Slimline Warehouse

Delivery a JOKE

The instructions for erecting the easel were unclear and the print is difficult to read as the font is extremely small. Your delivery promise was a joke. Direct Couriers finally delivered the package on Fri 10th at 12.15pm.
They tried delivering 4 times; despite us giving consent to leave the parcel in the porch after the 1st driver left a notification. Consecutive drivers either couldn't find the address, had their phones turned off, even another note left..... what can I say apart from total incompetence. If it were my business I'd be changing couriers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It is exactly what we need

Easy to use website providing all the information I needed without having to make a call.
Can't wait to see our new A Frame and advertise our business.
Thanks for your help Slimline - Great products to choose from.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Broken arrivals and refusal to make good.

We purchased over $3300 worth of acrylic stands/sign holders for a client.
2x broken frames found initially (and replaced by this supplier)

also
1x box arrived completely broken
4x A1 signs arrived without metal stand-off plugs

As the client didn't open the goods immediately, Slimline Warehouse refused to make good on the metal standoff plugs (further cost to us of $100+ freight), which were missing from the order. In addition to this, they took the hard line that the plugs were supplied (false).

I've never encountered so many failings in breakage and missing stock before.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great company, easy to buy from.

Easy to navigate webpage with lots of products with detailed information and a shipping calculator. I had to ring direct, to order the product I wanted as I needed to pay via direct deposit and the customer service (Jordan) was prompt and efficient. I've bought from Slimline Warehouse when I worked at a previous business and I will continue to buy from them.

100% correct

Slimline Warehouse has a huge range of well priced items.
Shipping was super fast and every order I've ever with them placed has been correct and well packaged for protection.
Very happy!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The experience was perfect.

My experience today was perfect because the customer service officer knew exactly who I was even though my purchase today was after my last purchase back in July 2014. Thank you very much for the service and the very quick response over the phone, please keep the good service going.

5 stars = excellent

First time visitor and user, when I rang I was very impressed with the customer service and flexibility and help that was extended to me. Will definitely come back and recommend.

Great Service!

I was so glad that my google search came up with Slimline Warehouse. The web site is easy to use and they have a great range of products. I found exactly what I was looking for. The customer service people let me know quickly what the freight cost would be and were professional and polite. I will definitely use Slimline Warehouse again and will recommend it to my colleagues and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Every time I ordered it is super simple and speedy!

The few times a year that I order through Slimline Warehouse are always hassle free and items are delivered in a timely fashion. Prices are always competitive and the easy of transactions makes me return year after year!

so easy

my recent experience with slimline warehouse was so easy. easy to navigate around website / easy to order / easy to find and purchase exactly what i am after. definitely used them again

As ordered and delivered ASAP

I have used Slimline on a few occasions and find the store very easy to navigate given the number of products available
There was a wide range of products to choose from in the category I was looking at
The quality of the product was as expected - I should get a number of years use out of them

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Delivery charges outrageous ...

I ordered a $22 entry box in cardboard today from Slimline. I was at fault in not double checking the final amount that I had to pay to purchase the item. While the item was only $22 I ended up paying $43.12 for delivery fees. I rang up within half an hour and said I no longer wanted the item given the fees for breaking a carton and having it posted to South Australia. I was told I could no longer return the item. I will strongly SUGGEST to anyone I know NOT to use your services in the future. In my opinion you are revenue raising rather than actively trying to serve your customers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Tracey, Thank you for your review. We very much welcome all feedback and are continually improving our systems and procedures. Due to our expedited systems to dispatch orders same day, we generally cannot cancel an order once it has been processed. With the amount of orders we have being picked, packed and dispatched at any one time, it is near on impossible to stop an order without disrupting the entire system and in turn, delaying other customer’s orders. We are not and have not been deceitful in anyway, All costs associated with your order were presented to you prior to checkout and on all product pages. It was your decision to proceed. You are welcome to return the product for a refund. Just give one of our friendly after sales staff a call if you wish and they will guide you through the process. Apologies again for any confusion and thank you kindly for the feedback.I understand your rules and obligations and I understand that I didnt double check the full amount before I hit the proceed button. If I had rung 5 mins after processing the sale could you have cancelled it then? Just as a question. And could you explain to me why the fees are $30 for transport? I am never charged that with other companies. And why do you charge a $10 carton breaking fee is that for the truck to break the pallet and open it? Or for you to break the pallet in the warehouse? I feel you use a transport company that is charging too much for your customers. Thank you.Hi Tracey, Provided the order was not processed we could have potentially stopped it but as explained previously, once your order is processed our systems do not allow us to cancel. It does state in our terms and conditions; • Please choose carefully and check your requirements prior to checking out. Once orders are processed through our automated express system to meet expedited shipping deadlines, we are unable to make any changes to your order. We offer a door to door courier service, which requires a signature on delivery for added security. Due to the sensitive nature of our products we utilise the services of a specialised courier to hand delivery your order to your door. Time frames are also very fast compared to other carriers. Our courier has been hand-picked to deliver our products with minimal damages. Cheaper couriers have been tried and tested but have failed to deliver in the time frames we advertise and free from damages in some areas. Our freight cost also includes full insurance for your product. The product you have purchased is case packaged in cartons of 5. As you have requested to break that denomination and purchase only 1, a once off break carton fee is applied to cover costs of re-packaging. This is clearly explained on the product page just below the ‘Buy It Now’ button. It also adds a ‘Break Carton Fee’ to your cart so as not to be misleading. I hope this sheds some light on your order. Thanks again.

As described on site.

Did both my orders on line, product was mesh baskets for peg boards on gondola shelving in a new shop set up.Delivery time was outstanding. Product spot on.
An easy and enjoyable process.

Great Service

Staff were very helpful and answered multiple questions. Great customer service, great choice of products and delivery was on time.
The Lectern was as described.
Very easy to use the website and lots of information on each product.

Great service, friendly staff

Their website was very easy to use. Bought a great TV stand and I'm very happy with the product. Staff were very friendly and helpful when I went to purchase and pick up the unit.

I ordered sign material TERRIBLE SERVICE

The promise something and don’t deliver. I contacted the office about a failed delivery and they told me to bad and I had to accept it. He hung up in my face.

Hi Syd, That sounds like you have had a terrible experience with us. It is certainly not something we stand for as we pride ourselves on customer service and after sales support. Could you kindly let me know your order number so I can investigate this further. Alternatively you can email me directly – james@slimlinewarehouse.com.au Thank you

Clothes Hanger SFCRK2B

An amazing range of items on your website. I found the whole process to be seamless. Phone and customer pickup staff was excellent. I will be certainly be buying from your company again in the future.
Doug.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Slimline Warehouse are my first and preferred port of call for marketing supplies.

I've been buying from Slimline Warehouse for nearly 7 years now as part of my job.
Here's my favourite things about them;
1. They have everything. Their vast range of products means that I don't have to shop around different websites and share my payment details with a variety of people.
2. It's easy to find what you want. They have a system where illustrations are grouped so you just click the images that look like the product you want, until it's narrowed down to the one you need.
3. They neatly integrate sizes into their individual listing. So you can still click the one you want, but often still select the exact item inside the listing.
4. They neatly integrate printing services into the listing. It's easy to pick the product, and if it's an item like a teardrop banner, the artwork requirements and guidelines are just right there for you to see and upload your item.
5. Pricing is highly competitive - I honestly don't really bother shopping around.
6. When you check out, everything goes smoothly and the product arrives with no fuss, just like you'd expect. No phone calls to say it's out of stock, like some suppliers.
7. Parts and spares are easy. For example, some of our teardrop banners had a spike that got run over by our landscaper doing the mowing. I simply rang up and got a spare spike. Other suppliers don't carry spares or parts. Still other suppliers carry so many parts on their website that you can't find the actual complete product!
In short, Slimline Warehouse are dependable and make life easier for me!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great choice & variety of products!

We just loved the vast amount of products that we were able to buy, conveniently online! What a great variety of products Slimline Warehouse carry! Will highly recommend to other businesses!

The Full Package!

Easy website, friendly free searches, simple and very quick to make purchases.
Great prices, and super friendly customer service. I wont be bothered looking at other companies. One stop shop.
Anna