75% · 31 · 25%

Local Reception
3.7

keone
keoneSydney, NSW2 posts

horrible customer and lies about refunds

I bought a sim from these guys that wouldn't activate and when I approached them about it they said they would refund me but the refund never appeared even after I went back to them. They kept saying they had processed it and then stopped responding. No refund ever came Show details
EzySim Prepaid Mobile   DM
ViJ
ViJ

Great Experience

EzySim has been easy to use from the very beginning.
Mobile Network Coverage is great and has been reliable. Having an eSim meant I was up and running with a new service within a few minutes. Show details ·  1
Arjun V.
Arjun V.Sydney, NSW

Cake walk to connect and so light on pocket

I use the Ezysim service for my mum who is visiting me from overseas. It took me less than 5 mins to set up a new SIM (Without having to wait in long airport queues). The eSIM capability allowed me to connect seamlessly while making sure her existing number was still active if she needed it. Internet speed is excellent. All for under $20. Show reply
Sami
Sami

Good minutes to Sri Lanka

I have purchased and use it for Sri Lanka 500 mins and 45GB data. Easy to connect with esim. Show details ·  1