Experience Oz

Experience Oz

Great price and excellent service!

Very reliable and easy process, definitely recommended!

Can't wait for our next purchase better than anything else!

Very good deals there's a lot to choose from and most importantly price is reallu great

Booking Type Cruise

Really easy

The whole process was fast and simple. Saving was small but still a saving. I will definitely buy from this website again. We Skiped the long queue at the aquarium and lined up in the prebooked line.

Trip Completed Yes
Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review, Suzii. We're happy you had a good time at the Aquarium and looking forward to seeing you again soon for your next experience. :)

Reliable. Easy

I have used experienceoz a few times as I find this site reliable with great deals. We are about to visit the Currumbin wildlife sanctuary which I will use the site again to book our tickets as they currently have a special going for adults tickets at children prices. Which is great. Who doesn’t love a saving!

Trip Completed No
Thank you for being a member of the Experience Oz family and creating memories with your family while saving some bucks! We can't wait to hear from your visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and looking forward to seeing your photos, Jessica. :)

Super service instant ticketing at great prices have used this site now for a number of years and will continue to, if you have a question all you need to do is ask and you will always get an answer

Trip Completed Yes
Thank you for the great feedback, Phil! We're glad you could book your experience at ease and we could answer your questions quickly. More importantly, we hope you made great memories. Looking forward to seeing you again soon for your next experience :)

Great price

Best price for what we wanted. Ended up saving $$ so we had enough for the whole family to be able to go this year together.
Looking forward to our day at Dreamworld.

Trip Completed No
Thank you for the positive feedback, Ris. We're happy you got to enjoy some savings for your upcoming experience at Dreamworld. Enjoy the thrill and we hope to see you back soon. :)Will def use ur services again. A real bargain :)

Wonderful, exciting and fastastic trip

No extra fee and unexpected is imposed after booking. The booking system was user friendly and easy reading. The system will issue notice immediately to who cancelled the order before pay.

Booking Type Cruise
We're glad you had a breeze booking your experience through us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon when you're putting your Experience Points to good use. :)

I love this website!

I love this website , I’ve used it soo many times and even tell family and friends about it! the staff that are behind it are fantastic, they give you so much info. And help when needed. the whole experience with this site and all who go with it, has changed my life. I may be poor now because I buy so much through here- gifts, things to do with my family. But I’m now more outdoorsy and experiencing oz at its finest. Thanks to all envolved! I’m loving life a little more! 5/5.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for this lovely review, Jody! We're glad you're having such a wonderful experience booking through our website and more importantly creating amazing memories with your experiences! We will be seeing you back very soon for your next adventure. :)

Highly recommend the Aqua Duck experience

Thouroughly enjoyed the Aqua Duck experience at Surfers Paradise. Staff were very friendly and professional, the vehicle/vessel was clean and comfortable and the weather was perfect! Lots of fun and worth the money. Great for the whole family no matter what the age. Will do it again if ever up that way.

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed your time on the Gold Coast and can only recommend you to check out the amazing things to do that we offer in Sydney. Looking forward to seeing you back again soon! :)

Very difficult to deal with they just don't care

These people aren't interested in your problems you have with there tickets they just take your money and don't want to know what experienceOZ Sux.. Book direct Google what you need

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Experience Oz. All feedback whether positive or negative is greatly appreciated to ensure we are offering the very best customer service. We're sorry to hear the problem with your ticket remains unsolved. To better assist you can you please contact 1300 935 532 or email at enquiry@experienceoz.com.au and provide us with more information on this matter.

Convenient service from OZ

Very excellent service. Online booking process was smooth and convenient. Heard about it through facebook advertisement. Sceptic first but there was no additional or hidden fees during booking. Fully satisfied with experienceoz.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the positive feedback, Mahesh! We're glad you found what you were looking for easy and had your tickets in no time, ready for the experience! Have a lovely day and we hope to see you again soon for your next experience. :)

Excellent ticket price for SeaWorld.

Excellent. Easy to book. There were no additional fees. The price of the ticket was AUD 56.50 for SeaWorld. It cost AUD 79 at the gate for pensioners and AUD 85 for adults.

Booking Type Tour
Thank you very much for your feedback, LLai. We're happy you're enjoying our promise of no booking and credit card fees, ever. :) Looking forward to seeing you soon for your next adventure!

Easy, convenient and value for money

We made a last minute trip to Melbourne during the final week of Aus Open so I had imagined it would be impossible for us to organise any family activities outside of the tennis. But I found this website by a chance and was pleasantly surprised we managed to book some family activities from one single place. The website is very informative, information provided was clear, booking was easy and price was competitive. Service was very good including follow through with checking how our experience was in using the website. Will be using this again for future needs.

Booking Type Tour
We really appreciate your feedback, DS Betts. There are so many incredible things to do in Melbourne, we're happy you enjoyed your experiences. We're looking forward to seeing you back soon for your next experience. Welcome to the Experience Oz family :)

Easy as

We wanted to take out toddlers to Sealife Aquarium in Melbourne and we had a wonderful day out. We skipped the queue with our prepaid tickets and had a wonderful day. Would definitely recommend!

Booking Type Tour
Hi Kelly, Great to see you enjoyed your day at the Melbourne Aquarium and got to take advantage of our prepaid tickets. We hope to see you again on your next experience with Experience Oz :)

So easy and convenient, money saving for family of 6!

Organiaing an east coast trip for a family of six meant planning well in advance, I booked dreamworld 3 day pass, including skypoint, then took the 50% offer for Wyndham cruises. I booked infinity on the cold coast and also the tree tops ropes course at coffs harbour. All well in advance and using zippay for the whole lot!! Meant i could lock in a great price and pay it all off in months leading up to trip. Everything was as stated at time of booking and everyone had great time :)

Hi Emma, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to find planning your holiday was a breeze. Zippay is a great option for this and we are glad you could take advantage of this! We look forward to helping your family plan your next holiday. :)

Do NOT trust this group!

After extensive research, I booked very expensive flights to Melbourne to take my husband to the Comedy Lounge. The Comedy Lounge tickets were purchased on the Experience Oz website. Three days later I was emailed and told there is no show on that date. A very, very costly flight for nothing! DO NOT trust this group or their website.

Hi Sue, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Unfortunately, the Comedy Lounge was cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. As per our Terms and Conditions, experience provider’s availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. I have spoken to our reservations team who have informed us that the experience was cancelled and refunded the same day the booking was made. We apologise that you were disappointed by the show's cancellation and we hope you were able to enjoy one of the many experiences Melbourne has to offer instead.No, it was three days before the email was sent to inform me and almost a week before the refund was processed. If you knew it was cancelled the day I booked, as you just stated, why was it even available on your website? Fine print is simply a cop out for poor practice.

Awesome customer experience

I made an advance booking for my Currumbin adventure in Gold Coast. But due to some changes in itinerary had to re-plan the dates. The ExperienceOZ staff was so courteous and helpful in assisting me with all the rescheduling requirements. Hats off to the overall ease of user experience in navigation and categorization. I just love this site and am looking forward for expansion to other regions of the world. Actually this single site had helped me to understand how amazing could the experiences in Australia be with the unbelievable exhaustive coverage. The name is apt to what it delivers. I recommend this site to everyone making a visit to Australia from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so so so ......much.

Hi Srinath, Thank you for your kind words. Our staff here at Experience Oz take pride in providing our customers with a great experience and we are glad we could assist you with rescheduling your tickets. There are some fantastic experiences available in Australia , happy we could help you see some amazing potential future experiences for yourself Srinath. Thanks again :)

RUBBISH service

I bought tickets by mistake and call centre staff never helped me and said its your mistake and we cant help you. RUBBISH

Hi Phil, thank you for your feedback. We’re really shocked to hear you had a bad experience when calling our customer service team. As you probably saw, we have thousands of great reviews praising our team’s assistance, so this is definitely a rarity rather than the norm. We understand that mistakes can happen and where possible we will cancel and refund a booking for you immediately, however at times an experience provider's cancellation policy may prevent us from doing so if a product or ticket is non-refundable and this is outlined in the terms in conditions prior to making a purchase, (e.g. theme park and selected attractions vouchers www.experienceoz.com.au/terms-and-conditions). We appreciate your feedback and we will discuss this issue with our team to see what we can do to improve our customer service in the future.

Great value for money!

I’ve booked both Melbourne Aquarium and The Otway Fly Treetop Walk through Experience Oz and found it easy to use in both instances! The tickets through EO were cheaper and were emailed to me instantly

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a great review, Myra! We're glad to be able to give you such a great deal and you had an amazing time in Melbourne. We will see you back soon for your next experience when you're putting your Experience Points in good use. :)

Careful of the ridiculous expiry dates!

So we received a pass a gift for our 1yr old daughter. When we went to go use them the ticket needs to be activated within 3 months...we were one week out WTH???? activated??? Under the Ts and Cs it says that vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months but excludes...blah blah blah. What a nonsense scam, great way to eye gouge people. 3 months....go Australia! We will be taking this further with the ombudsman.

Hi Nick, we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our Sydney Attraction Combo Pass has a 3 months validity period as stated on the website when purchasing those tickets. www.experienceoz.com.au/en/sydney/sydney-attraction-combo-passes/2-attraction-combo-pass "Please note this ticket must be activated by entering the first attraction within 3 months from the date of purchase. Once you have entered the first attraction you will have 30 days in which to visit the remaining attractions of your choice" Our vouchers are usually valid for 12 months unless otherwise stated on the website or your voucher where you can find all the information: "Once you have entered the first attraction you will have 30 days in which to visit the remaining attractions. The ticket must be activated by entering the first attraction within 3 months from the date of purchase." We’re again sorry for your daughter missing out on the Sydney attractions.

Amazing

We booked the consecutive 3 day pass to movie world, wet n wild and sea world. Experience oz made the process so simple and easy for us thatwe will be using them for more bookings and recomend them.

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such great feedback. We love the Gold Coast theme parks, such much to do and heaps of fun. We're glad you had an amazing time! Looking forward to seeing you back again soon for your next experience, Katie :)