Pure Ventilation

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Ventilation

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good old fashioned service

Friendly, courteous and helpful. Good old fashioned service at its best here. Thanks to Jenny and the team. Will definitely purchase here again

Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

Finally a Company That Believes in Customer Service

Great company who actually answer their phones and provide accurate information as well as great customer service provided by Kate. Very patient and helpful. Rare these days!

Tony
TonyNorthern Region, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

It was easy to get what I wanted When I told Jeff he had my order organised in a flash and on my way the same afternoon

Noisy fan. Exceptional Service

We had a subfloor fan which became noisy. Contacted Pure Ventilation and they gave instructions to help find the problem.
Quite quickly they discovered a fault and a new fan was delivered to us in very prompt time.
Very professional service.

Professional and Helpful Service

We were in a difficult situation on a clients project in respect to a ventilation solution.

I contacted Pure Ventilation for assistance, the response was prompt, detailed, and solved my issue perfectly.

Highly recommended company.

Fantastic customer service

Really helpful after a Verified by Visa issue. Very polite and respectful. Quick turnaround and prompt delivery. Very good work.

Terrific customer service

Communication was excellent. I received rapid responses to my questions, received a quotation quickly as well as working through more complex delivery arrangements.

Dean Comer
Dean ComerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and advice

When needing a number of exhaust fans the Pure Ventilation team were very professional and extremely helpful in guiding me through all that is exhaust fans. Very happy to recommend them if you require assistance and some friendly guidance.

Great service and great product

The order was processed straight after payment. The product was as per description. I’m using it as a supply system and it works great.

Awesome customer service

Thanks for great customer service to address my questions, my request was dealt with super fast, and the custom solution offered is exactly what I needed.

DavidM
DavidMSydney, NSW

Supportive and pro-active customer service

I pre-ordered an item in April 2022 and Pure Ventilation's team proactively followed up with the supplier during May to assist with my purchase. Responses were always timely and courteous and very helpful - definitely recommend them!

beebeegee
beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

No Worries Experience

I needed some info on a product and they replied in a few hours. They are clear about shipping charges for smaller orders unlike some of their competitors that show modest amounts but then show a comparatively substantial charge at checkout. It was shipped from across MEL and I received it the next day by Direct Freight Express with good tracking and a good driver who actually rang the bell, not did a drop and run. Product was perfect for my needs and reflected what they told me about it.

Jack
JackKingston 2604, ACT

Easy help on bathroom renovation, attentive without hassle

Jeff and the team at Pure Ventilation were able to help me out with great ease, they got all my information, and quickly gave feedback and direction on the best path forward. We challenged and asked further questions but the team were able to come back with logical advice and reach a really good outcome.

Customer service is fantastic

Haven’t received my product yet but placed an order online and changed my mind. I called the company and Jeff was super efficient at getting it changed over before the order got dispatched. Thanks again

Great Service

I purchased a 550m3/hr Centrifugal Roof Fan from Pure Ventilation. Rebecca was very friendly and helpful and the Fan arrived the next day. Great service.