Terrible - stay away!

I purchased a Chico bathroom exhaust fan because it is shown on their website as having a clean, flat facia. When it arrived, it had a plastic pimple in the middle. When I asked to return it, I was first told they would send a replacement facia but was then later informed that this is how it is manufactured and I should have read their image disclaimer. They offered a return, but I had to pay a restocking fee. I refused to pay the restocking fee as the product was not as described on their website. I now have to take them to VCAT to try and get a full refund. Stay away from this company!

Syed Moniruzzaman

Syed MoniruzzamanSydney, NSW

Jeff has been very helpful in selecting the right fan

I sought help from Pure Ventilation for choosing the right exhaust fan for our new bathroom/shower. The electricians confused me but Jeff came to my rescue and showed me the right product. Thanks, Jeff for all the help.

82desmo

82desmoHunter Region, NSW

Quality advice and direction from Pure Ventilation

Pure Ventilation provided quality advice with recommendations and technical direction that was easy to understand and implement. I commenced fact finding with several companies to determine the best solution to my needs. The team at Pure Ventilation responded quickly with knowledge that resulted in me discarding other potential suppliers. After a price check against competition, I was happy with Pure Ventilation and placed the order.
Thanks team.

Find out how Pure Ventilation compares to other Appliance Retailers

Staff very helpful and product delivered very promptly.

Staff answered my queries very promptly and were helpful. Order taken on Friday, kit arrived Monday and installed by our electrician on Wednesday. Brilliant!

Speedy and informative service

My email request for advice on fan intake options was answered very promptly, and with lots of relevant information and product links. Great service!

Excellent follow-up service

I had an ongoing query relating to a speed controller for a heat transfer fan.
Staff were very patient and helpful resolving this to ur full satisfaction.

many thanks

Ronald L.

Ronald L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful

Sir Consumealot

Sir ConsumealotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and advice

Had a ventilation issue with a bathroom, Pure ventilation were very thorough trouble shooting and understanding the exact issue before recommending a fix/new product. Product ordered and arrived soon afterwards, very happy, so is my bathroom. thanks!

Excellent assistance

I was having difficulties working out what sort of bathroom exhaust fan I needed. So I contacted your sales team four times. And found each and everyone to be more than helpful. As an online company you are extremely fortunate to have staff like; Andy, Helen and Jenny
Regards from Mike Warren

TotallyDisappointed

TotallyDisappointedAU

Beware When Purchasing Electrical & Other Products From Pure Ventilation…….

Pure V.Pure Ventilation

I told you not to reply but of course you couldn’t resist. Again hopefully others are smart and look after your reviews prior to purchasing.

Excellent support, great to do business

I was pressed for time, given the holidays and pandemic situation. However the team at PV were able to keep up their promise and deliver my order on time. I would strongly recommend folks to do business with them.

Fantastic service.

Pure Ventilation has provided excellent service. Part of a mounting bracket arrived damaged and I was sent a replacement after one email and a picture of the part. It's great when you don't need service, but I really appreciate the way they handled my whole ordering experience.

Vivian

VivianSydney, NSW

Excellent & prompt service.

I had a faulty exhaust fan. I reported this and was asked to provided specific information. Once the information was provided I received a new replacement fan. The whole process was completed within a week.

When things go wrong!,

My delivery had 1 parts missing and 1 damaged, with a phone call staff Chased up the missing part, and shipped a replacement fan
All fixed! ,

Graham

Graham

Incredibly good service

The service was excellent, the customer service friendly and efficient, delivery was speedy, the product was good quality. I would give this company 10 stars if I could.

Amy Minion

Amy Minion

The whole experience was easy

Had a minor issue with payment, which became a major problem for us because we needed the parts within 2 days. Dealt with Jenny from Sales and another lady from Accounts, my problem was fixed within 15 minutes. Good products, good delivery times, but EXCELLENT customer service.

Efficient and helpful

The staff provided quick, detailed responses to my online queries, ensuring I had the correct product for my needs. Their website was easy to navigate. I really appreciated their approach to customer service.

Evan B.

Evan B.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery and great unit.

Very happy with the speed of delivery. Very happy with the quality of the unit. Installation instructions were accurate. Website was easy to navigate. I have another bathroom to renovate next year and pure ventilation will be my first port of call for the new exhaust fan and lights.

Great Service

We at Dual Engraving have been using Pure Ventilation over a few years for purchasing ventilation fans. Every time we place an order you get the great customer service every time.

Arch

Arch

Great Service

Please accept my thanks for the outstanding service I have received from Rebecca, Jeff and Jenn. I was in the Customer service industry for many years and I had a sign that said: "We do not train our Staff to be nice, We only employ Nice People"

Evidently your Company does too.

Great Work