Slimline Warehouse

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Slimline Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (53)

Extremely poor customer service and no empathy to any business in COVID times.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Alana S.Slimline WarehouseSend a private message

Description and photo did not match product received

Description states that the containers purchased were for nuts and candy. However it is too small to fit nuts. Description shouldn’t say nuts as it is totally unusable for it. This should be used for herbs or other smaller things. Description of product is inaccurate and misleading. When I talked to them to return the product I was told I was returning due to “Change of mind”. And a 20% stocking fee. I was also told to fill the container to prove it couldn’t hold much to which they then followed by reducing the value of the container because i had put almonds in it.

Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Speedy delivery.

Great service from Sales '6'. :) Amazing product knowledge. So professional you couldn't fault it. Delivered very fast between capital cities. Will be back for sure and highly recommended.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad you found our services knowledgable and fast. Kind Regards,
Slimline Warehouse Team

I would have liked this equipment years ago

I have just sent a review some minutes ago T.M.Gray please refer previous review I do not see the point of writing a second review

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Slimline Warehouse compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Deceptive photo used on height adjustable sign. Expensive postage.

Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Yes! The best experience all round, they are leading the marketing and others should take note. The best Website!!!

From a mobile view it’s the best I’ve seen; they pack a lot of information on one page which is really easy on the eye, love the moving product pictures they drew me in to my next purchase, it’s great to click a category and see the range with specials first, just beautiful and my product that arrived was what was written on the website thanks for the metric measurements too! The best online experience I’ve date had to date.

Rod Larkin
Rod LarkinHunter Region, NSW

I ordered a White Metal Suggestion Box on line

The Suggestion Box arrived around 1 week later and I was very happy with the quality of the product and service from Slimline Warehouse. I have recently bought a product by a competitor and Slimline's service and follow up was far superior. I will tell my friends about your company and wouldn't hesitate in using you again.
Kind Regards
Rod Larkin
Tea Gardens, NSW

Alana S.Slimline WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Rod, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Kind Regards,
Alana

Pei chia Su
Pei chia SuSydney, NSW

Beautiful quality and fast shipping

I ordered two magazine racks and these items arrived so fast within 4 days with great quality. I definitely will come back again and really recommend this shop :))

Alana S.Slimline WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Monica

WHAT A STUFF AROUND - I was forced to give at least one star. I wouldn't have given any otherwise!!

I THINK THE HEADLINE SAYS IT ALL although the profanity was removed. I ordered my goods which have never been delivered. I have called up on three separate occasions to chase up. No notes in system and they wont give my my money back. Essentially I have paid for goods never received - Thieves!!!!!!!

Monica

Your comment essentially had no substance or solutions to my issue. It does not resolve anything.

Tony D.Perth, WA

Service was what it should be.

I just wanted to say YOU GUYS ROCK!

I placed my order with you on Friday from Western Australia and the order arrived on Monday! Do you have a warehouse in Perth?
With all the Covid stuff going on I'm blown away how efficiently you got our order to us.

The product I purchased is exactly what i was hoping for and i believe it was for a reasonable price.

Thank you very much.

Alana S.Slimline WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Tony, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Our only warehouse is located in Melbourne! We use a courier service, we are so glad we were able to get your delivery out to you promptly!

Kind Regards,
Alana

Tony D.

When one considers the issues we have with a pandemic and border restrictions Slimline and your courier needs a pat on the back. Well done.

Fantastic Service

Very easy website to navigate with prompt service. We had a part missing but after a quick phone call, it was soon located and shipped out. Great after-service is definitely the sign of a professional company. Would definitely use them again.

Shaun
ShaunSydney, NSW

Speedy Delivery - Great Service

Items arrives quickly, and a brief product mix up resulted in correct items dispatched with only one day delay. Customer Service Team (Melroy in particular) was exceedingly professional and responded to every call and email with speed and efficiency. Highly recommend - would use again without questions. Thanks Melroy for your awesome service!

DeborahPerth, WA

Goods advertised did not match what was sent and to get them to agree to refund and return is a disgraceful process -

they are unhelpful they have received the goods back and still want to keep my money for 28 days before crediting me and then are only refunding a portion of it and not the full amount even after I had to pay for freight to return the goods - do not use these people - do not buy from them and do not expect any decent service from them if you do - REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE!

Tarja Barnes
Tarja BarnesNorth Queensland, QLD

would not recommend

Ordered two products. Shipping address was not taken correctly so I got an irate delivery man ringing me standing at the at wrong address trying to deliver my goods on two separate occasions when they had the wrong town. Finally sorted that out & 1 item turned up & didn't fit but they would not return the product and shipping cost me more than the product itself because the flag holders only fit their particular flags & the 2nd product honestly does not appear to be great quality. will not be using this company again. customer service was not all that polite either with my concerns.

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service & Prompt Delivery

Extremely helpful to deal with. Alyssa's prompt & detailed calls and emails ensured we received the product best suited to our needs, and in a timely manner. Great stuff Alyssa! Complete customer satisfaction from my end! Hopefully your management reads this and is aware of your efforts.