EziBuy

From Bad to Worse

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

I purchased three garments and I had to return two of them. One because the size was big for me and the other one was because the fabric wrinkles easily, even if you iron it. On 30 of September I sent the parcel by Post Office using the label attached in the delivery, but I have not got my refund yet. It has been almost two months without any solution.

Store LocationEzibuy online
EmmaLou

EmmaLouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have gone downhill

NadineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Items returned for refund or reorder no update

First time buyer with Ezibuy. This is a review on the return process. Many items I needed to exchange for a different size. Be aware the items need to be returned to New Zealand (it is stated on their website). They were delivered on the 22/10 October to Ezibuy returns address in Qld. You do not receive any updates from Ezibuy on this process online. After query last week today I have received email 15-20 working days to be received and processed (so 3-4 weeks). Even though they are working with Covid delays I still think this is a long time before you even know they have it.

Nadine

Update: Still no confirmation of returned items listed yet. Over 4 weeks now.

Di C

Di CSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service after incorrect sized item received

I received an incorrect size skirt. The size 12 skirt in a size 14 bag. I returned the skirt and requested a size 14. I missed one email requesting further details. When I received an email to post a review I completed a very negative review. I had tried calling and emailing with no response. I located the missed email requesting further details. I responded to the email and within 48 hours I received a response. An apology was received and the size 14 skirt would be sent. Within 7 days I received the skirt. I have ordered from Ezibuy for over 10 years and pleased with the customer service. I hope the individual reviews can be reinstated. The reviews assisted me with ordering the correct size.

Susan Kay

Susan KaySouth West, WA

Ezibuy has changed

To me a long term happy customer, Ezibuy has changed, when ordering I noticed individual customers reviews were missing, the reviews helped me decide on ordering
My last order for 4 items is a disappointment, usually I received my orders within 7 days
I recieved one item 2 weeks after ordering
I finally received 3 more items
One shirt is missing and I received an ugly black and white knitted dress, something I would never order
One of the tee shirts I received is a pink and white stripe, the material is so thin you can see through it
I have sent 2 emails days ago with no reply

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Improve quality and bring back customer reviews!

I have been a customer Of Ezibuy for many years and over the last few months I have noticed the quality of the materials have dropped drastically. Also the reviews by other customers helped me choose the sizing as some items are large or small make. I have decided not to buy from Ezibuy unless they have improve the quality of the items, bring back the customer reviews and improve their customer service.

sapphire

sapphire

Used to be so good. Now in race to bottom

Sunnycoastgirl

SunnycoastgirlAU

Not worth the time, quality not great

I spent a considerable time shopping for new items, made the order and waited, one of the parcels arrived within the week but the other took several weeks. Once received, I thought the overall quality of the items to be average, and they are oversized for me, so I had to return most of them. Unfortunately this process took about 6 weeks, I posted them off straight away and they sat at a distribution centre in Redbank waiting for the next shipment to New Zealand. I waited 6 weeks before I finally got refund. This is too slow, I would not bother going through this process again, its not worth it.

Store Locationonline

Deanne.M

Deanne.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ezibuy- A Gradual decline

Elizabeth Neal

Sad decline of a once great business

EziBuy has lost me as a customer. Removal of reviews and what can only be described as dreadful customer service has seen many loyal customers abandon this business. It is sad to see the decline of a once great business and the obvious apathy of EziBuy management towards their customers. In a time when we are all doing much more online shopping you would think they would be doing all they can to win business. Here’s a little free advice EziBuy, listen to your customers if you want to keep your business profitable.

Store LocationOnline
SizingSlightly small
BonicaP

BonicaPAustralian Capital Territory

No reviews, no customers

I like many others am disappointed to see the product reviews removed. I always checked the reviews before I purchased. I also think the reviews were very fair and genuinely about informing others about features of the products that weren’t included in the generic marketing descriptions.

I purchased nearly all my clothing from Ezibuy over the last few years. Without reviews and if refunds are as slow as people say that is about to change.

Also now I’ve read the reviews here about the change of ownership I understand why I suddenly started receiving emails from the other Mosaic brands. I didn’t know why I was receiving emails from stores I’d never purchased from or agreed to receive emails from.

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have not paid for product

Product delivered over a year ago has still not been paid. So many promises and now not responding to emails. Extremely unprofessional. This company is still placing orders they cannot pay for.

Where are the reviews?

As a preferred EziBuyAU customer I will not be buying anymore until reviews return. They are an essential part of online shopping and contain valuable information which customers need . Bad move EziBuyAU!

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

GOODBYE EZIBUY

I have been a customer of Ezibuy for many years and becoming more dissatisfied with their service. I have returned 2 orders recently due to terrible quality and still can’t get a refund. Emails go unanswered and no one answered the phone.
Finally I received an email which says that returns from Australia go to a central depot where they are collected in a cage. Only when that cage is full is it sent to NZ and then sorted and processed for the refund.
Naturally they then blame COVID for delays in sending the freight to NZ!
They don’t have these problems taking my money when I buy something - that goes through instantly!
They have lost me as a customer through their incompetence.

Raj O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bring Back Reviews. Be Honest.

Have been a customer for over 20 years. Used to love this site and recommended it to everyone. However in the last 18 months or so the quality has really gone downhill, workmanship, fabric, sizing accuracy. But the reviews were so helpful in navagating this so was still confident in ordering. Now they have taken the reviews away I will no longer be ordering. And why lie and say it is a technical issue? Rubbish. We are not stupid. You have lost confidence in what you sell. Now you are losing customers!!

Kerry L

Kerry LSydney, NSW

No reviews no buy

I thought the reviews had changed location and couldn’t locate. Glad I googled and found this website. Sad that they removed. Like everyone else here I relied upon others experience to determine correct sizing. Will no longer use. Also disappointing they haven’t reinstated pick up from Big W stores!

Mimmy

Mimmy

Where's my order !!

Store LocationOn line

Couldn't even buy product

Reviews removed

Long term ezibuy customer. No more. Was told over a month ago by Ezibuy that reviews had disappeared due to glitch with website. Obviously a straight out lie. Would seem to be the end of a once excellent business. Shame.

Marg

Margasked

How long does it take to get a refund?? I sent $400 worth of items back 4-5 weeks ago and have heard nothing!!!! Unacceptable!!! If they do this to everyone they can collect a nice little profit on that money.

Nadine

I'm over 4 weeks waiting on items to be changed in size and one for refund. The customer service said 15-20 business days.

Elizabeth Nealasked

Can anyone suggest other online clothing sites for mature women that they have had good experiences with?

Suzanne R.

I have just put an order in to tulio.com.au. The prices are very reasonable and some of the clothes are Australian made. They are based in Queensland. Can’t tell you about quality yet. blue bungalow.com.au is another Queensland based company selling online.

Raj O.

Hi Elizabeth. I also like Blue Bungalow, although they are more expensive and don't have such a big range. BUT they are Australian based, good quality, easy to use, very quick on delivery, even during Covid. And they refund promptly. Easy to find on line.

thina

thinaasked

i bought something in ezbuy and it says that the item is not availble anymore but i already paid for it..my money was send back on my ezbuy account but i dont know how to get or use it again to purchase can u help me how

Raj O.

You will have to ring them and have all your details ready. Then demand a full refund, to the card you purchased on. If not successful Consumer Affairs can assist you.

Get an answer from our members and EziBuy representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands