1.5 from 1,294 reviews

1,044

S Shini

S ShiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service ever!!!!

Due to unforeseen reasons I had to change my booking and paid a fee for it. In the last 2 weeks I am trying to receive a receipt or an email confirmation that I was charged to make changes to my booking, and have spent many hours on the phone and they still have not sent the receipt/email. There is always a girl on the phone that doesn't really know what she is doing. Not sure who has employed her but she is giving a bad reputation the company. She is slow, unprofessional, and unable to do her job. Sorry Expedia you can do better. I am very annoyed and still waiting to receive that email. How can I claim the charges from insurance if you do not confirm that I paid the change of booking fee????

sarinozi

sarinoziAdelaide, South Australia

easy to use but be aware!

I found the site very easy to negotiate and was happy enough with the prices to make my booking- also easy. But when looking for international visa needs, it is set for Americans only. Useless! I am transiting via the USA, do I need a visa? I guess I will have to contact the airline as Expedia doesn't have any information. (you can put in which passport you are traveling with but it still wants a US state?!)
Can't actually download the itinerary without downloading a EULA PDF Converter & Combiner that wants to take control of your search browser. No Thankyou!!!!

Social M.Expedia

Thank you for your feedback.

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expedia is below standard

Social M.Expedia

Hi Alan, we are sorry to hear about the pending charges on your account. We will definitely work upon to improve our systems. Thanks, Expedia Support Team.

Danielle P.Sydney, NSW

Don't EVER use EXPEDIA or LASTMINUTE AUNZ

Never use these companies just different names took 2 days being told they have no manager & trying to charge me extra for THEIR mistakes & asked how 2 spell Gold Coast

Danielle P.

Id prefer not to as I dont trust your company & I dont want my trip to get tampered with because I gave you a truthful review, from my review you should be able to tell what my issues are.

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, we are sorry if you feel this way. We need to look into your reservation in order to provide you with the information. Thanks, Expedia Support Team.

Michael m

Michael mGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always trust Expedia

I cancelled accommodation 4 weeks prior to stay and did not refund then received an email from Expedia to help with in 2 days the problem was solved with a full refund. I always book Expedia because I know I can trust them good company that are willing to help thanks expedia

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback we appreciate your business with us. Thanks, Expedia Support Team

AlanSouth Australia

Scammers in Expedia Bravo travel website

M ChanPerth, WA

Warning Do NOTTTTTTT book flight!!

Social M.Expedia

Seriously do not use them

Zali

ZaliCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Kateben

KatebenMelbourne

Annoying

Search for accommodation and then you get bombarded with 5 emails a day saying special offers, members offers, never to be seen again offers, only for you offers, cheapest ever offers! Well let me tell you, its all CRAP! The price doesn't change, its just CLICK BAIT!!! I found its ALWAYS cheaper to book direct through the hotel, these third parties are shocking!! Get a life EXPEDIA, stop harassing people and emailing at least 5 times a day with rubbish that isnt even true! ive booked my noosa accommodation and got is $400 CHEAPER than your site by going DIRECT to the source! I feel sorry for people who book through these guys thinking they are getting a better deal, well your not! they make you BELIEVE You are but your not do your research!

Margaret K

Margaret KIllawarra, NSW

NOT HAPPY EXPEDIA

Booking Type Cruise
Social M.Expedia

Crappiest holiday ever !!!!!!!!!!!

Booking Type Tour

IAN ARNOLDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad service.

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, we are sorry for the typo error. You can write to us on travel@support.expedia.com.au and once you receive the M case id. Kindly advise us here. We will await your response. Thanks,^Expedia Support team.

SumanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dont book trip with expedia

They have booked our trip to fiji from canberra to Melbourne flight and then Melbourne to fiji but they didnt check the time difference between the flights which was only 1 hour. When we checked the tickets and raised concerns Expedia rep told us they need to cancel our whole trio and money will be refunded after 8 weeks, they cant change the first flight time. We need to loose $500 without any reason. Rubbish Expedia please dont book your trip with them. They makes people fool. Its a scam showing people less rate on trip. Will never recommend anyone to plan trip with these guys.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Flights

S-19428806

Sharon H

Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cottage Motel Albury

The service at this motel was fabulous. We had a few hiccups with our stay and the personnel at this motel helped us in every way they could.
We thanks them

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and it is good to know that you liked the services from the motel staff members. Expedia Support Team

RussellPort Macquarie

Only interested in your money.

Once these guys have your money they have no interest in helping you. I booked a Hotel in Sydney through them which ended up having no hot water the whole time I was there. Requested a partial refund which they refused, even though the Australian Consumer Guarantee applies. Now refusing to respond to my emails at all. Refered to ACCC.

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, thank you for sharing the details. kindly give us sometime to look into the matter and we will get back to you on priority. Thanks

Pathetic

I would rate this -1 star if it would allow , I canceled a booking they still charged with no recognition. I will not use again. Pathetic if you ask me.

Box
Box

req:M-25847541

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, thank you for sharing the case id number. We would request you to kindly give us sometime to look into the matter and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an update. Thanks, Expedia Support Team

Bill

BillPeel, WA

Better than Local Travel Agents

My partner and I booked a trip from Perth to a resort in Bali. After being told that the travel agent could not get to within $700 of the Expedia price for same flights and same room we were warned to be careful with on line agencies. We booked anyway and flights, hotel, room were perfect and the holiday was hassle free! Well done Expedia, we will be back.

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, we're glad to help and hear your experience. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Das

DasSydney, NSW

Waiting 9 months for

Social M.Expedia

Hi there, we're sorry to hear of your experience with us. This is not the type of service we'd like you to have. We have received your details and we'll get back to you as soon as we have an update. Thanks, Expedia Support Team.

Mehak

MehakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst experience

I had the most expensive trip ever. Expedia will rob you. They charge extra fees for international transactions, plus their website does not state if the price is in AUD or USD.

sally

sallyasked

I recently made a booking for 2 nights accomodations at Arc la Rambla in Barcelona on the 22nd - 24th Aug. I hadn’t received a conformation email so I followed it up, it appears that my email address was wrong however this has since been rectified and I have received confirmation. But the problem is I was not given any points for this booking I would appreciate you looking into this as we will making many more bookings while in Europe. Regards Sally.

Becalicious

Becaliciousasked

Hi Expedia,
I booked some singapore airlines flights on the website last wednesday (March 6th), the authorisation for payment was taken immediately. On Monday (March 11th) Singapore airlines took the payment from my account in 2 parts, the per person amount, still equalling the correct amount. However the authorisation is still being held on my card, its now Wednesday March 13. This has resulted in my account being overdrawn and as such accumulation of bank fees. Can someone please tell me how to get the authorisation/hold off my card ASAP?! I've never had this issue with expedia before, I'm a gold member so have booked plenty in the past. I'm really stressed out and need this sorted now!! Help!!

Dangles

Danglesasked

Is this the same company that is owned by expedia group USA ? ( trivago, hotels.com etc). If it is the ACCC are looking into their bussiness practices in Australia for some kind extortion racket according to Dick Smith website.
Does Expedia receive a commission from the bookings even when they stuff them up?

Booped Betty
Booped Betty

Hi Dangles, I'm not sure if it is the same, but having said that, I was redirected to 'America', but spoke to an angry lady, whom may have been Indian. Despite free cancellation policy, I needed a 'reason' for the cancellation, that threw me... I am not aware of any fees charged, however, the booking was in fact for a friend so I will get them to check their cc... cheeky buggers... after the fiasco, I have decided to pay the hotel prices and book with them... the hotel staff also made a remark about them not advertising their contact details, as they are giving those details out daily... Thankyou for your information, I will check out Dick's website... I'm also alerting my travelling friends to my experience with expedia... have a great day:)

Get an answer from our members and Expedia representatives