Fabricoz

Fabricoz

4.4

One of the best customer service ever... I am really happy with my dress dress (selwar kameez).. thank you fabricoz

Kokilap
KokilapCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Very nice original dresses

I just received my order and I must say it is so nice to see good quality fabric and original pakistani suit which is rare to find online. Stitching was good too. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for nice dresses.
Thank you so so much...

moshin k.
moshin k.Sydney, NSW

First time order with Fabricoz

It was my first order with Fabricoz. It was a great experience from placing order to delivery as everything was easy and fast. Delivery was prompt as promised. I really need the items sooner and they delivered just in time. Their customer service team is very good and communicated well all the way. Product was really good with good quality and stitching. Thanks.

Reh
RehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely material and great communication

Ordered 2 outfits for Eid, got them early. Fabulous material, one was perfect other a little too loose but I was still happy with both. Excellent customer service and service and material was better than anything I have found in the shops at great prices.

Wonderful service again

Thank you Fabricoz for your timely delivery. This is my repeat order after some time and the dresses are perfectly stitched and delivered in short time. Good quality and great customer services from order to delivery.

Thanks again :)

Sadaf S.
Sadaf S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality and stitching

Ordered two outfits from here, both received within 2 weeks via DHL express. Stitching was done to perfection so make sure you provide your accurate body measurements since they add a nice leeway of 2 inches. Shazia helped me throughout the process and has been very quick to respond to any inquiry. I am now going to be a regular client!

Uka
UkaSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service

This was my 1st order from Fabricoz. I am really impressed with their customer service, prompt response and timely delivery. I needed my order before the normal 2 week delivery, They went out of their way to ensure customised tailoring and delivery was before the stated 2 weeks. Thank you Fabricoz

Just wonderful

Wonderful service. On time delivery even with Easter in the middle. Great assistance online and garment is exactly as pictured

Puneet Sidhu
Puneet SidhuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful collection, reliable and great customer service.

Beautiful and affordable collection. Great customer service and prompt reply. Delivered in expected time frame. They have collaboration of both Traditional and Indo-western dresses. Great to find everything in one roof both party wear and casual. Highly recommended.

Salma
SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, efficient service for quality outfits

This was my 1st experience ordering from Fabricoz & I’ll say it’s been amazing! Delivery was surprisingly quick! All emails were responded to very quickly! I received the outfit and when I saw it I was so happy! Stitching & quality is so good! The outfit has a great shape & fits perfectly based on measurements I provided. Im so pleased with this purchase. I’ll definitely be ordering in the future! Thank you Fabricoz!

Great quality!

My outfits arrived on time as was indicated! The quality of the dresses were just as described and true to colour on the model pictures. Very happy with my experience!

Strongly recommended

Surprisingly fast delivery of my anarkali suit compare to other online sites I have ever ordered. Perfect fit and exact dimensions of my shirt neck and arms size. I gave special instructions for my bottom pant and it is a wow fit. Not variation of any febric and colour I had chosen. Totally buying from here again. Want to see more in the casual collection. Recommended if you are looking for a trusted and hassel free dress shoping. I love my dress. Thank you Fabricoz!

Efficient and Timely!!

Fabricoz was extremely efficient in their communication, delivery and quality of product! Would recommend it to anyone! Thank you for the promptness of delivery!

Naz
NazSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I have ordered lits of outfits from fabricozand have always had the best service. The garments are extactly what I ordered. Very happy

AMuran
AMuranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy

The measurement was spot on, as if I was measured by the person stitching! First time the fit was a bit off, but Fabricoz fixed this for the following order and I am super happy- absolutely nailed the fit.