EziBuy

Listing monitored by EziBuy

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Pleasantly surprised!

First time dealing with this Company and after reading a number of negative Reviews I was beginning to wonder if I had done the right thing. I need not have worried as my Faux Leather Ladies Biker Jacket arrived within a 2 week period, and I am delighted with it! It is lovely and soft, sizes run true to form, very reasonably priced, and it looks great on!
Although there was a strong odour eminating from the lining, after hanging outside for awhile this soon disappeared. I would highly recommend EziBuy!

S reeves
S reevesTasmania

What has happened to ezibuy

Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, poor fit and no sign of refund on item.

Clothing quality was poor and one item shrunk first wash - and I followed washing instructions. Another item was not the size it was supposed to be and again the material was poor quality, I returned the item with no sign of a refund so far. No reply to emails either.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.South East Queensland, QLD

What has happened to you Ezibuy?

I used to love Ezibuy. They were absolutely top rate for their clothing, delivery and customer service. I don't know what's happened but everything has slipped from the quality of their clothes to their delivery times and their refund process. There used to be a returns slip with your order so you just popped it back on the bag and sent them back. Now there's no slip and I've sent 2 emails and waited on hold twice with no response from them. They're now sending sale emails every day which makes me think they've turned into an online discount warehouse with service and clothing to match. You've probably lost me Ezibuy

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow shipping and slow refunds

Paula
PaulaSydney, NSW

Still waiting...

11 days later and I'm still waiting for my clothes to arrive - no idea when they will get here! Customer service was so vague and unhelpful. I'm stuck. Never again. I got my orders from other stores within five working days. Not recommended.

Absolutely appalling customer service

Followed all their requirements to return a product. Was delivered back to them over a month ago and I’m still waiting for my refund. Telling me I can’t submit a claim until after 16 July. 6 weeks after my tracking says the return was delivered. They are thieves.

Micharl
MicharlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t buy from thrm

Bought a size 10 dress from them. The size 10 is more a size 12. Contacted them for an exchange to size 8 and if no stock a refund. Took awhile to get a reply. They just say no stock and refused a refund. Their motto is if it does not fit you give it away. If you return it we will just give it away. They could not careless about the customer. Once they got your money it’s goodbye.

GKRO
GKROSydney, NSW

Very Disappointing experience - never again

Ordered a blazer and received with no tracking - arrived few days later. Item too big so checked return details. No return paperwork in bag. Rang and received label. Sent two weeks ago and no refund. Called and they said wait 3 more weeks then call again. Very Very disappointed. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

barbraaw
barbraawSydney, Australia

NOT made in AUSTRALIA

I have been a regular customer of Ezibuy for a number of years.
I have been trying to buy only Australian made and cannot find any clothing in the Ezibuy catalogue that indicates Australia made.
Any suggestions?

Hanh
HanhAU

Shocking - never again. What happened Ezibuy!

Having been a customer for many years, Ezibuy has gone downhill terribly. Customer service is dismissive and rude with long wait times on the phone, and returns are now a nightmare! Despite phone calls and emails (they received the returned goods months ago) refund has still not been processed! Looks like this will now have to be taken further as a consumer rights issue. Clothing quality used to be good, now everything is sub standard, ill fitting and the online photos are not accurate representations. I definitely would not recommend and won't be shopping with Ezibuy ever again.

CathyS05
CathyS05Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All in all, happy with my order

Having read the below reviews, I was so worried I wasn't going to get my $260 order, but it arrived 1 day later than the estimated shipping time (5-10 business days, mine took 11). The quality of the clothing is really nice and I am really pleased with the 6 jumpers and cardigans I received although I will be returning a couple. I would have given 5 stars, but the customer service is lacking and order/shipping notifications are also lacking. Perhaps my review will change once I send my items back and am waiting for a refund!

The
TheAustralian Capital Territory

Impossible refunds, no customer service

Customer service is dreadful. Ezibuy has gone all the way downhill, returns taking over 3 months? Despite phone calls, emails and them receiving the returned goods 2 months ago I'm still waiting! This is the second time I have gone through this, won't be buying or recommending them again.

wendyr74
wendyr74AU

Customer service review

Having completed an order then on same day tried to change/alter order as i had ordered jumper i already had, was advised that orders cannot be changed. I then asked if colour could be changed, that also was a no. I checked the order and it had not been submitted therefore no reason why it could not have been altered. Other online shops allow changes up until actual shipping. I will be extremely mindful of their limitations if shopping with them.

Bridget Eaton
Bridget Eaton

Poor customer service

Waited months and months for any sort of reply to emails about returned order. No contact,poor service. When customer service did answer my call finally they were very disinterested . I wont shop here again ,its not worth the hassle and extremely long wait of months on end for products despite money being taken immediately

Read more reviews - page 2

Monika S.
Monika S.asked

I have never bought from Eziby before, every single nice clothing item I liked is SOLD OUT, looking through 15 pages, what's the point nothing in stock anyway & reading some reviews, I'm glad I haven't bought anything, thanks guys.

Janet F.
Janet F.

They are no longer the great online store they used to be. I am waiting on an order placed 2 weeks ago have requested a confirmation of my order and was told it will come when goods are dispatched. NO MORE ORDERS FROM ME....will buy from Tulio and Myer on line.

Marg
Margasked

How long does it take to get a refund?? I sent $400 worth of items back 4-5 weeks ago and have heard nothing!!!! Unacceptable!!! If they do this to everyone they can collect a nice little profit on that money.

Nadine
Nadine

I'm over 4 weeks waiting on items to be changed in size and one for refund. The customer service said 15-20 business days.

Elizabeth Nealasked

Can anyone suggest other online clothing sites for mature women that they have had good experiences with?

Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.

I have just put an order in to tulio.com.au. The prices are very reasonable and some of the clothes are Australian made. They are based in Queensland. Can’t tell you about quality yet. blue bungalow.com.au is another Queensland based company selling online.

Raj O.
Raj O.

Hi Elizabeth. I also like Blue Bungalow, although they are more expensive and don't have such a big range. BUT they are Australian based, good quality, easy to use, very quick on delivery, even during Covid. And they refund promptly. Easy to find on line.

Get an answer from our members and EziBuy representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands