Experience Oz

• Trip Completed Yes (29) · No (11)
  • Ease of Booking

Melissa G.

Melissa G.South East Queensland, QLD

Unlawful

Horrible do not purchase through this dodgy 3rd party business. Purchased tickets online to an event that had been cancelled due to covid. No refund and no reconciliation just our “bad luck”. We drove over an hour for our experience only to be get there and be told it was cancelled. The staff at the event were more apologetic than the wench on the phone from Experience Oz . They said that they canceled a long time ago and how unlawful it was for them to continue selling tickets knowing the event no longer exists. Scammers

Tony T.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy from experience oz

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless Company Website

Booked theme parks for two adults and have tried all day to proceed to checkout without success. Not a great way to operate a business when you cannot purchase tickets for price shown.

Find out how Experience Oz compares to other Booking Services

Beware.. Twice took funds.. $409 then $449..Showing error 502 page.. No details for booking.. No refund yet.

Was on sunshine coast for holiday.. Tried purchasing cruise and aquaduck tours..$400+..Error 502 page.. No details.. and as this was subject to availability I stupidly tried again... Another $449 gone.. No booking details.. No funds in bank...Left with a ruined holiday, and $900 mysteriously voided somewhere in oblivion.

• +1Thumbnail
Ease of Booking

I messed up and Experience Oz fixed up and refunded me

I recently purchased two experiences and forgot to add a code in checkout for a discount. Even though contact took a week or so, my refund was processed easily and without fuss at that point. I am SUPER HAPPY with the service and am recommending them to friends and family. Thank you :)

Overpriced -No refund -rude staff don’t get ticket from third party

They are selling a 7 days pass for the same price as the yearly ticket for theme park- The ad was unclear and misleading, it’s so hard to contact them blaming covid19 everyone can work in their own home ... they request documents knowing that they don’t do any refund or upgrade anyway even a voucher- Better not use this crook third party and book directly with the providers.

Danait

DanaitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase anything from them!

Due to the COVID-19 I have been in contact with Experience OZ to request a refund due to the travel ban. I have not been able to get in contact as every time I call it says I have called outside of business hours, though I haven't! I have emailed them several times, with no response! Very disappointing and I will be telling my family and friends about this sinister organisation!

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Fabulous service

Bookee theme park tickets via Rac and due to corona virus cancelled it. Even though ticket was non refundable..experience oz walked an extra mile to get us a refund with Theme parks.
Great customer service

Alex

AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very dodgy company - takes money first and doesn't provide goods.

Bryan A.

Bryan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Booked a tour shows available turn out not available, have to cancel trip and ruined holiday. Only customer service number provided is tour companyphone who refuse to provide refund. Will not recommend.

customer

customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False "refund guarantee" - refused to refund for a trip due to Medical reason

I bought a ticket to Wildlife habitat and due to my husband's medical reason, he has to cancel the trip. Experience oz refused to refund, despite their website advertised "refund guarantee". I am very disappointed, definitely would not use their website again!!

Melody

MelodySydney Surrounds, NSW

Featherdale - Very good value, much cheaper than buying at the counter.

No refund even when it's their mistake

Their system issued me the wrong ticket, supposed to be Whales in Paradise but ended up with Sea World whale watch. Refuses to refund since it was a 'discounted' combo ticket. Book direct with the suppliers instead of them for your own peace of mind.

Top of the scale and fast Customer Support

I have been very favorably impressed by Experience Oz Customer Support that was able to intervene promptly and unsolicited to offer guidance and better service beyond the offer already presented on-line. This is not just a site displaying competitive packages, in my own experience I can tell that this is a business centered to customer satisfaction first.

KCD

KCDSydney, NSW

Vivid cruise

Unfriendly staff. Company do not like customer service. No accountability. Will never recommend again. Did so many follow ups, emails and phone calls.
Didn't cancelled the booking and didn't provide the refund

MargaretSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too easy!

I was nervous about using this site as I didn’t know anyone who had and I didn’t want to risk losing money. I read a lot of the reviews and decided to give it a go mainly because it was much less expensive to buy this way than pay door prices.
I was pleased that the site was very easy to navigate for booking. The coupon arrived almost immediately in my inbox. On arrival at the venue I didn’t have to wait nearly as long as those who were buying tickets. It was quick-they checked the coupon with our party and we went straight in. All in all it was a great way to book our outing and Iwould certainly use this site again. Thankyou for the opportunity to comment.

Thanks!

Sparks

Sparks

Taken to wrong reef

I dived lodestone reef in 1977 and took lots of photos after showing my son and his girl friend the photos I read your add and planned a trip everyone took time off plus the cost of airfares and accommodations. On arrival to the reef the dive guide announced were at keeper reef this was not what I paid for . Will never use this company again.

Melissa Morris

Melissa Morris

Perfect!

So easy to find and book great experiences and amazing deals. Perfect for my recent, action packed adventure holiday to the Gold Coast. Love it so much! I highly recommend!

Experience OzExperience Oz

Thank you for taking the time and leaving this great feedback, Melissa. We're glad we could make your holiday extraordinary but also look forward to seeing what else you will do in Australia.

Sid

Sid

The one stop entertainment hub !

The perfect home for all my holiday entertainment needs. Accurate description, easy search on the website, good comms, attractive rewards system, competitive prices ... and awesome deals too, Experience Oz have it all !

Dons

DonsMOLENDINAR

Amazing site

Excellant Website and Service Provide
Easy to use, prices are cheaper, service is excellent, variety of products and experiences is fantastic.
Definitely recommend this site if going on holidays and needing ideas and tickets advance.

Experience OzExperience Oz

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily book online and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon.

Sandra

Sandra asked

I have theme pass ticket but due to qld now having COVID outbreak we may now need to cancel holiday can we get a refund on these tickets?

Tony T.

Were they dreamworld? They refuse to refund me.

Experience OzExperience Oz

Hi Sandra, thank you for your question.

We understand that many people have had their travel plans interrupted due to COVID-19 and we are working with each customer to offer either a credit towards other experiences in your home state or a refund if the terms and conditions of the supplier allow.

Please contact our Reservations team on 1300 935 532 or send us an email at info@experienceoz.com.au with your booking number and we will be able to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.

Please note with the recent border closure announcements we are receiving a high volume of enquiries but we have put on additional staff to handle the volume of calls and emails to respond to you in a timely manner.

aina n.

aina n.asked

Hi, My family and i will go to Gold Coast , Australia on February 2020 . I've tried so many times to pay using my credit card . Why i can't pay for it . My vacation is around the corner . I've tried to message your customer service but ended up no reply from your side . Please reply immediately . Thank you

Experience OzExperience Oz

Hello Aina, it's disappointing to hear you are experiencing trouble purchasing online. Please give us a call on 1300 935 532 and our friendly customer service team can look into the issue for you and make a reservation for you over the phone. February is a lovely time to visit the Gold Coast. We hope you enjoy your holiday.

Judy R.asked

My husband and I were gifted one of your tours (Burlesque Showboat Cruise) for Christmas 2018 but due to very personal reasons, we have not as yet booked the Cruise and are very unlikely that we will book it at all. It has nothing to do with your company, it is just very bad timing!! We were wondering if it is at all possible to get a refund for the cruise and have the refund returned to my son and daughter in law who were the ones that purchased the gift.
The voucher number is #310499183 and it was purchased by Christopher (Chris) Marien and Sharon Patton.
Looking forward to hearing from you with a favourable response.

Kind Regards
Mrs Judy Ralph

Experience OzExperience Oz

Hi Judy, Thank you for your message. Gift vouchers are unable to be refunded, however, the value of the gift voucher can be used towards another experience instead. Please give our friendly team a call on 1300 839 731 to discuss what options are available for you. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Judy R.

Do you have movie vouchers available?

Experience OzExperience Oz

Hi Judy, we have a huge range of tours, attractions and cruises that your gift vouchers can be used towards. Please give our reservations team a call on 1300 935 532 and they will be able to suggest the perfect experience for you. If you prefer email then you can get in touch with us at: enquiry@experienceoz.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Experience Oz representatives