Listing monitored by Pure Ventilation

Great customer service

Bought the Mercator Domino 3 in 1, heat, fan and led light, easy secure payment, confirmation email, and item arrived within a week. The fan failed to run after 2 minutes, which caused the heat lamp to over heat, shutting that down to.
Reported this to the sales team, and after some more details they offered a replacement unit through the manufacturer, which arrived 3 days later.

Paul Howison
Paul HowisonSydney, NSW

Excellent service from start to finish

I emailed after checking internet for ventilation businesses.
Very helpful service in narrowing down my suitable options.
Placed my order for multiple parts using the on line order form. Payed with pay pal.
Then received regular communication on the progress of my order.
My complete order was delivered within 24 hours

Robert Ting
Robert TingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic range of product and prices

Excellent customer service and quick responses. I ordered a 3 in 1 bathroom unit. When I found the unit was not the same as advertised the team replace it quickly without any problem.

Martin Turner
Martin TurnerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt fast service

Ordered some fireproof ducting. Website well laid out and items easy to find on same. Item dispatched from Melbourne and arrived in Adelaide much sooner than I expected.

Great product and even better customer service

Excellent customer service!

I had a great experience with the customer service team. They were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend them.

Tom
TomNorthern Region, NSW

Very quick response to enquiries

Really good service....by email at that. I liked the way I was offered help without asking. Charlie very on the ball.

Rossco.
Rossco.

Exactly as ordered.

Contact with Pure Ventilation has been extremely easy. They kept me up to date with everything happening with my order.

Fantastic Customer Service

We recently completed a new home build with alternative materials. Jeff was super helpful in listening and understanding our requirements. , The air flow systems arrived promptly. Appreciate the advice and super customer service Jeff. Would highly recommend this company.

suepulepule
suepulepuleSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service!

Pure Ventilation sell quality products for very reasonable prices and their response time is so fast! Great to deal with!

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Great product and service

I ordered a few products from this company for some time now and the latest product that I brought was an inline exhaust fan with the ducting and connections . One product that arrived was damaged and I notify them on the day of delivery and they replaced it within 2 days.
Thanks for the Great price and service .

Quality Bathroom Heating Service

Needed ceiling fan forced heater/extractor/light with additional cooling mainly for Bathroom heating. Excellent & efficient product advice & service. Very happy. Thank you

Justin C
Justin CSydney, NSW

Good quality products and excellent customer service

I enquired about a ceiling ducted exhaust system, the staff were great. Showed me exactly what I needed and gave me options. Prices were very competitive and quick delivery. Very happy and would definitely recommend.

Ross E.
Ross E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range and service

Excellent range of ventilation and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Can only speak positively about my experience. Using for a range of vents and fans.

Alex Roldan
Alex RoldanCanberra

Excellent product & service

Ordered Tuesday evening, shipped Wednesday, arrived in ACT Thursday. Product as described, good price & excellent speedy service what more can you ask

Nina J.
Nina J.asked

Id like reviews of any solar powered roof ventilators. Do they work well? We are west facing. What product did u get? We have 3 bed 1 bath second story

Pure V.Pure Ventilation

Hi Nina, we've had some great feedback about the solar powered ventilators in our range. We stock Solarark, and since you're west facing, I would suggest looking at either the SAV20T or SAV40T. These two models have a tilt adjustable panel, which you can adjust to to catch as much sun as possible. The right one will depend on the size of the space you're trying to ventilate, so by all means email sales@pureventilation.com.au or give us call -
1300 726 675 and we'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Cheers!

Get an answer from our members and Pure Ventilation representatives