EzyTrail Camper Trailers QLD

4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)
Peter F.

Peter F.North Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond service from Clem

popped in to look at ezytrail campers some time ago and was impressed with the honesty from Clem , after a few more visits a decision was made and Clem secured the camper, a stirling gt mk2 and gave me a no push sale , can't recommend a more honest and knowledgeable manager explaining all there is about the brand and model we selected , thankyou mate very happy AAA+

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Store Locationtownsville
Ray

RayNorth Queensland, QLD

This is Perfect

We have just taken delivery of our brand new Ezitrail Parks 13 & are extremely pleased with our purchase. Clem went above & beyond to make sure that the van was perfect & made sure that we understood how everything worked. He has been with us the whole time from picking a model, the ordering, answering all our questions & letting us know where it was with the different stages of progression. His professionalism & knowledge is outstanding..........Thank you Clem for putting our minds at ease on so many different levels......
Ray & Kaye

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Store LocationTownsville Qld
Phillip Jordan

Phillip JordanNorth Queensland, QLD

Can not wait to finally use it!

I picked up a Parkes 13 from Clem at Ezytrail in Townsville, i couldn't be happier with the service and his professionalism.
He quickly sorted out some minor issues ( was a demo model ) for me without any dramas.
Just have to wait for Coronavirus :( to pass to enjoy my new toy.
Overall i am very happy with the Parkes 13 and Clem,
Thanks to Ezytrail for a great product and an easy going, honest salesman.
Cheers Clem.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Store LocationTownsville, Nth Qld
Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how EzyTrail Camper Trailers QLD compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Brian and Margaret

Brian and MargaretFar North Queensland, QLD

We purchased a new Stirling Z MK2 in February 2020 from Clem at the Townsville branch. Clem was helpful and easy to deal with while we were assessing our options from the range on display and finally making our purchase. There was no over the top sales pressure at any time. When we got the camper home to Cairns I noticed that the jockey wheel had a collapsed bearing. I notified Clem who replaced it without any hesitation. We are yet to travel and the camper has only been towed from Townsville to Cairns and set up at home at the time of writing, so far no problems.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Store LocationEasytrail Townsville Branch
Jarren

JarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our purchase and the service provided by clem

We purchased a new stirling Gt Mk2 from Clem in townsville! We found he was great to deal with. He was helpful through out our purchase and always put us first to get everything done smoothly and as soon as possible. It was good we were able to see most the range on display which made it easier to make a decision and to see what we liked and what we didnt about each camper. This made it easier to make the decision the camper is unreal we love it the colour is amazing.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Paul

PaulNorth Queensland, QLD

Good service

We have had our Stirling Mk2 Camper just on 12 months
Having completed a 5000km trip we had brake issues
On return to Townsville we contacted Clem at the office, the issue was fixed promptly under warranty hassle free
Clem was a pleasure to deal with

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Rob

RobNorth Queensland, QLD

Lack of comms to start but got better with new managment

Purchased my Parkes 13 after the outdoor show in Townsville early 2019, and was not happy with the previous Townsville's manager as there was bad communications relating to deliveries and product. However the branch was in a changing phase and when the new manager (Clem) took over things got a whole lot better and more honest, I have had the van since August 2019 and have done over 2000km of mix road nothing too heavy in regards to serious off roading. Only upgrade I have made is to the vans suspension which Clem did in no time at all, and it has improved the towing ability greatly.

It has also gone through its first official service and everything is good.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Annon in Brisbane

Annon in BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go elsewhere

A dual fold camper has been good for us as a family with 2 kids but if I had my time again I would buy a different brand. Warranty claims and disgusting customer service has me regretting our purchase often. With little difference between brands, I would spend my money where they appreciate your business, and that has not been my experience with Ezytrail.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedApril 2019
Ken

KenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Parkes 13

Have had our Parkes 13 for a few months now and have had no problems at all. Easy to setup and everything works as it should. We found Tamara and the crew easy to deal with and our van arrived a week earlier than scheduled.

Tony and Diane

Tony and DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal for our needs

We purchased a Parkes 15 two berth from Tamara. After doing a large amount of research, travelling through Queensland and into NSW we found our ideal caravan. Thank you. Tony

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationSunshine Coast

Can't wait to take off .....

EzyTrail
Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Thank you very much Jay, we hope you have a wonderful time camping.
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Ezytrail family.

Our adventures

Before purchasing our Parkes13 we had been looking for awhile for a camper/van and we couldn't compromise and agree together. Then we called into ezytrail at slacks creek and both Crystal and Theo were quite helpful. We then went to the Brisbane show 3 weeks later and were impressed that we were remembered by names which goes a long way. We spoke to the boss from Victoria and were informed about the future upgrades. With all this happy wife happy life and our compromise was made . Even after purchase we have been impressed by the service and updates during the build period and had a guided tour of the new location. Handover with Theo was very relaxed and we were assured that anytime he's only a phone call or email away.

Lincoln LX - LOVE IT!!

We purchased our Lincoln LX Mk 2 from EZYTRAIL BRISBANE and love our new camper. We have had amazing after sales service following the purchase and found Theo and his staff to be really helpful with any questions that we had. We've taken the camper on its first big trip and couldn't be happier. So happy that we chose Ezytrail!!

Albany Z - Couldnt be happier!!

We purchased our first camper from the Brisbane branch. The albany z rear fold and we couldnt be happier. From the moment we started the process to collecting it last weekend everything weny smoothly. Upon setting it up we did notice one of the pins in the stabiliser leg was bent and our gas connection line was not with the camper. I contact Theo straight away and he arranged for these items to be sent directly to us.

BJ BurkeTwin Waters

Disappointment

BJ Burke

Also, after posting my poor review on the eBay website, We had an immediate reply with apologies and promises of rectifying so my wife removed the post. Nothing happened.......they got what they wanted and wiped their hands of us.

Leisha
Leisha

Wow Thanks. I shall stay away.

Camping_lover
Camping_lover

Thanks for your comments. I was looking to buy one this week but was warned off by friends. Thought I would look online and gklad I did. Lucjky their sales process is bad too as I would have bought one this week._

See all EzyTrail Camper Trailers reviews