Slimline Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (42)

DeborahPerth, WA

Goods advertised did not match what was sent and to get them to agree to refund and return is a disgraceful process -

they are unhelpful they have received the goods back and still want to keep my money for 28 days before crediting me and then are only refunding a portion of it and not the full amount even after I had to pay for freight to return the goods - do not use these people - do not buy from them and do not expect any decent service from them if you do - REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE!

Tarja Barnes

Tarja BarnesNorth Queensland, QLD

would not recommend

Ordered two products. Shipping address was not taken correctly so I got an irate delivery man ringing me standing at the at wrong address trying to deliver my goods on two separate occasions when they had the wrong town. Finally sorted that out & 1 item turned up & didn't fit but they would not return the product and shipping cost me more than the product itself because the flag holders only fit their particular flags & the 2nd product honestly does not appear to be great quality. will not be using this company again. customer service was not all that polite either with my concerns.

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service & Prompt Delivery

Extremely helpful to deal with. Alyssa's prompt & detailed calls and emails ensured we received the product best suited to our needs, and in a timely manner. Great stuff Alyssa! Complete customer satisfaction from my end! Hopefully your management reads this and is aware of your efforts.

rehalt

rehaltVictoria

Bad experience

The item was arrived already scratched, payed postage for delivery back and money still not refunded. It is one of the worst customer service seen in Australia, never buy anything from this company.

AHS

AHSSydney, NSW

Great Affordable Products. Amazing Customer Service!

Easy to use website. The products are really affordable and good quality. We needed to exchange a product and the process was so easy thanks to the customer service team. Would definitely recommend!

Raj S.

Raj S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Product and Horrible services

Defective product and horrible customer service. Dont buy anything from here just waste of money and time. Bogus company. I spend $1600 and received damaged stock. No one is replying from service team.

Paul Anich

Paul AnichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pop Up Counter

I was late getting my order in, the staff went above and beyond expectation to have the item delivered securely and on time. Adrienne provided exceptional service during the transaction.
Product is professionally printed and assembled. Thank you for a great outcome.

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great TV Wall Mount

Just bought one of these TV mounts (TVWM30BK) last week from you, as it was all i could find online to provide the versatility i needed for mounting my TV in the shed being able to work around cupboard doors and shelving.
I put it up last Saturday and set it up. Its perfect! I can't fault it and all its functionality and quality. Your service with fast delivery was excellent as well. Thanks,

Fantastic !

Fantastic ! Our pull up banner arrived so soon after order and is perfect ! The staff were easy to contact, very prompt and friendly, as they have been with all our previous products from them. 5 stars !

seqk9rescueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Donation Box with Lock

Order arrived quickly, was securely packaged. We have purchased these boxes in the past, you cant go past the price, value and fast service. Great company to deal with all online so can order after hours which is a bonus.

Order No: 292962

Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible customer relations

Purchase a few poster hangers online and picked them up from the warehouse myself. Everything ran smoothly until I unpacked and one was completely malfunctioning so I contacted via email to hoping have a refund issued. After numerous times trying to contact them over the course of now a year(!!!!!!), I have been promised I will have someone contact me but have just been ignored countless times. After expressing my extreme frustration, they have come up blank and I will never purchase again. If I do not hear back soon as this time frame is completely unreasonable not to mention illegal to not grant a refund for faulty good, I will be taking this further.

Sinead

SineadSydney, NSW

Complaint which ended in a 5 star review

We ordered white boards for our office. However upon opening them, we realised they were damaged.
Melroy from the Customer servicer department provided a great service. We sent photographic evidence of the damage and Slim line offered to replace them immediately. Easy to get in contact with and fast responses. We will definitely be return customers.

Luke

LukeNorth Queensland, QLD

service was very poor, over 1 month before i got half my order delivered

I ordered 4 A frames for my company,
the emails that i sent to approve proof where clearly lost by slimline, as they where in my sent box.
when the order did turn up i only got 2 of the A frames out of the 4.
its now a waiting game to see if the other 2 ever arrive

Alison Baker

Alison Baker

Damaged products returned but only half the money refunded.

Yet again I am having to chase up Slimline Warehouse. I bought one badly damaged Aframe. As I was in a hurry for the board (I had a sign writer waiting) I stupidly bought another and it was more damaged than the first. After sending lots of photos they finally agreed to collect and take back both. Yep! You guessed it. They only refunded ONE. WHY? I have NO idea. I can do without this time wasting run around but I won't give up.
These ppl buy dodgy products from China then don't check them before they sell them to us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Alana C.Slimline Warehouse
Southcare Inc

Southcare IncPerth, WA

Great service, highly recommend!

Thank you for being so efficient, from the call center where I was given detailed information and advice on a product I was looking for, through website order process, to timely (day earlier!) delivery and perfect product. Well done.

Find out how Slimline Warehouse compares to other Online Shops

pathetic - product was a waste of money!!!! zero stars

We purchased two A1 Clip Frame A-Boards inv 273847.
We finally got the posters delivered this week and in the first use condensation built up on the poster- it was not a rainy or hot day. On the second day the poster stuck to the lens as per the photos. the plastic melted in a 20 degree day in a shady part of the street and the other melted onto the poster inside the store
These posters were printed at Vistaprint a reputable company.
the company refused our emails and dismissed us outright...

DO NOY BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Coastline RV

Coastline RVSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT JOB

Sharon

Sharon

Brochure Holders

Easy to navigate the online store making it easy for the first time customer.
Great range of products available, and good price.
The product that we received was fabulous. We would definitely buy from Slimline again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent range and great customer service

The website is well laid out and has plenty of options for iPad stands and enclosures. Delivery could be a bit quicker however the customer service we receieve has been excellent.

Big man

Big manSydney, NSW

wall mounted ashtray

The whole process from Online shopping to shipping and quality of product received was excellent..will be using this company gain in the future and would recommend to anyone going forward