Verified🏆 2024 Award

Andrew Arthur
Andrew Arthur

anatolieposteuca
anatolieposteuca

Good overall, will buy again

Fabulous quality, and good customer service. Will buy again and already recommended to friends and family.
Hfurxjr Y.
Hfurxjr Y.

better than our ikea bed

Their pineflex bunk bed is so good. It's much better than the Ikea bed we purchased and the price is only 30%! Amazing!
carloboyle0
carloboyle0

pineflex bunk bed

Very happy with the pineflex bunk bed, price is so cheap and quality is extremely good.
Connie
Connie

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY!!!!

Awful product and customer service. Bed was badly damaged in multiple places. Looked like it was second hand and had been built before. Holes weren't drilled properly, instructions missing multiple components.
Bed was extremely unstable once built and wasn't safe enough for child to sleep in. Ended up having to take apart bed and all pieces are now sitting in my garage.
Customer service was terrible, no contact phone number or ability to talk to someone even though we requested assistance multiple times. No evidence of a resolution just precanned responses to email requests. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY!!!! Show details
Huihon N.
Huihon N.

great mo loft beds

Really sturdy, great concept. Well made. The 3 granddaughters love it. Show details
Sadiya L.
Sadiya L.

UP Armchair

The fabric and design of the UP Armchair are absolutely fabulous! I am completely in love with it. It’s so comfortable that I never want to leave it, and my cat feels the same way!
sydneyrobbins943
sydneyrobbins943

pineflex bunk bed

Website is east to navigate. Very happy with what received given such a cheap price!
Robert Barber L.
Robert Barber L.

Above average company

Product as described. Customer service can be improved especially when answering my installation questions.
Peter M.
Peter M.

High-Quality Mattress and Great Customer Service

Def an exceptional shopping experience from start to finish. User-friendly website, easy to find what I was looking for. Their customer service team was responsive and helpful, answering all my questions promptly. Delivery was on time, and the quality of the mattress exceeded my expectations.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.

breezie loft beds

Installation took awhile but happy that Kids really love their breezie loft beds. Shipping was super fast, we ordered the pre-order but the beds arrived much earlier than we expected. thank you ezspae
Maxwell Bejarano X.
Maxwell Bejarano X.

Lovely mo loft bed, happy with what I received

Fantastic loft bed, very happy with the pull-out large desk, super handy for me.
Sustainable B and B
Sustainable B and B2 posts

Missing parts

The admin don't seem to take the problem seriously the there are 2 parts missing. These are the 2 MDF panels that when the bed is closed it makes the unit look like a wall unit. Their answer so far to the problem is by asking for photos of all parts delivered which have no relevance to the 2 missing panels. Can you amagine taking photos of all the parts after the bed has been assembled?? The problem can be solved by supplying the 2 missing panels. It's not rocket science.
Annonymous
AnnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

UNRELIABLE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY

If I can, I would give ZERO stars to them. Their company is extremely unreliable, sent me a damaged item which I ordered in December, and up till today, I’ve yet to receive the replacement even though they said a month ago that it was dispatch. Please avoid this company at all cost! I spent $1.5k and I still can’t build my bed as the customer service continuously tell me lies after lies! I’m here waiting for 4 months to build my bed, and tbh it honestly feels like a scam to me now, can someone please point out to me which higher authority I should go to in order to get my money back??
hunter s.
hunter s.

The stools are of good quality. Colours match our living room

The stools are of good quality. Colours match our living room.