EziBuy

EziBuy

4.5 from 2,030 reviews

Happy with the products but concerned about the dodgy offers

Was looking at some dresses a couple of days back and saw the price of a dress as $39.

Today, I received an email that I was eligible to unlock an Easter discount, unlocked it to be 40% off everything. Decided to go for the dress that I had seen 2 days back. The price of the dress is now $69.

Have been buying stuff from Ezibuy for the last 3-4 years now. Felt really tricked and cheated. Not happy to see this.

Store Locationonline

Dodgy sizing

I ordered a size XS Tshirt and received a big sizing labeled as XS. I can only suspect that Ezibuy gets rid of unwanted stock by switching the size label.

Store LocationOnline
Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Long time happy customer

Have bought EziBuy many many years with great success. Love the catalogue in the post and the many discount days and codes that pop up. Returns are easy as sometimes size might be wrong, or not suit for other reasons. Huge range of clothing for everyone. Highly recommend.

They have charged me twice

I bought online from EziBuy only to find they took my payment of over $300 out of my account twice and when I rang them they said they couldn’t refund my money for 3 to 5 working days. What right do they have to charge me twice and then not refund their mistake immediately. I won’t be shopping with them again.

I Recommend Ezibuy

I've shopped with Ezibuy for years and have found the clothes affordable and of good quality. I find always reading the reviews of the item before buying beneficial. Some things I buy are so suitable that I will buy multiples.

Product Appearance As advertised

Never shop online with Ezibuy!!!

I will never shop with Ezibuy ever again I ordered a pair of jeans in late December last year and when I received them I couldn’t get them past my knees the cut of the jean and size were wrong for my body type. I returned the jeans to get a refund for a pair that don’t fit me sent them off on the 19/01/2019 within the 30 day return rule and it’s now the 7/02/2019 and I still have not received my refund.
I have a resolution case with PAYPal which I opened on the 27/01/2019 which is still pending because Ezibuy have not bothered to be in contact with PAYPAL with any details of when I will be receiving my refund of $79.99 AUD. I cannot afford to lose money like that and because of the time waiting for my refund I will never shop with Ezibuy ever again untrustworthy and loss of money that I never received!!!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great products & service

I love shopping online with Ezibuy. Their site is easy to navigate & they have heaps of clothes for the plus size figure. I have never had to send a purchase back & their customer service is fantastic. Their t-shirts are the best quality & will probably outlive me! Most of my considerable wardrobe has been purchased from Ezibuy & I couldn't be happier. Over time I have also bought quality furniture from them that I love & the best plum pudding I have ever eaten was from Ezibuy. I can highly recommend them.

Terrible return service

I returned a dress that cost $60 (not a sales item). due to genuine reason that it did not look flattering on my body. I returned it immediately but they returned my return saying the returned item was not in original condition. I only worn it once to try and it still haas original tags. Why this can’t be in original condition. I noticed there is a small white mark which was not there when I received it the first time. . Very dissaponted especially I have spent well in excess of $1000 on ezibuy in the past 3 years or so. Probably won’t be your customer again....

Hi Vicky, we're really sorry to read this and would like to talk to you over the phone. If possible, are you able to send through your phone number via private message? It's never our intention to disappoint so would like to resolve this for you. Thanks, KirstyThanks for your response. I don't know how to send private message on this site. My Ezibuy customer number is 6622636. Could you please send me e-mail that is registered with my customer number? Thank you.Thanks Vicky, I've asked our team to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

My refunded items were stolen from somebody.

Sent back 4 items with the paperwork. 2 seperate deliveries. Only refunded one item who has the other items. I will be taking this further
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
THIEVES

Hi there, we'd like to look into this for you ASAP. Can you please private message us your contact details? We'd really like to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Kirsty

Excellent customer service.

I have been buying from Ezibuy for years now.
Nothing is too much hassle and I have never had a problem with receiving or returning items.
Today is the first time I have ever had a problem with the web site.
I spoke to Alex via phone regarding this and she tried her best to rectify the situation.
No doubt this happens to computers from time to time and can’t be helped.
However, I still can not fault the service I receive from this company.
Well done team! AA+++
Debra

Thank you Debra for your feedback - we really appreciate that you've taken the time to respond to us and given us truthful comments on your experience with us. Have a great day!

A little overpriced but I couldn't do without them

Ezibuy produces moderate quality clothing with a good variety available. I do like their merino tops and buy them regularly. Where they excel is their customer service. They are always polite, friendly and efficient. Returns are easier than any other online clothing seller I've tried and after years of using ezibuy, they have never lost anything or sent the wrong items. Returns don't happen right away because they are sent to New Zealand but they always happen eventually.

Hi there, thank you for your comments. Stay tuned because there's more merino styles coming out soon! Have a great weekend.

Express postage a waste of money.

I've always liked there cloths but in my experience it's not worth paying for express postage as it doesn't get to you any sooner they normal postage. Waste if money. Still took 3 days for item to be confirmed, packed a dispatched. They should remove the option.

Hi Jo, thank you for your review and thoughts. Please be assured that I will pass this information onto our team for their consideration - we hope that you continue to shop with us in the future. Thanks, Kirsty

All good UNTIL you want to return anything!

Terrible customer service that will have you waiting at least 6 weeks for returns. Oh and if it’s on sale they will take your item and not give you any of your money back for that item.

Hi Kay, sorry to read that you've had a bad experience with EziBuy. We'd like to get in touch with you. Are you able to private message us with the best phone number for us to call you on? Thanks in advance, Kirsty

Ezibuy - Don't hold your breath for return refunds

Purchased a number of items on 6 Nov 2018, they arrived timely and was very happy with the quality of the garments. This gave me confidants to purchase more cloths on the 16 Nov 2018. A woollen jacket that arrived where the sleeves seemed stretched and about 15 cm too long. This is where the problems started, the item was return for a refund using Ezibuy return label via Australia post on the 3 Dec 2018. I had not received a refund by the 17 Dec 2018. After calling Ezibuy I was told to wait until the 21 Dec 2018 as it may take up to 15 business days to process the return. Looking at the Australia Post receipt Ezbuy received the jacket on the 6 Dec 2018, so they have the item. Call again on the 11 Jan 2019, Ezibuy still have not received Jacket, but someone has signed for it at the returns address. Response from Ezibuy, give an other week to see if it shows up. Still no refund.

Hi Trev, we're really sorry to read of your experience with EziBuy. It's never our intention to provide our customers with an experience less to be desired so we'd like to get in touch with you regarding your order. Are you able to please private message us the best way to get in chat with you? Kindest regards, Kirsty

No Complaints

..Have been shopping with Ezibuy for a few years now it saves me a 75k trip to nearest shopping centre . Parcel couldnt be located at PO once Rang Ezibuy and without hesitation they offered to resend me my order and send back original when it arrived but it all got sorted out . Cant get better service than that .New arrivals start off a bit expensive but on sale are affordable.

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments and 5 star rating - we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thanks again, Kirsty

Complaint

Unsatisfied when somebody elses trousers were sent to me, rather than the shoes I had ordered. No reason was offered and my shoes never turned up.

Oh dear! That's not good. We're really sorry to read this - are we able to help any further? I'd like to get this looked into for you. Please let me know via private message if we can help with this. Thanks, Kirsty

Poor quality clothing.

Generally I have returned far more than I have kept over the years. Tempted by the catalogues only to find the items were of poor quality and overpriced on receipt of goods. No problems with returns or refunds except a bit slow but of course you just end up wasting money on postage.

Hi Summer, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time that you've taken to get in touch with us - we hope that with the new season approaching that you'll find some lovely pieces in our Autumn/Winter collection. Kind regards, Kirsty

Buyer beware on returns

I've been a customer of Ezibuy for many years, and had to return items outside of the 30days due to my health reasons. I explained this and also offered to exchange but they sent back the items and would not allow me to change the size because I was outside the 30 days and outside the exchange period. It's all good on their end when they take payment and then I have to wait because items are waitlisted etc, but not ok the other way around. Too bad your out of time, you cannot exchange or return. Not happy, I have asked them to take me off their customer listings.

Hi Simone, thank you for getting in touch and letting us know about your latest experience with us. We're sorry to read that we were unable to help you with your return and also apologise for the late response. I will ensure your feedback is passed onto the team as we are always trying to improve and better our services. Kindest regards, Kirsty

Fraudulent Company, do not give them a cent of your hard earned money

I purchased two dresses and chose priority shipping. When my goods did not arrive in a timely manner I contacted customer service and was advised that the items were shipped priority from New Zealand, The goods arrived late and the shipping label showed the goods were shipped from NSW not New Zealand and they were sent standard Eparcel not Express or Priority. They charged express shipping but sent the items snail mail. This is Fraud.

Hi Anna, thank you for getting in touch. It's never our intention to disappoint and we're sorry to read of your bad experience with EziBuy. We'd like to chat further over the phone - if you'd be happy with us getting in touch with you, please private message us your phone number. Kind regards, Kirsty from the EziBuy team.

Never received purchase. Unable to reach customer service

It has been over a month and haven't received my purchase or even a tracking number. Customer service has repeatedly told us that they would send a tracking number by end of day, but still haven't received it.

Hi there, are you able to please send me a private message with your full name and customer number as well as your order number and we will have this investigated for you asap. Kindest regards, ^K