Experience Oz

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bryan A.

Bryan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Booked a tour shows available turn out not available, have to cancel trip and ruined holiday. Only customer service number provided is tour companyphone who refuse to provide refund. Will not recommend.

customer

customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False "refund guarantee" - refused to refund for a trip due to Medical reason

I bought a ticket to Wildlife habitat and due to my husband's medical reason, he has to cancel the trip. Experience oz refused to refund, despite their website advertised "refund guarantee". I am very disappointed, definitely would not use their website again!!

Melody

MelodySydney Surrounds, NSW

Featherdale - Very good value, much cheaper than buying at the counter.

Trip Completed Yes

No refund even when it's their mistake

Their system issued me the wrong ticket, supposed to be Whales in Paradise but ended up with Sea World whale watch. Refuses to refund since it was a 'discounted' combo ticket. Book direct with the suppliers instead of them for your own peace of mind.

Top of the scale and fast Customer Support

I have been very favorably impressed by Experience Oz Customer Support that was able to intervene promptly and unsolicited to offer guidance and better service beyond the offer already presented on-line. This is not just a site displaying competitive packages, in my own experience I can tell that this is a business centered to customer satisfaction first.

KCD

KCDSydney, NSW

Vivid cruise

Unfriendly staff. Company do not like customer service. No accountability. Will never recommend again. Did so many follow ups, emails and phone calls.
Didn't cancelled the booking and didn't provide the refund

MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too easy!

I was nervous about using this site as I didn’t know anyone who had and I didn’t want to risk losing money. I read a lot of the reviews and decided to give it a go mainly because it was much less expensive to buy this way than pay door prices.
I was pleased that the site was very easy to navigate for booking. The coupon arrived almost immediately in my inbox. On arrival at the venue I didn’t have to wait nearly as long as those who were buying tickets. It was quick-they checked the coupon with our party and we went straight in. All in all it was a great way to book our outing and Iwould certainly use this site again. Thankyou for the opportunity to comment.

Thanks!

Sparks

Sparks

Taken to wrong reef

I dived lodestone reef in 1977 and took lots of photos after showing my son and his girl friend the photos I read your add and planned a trip everyone took time off plus the cost of airfares and accommodations. On arrival to the reef the dive guide announced were at keeper reef this was not what I paid for . Will never use this company again.

Melissa Morris

Melissa Morris

Perfect!

So easy to find and book great experiences and amazing deals. Perfect for my recent, action packed adventure holiday to the Gold Coast. Love it so much! I highly recommend!

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you for taking the time and leaving this great feedback, Melissa. We're glad we could make your holiday extraordinary but also look forward to seeing what else you will do in Australia.

The one stop entertainment hub !

The perfect home for all my holiday entertainment needs. Accurate description, easy search on the website, good comms, attractive rewards system, competitive prices ... and awesome deals too, Experience Oz have it all !

Dons

DonsMOLENDINAR

Amazing site

Excellant Website and Service Provide
Easy to use, prices are cheaper, service is excellent, variety of products and experiences is fantastic.
Definitely recommend this site if going on holidays and needing ideas and tickets advance.

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily book online and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon.

anamicky

anamickyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Deals !

I have used Experience Oz a few times now; great deals, great prices and such an easy way to make a booking ! Highly recommended. You don't even have to know what you're looking for, I was surprised to stumble across some exciting adventures I'd never thought of.

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you very much for taking the time to give great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily book online and create new memories, even found some new things to explore! Looking forward to seeing you again soon for your next experience.

Great experiences

We've used experienceoz on numerous trips to Australia, and have saved lots of money by using them. Would definitely recommend using experienceoz and will be using them again for future trips

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

We appreciate the lovely feedback, Rachelle. Thank you so much and we're happy you were able to find heaps of exciting things to do in Australia. We're excited to see you again soon for your next adventure.

Anthony K.

Anthony K.Sydney, NSW

Movie voucher only valid for six months, not one year as stated in T&C. Confused?

Belinda J.

Belinda J.Sydney, NSW

Reputable company and reliable service

Reliable, instant service. Reputable company with great offers. Used our voucher for a wildlife park that same day and saved heaps! We will definitely use again. Thank you! Glad I found you on a google.

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

We're happy you had such a lovely experience and were able to save money at the same time. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, Belinda :)

Tash

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Great Service!

Found this site to be simple and easy to understand. No difficulties with purchasing experiences. I will continue to book through this site :)
Customer service is Perfect! Highly Recommended! A+

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily online and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon, Tash :)

Vic A.

Vic A.South East Queensland, QLD

Adventure in the sunshine coast

Experience Oz website was easy to use and gave me a list of activities that was well priced. When I selected the activity, the process to pay for it was easy and have me several options to pay for it. When I paid for it, the ticket was available to print out.

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you for sharing your recent booking experience with us. This feedback is extremely valuable to our development team to ensure that the website is easy to use and dream experiences are only a click away. We hope you loved your experience.

great to work with

always obliging and professional, this company is great. ok Ihave been witht them now for a number of years and I always am delighted to take Experience OZ passengers on my tours.

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you very much for the lovely feedback, Howard. We're looking forward to keeping working with you in the future!

Perfect and awesome site when you're travelling ANZ. Must check!

This site is full with fantastic promotions and recommendations on the places you plan to visit in ANZ. You cant find it else where and only in here! Well done!

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to find great deals and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon.

Puneet S.

Puneet S.Sydney, NSW

This will be my goto for tickets now!!!

I was really amazed by the excellent deals they have on tickets and attractions. I got a good deal on tickets to Featherdale zoo. Loved the experience and would be coming back for more tickets.

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you very much for the great review, Puneet. We're happy you had an enjoyable experience, and we're excited to see you again soon.

chelsea

chelseaasked

Hi I have booked my tickets but i have yet to receive any email. pls help?

Muzza
Muzza

Hi Chelsea. That is strange. Id check at your end if payment for tickets has actually gone through as sometimes it doesnt and that could be why you dont have your tickets. If it has send Experience Oz an email telling them tickets not received using "contact us" at bottom of page. Also check you have given them your correct email to reply to.

Simon.S
Simon.S

Try calling them call us on 1300935532 or email us info@experienceoz.com.au

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Thank you Muzza and Simon for helping Chelsea. Yes, please give us a call on 1300 935 532 or send us an email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au with any questions you might have and our team is happy to help. We hope you've received your tickets and have a wonderful experience.

Maria D

Maria Dasked

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have booked Australia Zoo for 20/8 and outback for 14/8/2018 but I haven't received any information/receipt by email. Any help?
My email is [email removed]
Regards
M.Anna Domaneschi

Experience Oz.Experience Oz

Good morning Maria, thank you for booking with us. Could you please give us a call on 1300 935 532 (+61 7 55922233 if you’re outside of Australia) or email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au and our team will look into this for you and resend the voucher. Have a lovely day and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Get an answer from our members and Experience Oz representatives