Flick Anticimex

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flick Anticimex

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Thank you to Josh and Luke for being so friendly and courteous - they both need to be commended on how well they represented your company when they turned up to do our annual spray and inspection.

Claudette
Claudette

gweginozAdelaide

Fast, efficient and courteous service

First inspection post build of our new house.
General inspection + insect treatment in- (including under roof) and outside.
Not much too mention apart form the very detailed report, the friendly and helpful technician, and the fact that there are definitely less bugs around! Not one to be honest. Next outside treatment will be done in 6 months as per our plan.
Thank you!

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Thank you for your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests.

We would love to share this review with the technician and local branch, can you please let us know the postcode that was serviced?

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Thanks! We've passed your review onto the Adelaide branch :)

KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank you, Nathan!

Nathan conducted a comprehensive inspection, and wrote a very detailed inspection report. It was a relief to find out there was no current termite activity, as I had been dreading the possible financial costs. I now have great information about the actions I need to take to minimise future risk. I am more than happy with the quality of Nathan's work, and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

The postcode is 4570.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Thanks Karen! We've passed your praise for Nathan to your local branch :)

Lee Hill
Lee HillCasey 2913, ACT

Don't want to lose another house to beasties.

The technician was friendly and knowledgeable and provided helpful advice and information.
We live in an area with bush across the road so the annual checkup provides us with peace of mind.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Lee, thanks for your 5 star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests. If you happen to know the name of your technician please let us know so we can pass on your kind words.

Excellent service

Very thorough and professional annual inspection conducted by Ben.
He pointed out a couple of things that need attention, and the report was very comprehensive.
Ben arrived on time and was very professional.

kat3775
kat3775

Hi Postcode is 3775 Invoice Number is 307054402C

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Thanks Kat, much appreciated! We've passed your review onto Ben and our Melbourne branch :)

Given up
Given upIllawarra, NSW

Frustrated

ozzi13
ozzi13AU

Beware being taken for a ride.

John M.
John M.Bruce 2617, ACT

Both the booking staff and the technician were great. Treatment seems to have worked.

Ashley from booking was great at helping me find a time before Christmas for a technician to attend and reducing the price of the quote when I explained that it was only for a small outside courtyard.

Myarnee arrived when expected, did the job quickly and then took a few minutes to explain how the chemicals worked and address my concerns about my cat.

The treatment seems to have been effective so I'd recommend them for use in Canberra.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi John, thanks for your 5-star review and your wonderful feedback on Ashley and Myarnee!

Scooter3vFar North Queensland, QLD

On time, courteous, professional and they 'did what they say they would do'!

Easy to book and they worked around my needs.
Hayden (the service person) was professional, courteous, engaging and arrived on site at the agreed time ... such that he called earlier in the day to see if we were agreeable to bring our booking forward. In fact he arrived earlier but remained outside until the agreed time. He quietly went about his work and took the time to check with us if there was anything else. I thoroughly recommend Flick if they employ this type of technician across their organisation.

4885 - 77 Jessica Road, Peeramon

AJx
AJx

Watched a driver roadrage a car

Watched a driver in a white colorado road rage a car trying to merge onto a highway.
There's no way I'd deal with anyone who has that mannerism. Was a lady with a child in the car too. Looked like man, but could have been a bulky woman in the Flick car.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Negligent and rude service rolled into one

Duncan

Requested information has been provided.

Marty from Canberra was very punctual, professional and efficient.

Marty worked around our requirements. We were unable to be home. Team took pre-payment for the aervice and kept me informed on the service date. Would highly recommend, Marty and Flick.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Yvette, thanks for your 5 star review and praise for Marty! We appreciate it :)

Satyaveer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay far far away.

So called flick and chose Peace of mind plan with the monthly payment of $48.99. So far 3 payments has already taken out of my bank account without even doing the treatment. It has been scheduled 4 times since September and every time either it was canceled or didn’t get carried out. Either Technicians didn’t show up, called in sick or found the weather not good.
This time they didn’t even call back to reschedule. I called 4 days ago to cancel it and get my money refunded but was told they having a really busy day and someone will contact me from accounts department to follow it up but no one has so far.
So far i have had to take day off from work 3 times, lost 3 days of wages but all i was told that these things aren’t in their control.

307004369 Is my Account number

Satyaveer S.

I was promised a full refund of all my payments almost a month ago. Still waiting for it to be credited into my bank account.

Reliable pest control

Thank you Brendon for another perfect service call! Reliable and diligent, you go the extra mile such as refilling the rodent stations and spraying the mozzies. Great job as usual!

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Brendon! Really appreciate it :)

Taylor
TaylorCanberra

Thorough Service, friendly team.

Easy to book an inspection, arrived on time for the inspection, spent several hours doing a thorough inspection. Provided a quick report almost instantly, then a clear detailed report the next week. Would recommend.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Taylor, thank you so much for your 5-star review!

James P.
James P.asked

Im on a plan do i need to ring to cancel the plan or will they continue to renew and debit the account
cheers

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi James, thank you for contacting Flick. We would be recommending calling us on 13 14 40 to enquire about your plan and cancellation. Thanks!

Ian Easked

I would like to hear from customers who have had their "Warranty" honoured or dishonoured by Flick and the reasons for this, thanks

Hi Ian,
Thank you for your question! We always appreciate feedback from our customers as it gives us a chance to improve and grow as a company. Please keep in mind that warranties vary in nature between services and branches so many customers will have a different experience depending on location and pest problem. If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact us at info@flick.com.au or leave a comment in the thread below and we can answer your questions publically.
Thanks!

RoyK
RoyK

Hi Ian
Flick is a scam they don’t even want to process a simple refund of $359 for a service that I didn’t let them do. they pushed me to pay in advance and when they turned up I kicked out their technician of my property because of their unprofessional and rude attitude and the fact that he said nothing can be Warranteed. So good luck if you want to honour a warranty, they cleverly and smartly know how to manipulate you, so be aware, look elsewhere!!! I have already reported them to authorities.

Ian E

Thanks Roy. I have to have an annual "inspection" to maintain my "Warranty" on my house and they charge $260 for this with no guarantees. The "technician" did not use a moisture meter or even look into the ceiling cavity to check for termites. I'm pretty certain if termites are found later it (infestation) will be "after" their inspection no doubt voiding their "Warranty". Apparently I have to use Flick for the inspection to meet the terms of the Warranty (another con)

pedroasked

Does flick provide a warranty for pest control services that outlines what it includes? I can't find anything on the website.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Hi Pedro, yes, we do provide a warranty for the services we provide, but those warranties are specific to each service that we do. Certain branches may offer different lengths of warranty based on your preference.

pedro

So does that mean that if you send branch A out, they may offer a 12 month warranty & if you send branch B out, they may offer a different warranty period?. I understand that each service is different, but it would be nice to know what the warranty covers and how long it is before you buy considering how much we are reassured by advertising 'we have warranty'. There's no use of buying a product that has a warranty if you don't know what it covers.

Flick P.Flick Anticimex

Not exactly. It is usually determined by the customers needs or preferences. Most of our customers choose to go with a one year warranty on our services. But, we do cater to those that want shorter or longer periods based on their needs.

Get an answer from our members and Flick Anticimex representatives