C Lazarus

C LazarusVerrierdale Qld

not what I ordered

be careful buying products from this company - don't trust the photos on their website they might not accurately depict what you will get. when contacted they just wash their hands of it.

Great Customer Service

Following a non-delivery situation Matt was extremely helpful in rectifying the problem. My item was delivered as promised and I am a happy customer. I will certainly recommend Pure Ventilation to my friends and family.

Very competent, friendly and efficient service. Well done Matt!

Matt provided excellent service and communication with my sales and technical queries. He was very patient, informative and helpful in assisting me with my choice of products and in making sure that my order was dispatched the same day, even when making an addition to the original order later on. I certainly would not hesitate in doing business with pure ventilation again and especially with Matt. Well done!

Customer service provided br Pure Ventilation

I rang and ordered a sub floor exhaust fan kit. Only one of two cartons arrived. Matt from Pure Ventilation contacted the freight company. They could not locate the missing carton so he resent me the missing parts. Service was courteous, efficient and fast.

Great service. Friendly, polite, knowledgable, super helpful staff. From first phone call, navigating their website, to collection from the warehouse was simple. Definitely recommended, and will use again for ventilation.

Great customer service

Ordered an exhaust fan which they had on back order. They kept me well informed on the expected arrival date throughout the process and delivered as soon as it arrived. Great customer service.

Excellent communication perfect service.

Very helpful from the beginning 5 star to deal with. It was the exact product I was after and delivered in super quick time. Definitely would recommend them to anyone. Well done if I need a fan again I know where to get from.

Worst company I have dealt with

They lied to me about stock and info, their delivery service was terrible. Stay away from this company (and their multiple business names/website, its all the same company, check their ABN details to verify).

Great Customer Service

Sent an enquiry via email. Received reply within 5minutes from Matt. Whilst Pure Ventilation did not have a product to suit my requirements, dust extraction, he was very helpful and provided some alternatives.

Not again.

Not again.Gotham

Terrible

Ordered on , using a misleading, pre order button, needed the things for a renovation starting in two weeks. The email I received said expected delivery in 3 weeks, now nearly a month later, another email update says another month or more to wait.

December 2nd 2019 Update: Worst service ever

Ordered early October, said it would be here in a few weeks, now December I received another email stating yet more delays.
Do not order from these people.
Delay after delay means the renovation people have now long gone and still nothing from the P* Ventilation.
Shocking.

Pure V.Pure Ventilation

After purchasing the Luna Quiet Boost Ceiling Exhaust Fan, I noticed a small problem with the fan. I contacted Pure Ventilation who were very helpful and have sorted the issue out most satifactorily. Many thanks to Jenny at Pure Ventilation.

Good Products and Great Service

Online ordering system easy to navigate even when building up a couple of custom inline exhaust systems to suit my needs. Interstate overnight delivery from placement of order, can't ask for more than that. Had a minor issue with a damaged item but customer service was excellent, the part was replaced & sent as soon as my postage free return for assessment was received. Staff were very helpful and courteous making the entire process pleasurable even with a minor hiccup. Thank you Pure Ventilation team, will most definitely recommend you to friends.

Danny W.

Danny W.Murray Region, NSW

Easy online ordering and overnight delivery.

Thankyou for your brilliant service. Ordered gear for two new heater vents yesterday and they are installed now 24hrs later. Price and delivery both very good. I found the online ordering very easy to use.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Exceptional customer service. We had an urgent requirement and the service we received was second to none. They went above and beyond to assist. Thank you Pure Ventilation for your help

Peter D.

Peter D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant staff and service.

Staff knew their product well and were able to advise on alternatives. Very friendly. The product arrived interstate within 24 hours to a destination where most couriers will not consider going. Even the courier was happy. From start to finish it was a positive experience.

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Declan was so extremely helpful!!!

I received excellent customer service today, followed up with an extensive email detailing all of my options like an essay, loved it!! This will be fabulous to forward to my electrician, thanks Declan!!!!!!

Michael

Michael

Quick, hassle free service

Two orders from them now - great advice, very friendly and quick turn around. Am happy with the exhaust fans as I wanted strong yet quiet ones which is exactly what they are. Thanks for the great service Will.

Rachel OK

Rachel OKSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

REPLACED DAMAGE GOODS - DECLAN

Fan damaged upon delivery. Immediately called Declan, returned goods and received replacement in quick time. Declan was very polite and charming. I would recommend Pure Ventilation to my friends without hesitation.

Roz &.

Roz &.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent service

Purchased an in-line fan and back draft shutter. Dealt with several staff members as a result of needing to work out exactly which products we needed. Everyone was very friendly and responsive. Particular thanks to Garry for his help in resolving an issue around availability of a specific item and providing us with a great alternative.

Matt100

Matt100AU

Heat Transfer Kit

I have just installed a heat transfer kit from PV. The system is performing to my expectations and the advertised specifications. The German supplied fan is a very robust design, was easy to install and is quiet. The fan can just be heard in the roof (with R4 insulation) which is a good thing because I like to know when the fan is running.
One of the ducts got damaged during delivery and was promptly replaced by PV customer service.