EziBuy

EziBuy

4.5 from 2,044 reviews

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,421

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trusted Company with Great Variety

Been buying from Ezibuy for a few years and have found them to have excellent choice of quality clothing. Reading reviews helps. Having the actual length of the garment stated really helps, as I like a midi length. Being able to use click and collect and Afterpay, I am a very happy customer. Love receiving the catalogues in the mail.

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Been a customer for years and they are fabulous.

I also spend way too much with them. I've purchased clothes, shoes, clothes, furniture, pot plant holders. You need to know the sizing of the brand. Love Heine. So chick.

Dooze74

Dooze74Victoria

Love Ezibuy, unfortunately I spend way too much money here !!

Love Ezibuy, unfortunately I spend way too much money here !! I normally shop SARA and have started buying clothing for my daughter, even better when you manage to pick items up on sale. Easy shopping, easy returns

Sue VE

Sue VEVictoria

Beware the Silk scam

Ezibuy 19sm 229965 red purple silk shirt

Extremely disappointed.

1. Colour is not vibrant compared with catalogue photo.

2.This is NOT 100per cent silk as stated on garment and in advertising.
Don’t pay for silk and get synthetic fabric posted to you.

Ezibuy is legally required to check manufactures claims for items sold in Australia.
Ezibuy did not do its Quality Control on this garment.

Store LocationEzibuy Online

Sunipa Herbert

Sunipa HerbertSydney, NSW

Know your size and keep smiling :)

The key to good online shopping is knowing your size in that particular brand. After 2 returns, I think I have hit the jackpot! Great online store with easy manoeuvrability and styles.

Sizing Slightly large

Best clothing supplier!

This company is New Zealand based, with a NSW contact point for Aussies. In years of doing business, I have found them unfailingly friendly and helpful. I can browse and shop on-line, or receive a snail-mail catalogue. I can order by phone (free call to NZ), and even have items kept for me for 7 days awaiting my cheque.
Returns are without question, for refunds or exchanges. And their items to buy are extremely varied and good value.

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

No more fashionista disasters

A great online store. So many choices suiting all body types. The key to success is knowing what suits you. Reading reviews and sizing labels. Great bargains and combination. Ideas.

C. Andersen

C. Andersen

Dress not well made.

I paid $169.99 for a dress only to find that the pin-tuck detail on the bodice has not been finished off; loose threads not tied off. I'm going to have to finish off the stitching myself to make sure it doesn't come apart. Although I love the style of dress and the linen/cotton fabric will be great for summer, I'm quite disappointed in the quality for the price I paid. While the dress is as advertised, it is not properly finished. This is the second time I have purchased from Ezibuy and been disappointed. I won't be buying from them again.

Sizing Slightly small
Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Ezibuy Customer for Years

Wasabi13

Wasabi13Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible, do not shop here.

Store LocationPumpkin patch and next

No good

I returned a pair of expensive pants that were far too large for me, they informed me that they couldn't accept them because they were no longer in new condition.
These pants had been taken out of the packaging and not even tried on because they were several sizes too large, returned straight back into the packaging, and sent back the same day.
Now I'm out of pocket and have a pair of pants I can not use.

Sizing Very large

Beebatoz

BeebatozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the hassle

I had used ezibuy multiple times and I can honestly say I have had a problem every time. The sizing is ridiculously out of whack so you have to return items which then incur return post fees. I do not know many online stores that would dare charge for returns these days. Delivery is the next issue. It never arrives without problems. It’s either dropped off without permission or goes to the post office when I’m apparently ‘not home’ when I am. The customer service ladies are nice but it doesn’t make up for the absolute shambles of a company it is. I give up.

Sizing Very small

simplegall

simplegallSydney, NSW

happy with the products offered by this company

it was easy to navigate through the whole website and the products offered were pretty wide and various. bought the next products at discounted price and happy with it. they rarely give discounted price for next items but once they do, you better go for it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Long time customer ... no more.

I quite like some of the products, but after returning an item and having double postage fees charged, it cost me $17.40 to deal with them. I rang up and queried the shortfall on my refund and simply that's their return fee. She was pleasant enough about it, but I cancelled my account. With so many online stores offering low or no postage and no penalty to return ... they have lost my business. I probably was a customer close to 15 years. No more.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationColour was totally different from the catalogue.

DONT USE A GIFT CARD TO BUY

I used a gift card to purchase, which i then disposed of. Had to return the product, and they wouldn't refund me the money, only back to the Gift card,, which is gone. Unhappy! Not a customer any more. Sad.. As I was about to buy a winter wardrobe. Simply won't do biz with ppl who won't flex.

Roopali

RoopaliPalmerston, NT

Happy with the products but concerned about the dodgy offers

Was looking at some dresses a couple of days back and saw the price of a dress as $39.

Today, I received an email that I was eligible to unlock an Easter discount, unlocked it to be 40% off everything. Decided to go for the dress that I had seen 2 days back. The price of the dress is now $69.

Have been buying stuff from Ezibuy for the last 3-4 years now. Felt really tricked and cheated. Not happy to see this.

Store Locationonline

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy sizing

I ordered a size XS Tshirt and received a big sizing labeled as XS. I can only suspect that Ezibuy gets rid of unwanted stock by switching the size label.

Sizing Very large

Long time happy customer

Have bought EziBuy many many years with great success. Love the catalogue in the post and the many discount days and codes that pop up. Returns are easy as sometimes size might be wrong, or not suit for other reasons. Huge range of clothing for everyone. Highly recommend.

They have charged me twice

I bought online from EziBuy only to find they took my payment of over $300 out of my account twice and when I rang them they said they couldn’t refund my money for 3 to 5 working days. What right do they have to charge me twice and then not refund their mistake immediately. I won’t be shopping with them again.

I Recommend Ezibuy

I've shopped with Ezibuy for years and have found the clothes affordable and of good quality. I find always reading the reviews of the item before buying beneficial. Some things I buy are so suitable that I will buy multiples.