Listing monitored by King Living

4.7 (2,555)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (135) · No (2,821)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (321) · No (2,607)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,846) · Not as advertised (297)
    4.8 (1,285)

B.R
B.RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the product

Our jasper sofa is both comfortable and gorgeous. We have spent years looking for a comfortable sofa that we can sit down and relax On at the end of the day. We had some issues with the product initially which has now been addressed and is being sorted.

Fixed!

Efficient service from Cameron and electrics all seems to be working fine again. Thanks for the attention and for wearing a face mask

Very professional

Cameron arrived on time and resolved all the problems quickly and professionally. The electronics on the lounge suite are now working perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Sam, thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Jill
Jill

Repairs

Cameron and Dylan went way above and beyond to follow up and deliver answered my constant emails regarding the repairs

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Jill, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's really appreciated. Have a lovely weekend.

Find out how King Living compares to other Furniture Shops

Amazing service thanks to Cameron @ King Furniture Tech!

Cameron attended my place and fixed all issues at hand on both my desk and bed. Cameron also went above and beyond to help with additional queries I had on the furniture. Thank you!!

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Emma, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear you had a good experience with Cameron. Your feedback means a lot to us.

King Living Furniture Repair Service was great and Paul was very efficient and helpful. I would recommend him. Very friendly and professional service.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Anna, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's greatly appreciated. Have a lovely day.

Feedback for Carlos

Carlos was extremely helpful and went the extra mile! He was great and turned up early!! Would recommend him!!! Amazing

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Maria, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's really appreciated, Have a lovely day.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
CatrinaG
CatrinaGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Paul furniture repairman was excellent

Paul the furniture repairman was efficient,prompt, arrived on time,rectified the problem very happy with the service,Thank you Paul for your experience & knowledge

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Catrina G, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear you had a good experience with Paul. Your feedback means a lot to us.

Can’t be better

We got Dylan come to fix the couch, on time, confirm before come, easy talking, great person, very friendly professional service.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Becky li, thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about Dylan. We really appreciate it. Please if you require any further assistance from us please reach out to customercare@kingliving.com.au. Have a lovely day.

Find out how King Living compares to other Furniture Shops

Paul was super helpful in fixing the little issues. Monica from head office made sure things got done promptly

I think the store could do with some changes
It seemed a bit clumsy to navigate around. Maybe they could do with more staff in peak tines

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Stuart, Thank you so much for taking your time to post your review. Your feedback is acknowledged and appreciated. Have a lovely day.

Amazing customer service from Paul

Paul has been absolutely amazing and professional. Gave good advice to protect the couch and ensure the longevity of it.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Thank you for the kind rating, Edward. We’re so happy your visit from Paul went well.

Bek
BekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and repairs

Monica quickly organised a technician to come out and install a missing part on our new sofa. Dylan was a great communicator, arrived on time and resolved the issue very quickly. Very happy with the responsiveness from customer service.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Bec
BecVictoria

Great customer service

Paul was extremely polite & helpful in solving our issues. Very prompt with returning calls. Received our service even earlier than expected

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Bec, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We will share this with Paul to let him know to keep up the amazing work.

Great job

Paul did a great job in fixing my sofa. He is punctual, polite and professional. Kingliving is lucky to have someone like Paul.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Vicky W, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our technicians service.

Salwa
SalwaSydney, NSW

Wonderful shopping experience

Wonderful shopping experience instore with the help of a very helpful young lady by the name of Maria. Will surely visit again.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Salwa, Thank you so much for your 5-Star review. We will share this with Maria at the Annandale showroom to let her know to keep up her amazing work.

JSH
JSHasked
Online store

Can you please advise how accurate your lead times are for Zaza sofa 2, 2.5 and 3 seat offerings when purchasing online?

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear JSH, Can you please email your details so I can make verbal contact with you to discuss your question to customercare@kingliving.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Deb, KING

Phil H
Phil Hasked
Furniture Repair Service

Hi. I have 2x King Recliners - purchased 2nd hand. I think they are Cloud II - or maybe I. They are in a unit used for AirBnB. Were both working well but one is now not working. I have switched the power supplies over - fault stays remains 'as is' - so its not the power supplies. Green LED illuminates on both too. Both head rest & foot rest seem to be inoperable. One of the 4 buttons gives an audible slight click noise but no movement. Unit is in Noosa, SE.QLD. Obviously they are not under warranty but I was prepared to pay for a King technician to do a site visit but the Service Desk operator wanted an Order no (which I dont have) or the purchasers tel no (which I dont have) - I'm not expecting a warranty call - I was to pay. He then also asked for the info off the "white tag" which I dont have to hand either (as I am not there). So cannot progress this. Any ideas? Otherwise, I will need to wait to return & take a closer look - look for a 'white tag', maybe get some codes off the motor, etc? And see how it actually works, eg. are there 2x motors or 1x. etc. I wonder, if there is not a local technician, whether I can just buy parts & repair myself? Or maybe they will want me to take the chair to Brisbane - which will be a real pain - as I will need to replace with another armchair temporarily. Thoughts\suggestions welcomed. Thx.

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Phil, Can you please send your details to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I can follow this up directly with you. Deb King

Sandy
Sandyasked
King Living

Hi we have a lot of trouble connecting our phones to either of the charge tables we purchased with our couches -frustrating!!! Can you please offer suggestions to assist - thank you Sandy

KingKing LivingSend a private message

Dear Sandy, We do apologise your phones are not charging as they should. Can you please email me to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I can forward you a trouble shoot which may assist. Deb KING Customer Experience Supervisor.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

King Living SA, Adelaide

King Living NSW, Annandale
  • 2020

King Living NSW, Annandale

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 21 King Living