3.7

Joe
Joe3 posts

Bronwyn Morgan
Bronwyn Morgan

Justin C has been coming to our home for some years. He is very helpful and willing, cooperative and thorough. We trust his advice. He has done general pest inspections and treatments as well as regular termite bait stations and checks throughout the year. We have appreciated his care and attention to our home.
Martin
Martin

Gives me comfort knowing I am good for another year

I started using Flick about 6 years as I had a significant silverfish and millipede problem. I rarely see the odd one now, which is about when I am due for my annual treatment. I just had a treatment today and was very happy with Craig's professionalism and knowledge, he was very thorough, which gives me comfort knowing I am good for another year.
jerry f.
jerry f.3 posts

Not worth, Irresponsible,

Not worth, expensive for what they done. Cancelled or Postponed the schedule on the day of the schedule not earlier. Not good to communicate with them..
Helen Eves
Helen EvesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Slack service

We organised Flick to come to our Terrigal home as we had a stale smell in our roof. They were due on the morning of Friday 22 March. After numerous phone calls from me during the day someone finally turned up at 4.45pm !
He located 2 dead mice in our ceiling but could only reach one which he removed.
He through a nice smelling bag at the other one. On the following Tuesday we still had a bad smell so I phoned Flick to ask if under the circumstances they would come back at no additional cost to assist us.
They refused and wanted to charge us another $150 !
So we are back to square one - it took all day and 3 phone calls for them to come and we are $150 poorer and we still have a stench in our ceiling!
Truth
Truth
Very Dissappointed
Very DissappointedSydney, NSW6 posts

Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible and rip-off

Cost $352.Oo this is robbery. Do not use flick. Complete rip-off. Use any other company which charge less than $200 and do a great job. Charged my over 90's relative this amount. Terrible company.
Lleevets
LleevetsHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Scam payment plan

Subscription based payment plan is a scam. They sign you up forever and don’t call to schedule a yearly appointment
HillGippsland, VIC20 posts

Total Failure. Do yourself a favour and use another company

Paid to have my house sprayed. SPECIFICALLY told them I have springtails (on a recorded conversation) and was told to tell the tech when he came. I told him, and showed him the problem. After spraying I still have thousands of them. Now they are saying springtails not covered. They will not reply to my requests for a respray. Bet they will contact me when I cancel their monthly payments.
UPDATE:
They came and resprayed but I still have springtails. "one Flick and they're gone" doesn't work it seems.
Hill

By the way Flick, don't post a generic reply. How about you put some effort into your reviewers.

Michelle F.
Michelle F.2 posts

Scott was Excellent

Scott did an great job checking my property for termites. He did a very thorough job, taking his time, spraying and baiting inside and Spraying outside, treating the roof cavity, I was very pleased by his friendly nature and with his level of professionalism and care. For my next service, I will be requesting him specifically. Show reply
Job Satisfaction
Rohit
RohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

A bunch of scamsters. Never use them. AVOID at ALL COSTs

A bunch of scamsters. Never use them. AVOID at ALL COSTs.

Got Termite and Pest Control done and I signed up for a 12 month payment plan. After 12 months they continue to charge as per Flick they signed me on an ongoing plan.

Their team leader Ba... Bo.. says we may have never explicitly discussed or mentioned or signed an exclusive contract but its in the terms and conditions on their website and emailed (should have checked spam folder).

What a load of rubbish, have raised this issue with Consumer Affairs Victoria..

SAP
SAPSydney, NSW4 posts

Pathetic un-reliable service. Waste of money. Dont join !

Extremely pathetic service. I have a full package but i am super dissapointed. i told them i got cockroaches. they did not even ask what kind of cockroach it is and instead directly sent a person with water gun. There is 0 change or impact. i called for escalation and its been 2 weeks and i have not got any calls.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

[Name Removed] at this company is a disgraceful worker and has terrible customer service

[Name Removed] is very rude and unprofessional, yelling on the phone and treating me terrible not happy
Cee
CeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of Money

Paying $700 a year for their service and now contemplating getting another company to get rid of the rodents in the roof where their useless monitor is picking up no activity whatsoever. Baits eaten, but no activity, aye? Have now complained to Consumer Affairs Victoria and have been told there are at least 3 sections of the Consumer Law Act that Flick are breaking. Message to Flick - you can't refuse a refund where your service has failed.

Shaun H

Has anyone had to pay out the rest of a year's service when they terminate a subscription? I read the terms and conditions and it only mentions having to pay a fee if you cancel within the initial 12 months. If doesn't mention having to payout a figure if cancelling outside of the Initial 12 month service. I didnt receive a renewal notice or updated terms either and the terms dont specify what happens at the end of a 12 month plan. It sounds fraudulent.

Flick Anticimex   DM

Hi Shaun, thank you for your question. Could you please provide further details of your account to info@flick.com.au and we can then escalate internally with our Branch Managers to further assist you. Thank you.

Done

James P.
James P.

Im on a plan do i need to ring to cancel the plan or will they continue to renew and debit the account
cheers

Flick Anticimex   DM

Hi James, thank you for contacting Flick. We would be recommending calling us on 13 14 40 to enquire about your plan and cancellation. Thanks!

Ian E

I would like to hear from customers who have had their "Warranty" honoured or dishonoured by Flick and the reasons for this, thanks

RoyK