EziBuy

4.3 from 2,147 reviews

4.3

2,147 reviews

Reviews removed

Long term ezibuy customer. No more. Was told over a month ago by Ezibuy that reviews had disappeared due to glitch with website. Obviously a straight out lie. Would seem to be the end of a once excellent business. Shame.

Why no more reviews?

I was thinking they changed how reviews were displayed in their site but I just couldn’t find them. But they are gone, bad move ezibuy. Strange too as 2 weeks ago I got an email asking me to write a review for items I bought which I did ... what a waste of time. Yep ezibuy has been steadily going downhill.

Bring back REVIEWS

Unfortunately removing reviews has meant removing me from buying. Clearly Ezibuy you are no longer confident of the quality of clothing you are now producing. Such a shame as I used the reviews as a guide for true sizing. living in Australia & not having a store to pop into made me feel more comfortable at buying from reviews. Good Bye Ezibuy

Jan

JanPerth, WA

Bring back reviews.

Have been a long term customer of EziBuy but unlikely to purchase again until reviews are reinstated. Reviews help when choosing sizes and colours for online purchases especially as the customer must pay for returns.

Knights Cottage

Knights Cottage

Sad decline of a once great business

Store Locationezibuy.com.au
Jenny P

Jenny PHunter Region, NSW

Bring back the Reviews on your website!

I have been a very long standing customer of Ezibuy and have purchased dozens and dozens of items over the years, however without the reviews on your website I will not be purchasing any more items. The reviews helped you buy an item that would suit you & gave you a clearer idea of what you were buying, it can be difficult to buy clothes from only a picture. Reviews are essential.

Product Appearance As advertised
Carol

CarolHunter Region, NSW

Without reviews I will not buy

I have been a customer of Ezibuy for many years but will not be ordering anything more unless the reviews are reinstated. Those reviews made it easier for me to not only decide on a size, as sizes differ between brands, but also determine if colour and quality were as advertised according to reviewers posts.

Vic

VicPerth, WA

Good luck actually receiving your order!

Having been a longtime customer of Ezibuy (over 30 years), I am disappointed in the deterioration of this company since being sold to Mosaic Brands. I have now waited a month for an order with numerous emails and phone calls (when you can actually get through) to find they have redirected the order back to them and no refund has been processed, this means I have no order and no money. I am still battling to get my money back and even when mentioning refunds they say it will take up to 6 weeks to process - this means it may be nearly 3 months to get a refund on an order that was never delivered!

Store LocationEzibuy
Susie r.

Susie r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not what it used to be

I returned a faulty item and Australia Post show it as being delivered to Ezibuy on 11 August 2020. It is now 1 September 2020 and I am still waiting for my refund. I don't think it's a coincidence that customer reviews have recently disappeared from the website. As a longtime customer of EziBiuy, the decline in customer service is disappointing. It also seems that buying from EziBuy now is like buying a Persian rug - if you are paying full price you are paying too much. Come on EziBuy - you're better than this!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Kerrin Samuel

Kerrin Samuel

Ezibuy used to be great

Ezibuy used to be great. It used to be easy to gauge what the fit and feel of a style was like because they had reviews. You could tell if you needed to buy bigger or smaller or if something was see through or heavy or light. They have now removed this facility and people cannot write reviews on their products. This makes it impossible to really know what you are getting until it arrives and then you have wasted postage (which they charge you for) and time to return it. I won’t be buying anything further from Ezibuy until this review facility is returned.

The shopping guru

The shopping guru

Charged to try on items !!

Be careful with this company refunds take over two months to be processed. And duplicate charges (postage) partial refunds which contradict the returns policy common. Charged to try on outfits !

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bub1949

Bub1949Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What happened to the reviews

Very annoyed that Ezibuy cancelled their review option. Essential when buying online. I had to return jeans which were 2 sizes too small and I followed the sizing guide. Ezibuy sizing is now unreliable so all I seem to do is return purchases. Reviews would guide customers though this tricky process. No more Ezibuy for me until reviews return.

Adele

AdeleIllawarra, NSW

Why have product reviews gone??

Very disappointed that product reviews are no longer included. They were always very useful in helping make a decision when you are not able to try product on. I decided not to purchase anything today as a just not sure if it would be suitable without product reviews for reference. Shame.

Poorly Packaged items

Ordered 10 products - eg moustache oil, guacamole making kits from gift section etc
I received
10 items in ONE thin mailing bag-
Lucky half the things didn’t fall out/
Tears and holes in the bag-
Oil bottles leaking and kits had dirty finger marks on the boxes-
Plus I had to send the bottle that leaked back !!
I did get a replacement bottle-
Will not be buying from you again EzYBuy

Reviews needed

I’m very disappointed Ezibuy have removed the reviews. They are necessary when online shopping, especially when there is a charge for returning. When interested in a product I find myself looking for more information, and without reviews that is not there. I will not buy from Ezibuy again until the reviews return, and I am a long term customer.

Bring reviews back!

Please bring customer reviews back to your online shopping pages. They are important and make Ezibuy look trustworthy. They are necessary for good customer service. I would be reluctant to purchase from this site without the reviews.

Where are the reviews?

What has happened to the reviews? I used to read reviews before a purchase. This gave you an idea on sizing, quality, colours etc. Sorry ezibuy won't be purchasing again until these are back

Pauline

PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sizing is NOT consistent

I finally received a beautiful puffer jacket that I've been waiting 5 wks for, rushed to try it on and really annoyed to find that it is at least 2 sizes too small..EVEN THOUGH I ordered a size bigger than I normally buy. That is way too much variance! As I can't be guaranteed consistent sizing I am choosing to never buy from Ezybuy again. I can go online and buy from Suzanne Grae and the fit is perfect every time. Very disappointed!
An update...I ended up gifting this jkt to a size 14 lady, fitted her perfectly..the jkt size ordered and delivered was size 20

Sizing Very small
Sharry

SharrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Where Have The Product Reviews Gone..??

Seriously disappointed that the product reviews have been removed from the Ezibuy website. What prompted that move? Often read reviews before purchasing to obtain more knowledge of a product whether it be on the sizing, colour, etc. Contemplating not purchasing from Ezibuy in the future as the reviews were really a valuable resource to an online customer.

tulla-habib

tulla-habibLatrobe

Quality no longer good.

Purchased Heine trousers. July 2020. Last pair in my size. Arrived with a split seam in backside, 9cm long. Phoned EziBuy and they were only Prepared to refund. I decided to keep as they didn’t have another pair and have the seam repaired and shortened them slightly. After first wash they now have a seam around the waist which has come undone at least 5cm. I called about this and was told that as I have altered them they can’t do anything. Also told I should have accepted the refund. I really would not recommend EziBuy any more. I used to be a fan. I hate to say I am no longer. Photos not easy to see.

Product Appearance As advertised

thina

thinaasked

i bought something in ezbuy and it says that the item is not availble anymore but i already paid for it..my money was send back on my ezbuy account but i dont know how to get or use it again to purchase can u help me how

Raj O.

Raj O.asked

Why don’t Ezibuy publish customer reviews on their products anymore? What are you trying to hide??? When I rang about this they said it was a technical error!! For 4 weeks??? Come on Ezibuy, be honest

No idea

This company is only about money now not service they are linked to the Rivers , Katie’s and Rockmans group which are not going well recently advertising store closures . They are also slow at processing refunds don’t buy anything on sale as if it doesn’t fit and you return it they keep the item and the cash. I was ripped of 75 dollars just to try on items that don’t fit. Talk about a rip off. Share this comment , to let others know making sales a very expensive way to shop imagine if face to face retailers acted this way !!

Sandra

Sandraasked

Why is it taking so long to get a refund.Been 5-6 weeks

2 months due to the takeover by Mosiac group people are tired of the poor service

Get an answer from our members and EziBuy representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands