93% · 64037 · 5%

Doug

D Blair
D Blair

Terrible customer service

A week after ordering the product which was needed for a specific date they come back to you saying they can't fulfill the order. The date the product was to be delivered they call to say we can't fulfill the order you have to take another option. Would seriously recommend to never use this business.
Sara
Sara12 posts

Point blank theft

November 30 2022 ordered through Arun product for delivery early 2023. A$817 paid. Have now twice requested they refund this money for non delivery. Yesterday being the 2nd time. Both times spoke with Arun. Hasnt happened. I can only assume this is a SCAM with great optics and phone. I am now reporting to police and scam alert. And the ACCC. Be warned. Show details
Marvin
MarvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Company to deal with

Company supplied and altered the unit as requested. Will be purchasing additional units. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
littlefunkymonkeygym
littlefunkymonkeygymSydney, NSW2 posts

Venus
Venus

Description and photo did not match product received

Description states that the containers purchased were for nuts and candy. However it is too small to fit nuts. Description shouldn’t say nuts as it is totally unusable for it. This should be used for herbs or other smaller things. Description of product is inaccurate and misleading. When I talked to them to return the product I was told I was returning due to “Change of mind”. And a 20% stocking fee. I was also told to fill the container to prove it couldn’t hold much to which they then followed by reducing the value of the container because i had put almonds in it.  Show details
Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Speedy delivery

Great service from Sales '6'. :) Amazing product knowledge. So professional you couldn't fault it. Delivered very fast between capital cities. Will be back for sure and highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

I would have liked this equipment years ago

I have just sent a review some minutes ago T.M.Gray please refer previous review I do not see the point of writing a second review Show details ·  1
Heidi M.
Heidi M.2 posts

Aimee B.
Aimee B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Yes! The best experience all round, they are leading the marketing and others should take note. The best Website!!!

From a mobile view it’s the best I’ve seen; they pack a lot of information on one page which is really easy on the eye, love the moving product pictures they drew me in to my next purchase, it’s great to click a category and see the range with specials first, just beautiful and my product that arrived was what was written on the website thanks for the metric measurements too! The best online experience I’ve date had to date. Show details ·  1
Rod Larkin
Rod LarkinHunter Region, NSW

I ordered a White Metal Suggestion Box on line

The Suggestion Box arrived around 1 week later and I was very happy with the quality of the product and service from Slimline Warehouse. I have recently bought a product by a competitor and Slimline's service and follow up was far superior. I will tell my friends about your company and wouldn't hesitate in using you again.
Kind Regards
Rod Larkin
Tea Gardens, NSW Show details ·  1
Pei chia Su
Pei chia SuSydney, NSW

Beautiful quality and fast shipping

I ordered two magazine racks and these items arrived so fast within 4 days with great quality. I definitely will come back again and really recommend this shop :)) Show details ·  1
Monica
Monica3 posts

WHAT A STUFF AROUND - I was forced to give at least one star. I wouldn't have given any otherwise!!

I THINK THE HEADLINE SAYS IT ALL although the profanity was removed. I ordered my goods which have never been delivered. I have called up on three separate occasions to chase up. No notes in system and they wont give my my money back. Essentially I have paid for goods never received - Thieves!!!!!!! Show details
Tony D.
Tony D.Perth, WA3 posts

Service was what it should be

I just wanted to say YOU GUYS ROCK!

I placed my order with you on Friday from Western Australia and the order arrived on Monday! Do you have a warehouse in Perth?
With all the Covid stuff going on I'm blown away how efficiently you got our order to us.

The product I purchased is exactly what i was hoping for and i believe it was for a reasonable price.

Thank you very much. Show details ·  2

Vince La Rocca
Vince La Rocca

Fantastic Service

Very easy website to navigate with prompt service. We had a part missing but after a quick phone call, it was soon located and shipped out. Great after-service is definitely the sign of a professional company. Would definitely use them again. Show details ·  1