Weber Kettle Series

Compact, Original Premium, Ranch, etc...

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (5) · No (0)
  • Safety
Cam

CamDarwin, NT

Great product

I bought a Weber Kettle at Christmas time and despite its basic concept they are extremely versatile in what they can do - low and slow, hot and fast, smokey, grill, roast - it does it all. Does anyone know if you can get a cover for these kettles? As I want to protect it from the elements.

Purchased in December 2020.

George W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great weber with the Olive Pip briquettes

I have been doing bbq's for years and love my Weber, this is my second weber and I recently discovered a bbq briquette made from olive pips, no fumes, no chemicals and the heat lasted well, I purchased these from my local butcher in Adelaide.

Purchased in February 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $460.00.

George W.

OlivePipCo bbq briquettes are a great Eco product made from the OlivePip
Makes your food taste delicious

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your review George! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

The test of time

I got my Webber for my 21st birthday, I’m now 56 and still use it nearly every weekend. I love the snake method low and slow for pork shoulder and ribs

Purchased in September 1984.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Fantastic to hear Graeme, thanks for your review!

kristieread

kristiereadSydney, NSW

Great quality

I purchased this BBQ for my husband as a gift. It is fantastic quality (that you would expect from Weber) and cooks food beautifully. It has a wide range of accessories available and you can cook so many different things on it...... even does great pizza on a pizza stone. Easy to clean and copes well out in the weather with a cover over it. We had a cheap kettle BBQ prior to the Weber and the quality and finished product is far superior. Definitely worth the extra money.

Purchased in November 2019 at Catch for $237.00.

Butler Y.

Butler Y.Sydney, NSW

Lasted 10 years and still going strong!!!!

Nothing beats a nice wagyu steak on a weber bbq, I've had mine for over 10 years and it must have done hundreds of bbq's during that time. It's literally unbreakable, I just keep it outside where it bears the brunt of rain, hail and sun without any problems.
I've fed over 30 people at a time, I recommend using real wood coal rather than bbq briquettes because you can definitely taste the difference.

Purchased in January 2009.

nick.wakeford

nick.wakefordPerth, WA

After almost 50 years still the best

Still a fantastic product despite only minor changes, over the last few decades. Yes loved the old wood handles - but they did rot, so okay with the new ones.
If you want a charcoal bbq that will do everything from low and slow, to super hot steering you can not go wrong with a Weber Kettle.

While it might be slightly more than similar items from cometitors - it comes with a 10Y warrenty, with excellent customer service - and will last a life time.

Purchased in October 2018 for $349.00.

trev

trevWestern District, VIC

great purchase

got sick of the traditional gas bbq and decoded to try a kettle charcoal bbq instead and are more than glad that i did,the food tastes more like that true bbq taste.after using it was easy to clean and store away. great it you want a more portable bbq to take to the beach ect. and the wind wont blow it out either.it arrived in a timely manner in perfect condition more than pleased with my purchase

Date PurchasedOct 2018
alexcjwalsh

alexcjwalshSydney, NSW

Everything tastes great cooked on the Weber! Very Hardy, no maintenance.

Can cook anything and everything on the Weber, especially low and slow meats like beef jerky or kleftiko lamb. Indirect heat method or direct method of cooking simply achieved, just move charcoal baskets under the grill. No maintenance required for any of it yet after 17 years! Simply constructed. Very robust. Ash is simple to remove, just pull lever side to side. Did buy a cheap cover to throw over during winter months which has been replaced a few times.

Date PurchasedSept 2001

RimmaPerth, WA

Good

I bought it for my husband in 2000 and still work now. Made beautiful BBQ. Easy to wheel it everywhere you want to be, easy to clean the cold ashes from the burnt charcoal. The only complaint I had when I clean the grill, make sure you clean after every use so the dirt not build up and make sure you have big kitchen sink to wash it.

Date PurchasedSept 2000

michael78perth

michael78perthPerth, WA

Good portable and easy to use kettle bbq

Overall it's a good and easy to use kettle BBQ which does what it's meant to do. A few perks I really like and the vent controls on the lid and bottom of the BBQ to control air flow and heat, there's a hook so you can put the lid on the side of the BBQ while grilling. It's fairly decent sized so you can put quite a few things on it to cook. The only negative is its quite hard to clean and will require a good scrubbing after each use.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Bluesman58

Bluesman58Richmond

Inherited this - love it!

I inherited (nicked) this from the old man. It's at least 15 years old I think because I remember it when I was a kid and they have not changed at all. Gave it a clean up and bought some charcoal - 20 minutes late BBQ heaven. Smokey and delicious like I remember. This is the way to go people, gas barbies are not REAL barbies!

Date PurchasedSept 2013
15litre

15litreMalvern

Real BBQ flavor maker!

I am abig Weber fan and the real charcoal kettles are my favorite Weber's . Sure, yes, they take longer to get going and even a bit of skill and experience to use properly but they REALLY pay you back with flavor in the long term. BBQ is well made from quality metals and should last many years!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

thanks for your kind words! Glad you're loving your compact kettle :)

Leo_34

Leo_34Melbourne

Best BBQ ever

I got this BBQ as a gift from a friend, the BBQ is great, easy to work with. The two openings bottom and lid help to control the fire/heat. There are so many ways you can organise the charcoal to make the perfect steak.
Cleaning is easy and the materials are very strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2001
Cedarwood

CedarwoodHawthorn

Beautiful char grilled meats

This is the ONLY way rto really barbeque in my opinion - meat grilling and also baking over real charcoal. There's nothing like it and no gas barbie comes close. This is only the small sized one but I have a townhouse these days so not so much space. It takes a little more effort to set up but the results are truly worth it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rozzy71

Rozzy71Camberwell

Weber charcoal BBQ

We got this when we downsized and have limited yard space. Its exactly the same dimensions as a regular Weber BBQ but proportionally smaller. It does the same delicious charcoal meats Webers always do but obviously you can do less per cook. Its ideally suited to a couple and a guest or two but wouldn't suit a family with more than 1 kid. Webers are simple and just work. Get that charcoal down nice and low, then you (nearly) cant go wrong. Delicious every time.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

HillClimb

HillClimbmelbourne

The classic cannot be beaten

I went to this after a series (two) of meh gas barbies. They were OK but I never got the delicious meats I remember from my childhood. My wife bought me this for a Christmas present and at first I was underwhelmed but since i have been into it I am in barbeque heaven! I can get THE BEST sear on steaks again and experimented with some marinades over summer. I did a Chinese style red glaze on pork that was just mouth watering. There is simply nothing like charcoal. I am very happy with this barbie.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Peachy2

Peachy2Albert Park

The Classic Weber Kettle!

This is the barbeque style that Weber built their name on and you can see why. The kettle shape is perfectly suited to both grill and bake at the same time. No gas barbie get get anywhere near the results you can achieve with this method. I am thinking about honey glazed short ribs ars I write this lol. The secret is patience basically - you need to wait for the coals to burn right down before starting, It's a timing thing that you get through practice. I love this BBQ and will keep it indefinitely

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
BBQman

BBQmanBalwyn

Nothing beats charcoal!

I absolutely love this barbeque! I have the baby Q to and I use it all the time but I reckon, at the end of the day charcoal is the real thing and nothing tastes as good. I have done racks of ribs with Louisiana marinade on this that would put a faraway look in your eyes, they taste so good. There is more skill involved too. You need to have patience and experience to really get the coals 'just so" and time your cook. The Weber kettle design has stood the test of time. If you love BBQ, 'do yourself a favor' as Molly used to say, and get one of these - they are great!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Happy BBQing

I've been a fan for 25 years you can't beat a BBQ in one of these. never mind the lighting and cleaning the flavour takes care of that and for anyone getting there first you should go to youtube and watch a few videos of just what you can do with one of these. Happy BBQing.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Super65

Super65Melbourne

Delicious Charcoal Grilled Meats

I just love these traditional old style BBQs. My dad always cooked this way - we never had a gas barbie as a kid so it was a no brainer for me to get this type. There is something that these do to grilled meat, with the charcoal , that no gas barbie can get close to. I saw the review below saying he had bad results and the first thing I though was - give it time! You really need to be patient with these and wait for the fire to settle to glowing embers to get top results. You can use a bellows or a small fan too. I love these barbies and think they are the best!

Date PurchasedJan 2018