EyeBuyDirect

EyeBuyDirect

2.9

Didnt receive my order and refund!

Gillian Ward

Gillian WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses

After waiting too long for my glasses they finally arrived. I am pleased to say they are great! Very pleased with the frame and the lenses.

I am really happy with my prescription sunglasses

The polarised prescription Hanoi frame sunglasses I bought seem to be good and came to less than half the price of what I would have paid in a brand store. They also have an option that they donate a pair for the pair that you buy to kids around the world which I thought was a nice touch. Shipping took about 17 business days, so a bit longer than the 14 business days advertised, but not too long.

Himawan H.

Himawan H.Sydney, NSW

Same problems

Placed the order on 25 September 2020. The first problem was that my payment didn't get through to their system and I had to fill out a statement form to authorize the card payment. That was a week being wasted. Now (23 October 2020), another problem is that my order status has been the 'lens cutting & bevel edging' one for more than 2 weeks. I should have taken the bad reviews that have been given by people on this site seriously. At this point, I think I will never get my order.

actualfred

actualfredSouthwest, VIC

Cannot be trusted

Amber Sky S.

Amber Sky S.South East Queensland, QLD

never had a problem

I have ordered quiet a few pairs of prescription glasses from eyebuydirect. I started with a cheap pair just to check the waters. every pair ive received arrived around 2 weeks after I order which to me is normal consider it takes specsavers and opsm around the same time. I love how on the website you can see what the glasses look like on a photo of yourself plus that fact you can also donate a pair for every pair you buy! I found my new favourite frames!

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Do not Order

On the 30th August I placed an order and paid for a pair of eyeglasses. My status had not changed in 20 days ,so an email was sent, No reply. On the 23rd I called and customer service advised, a second pair will be processed and wait another 7 to 14 days. Now the 9 October 2020 and more phone calls ,I am advised a third pair will be processed. This company is incompetent in processing and completing orders and would not recommend .Now to see if I have my money returned or a pair of glasses ever arriving.

Haven't received my order after 14 days

I have placed an order on the 4th of September 2020. My order status have not been updated since. After contacting the customer contact centre, I was advised the order is in quality testing and an update from the logistics department will be requested. I am still waiting to get an status update to my status, starting to doubt if I will and begin to wonder if this company will deliver the paid products. Is this a legitimate company?? I would recommend people rather to visit an optometrist or local store, where you may have the real guarantee of getting your products delivered in less than 14 days.

No one

No onePerth, WA

Have ordered many times and always happy

Once they sent me frames which were larger than stated but they let me keep them and order another pair at no extra cost. They have always been good to deal with

Incredibly disappointing customer care

SCAM!!!

• +2
BGHD

I don’t even want to call your dodgy number, EVERYONE has said in their reviews that you hang up on them and ignore the issue. So pathetic.

Ashlee

Ashlee Mid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy!

I ordered one pair or glasses with my new prescription. They came very fast - just over two weeks! Glasses are good quality and I am very happy. Would order again!!

Did what they said they would

Prescription glasses for $40, and delivered when they said they would. Can't ask for more than that. I'm sorry that some other people had bad experiences, but I've got no complaints

Jackie

JackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great glasses, fast turn around.

Patti S.

Patti S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Kerri Jones

Kerri Jones

Did not fill the prescription and will not replace them

Do not buy from redirect, they did not follow my order instructions and then wouldn't replace them but offered 15% of to place a new order....yeah NO
Buy elsewhere
These people have no manners and cannot follow order details

Karl

KarlMelbourne

Poor quality

Received my glasses after 5 weeks. Poor quality. Cheap plastic glasses. I recommend using a real optometrist to get your glassed. Very disappointing. Poor customer service and after care. Never again.

So far not so good.

Glasses should have been here on 4th June, on 10th June I checked to see where they were and it said order on hold. Called, after an age on hold spoke to a lady, the line was really poor and hard to make out everything she was saying. They said they were on hold because they had a question and had emailed me on 20th May - no they did not I just checked and they said called - no they did not, I do not have a voice mail from them.
So they just ignore it until you call them. That is not good customer service in my book. I am a tad miffed at the lies.

Zee

ZeeMelbourne

Poor quality don’t waste your money

My frame is breaking on both sides just after the warranty expired last month. Looks like these frames are built to last one year only. I chose one of their most expensive frames thinking the cheaper ones will not last. Will not be buying again.

Burgo GCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service because no-one took ownership of the problem