Experience Oz

Experience Oz

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Featherdale - Very good value, much cheaper than buying at the counter.

I booked Featherdale. The Koala experience with entry included and also the two adults, 2 children pack.
The value was excellent and I would have given a 5 star rating but I tried to ask questions on instant chat. I was told no one was there and the'd answer later. They didn't. I tried again in office hours, still no response.
The rules are not clear. For instance, it said "not transferable" but there was no place to put the visitors name. I also wanted to know if I could take pics on my own camera for the koala encounter. (I couldn't) I felt I was taking a bit of a gamble when I booked but it all worked out very well. I would like Experience Oz to set the rules out more clearly and have better customer service BUT Featherdale was really good and I would be happy to pre-pay a booking with this company again.

Trip Completed Yes

No refund even when it's their mistake

Their system issued me the wrong ticket, supposed to be Whales in Paradise but ended up with Sea World whale watch. Refuses to refund since it was a 'discounted' combo ticket. Book direct with the suppliers instead of them for your own peace of mind.

Booking Type Cruise
Hi Haiza, thank you for providing us with feedback. It’s disappointing to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations and provide you with the extraordinary experience that you had hoped for. As you have been advised by our reservations team yesterday (5th September 2019) a full refund has been made the same day and the matter has since been resolved. We hope that you enjoy your time on the Gold Coast.

Top of the scale and fast Customer Support

I have been very favorably impressed by Experience Oz Customer Support that was able to intervene promptly and unsolicited to offer guidance and better service beyond the offer already presented on-line. This is not just a site displaying competitive packages, in my own experience I can tell that this is a business centered to customer satisfaction first.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience booking with Experience Oz. I will certainly pass on your feedback to our customer service team to make sure they are recognised for their excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again soon when you're planning your next experience.

Vivid cruise

Unfriendly staff. Company do not like customer service. No accountability. Will never recommend again. Did so many follow ups, emails and phone calls.
Didn't cancelled the booking and didn't provide the refund

Trip Completed No
Booking Type Cruise
Hi KCD, thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is crucial that we are providing high-quality experiences to our customers, and it is disappointing to hear it did not match your expectations. To better assist you please call 07 5592 2233 or email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au and provide us with more information so we can understand what went wrong and we can look into the refund request as well. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Too easy!

I was nervous about using this site as I didn’t know anyone who had and I didn’t want to risk losing money. I read a lot of the reviews and decided to give it a go mainly because it was much less expensive to buy this way than pay door prices.
I was pleased that the site was very easy to navigate for booking. The coupon arrived almost immediately in my inbox. On arrival at the venue I didn’t have to wait nearly as long as those who were buying tickets. It was quick-they checked the coupon with our party and we went straight in. All in all it was a great way to book our outing and Iwould certainly use this site again. Thankyou for the opportunity to comment.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for the lovely review. We enjoy hearing about our customers travel experiences. With more than 3000 experiences and over a decade of operating, we're happy you were able to create amazing experiences with your family. Keep an eye on our website for even more inspiring experiences coming soon.Thanks!

Taken to wrong reef

I dived lodestone reef in 1977 and took lots of photos after showing my son and his girl friend the photos I read your add and planned a trip everyone took time off plus the cost of airfares and accommodations. On arrival to the reef the dive guide announced were at keeper reef this was not what I paid for . Will never use this company again.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Adrenalin Dive. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is crucial that we are providing high-quality experiences to our customers, and it is disappointing to hear it did not match your expectations. For reasons outside of the operators' control, they were required to go to a different reef. They mention that depending on weather conditions they operate to different reef locations. Such decisions are only done in the best interest of the guests, to ensure they have the best day possible within the conditions of the weather. If you would like to discuss this further please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 935 532.

Perfect!

So easy to find and book great experiences and amazing deals. Perfect for my recent, action packed adventure holiday to the Gold Coast. Love it so much! I highly recommend!

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Thank you for taking the time and leaving this great feedback, Melissa. We're glad we could make your holiday extraordinary but also look forward to seeing what else you will do in Australia.

The one stop entertainment hub !

The perfect home for all my holiday entertainment needs. Accurate description, easy search on the website, good comms, attractive rewards system, competitive prices ... and awesome deals too, Experience Oz have it all !

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Thank you very much for leaving such lovely feedback! We're glad you found something to create amazing memories. This feedback is also extremely valuable to our development team to ensure that the website is easy to use and dream experiences are only a click away.

Amazing site

Excellant Website and Service Provide
Easy to use, prices are cheaper, service is excellent, variety of products and experiences is fantastic.
Definitely recommend this site if going on holidays and needing ideas and tickets advance.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily book online and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon.

Great Deals !

I have used Experience Oz a few times now; great deals, great prices and such an easy way to make a booking ! Highly recommended. You don't even have to know what you're looking for, I was surprised to stumble across some exciting adventures I'd never thought of.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for taking the time to give great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily book online and create new memories, even found some new things to explore! Looking forward to seeing you again soon for your next experience.

Great experiences

We've used experienceoz on numerous trips to Australia, and have saved lots of money by using them. Would definitely recommend using experienceoz and will be using them again for future trips

Booking Type Tour
We appreciate the lovely feedback, Rachelle. Thank you so much and we're happy you were able to find heaps of exciting things to do in Australia. We're excited to see you again soon for your next adventure.

Movie voucher only valid for six months, not one year as stated in T&C. Confused?

Has anyone bought movie vouchers from them? They are only valid for six months.
I got some movie vouchers as a gift via NRMA (I am a long term NRMA member contrary to the ExpOz operator jumping into the conclusion that I shouldn't have had the tickets since I am not a member.). I must confess I did not read all the fine print when buying the vouchers because I didn't buy them; but I did read the term and condition - first time in my life - on the first page and it stated valid for one year from date of purchase. Until recently I discovered the tickets were only valid for six months as stated on the tickets themselves. I thought the discrepancy between the T&C and the ticket was enough ground for perhaps an extension of two weeks - likely to be re-gifted, those tickets. Since I am a member of NRMA, I rang the NRMA helpline and they reflexively referred me to the party in question.
After getting over the initial misunderstanding that I wasn't a non-member who had no right to possess those tickets in the first place, I was told by their operator that this is a SILLY common problem with the term and condition stating validity for one year and the ticket itself states six months and there was nothing she could do. Cut.
In a way, it was only gift vouchers that I almost had to force myself to use... unexpectedly, it came with an experience that money can't buy.

Vouchers - get them (the unsuspecting consumers) every time.

Trip Completed No
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience, Anthony. I apologise and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is crucial that we are providing high-quality experiences to our customers. Someone from NRMA will be in touch with you about this issue.We want to apologise for the miscommunication on our end. To resolve this with NRMA would it be possible for you to send us an email address at info@experienceoz.com.au with your member number and we will pass this on immediately. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reputable company and reliable service

Reliable, instant service. Reputable company with great offers. Used our voucher for a wildlife park that same day and saved heaps! We will definitely use again. Thank you! Glad I found you on a google.

Booking Type Tour
We're happy you had such a lovely experience and were able to save money at the same time. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, Belinda :)

Professional and Great Service!

Found this site to be simple and easy to understand. No difficulties with purchasing experiences. I will continue to book through this site :)
Customer service is Perfect! Highly Recommended! A+

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to easily online and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon, Tash :)

Adventure in the sunshine coast

Experience Oz website was easy to use and gave me a list of activities that was well priced. When I selected the activity, the process to pay for it was easy and have me several options to pay for it. When I paid for it, the ticket was available to print out.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for sharing your recent booking experience with us. This feedback is extremely valuable to our development team to ensure that the website is easy to use and dream experiences are only a click away. We hope you loved your experience.

great to work with

always obliging and professional, this company is great. ok Ihave been witht them now for a number of years and I always am delighted to take Experience OZ passengers on my tours.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for the lovely feedback, Howard. We're looking forward to keeping working with you in the future!

Perfect and awesome site when you're travelling ANZ. Must check!

This site is full with fantastic promotions and recommendations on the places you plan to visit in ANZ. You cant find it else where and only in here! Well done!

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Thank you very much for the great feedback. We're happy you were able to find great deals and create new memories. We're excited to see you again soon.

This will be my goto for tickets now!!!

I was really amazed by the excellent deals they have on tickets and attractions. I got a good deal on tickets to Featherdale zoo. Loved the experience and would be coming back for more tickets.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for the great review, Puneet. We're happy you had an enjoyable experience, and we're excited to see you again soon.

Great

Very competitive prices to other discounted sites. Will definitely use again as I am happy with the service provided and easy to find what I am looking for. Thumbs up from me.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour
Thank you very much for the great review, Warren. We're happy you had a wonderful experience and we're excited to see you again soon!

Full of great options - my go to website

The Experience Oz website is my first port of call if I am looking for something to do or somewhere to stay. Great options, prices and very easy to use.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving such a lovely review. We're glad you had a great experience and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!