Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible customer relations

Purchase a few poster hangers online and picked them up from the warehouse myself. Everything ran smoothly until I unpacked and one was completely malfunctioning so I contacted via email to hoping have a refund issued. After numerous times trying to contact them over the course of now a year(!!!!!!), I have been promised I will have someone contact me but have just been ignored countless times. After expressing my extreme frustration, they have come up blank and I will never purchase again. If I do not hear back soon as this time frame is completely unreasonable not to mention illegal to not grant a refund for faulty good, I will be taking this further.

Sinead

SineadSydney, NSW

Complaint which ended in a 5 star review

We ordered white boards for our office. However upon opening them, we realised they were damaged.
Melroy from the Customer servicer department provided a great service. We sent photographic evidence of the damage and Slim line offered to replace them immediately. Easy to get in contact with and fast responses. We will definitely be return customers.

Luke

LukeNorth Queensland, QLD

service was very poor, over 1 month before i got half my order delivered

I ordered 4 A frames for my company,
the emails that i sent to approve proof where clearly lost by slimline, as they where in my sent box.
when the order did turn up i only got 2 of the A frames out of the 4.
its now a waiting game to see if the other 2 ever arrive

Alison Baker

Alison Baker

Damaged products returned but only half the money refunded.

Yet again I am having to chase up Slimline Warehouse. I bought one badly damaged Aframe. As I was in a hurry for the board (I had a sign writer waiting) I stupidly bought another and it was more damaged than the first. After sending lots of photos they finally agreed to collect and take back both. Yep! You guessed it. They only refunded ONE. WHY? I have NO idea. I can do without this time wasting run around but I won't give up.
These ppl buy dodgy products from China then don't check them before they sell them to us.

Southcare Inc

Southcare IncPerth, WA

Great service, highly recommend!

Thank you for being so efficient, from the call center where I was given detailed information and advice on a product I was looking for, through website order process, to timely (day earlier!) delivery and perfect product. Well done.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

pathetic - product was a waste of money!!!! zero stars

We purchased two A1 Clip Frame A-Boards inv 273847.
We finally got the posters delivered this week and in the first use condensation built up on the poster- it was not a rainy or hot day. On the second day the poster stuck to the lens as per the photos. the plastic melted in a 20 degree day in a shady part of the street and the other melted onto the poster inside the store
These posters were printed at Vistaprint a reputable company.
the company refused our emails and dismissed us outright...

DO NOY BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!

Coastline RV

Coastline RVSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT JOB

Sharon

Sharon

Brochure Holders

Easy to navigate the online store making it easy for the first time customer.
Great range of products available, and good price.
The product that we received was fabulous. We would definitely buy from Slimline again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent range and great customer service

The website is well laid out and has plenty of options for iPad stands and enclosures. Delivery could be a bit quicker however the customer service we receieve has been excellent.

Big man

Big manSydney, NSW

wall mounted ashtray

The whole process from Online shopping to shipping and quality of product received was excellent..will be using this company gain in the future and would recommend to anyone going forward

alexi82

alexi82North Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy ordering. Brilliant

Easy to deal with, quick shipping. Great! Will definitely shop With them Again. Their website. Is also easy to use. The products purchased were as described and are doing the job well

Not Happy

Not HappySydney, NSW

Delivery a JOKE

The instructions for erecting the easel were unclear and the print is difficult to read as the font is extremely small. Your delivery promise was a joke. Direct Couriers finally delivered the package on Fri 10th at 12.15pm.
They tried delivering 4 times; despite us giving consent to leave the parcel in the porch after the 1st driver left a notification. Consecutive drivers either couldn't find the address, had their phones turned off, even another note left..... what can I say apart from total incompetence. If it were my business I'd be changing couriers.

James H.Slimline Warehouse

It is exactly what we need

Easy to use website providing all the information I needed without having to make a call.
Can't wait to see our new A Frame and advertise our business.
Thanks for your help Slimline - Great products to choose from.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Broken arrivals and refusal to make good.

We purchased over $3300 worth of acrylic stands/sign holders for a client.
2x broken frames found initially (and replaced by this supplier)

also
1x box arrived completely broken
4x A1 signs arrived without metal stand-off plugs

As the client didn't open the goods immediately, Slimline Warehouse refused to make good on the metal standoff plugs (further cost to us of $100+ freight), which were missing from the order. In addition to this, they took the hard line that the plugs were supplied (false).

I've never encountered so many failings in breakage and missing stock before.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great company, easy to buy from.

Easy to navigate webpage with lots of products with detailed information and a shipping calculator. I had to ring direct, to order the product I wanted as I needed to pay via direct deposit and the customer service (Jordan) was prompt and efficient. I've bought from Slimline Warehouse when I worked at a previous business and I will continue to buy from them.

Stew

StewSouth Australia

100% correct

Slimline Warehouse has a huge range of well priced items.
Shipping was super fast and every order I've ever with them placed has been correct and well packaged for protection.
Very happy!

hermann_r_loos

hermann_r_loosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The experience was perfect.

My experience today was perfect because the customer service officer knew exactly who I was even though my purchase today was after my last purchase back in July 2014. Thank you very much for the service and the very quick response over the phone, please keep the good service going.

5 stars = excellent

First time visitor and user, when I rang I was very impressed with the customer service and flexibility and help that was extended to me. Will definitely come back and recommend.

Deb

DebGoldfields, WA

Great Service!

I was so glad that my google search came up with Slimline Warehouse. The web site is easy to use and they have a great range of products. I found exactly what I was looking for. The customer service people let me know quickly what the freight cost would be and were professional and polite. I will definitely use Slimline Warehouse again and will recommend it to my colleagues and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Every time I ordered it is super simple and speedy!

The few times a year that I order through Slimline Warehouse are always hassle free and items are delivered in a timely fashion. Prices are always competitive and the easy of transactions makes me return year after year!