Exopest

Exopest

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Exopest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exopest, the only answer to quality pest control

Peyman carried out my annual inspection in a thoroughly professional and friendly way. He leaves nothing to chance. As always. Exopest are the people to use if you require a professional job.

Rubina White
Rubina White

Pesr control

Exopest are a great Company to deal with. Always punctual, polite, friendly, thorough and they give detailed reports on the work carried out. Their inspections and treatments are reliable. I'm very hapoy with their service.

Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pest control

Have used Exopest for many, many years.
They are always on time, obliging, good advice & reporting.
We have an ongoing service agreement & to date never had an issue with the standard of work or the servicing of the arrangement.
Highly recommend.

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exopest are great!

Exopest & pest inspector Heyman are very professional. Great timely work, competitive price. Very easy to deal with. Explained the process & answered all my questions. I'll certainly use them again & have recommended to friends.

David C
David C

Friendly and professional!

We've used Exopest for 18 years now, and every inspection has been conducted with thorough professionalism and friendliness. The inspectors have always been very knowledgeable, which has inspired confidence. We'd have no hesitation in recommending them.

Easy to deal with.

Very easy to communicate with. Every question I asked was answered. No high tech jargon used. I would recommend them. Sent me information to pass onto the renter which was easy to read.

Sue and Bill
Sue and BillPerth, WA

Perfect Pest Control Company

We’ve use exopest for about 6 years they are the most thorough pest control people we’ve ever known. They examine every room go into the roof as well as examining external entry points . Their work is based on science not just spray go hope for the best . Simply can’t praise them enough . We’ve had some dodgy supposed expert pest controller people. Your house is probably your greatest asset keeping it safe from pests is critical. Highly recommend.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Confidence with advice

These guys are very good at explaining and walking through problems that you are experiencing. Your home is a major investment and I feel really confident that the advice given is right for me. Prompt response with quotations.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Importance of confidence

Exopest clearly have the expertise for their work and are systematic, thorough and efficient in all they do, and in documenting results. This is an activity that requires ongoing confidence in the provision of Service, and Exopest fully give that.

Caulfield  5 June 2020
Caulfield 5 June 2020Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fear taken out of possibility of termites!

Booking was easy, I was kept informed about Covid delay and the technician turned up when promised.
He told me what he was going to do and he went over and under the house and the block, looking for termites. The report was detailed and emailed promptly and I was told what to do about other things he saw e.g. carpet full of moths in the attic, dripping hotter service. There were no alarming stories given; everything was matter of fact and practical.

Garth
GarthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very knowledgeable and professional Technicians

I have been having the same knowledgeable and very professional Exopest Pest Technician inspect and termite treat my premises for many years now. I don't even have to ask for him, they assign him each visit, thus he knows my property back the front now, which is a big advantage. I have a lot of termites in the front boundary trees. Ever since I've used Exopest, over 25 years now, I haven't had an infestation in my house. Great work guys.

Loz
Loz

No more Ants

Andrew came out he was quick efficient and haven’t seen an ant since. He was on time and very informative. We would highly recommend Exopest for any pests you have.

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Port Melbourne team

Service was excellent, we had an issue with Maggots dropping from the ceiling, the manger provided great feed back and the service guy was very polite and prompt, very happy and would recommend to other to use Exopest

BeaumarisOh
BeaumarisOhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service: 10 years and counting.

We have used Exopest for 10 years now. A thoroughly
excellent service. Always punctual, a good price and informed us of any issues. I have recommended them to our neighbours.

Good Old fashion Customer Service

Friendly, professional service. The technician took the time to explain the environmental issues underlying our borer beetle problem, recommended treatment and what we could do to minimise the likelihood of future problems.