100% · 800%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Exopest? Claim your listing.

Miss Vee
Miss Vee3 posts

A Great Experience from start to finish

The spider webs around our home would reappear the next day after they were swept away. After almost 3 weeks since Exopest visited we are happily spider web free. The Exopest team were so lovely and friendly. Booking was easy. I also felt very reassured immediately upon initial contact with them. Everything was explained clearly. Would highly recommend.
Doug M
Doug MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Termite inspection in Warrandyte, February 2024

The entomologist from Exopest had clearly familiarised himself with the findings of the previous year inspection.
No termites were found in the house or adjoining wooden deck, but termites were found in some nearby landscaping timber. The risk and means of dealing with these was explained on the spot.
The written report, which was emailed in a couple of days, covered the findings from the inspection, and identified risks relating to the property and method of house construction. Mitigations were described where applicable.
I found the entomologist to be courteous and articulate in explaining his findings.
I intend to book an inspection with Exopest annually.
Hal Walter
Hal Walter

I had done my own annual termite inspections but didn't realise how quickly an attack can occur. It was just lucky that a month or two after my last inspection we moved a rug and saw the termite tunnels in the floorboards. Because of the rug they hadn't realised they had reached the surface. I checked under the floor structure again and there were new mud tunnels running up.

I contacted Exopest. They found the nest some distance from the house, killed the termites and installed in-ground baits. We have an ongoing maintenance plan and have had no more problems. Exopest is punctual, thorough and friendly.

Bernice
BerniceMelbourne3 posts

repeat customer

very satisfied with the services and will return to exopest again. the staff who came he remembered doing our house pest control checks and was very thorough with his inspection. was very patient too with our questions . good job Exopest
Hazel
Hazel

Excellent service

Peyman was courteous, friendly and professional. He communicated with me at all stages when checking the house.
Would definitely recommend Exopest.
Elena
ElenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Thorough, professional and prompt service!

An independent house inspection report did not check the area under the house, but recommended that it be checked for any dampness by others. Exopest was called, responded promptly and confirmed there was no need for additional ventilation and that the ground under the house was dry on their first visit. Simon provided other helpful preventative advice to protect my property.
Jane
Jane

Excellent and Timely Service

I recently had an infestation of carpet and other fabric eating moths. EXOPEST came around almost immediately to assess the problem and organised the treatment quickly. They arranged a specific time on a specific day (not "we will come sometime between 8am and 2pm" as so many companies do) and their friendly staff member David arrived as organised and efficiently completed the job. Prior to this they had emailed me information sheets on preparation of the rooms and what to do post treatment so I felt fully informed. Definitely a 5 star service.
GAL
GAL

Excellent Customer Service and Quality result

Excellent and knowledgeable customer service. Friendly Technician on time and took the time to solve the pest problem. Highly recommend Exopest.
ANNEV
ANNEVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

They were punctual. They were thorough . They were courteous and friendly.
Carpeting
CarpetingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dust moths gone!!

Very prompt service & explained why the carpet needed treatment. Carpet is now protected
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fast, efficient and affordable

I rang Exopest and made an appointment about a week ahead.
David arrived at 8am as agreed and had the entire job done in one hour, laying baits throughout the property in places where domestic pets could have no access.
He was very efficient and the cost was in line with the previous appointment several years ago.
Belle
BelleMelbourne2 posts

Exopest Inspection

I cannot recommend highly enough. From booking an inspection to consultation at my home. My Exopest consultant Peyman was professional, friendly and very very thorough. The report again, very thorough and recommendations explained clearly
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No more rats

Technician was friendly and knowledgeable. Seemed he knew his vermin well and was able to come up with a strategy to eradicate the rats.
Marisa Lawlor
Marisa Lawlor

Fantastic service from beginning to end

An extremely professional service in every aspect. Communication was clear and the process carried out quickly and efficiently. Brad was friendly, helpful and thorough in completing the extermination of our carpet moths.
Nicki Pitcher
Nicki PitcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

We have been using Exopest for years and will continue to do so. Quick to respond, turn up on time, courteous and thorough.

Albert M.
Albert M.

I am experiencing a serious problem with a very tiny mite (almost impossible to see and smaller than the tip of a pin) It started in the front and back garden, and they would get under your clothing and in your hair. You could feel them stinging all over and your scalp.
Two nights ago, it was 27 degrees and turned on the evaporative cooling system, and they got through the ducts, so now the whole house is infested. No ammount of showering and washing of hair stops it, cause you'd feel them again almost immediately.
I have used up 5 cans of Mortein pyrethrum spray, and it continues to persist. What sort of pest are we experiencing, and are you able to treat it successfully. What sort of treatment does it require?

Regards,
Albert (Ringwood Nth.)

Brand Manager for Exopest? Claim your listing.

Contact info for Exopest