EziBuy

EziBuy

4.4 from 2,057 reviews

• Sizing True to size (13) · Very large (4) · Slightly large (3) · Very small (3) · Slightly small (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (73%) · Not as advertised (27%)
Lucky

LuckyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality clothing and plenty to choose from

They offer clothing in my size (16) which are difficult to find in shops. The returns are trouble free and the customer service extremely friendly. I read the full review which tells me whether the item runs large or small which helps a lot.

Christine

Christine

Bad customer service. The unbelievable bad shopping experience in Australia. Wasted my Time and Money.

Missing most items and then not available. They never contact me for the error they made. I called the customer service that my missing items, they just said will deliver the missing items, but no any confirmation for this. I have to call them many times for the order and waited there. Finally, I called them and the result is not available. I could not understand how they can treat a customer like this in Australia.

E.Sharman

E.SharmanMid North Coast, NSW

Be careful if buying via a linked site.

They would not exchange the coat I bought, for a smaller size, even though it was far larger than specified in the size guide, because I had bought it via Catch. Initially, when I phoned, they said they would exchange it, if I contacted Catch, then changed their mind.

Sizing Very large

K A

K A

Good products but very slow

Clothes are good value. The cheaper stuff doesn't last very long but the mid priced ranges are generally ok. Really need to speed up their shipping. It can take more than a week to dispatch a item and refunds usually take 2 weeks. Customer service is pretty good

Love the Choice and Prices!

I have allergies to all man-made fibres and that's why I love EziBuy. I can buy all natural fibres - cotton, wool or linen - and still choose fashionable items.
After being a customer of EziBuy for over 20 years I still appreciate choosing items that are stylish and in all natural fabrics. A Big Thank You to EziBuy!!! :)

Store LocationOnline from their website
cazzaa

cazzaa

Satisfied Customer

I have always found Ezibuy purchases to be of good quality. I shop mostly from 2 name brands as I know their sizes are very consistent for me size wise. I have rarely had to return an item but when I have the process has been simple and quick. When contacting by phone staff have always been polite and helpful and resolving my problem immediately. The reviews from others on products is most helpful. These are the reasons I have been purchasing from Ezibuy for many years.

Store LocationOn line
Debbie

DebbieAU

Buyer beware

Don’t buy from this company I purchased a dress that cost me $90 which I had to return because it was to small. I have waited four weeks for a refund contacted them twice and been refused all I hear is excuses and contact us again in a few days maybe we can help you then. Taking my complaint to afterpay maybe they can get my money back. Stay away from ezibuy

Sizing Very small
Store LocationEziBuy

SaBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchase through Millers but can’t return in-store

I purchased an EziBuy top through the Millers website. As Millers accept returns in store, took the top in to return as it’s not true to size - runs small. Advised it must be returned by post at a charge of $7.50. This wasn’t clear on the purchase when ordered.

Sizing Slightly small

Terrible experience

Ordered a jacket which I returned as too big. Ezibuy refused a refund as supposedly a non refundable item. This was not clear in their catalogue and not what would be expected from an online clothing company. I then asked for the jacket to be returned but they have refused. Would not deal with this company.

Sizing Very large

Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Lazy dispatch times

Why in the year 2020 do some companies still take so long to simply dispatch an order? In this case Four business days. Finally dispatched on the fifth business day. Catch up Ezibuy, most stores are dispatching in one business day now.

Amelia

AmeliaWestern Australia

Disappointed

Sizing Slightly small
CL Fletcher

CL FletcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good and, not so good.

Good quality clothes although rather expensive and size can be a bit of a lottery. Overall, good service. One problem: I receive endless emails and the unsubscribe facility is impossible to navigate. Doesn't work. Its simply a facade. Very annoying. The only option is junk mail.

Store Locationonline
Shortysgirl

ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

Paid for express delivery not express

I have shopped previously with EziBuy, whilst I have no problem with their quality of product I do have a major issue with their delivery service, I paid for express post on the 2nd of December just received notification from Aust Post that the delivery is due on the 11th December, I don't call that express shipment as they advertise you will receive your products within less time. I did contact their customer service department, and whilst they were apologetic for the delay I am still waiting for the refund of my express payment. It is this sort of thing that tends to leave a sour taste in my mouth, and makes me a little dubious about using this service again.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trusted Company with Great Variety

Been buying from Ezibuy for a few years and have found them to have excellent choice of quality clothing. Reading reviews helps. Having the actual length of the garment stated really helps, as I like a midi length. Being able to use click and collect and Afterpay, I am a very happy customer. Love receiving the catalogues in the mail.

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Been a customer for years and they are fabulous.

I also spend way too much with them. I've purchased clothes, shoes, clothes, furniture, pot plant holders. You need to know the sizing of the brand. Love Heine. So chick.

Dooze74

Dooze74Victoria

Love Ezibuy, unfortunately I spend way too much money here !!

Love Ezibuy, unfortunately I spend way too much money here !! I normally shop SARA and have started buying clothing for my daughter, even better when you manage to pick items up on sale. Easy shopping, easy returns

Sue VE

Sue VEVictoria

Beware the Silk scam

Ezibuy 19sm 229965 red purple silk shirt

Extremely disappointed.

1. Colour is not vibrant compared with catalogue photo.

2.This is NOT 100per cent silk as stated on garment and in advertising.
Don’t pay for silk and get synthetic fabric posted to you.

Ezibuy is legally required to check manufactures claims for items sold in Australia.
Ezibuy did not do its Quality Control on this garment.

Store LocationEzibuy Online
Sunipa Herbert

Sunipa HerbertSydney, NSW

Know your size and keep smiling :)

The key to good online shopping is knowing your size in that particular brand. After 2 returns, I think I have hit the jackpot! Great online store with easy manoeuvrability and styles.

Best clothing supplier!

This company is New Zealand based, with a NSW contact point for Aussies. In years of doing business, I have found them unfailingly friendly and helpful. I can browse and shop on-line, or receive a snail-mail catalogue. I can order by phone (free call to NZ), and even have items kept for me for 7 days awaiting my cheque.
Returns are without question, for refunds or exchanges. And their items to buy are extremely varied and good value.

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

No more fashionista disasters

A great online store. So many choices suiting all body types. The key to success is knowing what suits you. Reading reviews and sizing labels. Great bargains and combination. Ideas.

KCHasked

When looking at sheets the king option is called ‘king NZ’. Is this also an Australian king size?

SaB

King NZ is smaller. 203 x 167 compared to Aus 203 x 183.

KCH

Thankyou!! Shame. Means I can’t buy any sheets from them as can’t see both options.

3lions

3lionsasked

Curious as to why Ezibuy refund the smallest amount back to PayPal, yet the other 2 are still pending 3 days later? The other 2 are of course $360 in total. Only processed the 1 for $68. How long will it take to be completely refunded. Anyone know.

carol

carolasked

Does 1800148148 still exist, have tried it for days with no answer just music

Fired Up
Fired Up

Try the other methods listed on their website

MONTROSE
MONTROSE

In over 20+ years I have never had an issue contacting this company via the nominated phone number. Always answered immediately and so easy to press 1 and speak directly to one of the women on the phones. Find the majority are extremely pleasant and knowledgeable about the products on offer.

However, I have noticed lately that they sometimes have Asian accents which I assume means they are outsourcing the phone order system to Asian Call Centres. Calls to the 1800 148 148 number used to always go to a New Zealand call centre and the women were so easy to talk to - since the use of the Asian women it is a little harder to communicate and you do not know if they have understood what you wish to order - until you receive the invoice via email.

Find the majority of deliveries arrive at my home in 1-2 days - which I believe is a great service. Plus the tracking system via the invoice works very well.

Get an answer from our members and EziBuy representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands