Slimline Warehouse

Excellent service.

Website was pretty user friendly. Order was quickly confirmed and despatched. Very impressed with very fast delivery from Melb also. Product looks even better than expected and all necessary tools were included. Very happy with the service.

Great Service

We bought a glass cabinet from Slimline, which came as advertised. Unfortunately the lights didn't work; however, the staff were super responsive and had the issue fixed within a short period of time. Sometimes you can judge a business by their response to customer or product issues. In slimlines' case, they got 100% marks for customer service. I'll definitely be shopping with them again.
Derek Debenham
Qi Crystals, Fossils, Minerals

Portable TV stand

As an NFP, we spend very little on office equipment - buying at sales etc. The mobile screen stand needed to be robust and inexpensive, yet look good. Slimline Warehouse delivered - on all counts. Very happy!

Ideal for any office

Needed a brochure holder and after finding Slimline Warehouse online, they had just what i needed. With an easy ordering process and quick delivery we had it installed and we decided to get another for staff organisation as well. Would be happy to recommend to anyone.

Great Service and always helpful

We have purchased a number of Stand up desks for our teachers in the past 6 months. Online site was easy to follow and quick to what we required.They are very helpful and the delivery turn around is fast and efficient! We will definitely keep purchasing more for our school.

Helpful Service and Great Product

My husband and I have a design consultancy overseas. As our eight staff sit for long hours, we decided to purchase Sit-Stand desks for everyone. My experience with Slimline Warehouse, by email and online, was all positive, courteous and prompt. As Slimline don't ship overseas, we worked out an arrangement for Slimline to deliver the desks to an international shipper. The delivery was on time and hassle free. The product is excellent, and the company directors and employees are able to sit or stand during the day whenever they prefer. I am sure this will be beneficial for everyone's health and well being. Also the plain black Sit-Stand desks look great in an office setting. I would not hesitate to purchase from Slimline Warehouse again.

Customer service was very helpful and the goods arrived safely and promptly

I purchased online which was very quick and easy. The online site was well set out and easy to navigate.

Recommend to anyone

Online purchase made quick and easy. Very happy with service and products. recommend to anyone needing office supplies in a hurry

Good quality products

I am the old school type shopper - I googled online, wrote down the phone number and called. Their warehouse was only 20 minutes from me so I arranged to go down and pick up the A1 Frame. The online site was easy to navigate; the customer service to sell the equipment was good; and the warehouse guys also supplied good service helping me to get the product out of the box to check it before carrying it to my car. When I needed another A1 Frame a few months later I did not hesitate to return to this company.

Great Prices and Service

Online purchase quick and easy process. Fast delivery recommend shopping here!
Product good quality at a great price. Very happy with service and product.

I love my work station and I love my job again.

This product came just in time – I was at my sits end in a job that I loved however I just couldn’t stand my workstation. Now I can. I can stand it, I can sit it, I can both stand it and sit it at the same time – I call it stitting.

Everything made simple.

We have been ordering off Slimline for almost 2 years and each occasion has been simple, personal and quick! Product choice has been great and I love the photos of the items.

Quick and Easy

Very simple to order, quick delivery. Super easy. I would recommend any one to buy things from these guys. Very happy

great service and product

great service and product selection. plenty to chose from on their website. ordering process pretty straight forward. the quality of the print and framing is very good

Great products and service

We use Slimline Warehouse at every opportunity as they have an extensive range of stock with great pricing, a user friendly online shop and quick delivery. The product information on the website is second to none and on the odd occasion we need to call, their customer support team are excellent. Highly recommend.

Fast, efficient service at great prices

I have bought two different sets of click frames from Slim Warehouse. The prices are much cheaper then the competitors and the delivery is extra fast. Highly recommended.

Great Product Range for any event

Purchased online, so simple and easy and delivered in no time at all. Just fantastic so quick and easy to use and products are always great quality.

great service and quick delivery

We use Slimline regularly for our marketing products and they always deliver (and quickly!). Product range is good and customer service is really helpful. Highly recommend these guys.

Great products

I love slimline, Great products, Easy to order, delivered on time and really quickly. Any problems which has been one was fixed quickly and a new part sent out. I would highly recommend using Slimline as you will not be disappointed with your purchase. Love all the updates and great specials on offer.

Always speedy delivery and quality products

I have made multiple purchases online for work and we have always experienced speedy deliveryand the products are a great quality. Will continue to use.

I am hoping your postage is super fast at the price it was $31 for makers! I am unsure of the weight but it does seem quite pricey. I didn't expect it to be that much & just clicked my way through PayPal without paying too much attention, so totally my own fault but if I had been paying more attention, I would have thought twice before purchasing. I really need the pens asap, if they arrive quickly I will probably get over the shock of the postage costs.
Hi Sacha, I hope this finds you well. We offer a door to door courier service here at Slimline Warehouse and delivery time frames and prices are advertised on our website. As you live in regional WA prices and delivery are usually a little more as we are based in Melbourne. Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding your delivery. We are more than happy to assist. sales@slimlinewarehouse.com.au Kind regards SLW Team

Similar listings