EziBuy

EziBuy

4.5 from 2,041 reviews

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beware the Silk scam

Ezibuy 19sm 229965 red purple silk shirt

Extremely disappointed.

1. Colour is not vibrant compared with catalogue photo.

2.This is NOT 100per cent silk as stated on garment and in advertising.
Don’t pay for silk and get synthetic fabric posted to you.

Ezibuy is legally required to check manufactures claims for items sold in Australia.
Ezibuy did not do its Quality Control on this garment.

Store LocationEzibuy Online

Know your size and keep smiling :)

The key to good online shopping is knowing your size in that particular brand. After 2 returns, I think I have hit the jackpot! Great online store with easy manoeuvrability and styles.

Sizing Slightly large

Best clothing supplier!

This company is New Zealand based, with a NSW contact point for Aussies. In years of doing business, I have found them unfailingly friendly and helpful. I can browse and shop on-line, or receive a snail-mail catalogue. I can order by phone (free call to NZ), and even have items kept for me for 7 days awaiting my cheque.
Returns are without question, for refunds or exchanges. And their items to buy are extremely varied and good value.

No more fashionista disasters

A great online store. So many choices suiting all body types. The key to success is knowing what suits you. Reading reviews and sizing labels. Great bargains and combination. Ideas.

Dress not well made.

I paid $169.99 for a dress only to find that the pin-tuck detail on the bodice has not been finished off; loose threads not tied off. I'm going to have to finish off the stitching myself to make sure it doesn't come apart. Although I love the style of dress and the linen/cotton fabric will be great for summer, I'm quite disappointed in the quality for the price I paid. While the dress is as advertised, it is not properly finished. This is the second time I have purchased from Ezibuy and been disappointed. I won't be buying from them again.

Sizing Slightly small

Ezibuy Customer for Years

I have been buying from Ezibuy for years as being disabled I cannot just wander around the shops to try on things in a fitting room without a chair. I do believe in reading the reviews as this gives an insight on the garment I'm looking at, runs larger or smaller, loose or tight fitting. I have had to return many items and even though it costs to return, being able to order, receive, try on and exchange all from my home is worth it. I never pay full price for anything I buy, it will always come on special at some point. Yes, they are dearer than going to the shops but most of my wardrobe is from Ezibuy as I don't go to the shops that often. If I have a problem, which I have had in the past, they do everything to fix. I had one parcel with clothes missing and they refunded or replaced the items (1 was not available). It took a small amount of time but I eventually got it. I can't fault them and will continue to buy from them. Ezibuy used to be owned by a NZ company but now owned by Woolworths.

Store LocationOnline

Terrible, do not shop here.

Only got 3 of my 11items I ordered, and out of three of them 2 were not 100% cotton as advertised, as this is a necessity for my child's skin condition I was not impressed. I gave two stars as the quality of the fabric was good regardless of the cotton factor, and I was able to send back after calling and making a complaint. When I called and questioned the dishonesty regarding the cotton they did however blame the people who supplied them.
I also asked where the rest of my order was and they said I needed to wait 10 days but they couldn't give me a tracking number (??)
10days past and nothing... I called to complain and they said they will refund me but I need to wait a further 4days.
Once I received my money back for the 8 missing items they didn't even do a good
gesture and refund for postage. I will never shop with this company/pumpkin patch again.

Store LocationPumpkin patch and next

No good

I returned a pair of expensive pants that were far too large for me, they informed me that they couldn't accept them because they were no longer in new condition.
These pants had been taken out of the packaging and not even tried on because they were several sizes too large, returned straight back into the packaging, and sent back the same day.
Now I'm out of pocket and have a pair of pants I can not use.

Sizing Very large

Not worth the hassle

I had used ezibuy multiple times and I can honestly say I have had a problem every time. The sizing is ridiculously out of whack so you have to return items which then incur return post fees. I do not know many online stores that would dare charge for returns these days. Delivery is the next issue. It never arrives without problems. It’s either dropped off without permission or goes to the post office when I’m apparently ‘not home’ when I am. The customer service ladies are nice but it doesn’t make up for the absolute shambles of a company it is. I give up.

Sizing Very small

happy with the products offered by this company

it was easy to navigate through the whole website and the products offered were pretty wide and various. bought the next products at discounted price and happy with it. they rarely give discounted price for next items but once they do, you better go for it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Long time customer ... no more.

I quite like some of the products, but after returning an item and having double postage fees charged, it cost me $17.40 to deal with them. I rang up and queried the shortfall on my refund and simply that's their return fee. She was pleasant enough about it, but I cancelled my account. With so many online stores offering low or no postage and no penalty to return ... they have lost my business. I probably was a customer close to 15 years. No more.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationColour was totally different from the catalogue.

DONT USE A GIFT CARD TO BUY

I used a gift card to purchase, which i then disposed of. Had to return the product, and they wouldn't refund me the money, only back to the Gift card,, which is gone. Unhappy! Not a customer any more. Sad.. As I was about to buy a winter wardrobe. Simply won't do biz with ppl who won't flex.

Product Appearance As advertised

Happy with the products but concerned about the dodgy offers

Was looking at some dresses a couple of days back and saw the price of a dress as $39.

Today, I received an email that I was eligible to unlock an Easter discount, unlocked it to be 40% off everything. Decided to go for the dress that I had seen 2 days back. The price of the dress is now $69.

Have been buying stuff from Ezibuy for the last 3-4 years now. Felt really tricked and cheated. Not happy to see this.

Store Locationonline

Dodgy sizing

I ordered a size XS Tshirt and received a big sizing labeled as XS. I can only suspect that Ezibuy gets rid of unwanted stock by switching the size label.

Sizing Very large

Long time happy customer

Have bought EziBuy many many years with great success. Love the catalogue in the post and the many discount days and codes that pop up. Returns are easy as sometimes size might be wrong, or not suit for other reasons. Huge range of clothing for everyone. Highly recommend.

They have charged me twice

I bought online from EziBuy only to find they took my payment of over $300 out of my account twice and when I rang them they said they couldn’t refund my money for 3 to 5 working days. What right do they have to charge me twice and then not refund their mistake immediately. I won’t be shopping with them again.

I Recommend Ezibuy

I've shopped with Ezibuy for years and have found the clothes affordable and of good quality. I find always reading the reviews of the item before buying beneficial. Some things I buy are so suitable that I will buy multiples.

Product Appearance As advertised

Never shop online with Ezibuy!!!

I will never shop with Ezibuy ever again I ordered a pair of jeans in late December last year and when I received them I couldn’t get them past my knees the cut of the jean and size were wrong for my body type. I returned the jeans to get a refund for a pair that don’t fit me sent them off on the 19/01/2019 within the 30 day return rule and it’s now the 7/02/2019 and I still have not received my refund.
I have a resolution case with PAYPal which I opened on the 27/01/2019 which is still pending because Ezibuy have not bothered to be in contact with PAYPAL with any details of when I will be receiving my refund of $79.99 AUD. I cannot afford to lose money like that and because of the time waiting for my refund I will never shop with Ezibuy ever again untrustworthy and loss of money that I never received!!!

Sizing Very small

Great products & service

I love shopping online with Ezibuy. Their site is easy to navigate & they have heaps of clothes for the plus size figure. I have never had to send a purchase back & their customer service is fantastic. Their t-shirts are the best quality & will probably outlive me! Most of my considerable wardrobe has been purchased from Ezibuy & I couldn't be happier. Over time I have also bought quality furniture from them that I love & the best plum pudding I have ever eaten was from Ezibuy. I can highly recommend them.

Terrible return service

I returned a dress that cost $60 (not a sales item). due to genuine reason that it did not look flattering on my body. I returned it immediately but they returned my return saying the returned item was not in original condition. I only worn it once to try and it still haas original tags. Why this can’t be in original condition. I noticed there is a small white mark which was not there when I received it the first time. . Very dissaponted especially I have spent well in excess of $1000 on ezibuy in the past 3 years or so. Probably won’t be your customer again....

Hi Vicky, we're really sorry to read this and would like to talk to you over the phone. If possible, are you able to send through your phone number via private message? It's never our intention to disappoint so would like to resolve this for you. Thanks, KirstyThanks for your response. I don't know how to send private message on this site. My Ezibuy customer number is 6622636. Could you please send me e-mail that is registered with my customer number? Thank you.Thanks Vicky, I've asked our team to get in touch with you as soon as possible.