1,515

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect assistance! Just what we needed.

At the beginning of our visit to the store, we were pleasantly assisted by a senior consultant who gave us a recommendation on what we were looking for?
So helpful and very patient!!

Store LocationRichmond

Mals

MalsSydney, NSW

Looks fantastic and exceptional delivery service!

My elderly parents couldn't be happier with their purchase the staff at Castle Hill were very good but I must commend the delivery guys (Sam and Antonio) who were exceptional! They were very professional courteous and so accommodating to my parents they took their time to explain and show them how it all works (the recliner) and also moved two of their existing king sofas into another room and mum was ecstatic. Thank you so much Sam and Antonio job well done!

karen

karenSydney, NSW

Superb service from Maria at Annandale

We recently purchased a Neo 3 seater sofa, our service experience at Annandale was exceptional.

Maria was patient, professional and had a fantastic product knowledge!

I would highly recommend this store and am really looking forward to the sofa arriving!

Fantastic Service!

Sometimes browsing online or looking around in the store by yourself may get you a right lounge but if you get to meet a person who has great knowledge of the lounges and who understands you're choices makes a done deal. In a long conversation with Leila Fadaei, we did not feel even once that she was trying to sale a product to us but we felt that she was more keen in assisting us getting the right furniture for our new home. She patiently spent time in getting the right configuration for our family room. Her advises were great and she helped us making selection that we are happy about. Thank You Laila for your assistance..cant wait to see the Jasper furniture at our new house. Appreciate your time and efforts!

Thanks King Living.

We recently took delivery of a serenade storage bed. Our experience from start to finish was a very positive one and the bed is brilliant! I just want to make a special thank you to our delivery guys, Sam and Karl, who despite having to contend with our very awkward and steep site, got the job done with a smile. Thanks everyone at King.

Store LocationKing Living, Moore Park

hamelin

hamelinSydney, NSW

Top delivery by Sam & Antonio

Experienced a friendly and efficient delivery of my sofa by Sam & Antonio. They took away the plastic wrapping (the only furniture delivery this has ever happened) and did a good job all round, thanks guys

Store LocationMoore Park
Elizabeth R.King Living

Definitely worth waiting and saving for !!!

I have always wanted to buy a King Leather lounge ,
The Jasper is absolutely beautiful,quality,
Variety of choices and Excellent customers service .Thank you King Living ,
I am going to enjoy this beautiful lounge .

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationChatswood Store ,Suzannah was the sales consultant Excellent Service .

Rahul Anand

Rahul AnandSydney, NSW

Best place to find some real good bargains!

Very easy, in and out of the store in less than 20 minutes. Sucheta was exceptional help, she knew her products well and offered me best solutions to my needs. Sucheta made the buying experience rather pleasurable. A great employee is always an asset to any business.

Store LocationNorthmead
Kym Rohan

Kym RohanSydney, NSW

My lounge suite has never looked so good

Mitchell and Glen were awesome, so knowledgeable and professional they made my tired old lounge suite look brand new they far exceeded my expectations, Im so excited and would recommend them to anyone.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

King Living Support & Repair

Support Tech (Niel) provided prompt, efficient, effective and extremely helpful services when visiting to repair my King Living Recliner. Neil took the time to explained what was being done and highlight features of the recliner that may be used to overcome any user experience issues that were and were not discussed.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Coffee table

Bought a coffee table from Nina and Millie, amazing customer service please pass on to management. Very helpful and great service. Experienced with the products and range. Also purchased delta from Millie, good service.

DGeo

DGeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful customer service

We were so pleased with the customer service at King Nunawading! Nina Rinaldo is absolutely fantastic! So knowledgeable, helpful and cheerful. Nothing was too difficult and we were very impressed. We love our King Jasper couch and cant wait to get more things

Store LocationNunawading

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

wonderful service, I'm very happy.

very good service. experienced technical support. I'm very satisfied with the repairment today. He also showed the program to me, now I know how it is works. satisfied repairment today.

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

Stood by their quality product

From initial purchase to after sales service by Elias senior tech you exceeded all our expectations.
You stood by your quality product and repaced our Reo Grand lounge with no hesitation.
I'll recommend King Living without hesitation..the whole experience was amazing :))))

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service from Katrina and great versatile products

I love King Living products they are great looking and the versatility of fabrics and options are a great sell! Katrina served me when I was looking for a bed back in October, she was so helpful and was lovely of her to provide advice that the bed I wanted may go on sale ! On that day I saw a lounge on sale so ended up buying that ..and today came back for my bed which came on sale .. thank you Katrina and King Living.. cant wait for both to arrive

Store LocationChatswood

Extremely happy.

We found the store and staff to be excellent.
Furniture has just arrived and in.
The delivery men were excellent. Jadd and Daniel called with the time ( which was perfect), they set everything up in a very chirpy manner.
The boys also went the extra mile in popping the old sofa in the garage for me which was absolutely appreciated by me.
Please thank them again.

Store LocationKeswick Adelaide

David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I ordered a Jasper furniture set - including a chaise. The leather grain on the chaise and accompanying pillows was very different to the lounge seats. I raised this with King. Specialist leather experts inspected the lounge and decided it was indeed very different despite variability in leather from different cow hides. A new cover was sent to replace the existing. The service technician team at King, especially Glenn and Mitch were most helpful and expertly had everything fixed. They were even more helpful in giving me tips on caring for the leather and went above and beyond in helping.
Many thanks to King!

Store LocationChatswood

Wendu

WenduSydney, NSW

Service of Excellence

Leila F was very helpful. I went in the store for twice in the morning and at both times, Leila assisted me with my enquiry helping me to select the pieces for my new lounge room.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

loved my "king" experience

the staff were very helpful and not pushy. I was in the store for several hours with a staff member helping me select all the pieces to complete my new, exciting lounge room

Store Locationannandale

Fantastic service

I couldn't be happier with the service. Leila was excellent and very helpful. I had a wonderful experience shopping at King Furniture. Looking forward to the delivery of our purchase.

Francoise

Francoiseasked

We are looking at ordering a Zaza Package 3 Deep(3 seater with chaise) and would like some advice on fabric vs leather. Weve always had leather but like the fabric look better.. just worried about general wear and tear of fabric a d cleaning up after food/ wine spills and the dog? Any advice welcomed!!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Francoise, thank you for your question. With fabric if you do have pets, we do suggest a close weave fabric like our Luxe, Tango or Manhattan Fabrics, https://www.kingliving.com.au/luxury-materials also King Guard + Fabric protection, https://www.kingliving.com.au/king-guard-plus. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Pushpa S.

Pushpa S.asked

Hi Can anyone help me. We thinking of buying ReoGrand Chaise from Kings Living. Shop in Auckland dont have this product displayed in store. Can anyone let me know if you have bought this sofa and what do you think about its comfortable level before we purchse.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Pushpa, thank you for your question, we have sent some photos and we will see if some of our lovely customers can also assist you with an opinion too. Kind Regards Elizabeth

Glenda S.

Glenda S.asked

Can a serenade storage bed be dissassembled for moving ?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hello Glenda, thank you for your question. Yes, the Serenade Storage Beds can be disassembled for moving, see links under assembly manuals. https://www.kingliving.com.au/media/wysiwyg/support/PDF/sereande-storage-bed-manual-20180901.pdf https://www.kingliving.com.au/media/wysiwyg/support/PDF/serenade-soft-bed-manual-20180901.pdf Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives