Everdure by Heston Blumenthal CUBE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal CUBE

MPNs: HBCUBEG, HBCUBEK, HBCUBEO and HBCUBES

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (14) · No (1)
  • Safety

Wil

WilSydney, NSW

Great unit

Purchased in January 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $199.85.

Nina

NinaSydney, NSW

Great bbq perfect for my needs

Purchased in January 2021 at Amazon for $159.00.

First go

Great little bbq, bought one the other day to go with our Jayco caravan for our summer treats. Didn't quite fit in the bottom locker by about 4mm, so took the little rubber feet off and now does. Cooked ribeye, venison back steak and mushrooms perfectly, took a while to cool down, but I think I probably used a bit to much charcoal, very pleased, maybe the tray should have been SS would be my only constructive comment so far. Perfect feed, and we're real foodies.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

STU84

STU84

Bloody Awesome!!!

Love this cube!!
I've only used it once but it cooked with no issues ever with unexpected crazy winds.

It's portable and light. It has its own storage compartment with the copping board, which is super handy.

No I don't have to worry about using the crappy public BBQs around if I down the park or lake, and just use this little beast!!

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Awesome little BBQ

We picked the Cube up off Gumtree as an unwanted gift. I have cooked all sorts of meals on it. For two people it is great. I would recommend it for small spaces like balconies etc. Our cube doesn’t get treated very well or looked after, we have never had a problem with it. The manufacturer would probably be horrified at what I do to it.

Purchased in January 2018 at Gumtree for $100.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, its great to hear that you are loving your CUBE, your valuable feedback will be passed on to our marketing team. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

George

GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely awesome! The best bbq I have purchased.

I purchased this as it's a small cooking area (less charcoal) for 2 people and this far exceeds my expectation.
I have cooked lots of steaks and tonight, 4 thick pork loin steaks. Everyone loved it...4 of us.
The charcoal heats up quickly in it (you don't need a tunnel starter) and it keeps the heat in. Cool on the outside and importantly, it sits on my outdoor wooden bench. No issue with the surface it sits on.
For something so small, I easily cook for the 4 of us and it's now going to be my camping bbq as well. Absolutely love it. Quality, style and function!

Purchased in May 2020 at Barbeques Galore for $175.00.

Its alright

I have had this about a year, Its alright, below average at best, enamel is cracked but dosent really affect cooking so im not really concerned, for the size of it it and how bulky it is it has a small cooking area especally if you want to have two zones and cook anything more than a couple sasuages, i wouldnt buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $197.00.

Poor design, cracked before first use

Bought from Amazon and received with enamel already cracked. Everdure customer service refuse to replace unless store gets involved (store is unwilling). Poor customer service and poor product. It looks like many other reviews mentions the enamel cracking. Absolutely not something expected from a premium priced product

Joyce
Joyce
Sare

SareMelbourne

Great!

This bbq can cook anything! Although the size is small, it is still capable of cooking for 4 people. It is easy to clean and have not had problems using in the rain or wind. The bbq heats up very well and quite evenly. It is very convenient to move around and can be taken anywhere due to its convenient size. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in December 2017 at eBay for $144.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning , its great to hear that you are so happy with your CUBE , we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team.
Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Find out how Everdure by Heston Blumenthal CUBE compares to other Charcoal BBQs

Was excited but got disappointed

Gotten an Everdure Cube from my friend as a bday present. Was all excited about it until i opened it up. There were already signs of enamel crackings at 3 out of the 4 corners. The black tray for the charcoal was found dent as well. It was such a great disappointment despite looking forward to the cool gift.

Purchased in September 2019.

marc

marcWestern Australia

Good but could have been excellent.

Purchased in August 2019 for $99.00.

Sandy N.

Sandy N.Sydney, NSW

Love it! Wish I could give it 5 stars.

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Sandy ,Could you please contact our customer service desk on
1300 739 033 and one of our friendly consultants will be happy to assist you.
Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

chris c.

chris c.South East Queensland, QLD

Want to love it but can’t

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.00.

Mariela Z.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Super little powerhouse BBQ!!!

I was gifted this little powerhouse from my wife as an anniversary present last year and I can honestly say it's suberb! I cook on it at least 2-3 times a week. So quick to light up and get to temp. cleaning can be easy however I go struggle to get the orange rim clean, with that said I would still give it 5 stars! I would love to see a smoker that would fit on top of the cube, make it happen guys

Purchased in May 2018.

Pono T.

Pono T.Sydney, NSW

At least it's not round.

Purchased in May 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

CharcoalFar North Queensland, QLD

wheres the charcoal go

On the black tray or on top of first grill?
Confused by instructions and want to make certain I do the correct way. Sorry to sound confused hopefully help soon. Thx

Purchased in June 2019.

Mariela Z.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Not a problem, through this link you can also see a video on how to get started and clean the CUBE as well: bit.ly/2E0UkR4

Satisfied

SatisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied

After taking this little grill out of its box, first impression is wow how small this is. But when set up (which only takes a couple of minutes), some lump charcoal lit with a couple of fire lighters, about 20 minutes later I had some good heat coming off. I was not expecting how quickly this little grill cooked meat. For its size it packs a punch, and is very mobile. I recommend this grill, particularly if you like camping, going on day trips or even for just a quick setup grill for home.

Purchased in April 2019.

Recurring theme

All looks good on the box, after a single use, and following the recommendations of lining with foil, melted feet and cracks/flaking of the lining. Its a shame as it looks nice and cooked food well.

Purchased in August 2018.

DDennett

DDennettSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with this purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $195.00.

Spark

SparkLeeds

Doesn't do what it says on the tin

Disappointed, first use and I have come to clean it and the inside base enamel has flaked off. Cannot imagine it lasting more than a year after it starts to corrode. I have sent a complaint to the manufacturer and after 4 days still awaiting a response. No doubt I will have to call them
For a refund. Not impressed.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Hi guys, how do you know what bench tops will withstand the heat of the everdure? If I was to get a piece of timber would that suffice? I used my cube on grass (I wasn't aware I couldnt) and it left a big black square of black burned grass. Just worried about which tables etc are okay to use it on?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Nicole, thanks for your enquiry, it is recommended that the surface be able to withstand 80 degrees plus the ambient temperature eg. if weather is 20 degrees surface must be able to handle 100 degrees. if we can assist you further please give us a call on 1300 739 033.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Paul_B

Paul_Basked

How much smoke does this produce. I don't want to smoke out my neighbours balcony

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there Paul, thanks for your enquiry , the amount of smoke produced will depend on the amount of charcoal that you use. In general they are not that Smokey. If you would like to discuss with our technical team please feel free to contact us on 1300 739 033. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Diane

Dianeasked

Has anyone else had trouble with the Tan pvc straps peeling on their Everdure Cube bag, Everdure asked for photos which I supplied to no avail, surely a $150 bag should last longer. Looks like no warranty for this happening.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Diane , thanks for contacting us with regards to the bag for your CUBE our team are contacting you to discuss a replacement. Please contact us if we can assist you further. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

See all Everdure by Heston Blumenthal CUBE questions

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives

CategoryCharcoal BBQs