• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Nemo

Nemo

They have no idea

We had to ask for an inspection report and they sent an online account, even though we had paid on the site. We used to be happy with Amalgamated Pest Control, now we will change.

Annual Spray & Termite Inspection

Will our service technician was punctual & very thorough with his work. He did not take any shortcuts. He rang 15 mins before arriving at our home. We highly recommend his services.

Nadine D.

Nadine D.South East Queensland, QLD

Thorough

Technician was thorough and professional. Gave good advice on how to reduce pests through changing habits at home. Spent lots of time making sure all problem areas were well serviced

Bird spiking

The service technician performed an excellent job on the issue of spiking our areas where the birds were nesting.
Had a minor issue of them accessing an area after the installation & they were around within the hour to secure the area they were still accessing.
Highly recommend them & the price was more than competitive.
Great value & service

Job Satisfaction

A professional job done by a professional

The lady who came to do the pest control spray was polite, efficient and left my home tidy and secure. She acted in a professional way and I was very happy with the entire service. Bugs are all found dead!

Paula H.

Paula H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Well worth the money.

We started with Flick a few years ago due to active termites in our house causing significant damage to wooden door trims, skirting boards etc. Since we started a regular monitoring and baiting program we have had no further activity inside. Would recommend Flick and our fantastic technician Aaron to anyone.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistent Quality

We have had our house sprayed for cockroaches, ants and spiders by this company for many years. When ever we have a problem they are quick to respond and respray if necessary. Mr Murphy has been very helpful and approachable when ever he comes to do our spray.

Job Satisfaction

We had a major problem with rodents having our manufacturing business next to railway lines. But since Flick got involved we haven't had any problems. Your Flick representative is polite and informative and thorough. Thank you

GJ from the ACT

GJ from the ACTWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Total Scam - DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE

12 months ago Flick ripped me off by doing an inspection I never asked for, turned up when I'd cancelled the appointment, insisted on doing an inspection and charged me $250 without telling me beforehand there'd be a cost.
All the guy did was walk around the house whacking a stick on the walls!
Now I just had another call telling me they need to do another inspection to ensure my termite warranty stayed up to date. I already paid for a lifetime warranty when I had my house built. They are complete scammers. If these guys are honest ethical business people, they should refund me my money.

stinkyfush

stinkyfushSydney, NSW

Investigate and report

After purchasing a home we had a friendly Flick technician investigate previous treatments and provide a report on his findings. We look forward to suggestions for future treatments to assist with protecting out new investment.

Rob

RobHunter Region, NSW

Necessary, but value for money required

We purchased our house in 2017. It had Flick Termguard installed but some of the piping was exposed and the sock was missing in places. That was fixed and the chemical recharged in 2017. To maintain warranty we are required to have the house and system inspected every year and the chemical recharged every 3 years. The technician who came in 2018 was very casual and not very thorough. The technician who came this year (2019), [name removed], was very thorough and deserving of a 5 star rating.

J Smith

J Smith

Professional and thorough

Will came to our home in Bolwarra Heights. He was very professional and thorough, explaining what he was doing and why. I will be asking for Will again next year!

ShazB

ShazBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job well done.

We had rodent, spider and white ant treatments done at our home. Booking was easy. A quote was provided before work commenced. Pricing was great. Service was flawless. Very happy.

Sinta

SintaSydney, NSW

Very professional

We are first-time home builders (and owners), and understood we had to go with Flick to maintain our warranty. I was initially surprised how much it cost, but after going through the process for the first time, I do believe it's an investment. Paul, the person assigned to us, was very thorough. He also went the extra mile with his explanations and recommendations. He pointed out things we didn't think of asking. Thanks Paul.

Richard Herne

Richard HerneSydney, NSW

Anthony does a great job

We have been asking for Anthony for a number of years due to his excellent service, being on time, explaiing everything clearly and answering any questions concisely. He is friendly and direct about the effects of the service so we are clear what to expect from it.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Flick representative

Your representative NABIL arrived on time, was here for longer than any previous reps doing a fantastic job and explaining everything as he went about his business. He was friendly and VERY professional, he is a credit to the company!

Natalie S

Natalie SFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Kurt was very professional and did a great job eradicating ants from our home after a couple of failed attempts from another local pest control business. He followed up with a house visit a week later to make the ants were gone. 10/10 service

P Graham

P GrahamCentral Queensland, QLD

Glen was wonderful, friendly and helpful

Glen was wonderful, friendly, professional and helpful - he was happy to answer all of my questions and made suggestions to improve resilience around my home from pests. It went above and beyond what I expected and I was thoroughly impressed by the entire experience.

Lilydee

Lilydee

Job well done

Technician was running a bit late, but he phoned to advise us of this which was much appreciated. He was very friendly and professional and got on with the job.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Lilydee, thanks for your 5 star review and praise for our friendly technician!

vska73

vska73Sydney, NSW

Paul. D - Professional Job/High Quality

Paul. D was fantastic, he came on time was very professional, polite and knowledgeable answered all my enquiries. He did a thorough inspection and pest control. He explained each process and what i needed to do later. I highly recommend him.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi vska73, thanks for your 5 star review and praise for Paul! It was our pleasure to be able to protect your home from pests and we're so glad you liked the thorough service! Thanks!

pedroasked

Does flick provide a warranty for pest control services that outlines what it includes? I can't find anything on the website.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Pedro, yes, we do provide a warranty for the services we provide, but those warranties are specific to each service that we do. Certain branches may offer different lengths of warranty based on your preference.

pedro

So does that mean that if you send branch A out, they may offer a 12 month warranty & if you send branch B out, they may offer a different warranty period?. I understand that each service is different, but it would be nice to know what the warranty covers and how long it is before you buy considering how much we are reassured by advertising 'we have warranty'. There's no use of buying a product that has a warranty if you don't know what it covers.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Not exactly. It is usually determined by the customers needs or preferences. Most of our customers choose to go with a one year warranty on our services. But, we do cater to those that want shorter or longer periods based on their needs.

Carolynn Stubbin

Carolynn Stubbinasked

Did you receive my written a 5-star review about Eric Rose who came to our house to do an inspection? I hope you have received it as we were very happy with Eric. Carolynn Stubbin.

Anya V.
Anya V.

No, I didn't. But what kind of inspection and did you receive a report afterwards - like we do when we have a termite inspection with Southern Highlands Pest Control?

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Carolynn, thanks for your question and praise for Eric! Did you email in your review, or did you leave it on one of our online profiles? Thanks!

Les V

Les Vasked

How much worse can their Brisbane service get? Multiple instances of duplicate charging, e.g. both the managing real estate office and the owner being billed for the same visit & charging additionally on-site for the initial timber pest inspection visit under a prevention program when the initial visit's cost is a component of the 12 month charge. Granted mistakes can be made - it is how they are addressed that counts. Like how many weeks/months should it take for the incorrectly charged amount to be re-deposited. Still waiting, can' say yet. Most businesses would credit you back the amount on your credit card, virtually immediately. No! not Flick - it's not their procedure.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

HI Les, thanks for your enquiry! Our apologies for the delay in responding to you. We appreciate the feedback you've provided us, as it gives us as a company the chance to grow and improve. We're sorry that our service hasn't met your expectations, and for the confusion around billing. Whilst we always try to provide the most accurate billing we can, occasionally there is some confusion around billing. In this instance, it's our policy to rectify this as fast as possible with the customer. It appears though in this situation that this hasn't eventuated, and we are sorry for the delay. We would like to investigate this situation further, however your username doesn't match any of our records. If you could forward the details your account is under to info@flick-anticimex.com.au, we can then follow up and escalate it to our Branch managers. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Flick Anticimex representatives