Pure Ventilation

Pure Ventilation

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Thanks Declan!

I submitted an enquiry asking if they could compare one of their fans with one I already owned which needs replacing. Declan looked up all the specs for both fans and submitted them all back to me by the next morning. Couldn't have asked for better service! Thanks guys!

Stacy

StacyHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Very helpful

I submitted a query late Wednesday night and got a reply 8:50am the next day morning with all questions answered and even extra links to make things easier. The customer service, politeness and speed was exceptional. I ordered 2 exhaust fans straight away. Thank you Jenny for your support.

JDS

JDSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Extremely helpful

I recently ordered a mixed flow fan online but forgot to add a necessary adaptor to my order.

Asked the online chat if I could still add the adaptor to my order and got an instant response saying I could. Contacted them with my order number and a link to the adaptor I wanted to add and had a response within a couple of hours letting me know it was added.

Saved me ~$20 postage for an $11 item!

Lesleyd

Lesleyd

Great Product and Service

Ordered new ceiling ventilation covers as part of kitchen refurbishment...........they look great, easy to fit (so husband says) quality product with reasonable price. Pure Ventilation are a good company to do business with, slight delay on delivery due to COVID 19 but kept informed and supporting a Victorian business too!!!!! Would highly recommend the product and will definitely be my go to choice of company for these types of products.

Great prices and amazing service

Lachlan responded to a small problem I had within an hour of my email. Problem was sorted straight away. Would not hesitate to buy from pure ventilation again, thank you!

Pure ventilation fans

Excellent product and excellent customer service, loving it! Would recommend to anyone! Delivery was very fast and there has always been an excellent communication over the phone at all times!

AndysFarm

AndysFarmHobart, TAS

Very informative website, competitive pricing and excellent service

Very helpful staff, great service

Super helpful staff, very knowledgeable and very quick with replies, thankyou!! Products were great, prices competitive and would definitely recommend. Great range, running out or things to say for 30 words......

Online customer assistance

Thank you Zane for assisting me with information about 3in1's for my ensuite. This has been very helpful in assisting me to choose the correct sized unit for the room

Joseph

JosephGippsland, VIC

.Great service.

Received the inline fan pack within 2 days of ordering, fantastic. Unfortunately a vent in the pack was damaged in transit. After sending an email informing them of the damaged item I received another vent within 3 days. Thanks Pure Ventilation for the quick response

Lucinda W.

Lucinda W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Very helpful, highly recommend.
Accommodated my delivery requirements without hassle.
This review website requires min 30 words so I'm just going to enter gibberish from here: f f f f f f f f f

Belinda Cole

Belinda Cole

Very friendly, helpful staff

Just had a chat with Zane, who was super helpful and friendly. I haven't bought anything yet, but will certainly go with them when I do. I would recommend having chat with them.

Mike

Mike

Advice on underfloor ventilation from Pureventilation.com.au

I needed to replace the current underfloor fans and contacted pureventilation.com.au. Zane Was extremely helpful and helped me work through the options and select an appropriate system for our house.

Alan Kerr

Alan KerrCentral West, NSW

Great Service!!

My final man cave project was getting the wood heater in. The local guy couldn't find a flue and cowl that fitted but I found Pure Ventilation on line. A quick call and I had what I needed. It arrived today and is the perfect fit.
When I tell my friends I just got a flue from Victoria, they get a little worried. All good though:)

Great Service

We found an issue with our Mixed Inline Fan after 12 months of installation. Very quick to respond to emails and rectify the issue. New fan delivered very quickly. Great Service.

Find out how Pure Ventilation compares to other Appliance Retailers

Delivery was quick but there was a problem with the model shipped, after reporting it and deciding to keep the unit, was offered a $10 credit for the inconvenience, thanks Lachlan!

Paul

PaulCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Ordered our exhaust fan online on a Saturday night and had confirmation of our order Sunday and it arrived Tuesday , product was what I ordered looks good can’t wait to fit it when Reno is finished Cheers

Fantastic service and advice

Purchased Edmonds Maestro BAL roof ventilators. Quality, effective units at reasonable prices.
Above all must commend the outstanding customer service from the Pure Ventilation team in determining the suitable product For our application and arranging fast delivery.
Thank you!

Responsive, well informed customer service

Declan provided clear and prompt answers to my pre-purchase inquiries. That adds a further level of confidence in dealing with a specialist supplier whose website is comprehensive, informative and helpfully presented.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Provided quick shipping, competitive prices and great customer service. Sent the wrong items Initially and rectified next business day with the right ones posted out at no cost. Would recommend and buy again.