Listing monitored by Slimline Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (52)

Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Speedy delivery.

Great service from Sales '6'. :) Amazing product knowledge. So professional you couldn't fault it. Delivered very fast between capital cities. Will be back for sure and highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I would have liked this equipment years ago

I have just sent a review some minutes ago T.M.Gray please refer previous review I do not see the point of writing a second review

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alana S.Slimline Warehouse

Deceptive photo used on height adjustable sign. Expensive postage.

Heidi M.
Heidi M.

Aimee B.
Aimee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Yes! The best experience all round, they are leading the marketing and others should take note. The best Website!!!

From a mobile view it’s the best I’ve seen; they pack a lot of information on one page which is really easy on the eye, love the moving product pictures they drew me in to my next purchase, it’s great to click a category and see the range with specials first, just beautiful and my product that arrived was what was written on the website thanks for the metric measurements too! The best online experience I’ve date had to date.

Rod Larkin
Rod LarkinHunter Region, NSW

I ordered a White Metal Suggestion Box on line

The Suggestion Box arrived around 1 week later and I was very happy with the quality of the product and service from Slimline Warehouse. I have recently bought a product by a competitor and Slimline's service and follow up was far superior. I will tell my friends about your company and wouldn't hesitate in using you again.
Kind Regards
Rod Larkin
Tea Gardens, NSW

Alana S.Slimline Warehouse

Hi Rod, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Kind Regards,
Alana

Pei chia Su
Pei chia SuSydney, NSW

Beautiful quality and fast shipping

I ordered two magazine racks and these items arrived so fast within 4 days with great quality. I definitely will come back again and really recommend this shop :))

Alana S.Slimline Warehouse

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Monica

WHAT A STUFF AROUND - I was forced to give at least one star. I wouldn't have given any otherwise!!

I THINK THE HEADLINE SAYS IT ALL although the profanity was removed. I ordered my goods which have never been delivered. I have called up on three separate occasions to chase up. No notes in system and they wont give my my money back. Essentially I have paid for goods never received - Thieves!!!!!!!

Monica

Your comment essentially had no substance or solutions to my issue. It does not resolve anything.

Tony D.Perth, WA

Service was what it should be.

I just wanted to say YOU GUYS ROCK!

I placed my order with you on Friday from Western Australia and the order arrived on Monday! Do you have a warehouse in Perth?
With all the Covid stuff going on I'm blown away how efficiently you got our order to us.

The product I purchased is exactly what i was hoping for and i believe it was for a reasonable price.

Thank you very much.

Alana S.Slimline Warehouse

Hi Tony, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Our only warehouse is located in Melbourne! We use a courier service, we are so glad we were able to get your delivery out to you promptly!

Kind Regards,
Alana

Tony D.

When one considers the issues we have with a pandemic and border restrictions Slimline and your courier needs a pat on the back. Well done.

Fantastic Service

Very easy website to navigate with prompt service. We had a part missing but after a quick phone call, it was soon located and shipped out. Great after-service is definitely the sign of a professional company. Would definitely use them again.

Shaun
ShaunSydney, NSW

Speedy Delivery - Great Service

Items arrives quickly, and a brief product mix up resulted in correct items dispatched with only one day delay. Customer Service Team (Melroy in particular) was exceedingly professional and responded to every call and email with speed and efficiency. Highly recommend - would use again without questions. Thanks Melroy for your awesome service!

DeborahPerth, WA

Goods advertised did not match what was sent and to get them to agree to refund and return is a disgraceful process -

they are unhelpful they have received the goods back and still want to keep my money for 28 days before crediting me and then are only refunding a portion of it and not the full amount even after I had to pay for freight to return the goods - do not use these people - do not buy from them and do not expect any decent service from them if you do - REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE!

Tarja Barnes
Tarja BarnesNorth Queensland, QLD

would not recommend

Ordered two products. Shipping address was not taken correctly so I got an irate delivery man ringing me standing at the at wrong address trying to deliver my goods on two separate occasions when they had the wrong town. Finally sorted that out & 1 item turned up & didn't fit but they would not return the product and shipping cost me more than the product itself because the flag holders only fit their particular flags & the 2nd product honestly does not appear to be great quality. will not be using this company again. customer service was not all that polite either with my concerns.

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service & Prompt Delivery

Extremely helpful to deal with. Alyssa's prompt & detailed calls and emails ensured we received the product best suited to our needs, and in a timely manner. Great stuff Alyssa! Complete customer satisfaction from my end! Hopefully your management reads this and is aware of your efforts.

rehalt
rehaltVictoria

Bad experience

The item was arrived already scratched, payed postage for delivery back and money still not refunded. It is one of the worst customer service seen in Australia, never buy anything from this company.

AHS
AHSSydney, NSW

Great Affordable Products. Amazing Customer Service!

Easy to use website. The products are really affordable and good quality. We needed to exchange a product and the process was so easy thanks to the customer service team. Would definitely recommend!

Read more reviews - page 2