EvoHeat EVO150-1 Series

Kristina M GvozdenovicQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD36 posts
Megan
MeganVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, excellent service

I recently decided to replace my 12 year old gas hot water service with a heat pump in an effort to get off gas and take greater advantage of solar. Nick at Darebin Gas & Electrical was so helpful at guiding me through the process and I ended up with the EVO150, which is great for a single person household. I've had the heat pump for a couple of months now and all is going well. Instant hot water as needed, the unit is fairly quiet and I can set it to operate during daylight hours to make the most of the sun and solar! Was particularly happy with the rebates available through Solar Victoria. Made it a very worthwhile purchase. Show details
Swee
SweeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified
Rob
RobVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Simple to install and use

Easy to install and operate. Very happy so far, no shortage of hot water and it operates quietly. Show details
Petrus
PetrusVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

The Evo150-1 meets all our requirements

We selected the small EVO150-1 hot water heat pump because there's usually only two of us living in the house. The 150 liter tank has proven to be more than adequate for our needs.
The Evo150-1 has a timer option that allows us to heat the water during daytime when our solar panels' electricity generation is optimal. Using this, we have so far avoided using any extra power from the grid.
I would recommend this heat pump for any small household. Show details
SharonS
SharonSWAKimberley, WA

Love my new HWS

Looks smart and works great always Hot Water and quick. Show details
Katherine Tingey
Katherine Tingey

Fabulour

Modern stylish unit. Professionally installed. Very happy with unit. Like the vacation option. Show details
Breadman
BreadmanACTCanberra 2600, ACT

I have hot water again

Got it installed yesterday and working so far. Writing a review for extended warranty is a bonus so here I am! Show details
Junken1
Junken1
  Fair Incentive

Seems to be doing the job

Probably a bit light on for 3+ person household, would recommend the bigger unit but it is holding up. Too soon to tell about longevity, etc Show details
Rob
RobVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great unit! Perfect for 2 bedroom unit

Consistent hot water and energy efficient! Installed by Jeztek plumbing in Melbourne, VIC. Show details
Macca
Macca

Just what we needed

Unit heats water efficiently on demand and runs quietly with no issues. Show details
Mark Clements
Mark ClementsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

EVO150

We installed the EVO150 to replace our ageing electric Hot Water service. Our new unit has been in operation for only a few days however, I couldn't be happier. Despite the comments online about noise I found the noise level very low and hardly disruptive as the unit seemed to turn on quite infrequently to maintain water temperature.
Kat
Kat

Excellent Hot Water System

The old Rheem electric hot water system died and replaced it with the EVO150-1. Couldn't be happier with it's performance. Produces consistent hot water, heats the water quickly, quiet and can be customised easily when needed.
John from Speedy HWS organised the install on short notice and Matt went above and beyond for the installation as well as doing an excellent job, couldn't be happier with the EVO150-1 & Speedy HWS. Show details
The F.
The F.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an improvement

Our old system stopped working properly, the team of Speedy Hotwater Services recommended and installed our new Evo 150-1, it was fast and easy.
We love having reliable hot water and looking forward to get a better electricity bill. Show details
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

james m.

What happens to the unit in event of power outage?

EvoHeat   DM

Hi James, The unit has a small battery that powers the screen to retain settings for up to 48 hrs without power before it resets.

If you have anymore questions, give the office a call on 1300 859 933 and we can help you out!

Thankyou

R W MCLEAN
R W MCLEAN

Can you tell me the measurement of width for the EVO150, BOB robertmcleanr44@hotmail.com

EvoHeat   DM

Hello, The diameter of the Evo150-1 is 568mm, and the height of it is 1623.5mm.

Thankyou!

Gary S
Gary S

I am getting a EVO150-1 HWS installed. Can you tell me about any rebates on the cost which are available.

KimandPeter H.
KimandPeter H.

Gary, we were advised by EVO that there were no longer any Qld state rebates, but there was still a federal one. We were told if were in NSW or Victoria there would have been a state rebate as well as the federal one. Hope this helps.

Doug U.
Doug U.

Same here, we are also in Queensland and the only rebate available was the federal STC's which were signed over to the installer and offset against the purchase price.

CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage Systems