EzSpace

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.3

139 reviews · Statistics

84% · 11722 · 16%
Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (39)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cary P.
Cary P.

Highly recommend this company

I highly recommend the mo loft bed to anyone want to maximize living space without compromising on style or quality. Looks amazing and super helpful functionality.
Archard C.
Archard C.

Great quality and lovely design

Happy with our purchase. The loft bed just looks like what's advertised. Although the shipping time frame needs some improvement, was hoping to receive it by Dec but it arrived late Jan.
Dan
DanSouth Australia2 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Mark B
Mark BVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 - 6 days delivery when ordering, 1 to 4 weeks via chat, still waiting

As per other reviews, the delivery process is horrendous. The website quotes a few different delivery timeframes, including a 2 - 6 days when you place the order. In reality, that is literally the last mile service and doesn't include dispatch and transfer. There is no complaints mechanism, with the only communications channel available being the chat session, which is (mostly likely) outsourced to an offshore group as EzSpace operate in a few countries. Show details
Jamie I.
Jamie I.

eZspace up armchair

incredibly comfortable! offers excellent back support, making it perfect for reading or working on my laptop.
Yourdj K.
Yourdj K.

Great quality and lovely design

Very pleased with the wallbed; a perfect fit for our space.
Mohammad Shaker Ullah C.
Mohammad Shaker Ullah C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst nightmare!

Waiting for last 6 months for TEOM BUNK. Every time I contact they give me another date. Not sure where should I complain. Worst shopping experience in my life.
Dilaho T.
Dilaho T.

Good, I am happy

Very quick shipping. happy with waht I received. Price is fair considering its quality. I bought the toem bunk bed for my kids, work well so far.
Devin W.
Devin W.

I'm falling in love with our Meadow Armchairs!!!!

Love, love, love this armchair! It's not only comfortable but also adds a touch of elegance to my room. The armrests are at the perfect height, and the fabric is very soft! The packaging was top-notch and reflected the high quality of the product. Definitely a great purchase and I highly recommend it!
Cedric T.
Cedric T.2 posts

ezspce wallbed

Their assembly instructions were a bit confusing, which made the setup process longer than anticipated. Despite this minor hiccup, the wall bed is comfortable and the design is space-efficient. Would recommend for anyone looking to maximize their living area.
Lloyd W.
Lloyd W.

Perfect, very happy with my purchase

Can't fault anything at all. Great looking and solid made. Will revisit.
Thiago S.
Thiago S.

Worth the money

This Nobu wall bed plus desk is great! It's super handy for working from home and makes juggling kid duties a whole lot easier.
Gopi K.
Gopi K.

Love the desk and the stair

We got our bunk bed from eBay and then stumbled upon this company, so we just ordered the team desk and stairs for the kids. The quality is pretty decent, though I'm not a huge fan of the flat-pack stuff. It'd be great if it came pre-assembled, so we wouldn't have to put it together ourselves.
Lena B.
Lena B.

Zufrieden mit dem TEOM Loft Bett

Wir sind zufrieden mit dem Kauf des TEOM Loft Betts; es ist praktisch mit seinem Schreibtisch und den Regalen, und die stabile Qualität ist beruhigend. Es erforderte zusätzliche Käufe, aber es ist ein gemütlicher, effizienter Raum für unseren Sohn.
Durrell S.
Durrell S.2 posts

will give 5 star if delivered timel6

It is a great product with accurate measurements; it fits our small bedroom perfectly. It's unfortunate, though, that the delivery service couldn't arrange for it to arrive on my daughter's birthday.