• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Great Service - Very Helpful

Darryl has been to my house a few times to service the termite stations, and he has always been polite, friendly and helpful. I have never had any problems using Flick Pest Control.

Sally O.

Sally O.Illawarra, NSW

Shocker - couldn't even identify an infestation on inspection

We suspected termites in a floorboard and paid for an inspection, which came back with a report that there were no termites. When we wen't to replace the board, there were literally 1000s of termites, which we subsequently learned from another inspector extended into an adjacent room. These guys shouldn't be allowed in business.

Simon H

Simon HCentral Queensland, QLD

Top quality service technician

Peter has always done a great job at our place over the last 5 years. Great communicator, punctual, quality service. We rarely see any critters between yearly inspections and sprays.

Chris P

Chris PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and thorough inspection

Tony G did a job on the place I used to rent and didn't mind me asking a few questions as we were looking for a new house. Made sure to get him in when we moved and were settled and glad I did. Gave a good quote on full termite protection as well as spraying for ants. He also found an active termite nest in a nearby tree. Got him back a few days later to spray them and will get him back soon to do the full protection. Can't recommend them enough.

Freindly and helpful.

Allan was friendly and very helpful, and explained the entire inspection process to me. Allan then explained the difference in the tratment methods. Pearlyn as also very helpful when she scheduled our treatment date

Murat A.

Murat A.

Cockroaches are having a picnic!!!

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYSydney, NSW

excellent service from service man

service person was very polite and punctual
offered to help me contain my dog after he sprayed as i had a Dr appointment did not leave any mess at all also removed his shoes

Zoe

ZoeHobart, TAS

Approachable and Cooperative

Every person I interacted with was helpful, approachable and a pleasure to work with. The person who took my call was extremely kind while dealing with my uncaffeinated self, and the technician who sprayed my home was very efficient and patient with us while we rounded up four disgruntled cats. Everything was as it should be when we returned and we were given all the information we needed.

Wayne

WayneBrisbane

Satisfied with annual termite inspection

Annual termite inspection year one from chemical barrier job. Totally satisfied with friendly and knowledgeable inspector. An inspection is only as good as what is accessible for the inspector, so it can be difficult to check every nook and cranny of the property. The thorough report can highlight the areas to keep an diligent eye on.

Flick Fan

Flick FanIllawarra, NSW

Appreciate the knowledge & helpfulness of the staff

The staff are very professional & knowledgeable & always explain the cause of any issues rather than just fixing them. They visit our site at short notice when we have an issue, which is excellent customer service & important to us as a food manufacturer.

Pan P.

Pan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Similar house, charged different price!

I did pest control and termite inspection for $468, and my neighbor had same size of house, she did same package for $400!! I call flick complain about that, the guy said no refund, no discount, and he will send extra bill to my neighbor!! Very disappointed, not gonna back to flick anymore!!!

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Very helpful and professional. Excellent service

Both the consultant and technician that I was in contact with were very professional, friendly and polite. Both were very patient in explaining and giving advise on the situation. Makes you feel like they actually care about their customers.Very competitive rates too!!

jswc

jswcSydney, NSW

Prompt and helpful service

Was great to easily book our termite system warranty inspection, chemical application and pest control service. Appreciated the discount and convenience of multiple services in one booking. Gary performed our service and he was friendly and thorough. Appreciated Gary picking up our termite system wasn’t fully covered by soil and he came back to do this without excessive additional charges.

Quality Manager

Quality ManagerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Level of service is outstanding

Wayne is always available to perform services to our schedule, and does a great job of advising us of any pending pest risks at our premises, so we can take early action.

Gaby

GabySydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and great customer service

We had Eamon come to our home today at The Central Coast. He was fantastic and very informative. We look forward to working annually now with Flick and in particular with Eamon! Thank you!

Mandii J.

Mandii J.South East Queensland, QLD

wheres the service?

As a Football club using their sanitary bin service we are highly unsatisfied.
Due to security reasons they are to call us before had so someone is able to unlock and unarm the building, noone ever calls.
We do still receive the bill though without fail every month apparently for the "servicing" of the sanitary bins which does not occur.
have emailed to complain numerous times however once complaint has been made there is no response after that, bills keep flowing through though.
Do Not Recommend!

MFF4065

MFF4065

Would definitely use Flick again

I asked 3 pest control companies for quotes and Flick was the only one that responded. I assume they costs more than other smaller pest control businesses, but I'm not sure. I do know they were very helpful, listened and understood what I needed and then did it quickly and effectively, I live in an old timber house and i haven't seen one cockroach inside since they left, but daily see dead ones outside the house. I will definitely use them again.

Lorna

LornaDarwin, NT

Great Service

The comoany was very Professional and Efficient. The staff were Well spoken with Great customer service. The boys were Very tidy on the job and went above and beyond to get the job done right.
Great result will absolutley use them again.

Kien K.Perth, WA

A total scam

I have been using the pest guys for years and they were good until it got taken over by flick-anticimex.
I have stopped using their service after the last annual package expired at Oct 2019.
The company refer my account to a debt collector for an 2020 yearly pest control contract that i did not sign and no service has been provided. Rediculous.
Beware!!!!

Sandy - Dowell's Traffic

Sandy - Dowell's TrafficSouth East Queensland, QLD

And The Award Goes To!!!

Very prompt reply to my initial online enquiry.
1 call, 1 email & the appointment was made.
The tech who sprayed the areas is a credit to your company.
Friendly, professional & thorough.
Our company has locked in to have the premises sprayed every 6 months.

pedroasked

Does flick provide a warranty for pest control services that outlines what it includes? I can't find anything on the website.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Pedro, yes, we do provide a warranty for the services we provide, but those warranties are specific to each service that we do. Certain branches may offer different lengths of warranty based on your preference.

pedro

So does that mean that if you send branch A out, they may offer a 12 month warranty & if you send branch B out, they may offer a different warranty period?. I understand that each service is different, but it would be nice to know what the warranty covers and how long it is before you buy considering how much we are reassured by advertising 'we have warranty'. There's no use of buying a product that has a warranty if you don't know what it covers.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Not exactly. It is usually determined by the customers needs or preferences. Most of our customers choose to go with a one year warranty on our services. But, we do cater to those that want shorter or longer periods based on their needs.

Carolynn Stubbin

Carolynn Stubbinasked

Did you receive my written a 5-star review about Eric Rose who came to our house to do an inspection? I hope you have received it as we were very happy with Eric. Carolynn Stubbin.

Anya V.
Anya V.

No, I didn't. But what kind of inspection and did you receive a report afterwards - like we do when we have a termite inspection with Southern Highlands Pest Control?

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Carolynn, thanks for your question and praise for Eric! Did you email in your review, or did you leave it on one of our online profiles? Thanks!

Les V

Les Vasked

How much worse can their Brisbane service get? Multiple instances of duplicate charging, e.g. both the managing real estate office and the owner being billed for the same visit & charging additionally on-site for the initial timber pest inspection visit under a prevention program when the initial visit's cost is a component of the 12 month charge. Granted mistakes can be made - it is how they are addressed that counts. Like how many weeks/months should it take for the incorrectly charged amount to be re-deposited. Still waiting, can' say yet. Most businesses would credit you back the amount on your credit card, virtually immediately. No! not Flick - it's not their procedure.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

HI Les, thanks for your enquiry! Our apologies for the delay in responding to you. We appreciate the feedback you've provided us, as it gives us as a company the chance to grow and improve. We're sorry that our service hasn't met your expectations, and for the confusion around billing. Whilst we always try to provide the most accurate billing we can, occasionally there is some confusion around billing. In this instance, it's our policy to rectify this as fast as possible with the customer. It appears though in this situation that this hasn't eventuated, and we are sorry for the delay. We would like to investigate this situation further, however your username doesn't match any of our records. If you could forward the details your account is under to info@flick-anticimex.com.au, we can then follow up and escalate it to our Branch managers. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Flick Anticimex representatives