Everflo Plumbing

Everflo Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Louise P.

Louise P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give negative 5 stars I would

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everflo is in Liquidation.

I have sent them a VCAT Tribunal order to repay me $ 2000 for a job that was not necessary. Just called and discovered that they are in Liquidation. Sent them to jail!

Chris L

Chris LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overpriced prey on those in need

Got them to come on Sunday due to emergency plumbing incident, was charged $179 for call out to find out a $1700 quote to repair a birst pipe which took 10 minutes to fix. Would not recommend them

Molly

MollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero Stars, DO NOT USED THEM, THIEF

Sam L.

Sam L.

0 stars, rip off!

Nothing has been done but they have charged over 1200. Their callout fee ended up 89 plus 179. Apparently they have multiple names, I have called a different company but Everflo showed up.

You see this company name's name on a quote, do not pay anything, call another plumber you'll save thousands.

Merryl

MerrylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off merchants

I called a company called All Clear plumbing when the guy arrived he was from Everflo plumbing which I have since found out they are the same company. $179 which ended up being $196.90 call out fee $368.50 for flexible hose (Bunnings approx.$10)flow regulator at water meter $681,( $150 at the most,) total $1246.40. My son is a plumber in Queensland it would have been cheaper for me to fly him here to do the job. Tried to ring them but they don't answer their phones, sent an email and guess what that won't go through either. I have reported them to ACCC. These people are rogues. As someone else has said I would give them zero stars.

Find someone else

They do the job but they do not tell the truth. I was told they would need to cut through concrete and they didn’t, also that it would take most of the day and it took 2hrs at the most. They rip you off??

Manoli

ManoliMelbourne

Wanted to give ZERO stars but not an option - Do not used these theifs

I needed to change 1 tap in the shower. Guy quoted $340 if all was straight forward. I said OK. He took 15min to finish the job. Took my credit card and without out even advising me of any variation to the quote, he took my credit card and charged me $700. I was livid. Spoke to head office and got no where. I will report to ACCC.

Customer

CustomerBrunswick Victoria

Do not use these guys

They tried to charge us $500 to unblock our drain. We reached a verbal agreement that for that price he would also unblock our bathroom drain but the plumber hardly applied himself to fix this drain and made some excuse to conclude that it could not be unblocked. My husband subsequently unblocked himself using a plumber’s hook! This company is a scam and total rip off. Some of their standard contract term is also unlawful and we will be reporting them to ACCC.

Boss

BossHIGHTON

They are con artists do not use them.

Blocked Toilet

Extremely expensive $250 to unblock toilet. 10 minutes work with plunger!!!! Tried to upsell from the minute he arrived. Will not use again. More importantly they advertise no call out fee. You ring and its $40 . Very very disappointing.

Wastage of time

Just sucks your money. Never ever use them. Just ripping you off that's all. I called them for pipes broken but they charged me for 16000 dollars.

Chin007

Chin007Carrum Downs

Please do not use this guys

Very unprofessional and rude. Asked for money upfront and then dont show up in time. You get someone else to do the job and they still bill you $196.90 even without showing up!!! I must get my money back. You picked on the wrong person.

Naveen

NaveenMelbourne

Thief’s totally sucks your money doing nothing

I am shock these plumbers charged me $6000 for three hours to fix the toilet blockage. But didn’t fix and run away with $6000. Please call someone else.

Blair

BlairMelbourne

Absolute Rip Off Merchants

We employed these plumbers for an emergency situation with a Septic Tank. They requested that all monies be paid up front before any work would be done. We subsequently paid the $1427.00 dollars them to find that the Tank needed emptying. I would not consider then very professional when they could not diagnose the issue immediately as we then has then had employ another plumber to the tune of $450.00 to empty the tank. We feel extremely frustrated that we have given this company a large amount of money with absolutely no result.

Sent him packing

Came out looked at it then he said I need to write up a quote $715 plus gst 30 mins work.

Rumdog180

Rumdog180Toowoomba

Business model is to make money by ripping people off

Calculated Con

We had a pin hole leak in a galvanised pipe under the house. They stung us a 170 bucks call out fee which i guess we expected.

He then told us to go under the house to assess the situation give a quote would also coat over 100 on top of call out. So i went under there myself took photos and showed him.

He then decided a clamp on the leak would fix the issue. He actually said 500+ bucks. So of course we said no. Quick trip to Bunnings 30 bucks later problem fixed myself.

He got paid 170 bucks for doing actually nothing other then show up Quoted over 500 for a 30 dollar part and what took me 30min myself to do.

Rip offs!!!!!

Great company with amazing service and equipment

Young man ..Callum working for this company was very patient and knowledgeable. Tracked down the problems in water pipes and offered solutions for a fair price. Highly recommend their services. .....and will use them for ongoing work.