Eye Buy Direct

Eye Buy Direct

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast & Fashionable!

Recommend! Took less than 5 days to arrive. Looked just like the virtual try on. Wow, impressed! And such good value - $80 for two pairs total. Very stylish. Will use again in future.

Stephen W.

Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Absolute nightmare on delivery

Spent more than 200 bucks on my glasses, sent multiple time of email, and they have a sort of e mail that keep blaming you that you’ve put your address wrongly, do they would request your address again, again and again, so they arrive my door around 6 months later.

The glasses maybe cheap, but it the worst delivery service that I ever had.

Poor quality.

Bought 2 pairs of glasses July 2018 and the frames broke within two weeks of each other. They are ok if you only want them to last for twelve months. I think they are garbage.

Get it right

Get it rightWestern Australia

Fantastic fit ,very sturdy and inexpensive

Have bought a total of 5 pairs in 3 orders so far. The designs are not comparable to designer standards which might have fancy embellishments, but they get the prescription perfect every time. I am very hard on glasses - the Spec saver ones usually break within 3 months and they don't fit. they fall off my face or with the multifocal ones I had to tilt my head up to the ceiling to be able to read anything AND I had to put $400+ towards it even after Medibank paid their bit. However eyebuy direct are amazing in that their glasses last a phenomenal amount of wear and tear and I love that they keep coming out with new designs. I am definitely sticking with Eyebuy Direct.

Absolute crap service

Eyebuy Direct - Received my two pairs frames, no prescription included in either frame. Email them about it, phoned them about it. Was not listened to - constantly ignored my request for a refund instead they kept offering discount, replacement. I am still to hear about my refund! The phone call I made either dropped out or she hung up on me and no call back, after she accused me of lying about the prescription being added to the frames! I can't see!!! STILL WAITING and there's no complaints email, phone etc to contact.

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT!!

I ordered and received my new glasses in 5 days. I almost ordered a designer label pair at OPSM and was quoted $414.
I ordered the ‘firefly’ style from EyeBuyDirect, entered my prescription and with my code my order total was $27.
Absolute bargain and I can finally read again minus the headache.
I highly recommend EyeBuyDirect and will be purchasing another pair soon.

Meg

MegHunter Region, NSW

Hecc yeah

Outstanding value for money and excellent customer service.

Can't believe all the negatives on here. I am a repeat customer, 5 pairs over 4 years. The only drawback, no health fund rebates. Nevertheless, an excellent online supplier who went out of their way to fix things when I incorrectly ordered some lenses.

Happy camper

Happy camperSouth East Queensland, QLD

After sales warranty a joke

Chris Bear

Chris BearWheatbelt, WA

Perfect in Every Way

Dissapointed in the high prices at my local stores, I decided to RISK? a purchase here. I got a superior product at 1/3 the price. 24/7 online follow up and confirmation of my prescription details.

O.S

O.S

ABSOLUTE SCAM - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Purchased two pairs of glasses. They arrived, looking different to the pictures, absolute flimsy quality. The lenses don't even seem to have a prescription in them. As per their "no questions asked full refund" policy I have requested a refund and they tried to dissuade me from it. About a dozen emails and 3 days later I am still trying to get my refund. I don't know how they have such good reviews, I honestly suspect they are fake reviews because this company is so dodgy, it is obvious they are a scam.

Tyler T

Tyler TOakleigh East

Shipping problems

Bought some glasses, they shipped. But they didn't put my unit on the address even though it was specified on my account. Anyway so there was some screw ups with aus post and the glasses never came and so I contacted Eyebuy and they offered a replacement. All this was fine. Except this time I specifically sent them my address through email to them. Guess what. No damn unit number again. So now I'm waiting to see if these ones even show up. Get your stuff together seriously.

New glasses

Hello I would just like to tell everyone at eyebuydirect that both my mother and I are both that you all are fantastic. We are very very happy with our glasses thank you all so much. We will be a return customer extremely grateful

Karen

Karen

Good quality for the price

Ive purchased a couple of pairs. Sunglasses and progressive. Service was excellent, email follow up and even received a phone call because of pair that went missing in the post. They couldnt help enough. The quality of the frames I found good for their prices, web site is easy to order and email communication was excellent. If the glasses arent right you have the option to change styles and they will send you out another pair and tell you to keep the first pair - donate them......

Danny

Danny

Beyond expectations

Vovos

VovosIllawarra, NSW

Get what you pay for cheap price cheap quality.

I liked the website userbility. Ive had my glasses now for under a year now. They aren’t the best quality. Hair gets caught in the frame hinges, that needs tightening from time to time, and the lenses anti scratch lasted 6 months, also I had one of the nose pads fall off which I replaced. But on the plus side, it’s really cheap. Could get four pairs for the price of one. That would last you 2 years.
In a nut shell, Id just go to your local shop and get one if you don’t like the high turnover, but if you are strapped for cash then its an ok alternative. 2.5 stars

Junk quality frames and lenses

I've owned over 20 pairs of glasses over the years and the last 5 pairs have been brought online.
My 3 month old glasses from eyebuy are terrible... cracked on the lens..and 2 places on the frames... seems to just be really cheap materials.
Very disappointed.

Good quality and ridiculously low price. Great value

I have a big nose and usually find it hard to find frames that fit me well. I found a frame that fits perfectly only by using their "try on" tool on their platform. They look awesome. Cheap frames on a popular chain store feel like they're going to fall apart after a few days. This one feels like a good quality frame for a fraction of the cost of the expensive branded ones. I usually don't leave reviews but I'm so happy with the product, the service and the low price that I felt I had to share my experience. I fully recommend Eyebuy direct. From choosing the frame and "trying them" on their platform to the actual delivery, everything went smoothly. Cannot recommend them enough. I'm never overpaying on brick and mortar stores anymore.

I want to thank eye buy direct for replacing my glasses it meant alot to me . I broke them and they sent me an email saying they were going to send me another pair thanks again for the great service have a nice day

A Furness

A FurnessBrisbane

Very cheap, good quality and decent delivery time

I've been using Eyebuydirect since 2011 and just received my 3rd set of glasses (2 pairs) from them.
As usual, the prices are really cheap, about a 3rd cheaper than local optometrists, which is very nice.

Lots of glasses to choose from when ordering and the prescription was easy to enter in. Nice you can save various profiles for glasses and prescriptions.

It took 10 days from the day I ordered them for them to arrive at my door, which is a reasonable time frame for online ordering.

The quality of the glasses are as usual really good. I'm using my new pair as I type this and it's crystal clear.
The build quality on the glasses feels good, they're sturdy and no scratches, blurs etc..

No complaints here. Highly recommended.