robert and our Richmond showroom manager, they will both be so thrilled to hear how happy you've been with your most recent experience with King Living. We thank you for choosing to return to King, and are sure you will love your new furniture for many years to come.

The worst retail customer experience I've ever had!

I purchase Reo 3 seat sofa 12 months ago. I went to King because they advertise their products as being the best, of superior quality and construction. My sofa arrived 3 months later, this is usually the time it takes. A few weeks had past, I started to notice that the metal hinges, allowing the headrest to be adjusted, were visible and protruding, covered only by a thin layer of leather. They were very dangerous, so much so that my girlfriend hurt her back when sitting on the sofa, and caused a nasty bruse. When I contacted King Customer care about this, (took 3 weeks to get reply) I was told there was nothing wrong with my sofa, that it's exactly like all their Reo sofas. It was nothing short of exhausting dealing with King Customer service, and after three months of endless correspondence they finally agreed to sent a Technician out and inspect my sofa. The Technician took one look at it, and immediately said it was faulty, he ask what would I like to have done. I asked for a replacement sofa, this was approved one week later. The replacement Reo arrived 3 months later, and by all accounts it seemed to be as I had originally purchased, no visible signs of those metal hinges. Several weeks had past and the exact same fault started appearing, the hinges were once again visible, and this time it was worse than before. I'm a very house proud person, who takes exceptional care of their belongings, I don't have any children or pets who could have inadvertently caused these issues to occur. It's simply a badly designed sofa! Once again I was in touch with KING Living customer care to request that the sofa be removed and a full refund be provided. After another round of exhausting emails, I was told they would collect the sofa and give a full refund. Not once during this entire experience, and dealings with their customer service department, did a representative actually call me, even after I'd reached a point of absolute frustration and asked for a manager to call me to discuss my concerns. I feel utterly let down by King, left with the feeling they do not actually value their customers. No one contacted me to offer an apology, or to somehow attempt to retain my custom. They simply disguarded me, and left me without a sofa. I am now struggling to have my refund transferred to my bank account, and have just been given excuses for why it hasn't been done. BE WARNED, you may receive great service from the sales team at point of sale in their showrooms, however that's where it ends. There is absolutely no level of after sales customer support if you actually need it. This is without doubt the worst retail customer experience I've ever had in my life. Think carefully before you purchase a King Living sofa! I will NEVER deal with King Living again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMoore Park
Hi Douglas, we are extremely disappointed to to hear about your negative customer service experience. We have referred to our After Sales Manager as a high priority. On behalf of King Living we do apologise that things have not been as they should have, please be assured we do honour our warranty and we will be in touch shortly.

Excellent advice and purchasing experience

Sharon at the Northmead store took us through all the options and configurations of Jasper II so that we could have the sofa system we needed and that will fit our room. Really impressed by her knowledge and patience in getting it all right. We are really happy with our purchase.

Store LocationNorthmead NSW
Hi Anna & Claudio, thank you for sharing the wonderful service you received from our Northmead team member Sharon. We're delighted to hear that Sharon expertly guided you through our Jasper II range, assisting you in selecting the perfect configuration for your home. We're sure you will absolutely love relaxing on your new Jasper II, and will pass on your lovely feedback to Sharon, she will be so pleased to hear you were so happy with the experience.

Excellent service, delivery time and setup

The buying experience was very easy and not pushy like some furniture stores. Nimbus leather lounge received within 7 weeks and exactly on the day they promised. Sam and Moe delivered and installed. They were very efficient, courteous, cleaned up all the packaging and helped explain how to use. Very happy!

Store LocationMoore Park
Hi, thank you for sharing the outstanding service you received from Sam & Moe during your recent delivery. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant experience whilst purchasing your Nimbus sofa in our Moore Park showroom, and also a smooth and efficient delivery from our team Sam & Moe. We're sure you will love relaxing in comfort on your new sofa for many years, and thank you for choosing King Living.

Looking to buy Jasper in leather. 1) what colour to prefer which sustains for many years without much change (after cleaning/conditioning etc) 2) feather vs memory foam ( which one is more sustainable)
Hi Umesh, thank you for your questions. Have you seen our luxurious Viva leather range, it is very durable. Regarding memory foam vs memory foam, it is a personal choice, they are both the same price for the Jasper ll, the feather overlay will provide a softer feel, and memory foam only will offer a more tailored look. If you would like further information, our Showrooms will be able to assist.

We’ve taken delivery of the King Boulevarde a few days ago and it is so stiff and uncomfortable, nothing like the one we sat on in the showroom. I've spoken to someone very nice and reassuring at the store who said it will improve within a few weeks but I'm so nervous. Has anyone else had this problem? Please tell me it gets better - I’m devastated that we’ve spent so much money and may be stuck with such an uncomfortable lounge.
Thank you for your question. The King Boulevard seat cushions have Multilayer HR Foam Memory foam, KingcellTM pocket springs and a polyester overlay, the back cushions have Feather and Ultradown® mix. If you are still experiencing the same issues in a few weeks, please let us know. After Sale & Customer Care Phone: 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.auThanks Elizabeth for your reply. Does this mean that you would expect them to soften up within a few weeks?

Have 7 king cloud modules, bought in Brisbane. Had problems with the veneers on the charging tables. Now 2/7 recliners have stopped working, back rest moves but foot rest stuck in extended position?
Hi Sam, thank you for reaching out, are you able to send through a photo of the charging tables to service@kingliving.com.au, and we will log a service call. Our Service Team can also assist with the recliners, in the meantime are you able to try to reset by holding down the first and last buttons together for 40 seconds. We would like to make sure everything is rectified, After Sale & Customer Care Phone: 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au.