EziBuy

EziBuy

4.4 from 2,050 reviews

• Sizing True to size (11) · Very large (3) · Slightly small (3) · Slightly large (2) · Very small (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (73%) · Not as advertised (27%)

SaBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchase through Millers but can’t return in-store

I purchased an EziBuy top through the Millers website. As Millers accept returns in store, took the top in to return as it’s not true to size - runs small. Advised it must be returned by post at a charge of $7.50. This wasn’t clear on the purchase when ordered.

Terrible experience

Ordered a jacket which I returned as too big. Ezibuy refused a refund as supposedly a non refundable item. This was not clear in their catalogue and not what would be expected from an online clothing company. I then asked for the jacket to be returned but they have refused. Would not deal with this company.

Sizing Very large
Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Lazy dispatch times

Why in the year 2020 do some companies still take so long to simply dispatch an order? In this case Four business days. Finally dispatched on the fifth business day. Catch up Ezibuy, most stores are dispatching in one business day now.

Amelia

AmeliaWestern Australia

Disappointed

CL Fletcher

CL FletcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good and, not so good.

Good quality clothes although rather expensive and size can be a bit of a lottery. Overall, good service. One problem: I receive endless emails and the unsubscribe facility is impossible to navigate. Doesn't work. Its simply a facade. Very annoying. The only option is junk mail.

Sizing Slightly large
Store Locationonline

Shortysgirl

ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

Paid for express delivery not express

I have shopped previously with EziBuy, whilst I have no problem with their quality of product I do have a major issue with their delivery service, I paid for express post on the 2nd of December just received notification from Aust Post that the delivery is due on the 11th December, I don't call that express shipment as they advertise you will receive your products within less time. I did contact their customer service department, and whilst they were apologetic for the delay I am still waiting for the refund of my express payment. It is this sort of thing that tends to leave a sour taste in my mouth, and makes me a little dubious about using this service again.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trusted Company with Great Variety

Been buying from Ezibuy for a few years and have found them to have excellent choice of quality clothing. Reading reviews helps. Having the actual length of the garment stated really helps, as I like a midi length. Being able to use click and collect and Afterpay, I am a very happy customer. Love receiving the catalogues in the mail.

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Been a customer for years and they are fabulous.

I also spend way too much with them. I've purchased clothes, shoes, clothes, furniture, pot plant holders. You need to know the sizing of the brand. Love Heine. So chick.

Dooze74

Dooze74Victoria

Love Ezibuy, unfortunately I spend way too much money here !!

Love Ezibuy, unfortunately I spend way too much money here !! I normally shop SARA and have started buying clothing for my daughter, even better when you manage to pick items up on sale. Easy shopping, easy returns

Sue VE

Sue VEVictoria

Beware the Silk scam

Ezibuy 19sm 229965 red purple silk shirt

Extremely disappointed.

1. Colour is not vibrant compared with catalogue photo.

2.This is NOT 100per cent silk as stated on garment and in advertising.
Don’t pay for silk and get synthetic fabric posted to you.

Ezibuy is legally required to check manufactures claims for items sold in Australia.
Ezibuy did not do its Quality Control on this garment.

Store LocationEzibuy Online

Sunipa Herbert

Sunipa HerbertSydney, NSW

Know your size and keep smiling :)

The key to good online shopping is knowing your size in that particular brand. After 2 returns, I think I have hit the jackpot! Great online store with easy manoeuvrability and styles.

Sizing Slightly large

Best clothing supplier!

This company is New Zealand based, with a NSW contact point for Aussies. In years of doing business, I have found them unfailingly friendly and helpful. I can browse and shop on-line, or receive a snail-mail catalogue. I can order by phone (free call to NZ), and even have items kept for me for 7 days awaiting my cheque.
Returns are without question, for refunds or exchanges. And their items to buy are extremely varied and good value.

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

No more fashionista disasters

A great online store. So many choices suiting all body types. The key to success is knowing what suits you. Reading reviews and sizing labels. Great bargains and combination. Ideas.

C. Andersen

C. Andersen

Dress not well made.

I paid $169.99 for a dress only to find that the pin-tuck detail on the bodice has not been finished off; loose threads not tied off. I'm going to have to finish off the stitching myself to make sure it doesn't come apart. Although I love the style of dress and the linen/cotton fabric will be great for summer, I'm quite disappointed in the quality for the price I paid. While the dress is as advertised, it is not properly finished. This is the second time I have purchased from Ezibuy and been disappointed. I won't be buying from them again.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Ezibuy Customer for Years

Wasabi13

Wasabi13Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible, do not shop here.

Store LocationPumpkin patch and next

No good

I returned a pair of expensive pants that were far too large for me, they informed me that they couldn't accept them because they were no longer in new condition.
These pants had been taken out of the packaging and not even tried on because they were several sizes too large, returned straight back into the packaging, and sent back the same day.
Now I'm out of pocket and have a pair of pants I can not use.

Sizing Very large

Beebatoz

BeebatozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the hassle

I had used ezibuy multiple times and I can honestly say I have had a problem every time. The sizing is ridiculously out of whack so you have to return items which then incur return post fees. I do not know many online stores that would dare charge for returns these days. Delivery is the next issue. It never arrives without problems. It’s either dropped off without permission or goes to the post office when I’m apparently ‘not home’ when I am. The customer service ladies are nice but it doesn’t make up for the absolute shambles of a company it is. I give up.

Sizing Very small

simplegall

simplegallSydney, NSW

happy with the products offered by this company

it was easy to navigate through the whole website and the products offered were pretty wide and various. bought the next products at discounted price and happy with it. they rarely give discounted price for next items but once they do, you better go for it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Long time customer ... no more.

I quite like some of the products, but after returning an item and having double postage fees charged, it cost me $17.40 to deal with them. I rang up and queried the shortfall on my refund and simply that's their return fee. She was pleasant enough about it, but I cancelled my account. With so many online stores offering low or no postage and no penalty to return ... they have lost my business. I probably was a customer close to 15 years. No more.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationColour was totally different from the catalogue.

KCHasked

When looking at sheets the king option is called ‘king NZ’. Is this also an Australian king size?

SaB

King NZ is smaller. 203 x 167 compared to Aus 203 x 183.

KCH

Thankyou!! Shame. Means I can’t buy any sheets from them as can’t see both options.

3lions

3lionsasked

Curious as to why Ezibuy refund the smallest amount back to PayPal, yet the other 2 are still pending 3 days later? The other 2 are of course $360 in total. Only processed the 1 for $68. How long will it take to be completely refunded. Anyone know.

carol

carolasked

Does 1800148148 still exist, have tried it for days with no answer just music

Fired Up
Fired Up

Try the other methods listed on their website

MONTROSE
MONTROSE

In over 20+ years I have never had an issue contacting this company via the nominated phone number. Always answered immediately and so easy to press 1 and speak directly to one of the women on the phones. Find the majority are extremely pleasant and knowledgeable about the products on offer.

However, I have noticed lately that they sometimes have Asian accents which I assume means they are outsourcing the phone order system to Asian Call Centres. Calls to the 1800 148 148 number used to always go to a New Zealand call centre and the women were so easy to talk to - since the use of the Asian women it is a little harder to communicate and you do not know if they have understood what you wish to order - until you receive the invoice via email.

Find the majority of deliveries arrive at my home in 1-2 days - which I believe is a great service. Plus the tracking system via the invoice works very well.

Get an answer from our members and EziBuy representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands