Fans City

Fans City

MLP

MLPIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous service, excellent product!

Thankyou so much for your fast and excellent service in delivering our fans (Milano slider junior full moon DC). We had them installed this week and they are so efficient and quiet that we ordered another one! I have been searching for just this type of product for a while now and a friend recommended it. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Steve D

Steve DSydney, NSW

Excellent products & service

Fan was replaced even though out of warranty by 6 months. Very happy with service and understanding nature of staff.

David and Roger

David and RogerSydney, NSW

Good Quality Fans and Excellent Service

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Fans City compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Good Customer Service

I recently needed to contact Fan City about my Milano Fan. Arup responded quickly and was very helpful throughout. Thank you Arup. Quality customer service!

Peter

PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bought a Milano ceiling fan, love the product but the service was exceptional. Arup provided really good information, really quick delivery and a good price; what's not to like? I woul;d definitely recommend this supplier.

Catherine T.

Catherine T.

The Best Fan & Service

The product knowledge of the Fan City staff meant I bought the best fan I have ever purchased. Quiet, beautiful and so well made. Plus Fan City were able to help out with a replacement controller when I lost one! These people care about their customers and their business.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Great product, absolutely quite ceiling fan

I purchased two of the Milano slider full moon ceiling fans and am so happy, quiet on all speeds with excellent air displacement plus great features, perfect for the bedroom and living areas. They are very stylish with hand crafted timber blades, and i received great service from the Fan City staff.