Verifiedkingliving.com.au

5,518 reviews · Statistics

90% · 4,952524 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (228) · No (3,426)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (515) · No (3,115)
Product Appearance As advertised (2,232) · Not as advertised (380)
4.6 (3,133)
4.7 (1,358)
High quality product range
Professional, efficient delivery
Helpful after sales support
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

King Living5,518 reviews
Janet Lee T.
Janet Lee T.

King Repair

Paul was fantastic in his skill to repatch , sew and repair a difficult fabric so that it is completely unnoticeable to the naked eye. He was amazing and I would be totally confident seeking him out again in the event that I need to.
I will say the process by which we had to get the ball rolling for him to be able to service the job was extended, lacked clear communication and was therefore frustrating. King need to at least have a call centre for service that doesn't communicate by email only. It would have been nice to be able to speak to someone during the whole process. Show details ·  1
KCC
KCCVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repair service

Paul was excellent in his communication prior to the appointment. He was very polite, and kept me informed of the job and what he was doing. He struck a problem with the repair (not his fault!) but took the time to think about it and came up with a solution quickly. Overall a very efficient process to get the repair done. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Brian E.
Brian E.

Repairs to sensors on King cloud 11

Arranging service of my 2 seater King could 11
Armchairs was very easy. Parts were sent in advance. Service men turned up on time, were very pleasant, knew what they had to do and got straight into doing the work.

Could not be more happy with the service provided by Dylan and his co-worker. Show details ·  1

Amun
AmunMelbourne5 posts
  Verified QLD, Fortitude Valley
  • +2Thumbnail
King Living   DM

Dear Amun, Thank you for sharing this feedback and bringing this to our attention. We've looked into your order and one of our team members will contact you shortly to discuss your concerns in more detail.

Thank you.

Regards,
AJ Jose, King Living

hotbong2
hotbong2
  Fair Incentive Furniture Repair Service

My problems has been solved

Paul was on time within his time frame
He was so helpful
He let me know lots of tips for maintanance and why the problem is happening.. Show details ·  1
Tamoir
TamoirWAPerth, WA4 posts
  Verified WA, Nedlands
King Living   DM

Dear Tamoir, We've taken note of your concern and will promptly investigate the matter, reaching out to you directly. We remain committed to continuous improvement and ensuring the best customer experience.

Regards,
AJ Jose, King Living

Kon
KonNSWSydney, NSW21 posts
  Verified NSW, Castle Hill
L Y.
L Y.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Dylan from King - smart, on time and friendly

Service call from Dylan - kind, friendly and informative. Really liked his assumption that I had tried to fix the problem myself and he gave me some extra advice that was really useful. Really nice experience. Show details ·  1
Dr Bernard Chin A.
Dr Bernard Chin A.
  Furniture Repair Service

Repair of recliner electrical issues

Fixed 2 electrical problems with my recliner which was DOA. Extremely happy Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam
  VIC, Nunawading

Excellent and helpful and nice. Thank you very much. Good company. Show reply
Susan D.
Susan D.

Thanks Rob!

Rob contacted me on the day to let me know when he was 30 minutes away, he was punctual & respectful. He was able to fix the issue with our couch in 10 minutes which was very impressive. Show details ·  1
Imogen t
Imogen t

Efficient repair for couch

Polite repairman who was quick to fix the issue with our couch Show reply
Fariba
FaribaVictoria3 posts
  VIC, Nunawading
  • +1Thumbnail
Geoff Thorn
Geoff ThornVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Rob was a professional and courteous technician who fixed my KingCloud III quickly. Great work Show details ·  1
Roula C.
Roula C.

Happy customer!

A seamless King Living technical repair experience! Rob quickly identified the problem with my recliner and was fixed before I knew it. Only wished be could have come out sooner, but happy I have my sofa back! Show details ·  1

PKL · King Living

Has anyone bought a kings leather sofa say 5 years ago? What’s the condition of the leather and the seating comfort?

PKL

Then why won’t you warranty the leather for say 10 years?

A.F.M. Ashrafur R.
A.F.M. Ashrafur R. · King Living

Just wondering, does KL replies to every negative and valid comments to resolve issues or just replies to show Product Review customers that they care? Seen no post that any disputes were ever resolved.

I think made a big mistake to order 3 sofas in July'23 which I haven't received yet (estimated delivery date 27/11, not hopeful though). I should have visited this page before.

Cal
Cal

The usual waffle here AJ Jose - how about an honest human friendly response to actually sort out the real problems

Sally
Sally · King Living

We have recently purchased a Jasper couch, with wireless charging and light as one of the shelves. The charger is flashing consistently and does not charge. Your advice would be appreciated, we’re thinking it may be faulty.

Pauline
Pauline

I can’t help as we bought a standard style sofa. I would get onto them asap. Good luck

About King Living

Trading since 1977, King Living is a furniture store with a mission to deliver comfortable, sustainable, and durable pieces.

The store’s product range includes sofas, beds, mattresses, desks, shelving, lighting, art, and outdoor furniture.

King Living has showrooms all across Australia.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that King Living had a high quality, stylish product range; they were pleased with the workmanship of the items that they had bought.
  • They also said that the delivery service was professional, efficient, and on time. Reviewers praised how careful delivery staff were with moving furniture to avoid scratching anything in their home.
  • Those who contacted King Living after their purchase said that the after sales service was helpful.
Compare all King Living listings
CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Mattresses, Outdoor and Sofas
Awards 202120212020 and 20212020 and 2021