Extac Australia

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Camping Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Extac Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Vin T
Vin TSydney, NSW

EXTAC Set The Standard in Customer Service.

I have been dealing with EXTAC Australia now for over 5 years and found them to have the highest level of customer service through to delivery of any business that I have ever dealt with. A great range of products and prices, and excellent advice from all the staff, Matty, Adrian and Alex just a phone call away. Plenty of regular sales also to purchase their products at even further reduced prices. A proud Aussie owned business and one I will continue to support through this troubling time of corona virus. Well done, 5 stars from me.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

It was a small order, just 3 items. I also had some questions which I submitted via email. My questions were answered quickly with the answers I was looking for from Matt. My items were shipped and arrived almost as fast! The customer service from Matt/Extac was first rate! My wife and I are getting ready to move back to California and I’m sorry it wasn’t until last week that I found Extac! Thank you so much Matt!

Tulip
TulipPerth

Warnings

I spent $250 on their website and was never once told that I needed special permits to ship to WA all my items have been seized so be warned where your ordering from a heads up I never got.

Display Name
Display NameBrisbane

Went out of their way to help

I stopped in to the shop to have a look around on the way back from a meeting. The staff member went out of his way to help me. In the end i picked up a nice little Kershaw knife after checking out half a dozen other ones. Each one was clearly explained to me, with the pros and cons and I was able to handle each one and work out which one best suited my hand. After i selected the knife I wanted, he even took the time to let me look at various things i told him i wasn't going to purchase. Having previously worked in retail myself, its great to get this kind of service.

Smith & Wesson

Purchased a couple of tactical pens from here, after a delay for the Xmas period, and a bit of radio silence, they've now got back to me and will be sending out the pens today.

Im a happy shopper again!

Cammo
CammoAlice Springs

Good old school sevice with excellent customer service.

I have made numerous online orders with these guys and I have never been disappointed, I live in remote outback Australia in the N.T. and my orders are always delivered within a week and always exactly what I ask for. They even give me a call if something in my order can not be filled and let me know the expected time of arrival. Their products are all good quality and the staff is very easy and helpful to deal with.

Camping essentials for your next road trip and where you can buy them

Camping gear has unsurprisingly been at the top of a lot of shopping lists this summer. Whether you’re hiking, car camping, or caravanning, you’ll need supplies for your getaway. Here are some highly rated camping products you can buy, and some of the best stores to buy them at.

Clara V.
Clara V.
camping-essentials-for-your-next-road-trip-and-where-you-can-buy-them
JT2
JT2Sydney, NSW

Product dispatched and arrived quickly. Good phone service

The product was as specified and arrived in Canberra within a week. The only negative was that there was no email advising me that the order had been received and was being processed or dispatched. A phone call resolved that quickly and I was given a tracking number. I expect that my email address was entered incorrectly as there was no email in junk mail or anywhere else.

Great store, great service

Extac is a great store with with a wide range of products get all my gear from there. The Staff are on point they are great to talk to and are very knowledgeable about there products and can help you choose the right product for your needs. Highly recommended.

Find out how Extac Australia compares to other Camping Shops

Quality Gear and Quality Staff!

Awesome shop with a quality range of products and great, friendly staff who know their stuff and couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend going in store or checking out the website, either way the service is top quality!

Great

Great customer service by all team members at Ex Tac, will be recommending to others to shop at Ex Tac

Go somewhere else

If you want to be overcharged and have terrible customer service go to Extac. I have nothing good to say about this store and from my experience I would suggest you buy your item from anyone else. There was no amicable solution to a legitimate warranty issue. I would rate this store as '0'.

Vin
Vinsydney

Extac set a new high in service

Simply the best customer service, turnaround and support of any site I have dealt with. The prices are competitive, the processing and sending is fast, and the tracking system is precise. I have purchased 8 items from them and they all arrived properly and securely packaged undamaged. Both Matt and Adrian at Extac where always very helpful and knowledgeable and sincere and honest about products, steering you in the right direction. Look forward to there expansion and purchasing more products from them in the future. Extac have set a new high in service and good service goes a long way.

Great turnaround

I would recommend, got my stuff really quickly as long as you purchase things that are in stock I didn't have any issues and my stuff was delivered in less than a week

Excellent service!

Purchased 2 products from Extac last week. Email correspondence was very quick and we received the goods in good order in 6 working days. Will definitely get stuff from them again.