Experience Oz

Experience Oz

Great

Very competitive prices to other discounted sites. Will definitely use again as I am happy with the service provided and easy to find what I am looking for. Thumbs up from me.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour
Thank you very much for the great review, Warren. We're happy you had a wonderful experience and we're excited to see you again soon!

Full of great options - my go to website

The Experience Oz website is my first port of call if I am looking for something to do or somewhere to stay. Great options, prices and very easy to use.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving such a lovely review. We're glad you had a great experience and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

My Goto for tour tickets

The process is simple and seamless I always check the site out for tourist tickets when planning a vacation.A quick login and you can quickly look for deals and compare companies for the best price

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for sharing your feedback with Experience Oz - it means a lot. We work tirelessly every day to ensure that we are offering the best deals and providing extraordinary experiences to our customers. If you haven’t done so already, remember to subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications when new experiences and offers become available. :)

Excellant Website and Service Provider

Easy to use, prices are cheaper, service is excellent, variety of products and experiences is fantastic.
Definitely recommend this site if going on holidays and needing ideas and tickets in advance!!

Booking Type Tour
Thank You for sharing your recent booking experience with us. This feedback is extremely valuable to our development team to ensure that the website is easy to use and dream experiences are only a click away. Can't wait to see you again soon for your next experience :)

Most reliable site !

I was looking for great deal for Featherdale wildlife for my family and found experienceoz is fantastic. Very reliable and cheap. No line up and kids just had an amazing day. Called on center for inquiry- staffs are so friendly and excellent customer service. Desperately waiting for another booking. Highly recommended for my family and friends. Thank you experienceoz for providing best deal !!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time, it is one of our favourite experiences too. We love to hear that our customers have had a good time with one of our experience providers and we are busy adding even more extraordinary experiences to our website every day.

Great price and excellent service!

Very reliable and easy process, definitely recommended!

Can't wait for our next purchase better than anything else!

Very good deals there's a lot to choose from and most importantly price is reallu great

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you for the lovely comment, Rose. We enjoy hearing about our customers travel experiences. Keep an eye on our website for even more inspiring experiences coming soon. We can't wait to see what you'll do next :)

Really easy

The whole process was fast and simple. Saving was small but still a saving. I will definitely buy from this website again. We Skiped the long queue at the aquarium and lined up in the prebooked line.

Trip Completed Yes
Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review, Suzii. We're happy you had a good time at the Aquarium and looking forward to seeing you again soon for your next experience. :)

Reliable. Easy

I have used experienceoz a few times as I find this site reliable with great deals. We are about to visit the Currumbin wildlife sanctuary which I will use the site again to book our tickets as they currently have a special going for adults tickets at children prices. Which is great. Who doesn’t love a saving!

Trip Completed No
Thank you for being a member of the Experience Oz family and creating memories with your family while saving some bucks! We can't wait to hear from your visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and looking forward to seeing your photos, Jessica. :)

Super service instant ticketing at great prices have used this site now for a number of years and will continue to, if you have a question all you need to do is ask and you will always get an answer

Trip Completed Yes
Thank you for the great feedback, Phil! We're glad you could book your experience at ease and we could answer your questions quickly. More importantly, we hope you made great memories. Looking forward to seeing you again soon for your next experience :)

Great price

Best price for what we wanted. Ended up saving $$ so we had enough for the whole family to be able to go this year together.
Looking forward to our day at Dreamworld.

Trip Completed No
Thank you for the positive feedback, Ris. We're happy you got to enjoy some savings for your upcoming experience at Dreamworld. Enjoy the thrill and we hope to see you back soon. :)Will def use ur services again. A real bargain :)

Wonderful, exciting and fastastic trip

No extra fee and unexpected is imposed after booking. The booking system was user friendly and easy reading. The system will issue notice immediately to who cancelled the order before pay.

Booking Type Cruise
We're glad you had a breeze booking your experience through us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon when you're putting your Experience Points to good use. :)

I love this website!

I love this website , I’ve used it soo many times and even tell family and friends about it! the staff that are behind it are fantastic, they give you so much info. And help when needed. the whole experience with this site and all who go with it, has changed my life. I may be poor now because I buy so much through here- gifts, things to do with my family. But I’m now more outdoorsy and experiencing oz at its finest. Thanks to all envolved! I’m loving life a little more! 5/5.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for this lovely review, Jody! We're glad you're having such a wonderful experience booking through our website and more importantly creating amazing memories with your experiences! We will be seeing you back very soon for your next adventure. :)

Highly recommend the Aqua Duck experience

Thouroughly enjoyed the Aqua Duck experience at Surfers Paradise. Staff were very friendly and professional, the vehicle/vessel was clean and comfortable and the weather was perfect! Lots of fun and worth the money. Great for the whole family no matter what the age. Will do it again if ever up that way.

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed your time on the Gold Coast and can only recommend you to check out the amazing things to do that we offer in Sydney. Looking forward to seeing you back again soon! :)

Very difficult to deal with they just don't care

These people aren't interested in your problems you have with there tickets they just take your money and don't want to know what experienceOZ Sux.. Book direct Google what you need

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Experience Oz. All feedback whether positive or negative is greatly appreciated to ensure we are offering the very best customer service. We're sorry to hear the problem with your ticket remains unsolved. To better assist you can you please contact 1300 935 532 or email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au and provide us with more information on this matter.

Convenient service from OZ

Very excellent service. Online booking process was smooth and convenient. Heard about it through facebook advertisement. Sceptic first but there was no additional or hidden fees during booking. Fully satisfied with experienceoz.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the positive feedback, Mahesh! We're glad you found what you were looking for easy and had your tickets in no time, ready for the experience! Have a lovely day and we hope to see you again soon for your next experience. :)

Excellent ticket price for SeaWorld.

Excellent. Easy to book. There were no additional fees. The price of the ticket was AUD 56.50 for SeaWorld. It cost AUD 79 at the gate for pensioners and AUD 85 for adults.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for your feedback, LLai. We're happy you're enjoying our promise of no booking and credit card fees, ever. :) Looking forward to seeing you soon for your next adventure!

Easy, convenient and value for money

We made a last minute trip to Melbourne during the final week of Aus Open so I had imagined it would be impossible for us to organise any family activities outside of the tennis. But I found this website by a chance and was pleasantly surprised we managed to book some family activities from one single place. The website is very informative, information provided was clear, booking was easy and price was competitive. Service was very good including follow through with checking how our experience was in using the website. Will be using this again for future needs.

Booking Type Tour
We really appreciate your feedback, DS Betts. There are so many incredible things to do in Melbourne, we're happy you enjoyed your experiences. We're looking forward to seeing you back soon for your next experience. Welcome to the Experience Oz family :)

Easy as

We wanted to take out toddlers to Sealife Aquarium in Melbourne and we had a wonderful day out. We skipped the queue with our prepaid tickets and had a wonderful day. Would definitely recommend!

Booking Type Tour
Hi Kelly, Great to see you enjoyed your day at the Melbourne Aquarium and got to take advantage of our prepaid tickets. We hope to see you again on your next experience with Experience Oz :)

So easy and convenient, money saving for family of 6!

Organiaing an east coast trip for a family of six meant planning well in advance, I booked dreamworld 3 day pass, including skypoint, then took the 50% offer for Wyndham cruises. I booked infinity on the cold coast and also the tree tops ropes course at coffs harbour. All well in advance and using zippay for the whole lot!! Meant i could lock in a great price and pay it all off in months leading up to trip. Everything was as stated at time of booking and everyone had great time :)

Hi Emma, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to find planning your holiday was a breeze. Zippay is a great option for this and we are glad you could take advantage of this! We look forward to helping your family plan your next holiday. :)

Do NOT trust this group!

After extensive research, I booked very expensive flights to Melbourne to take my husband to the Comedy Lounge. The Comedy Lounge tickets were purchased on the Experience Oz website. Three days later I was emailed and told there is no show on that date. A very, very costly flight for nothing! DO NOT trust this group or their website.

Hi Sue, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Unfortunately, the Comedy Lounge was cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. As per our Terms and Conditions, experience provider’s availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. I have spoken to our reservations team who have informed us that the experience was cancelled and refunded the same day the booking was made. We apologise that you were disappointed by the show's cancellation and we hope you were able to enjoy one of the many experiences Melbourne has to offer instead.No, it was three days before the email was sent to inform me and almost a week before the refund was processed. If you knew it was cancelled the day I booked, as you just stated, why was it even available on your website? Fine print is simply a cop out for poor practice.

Hi I have booked my tickets but i have yet to receive any email. pls help?
Hi Chelsea. That is strange. Id check at your end if payment for tickets has actually gone through as sometimes it doesnt and that could be why you dont have your tickets. If it has send Experience Oz an email telling them tickets not received using "contact us" at bottom of page. Also check you have given them your correct email to reply to.Try calling them call us on 1300935532 or email us info@experienceoz.com.auThank you Muzza and Simon for helping Chelsea. Yes, please give us a call on 1300 935 532 or send us an email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au with any questions you might have and our team is happy to help. We hope you've received your tickets and have a wonderful experience.

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have booked Australia Zoo for 20/8 and outback for 14/8/2018 but I haven't received any information/receipt by email. Any help? My email is [email removed] Regards M.Anna Domaneschi
Good morning Maria, thank you for booking with us. Could you please give us a call on 1300 935 532 (+61 7 55922233 if you’re outside of Australia) or email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au and our team will look into this for you and resend the voucher. Have a lovely day and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Similar listings