Focus On Furniture

Fabulous service and products

Help in store was great, staff were extremely friendly and helpful
Furniture and art pieces are fantastic
Delivery drivers were great
Very happy with the whole experience I highly recommend Focus on Furniture

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good Price as compared to others

I bought 1 sofa last year and 1 bed set this year. Pricewise these are very good and quality wise not bad. I will give quality wise 7/10.

The main thing is their customer support is very very good. It’s worth buying.

I will surely go again there to buy another stuff..

OK
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Good product, good staff

Walking around the store was easy and helpful staff were there to navigate
Was impressed, if only you had outdoor furniture's too
Very happy with the products we brought.
I would have taken all my life to assemble as we had a lot of furniture we had ordered. I would have gone crazy.

Product Appearance As advertised

Expert help, beautiful quality modern furniture at amazing prices!

We were so happy with everything. The staff were abundantly informative and helpful. The store was lovely to walk around. The furniture is just amazing and the quality incredible at great prices. Assembly was easy.

Always had a great experience with Focus On Furniture

I bought many items from Focus On Furniture over the years, as they have high-quality piece of furniture for the price.

Pick up from the warehouse is super easy and the staff are friendly.

I would definitely recommend the business!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great assistance, great price, quick delivery

Salesperson at Gepps Cross was excellent and the furniture was delivered in 2 weeks (almost unheard of these days). Furniture was assembled by the delivery staff who were very professional.

Beautiful solid set

So easy to to buy online, delivery was fast and the guys put it together very efficiently. I was so happy with their service. The bed frame is very sturdy and the finish is amazing. I was happily surprised at how light the bed is to move.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great service, awesome products and price

I found the products that I wanted and the staff were happy to answer my questions and get me the best price for my items. I ordered them for my new house and when I needed to push back delivery they were happy to work with me.

Good products, great service

We are really pleased with our purchases (mattresses, table, dining chairs, couches) and extremely grateful for the advice during the purchase process and the after sales service which has been amazing. Our primary contact was Jack at the Richmond store. He was patient, considered, proactive without being pushy and great on follow up. As is evident from these comments, our experience with Focus on Furniture has been a very positive one. Tim and Jen

Product Appearance As advertised

Beware they leave the cardboard behind

We love the furniture we bought however the front yard full of cardboard boxes after they finished putting the furniture together was not appreciated. Considering we spent close to $13k you’d think they could have taken the massive amounts of boxes. Purchasers beware! We were not told this would happen!

Very helpful staff.
We found a coffee table we really liked (having looked around at many shops for quite a few months)
Staff made it easy to make the purchase and later to collect the product.
Slightly disappointed with the quality (timber not quite straight so the glass panels don't sit perfectly flat) but it meets our needs adequately, and looks good.
We only had to add the glass panels to the timber frame; this was not difficult.

Happy customer

Really easy transaction, with easy to understand explanations. Great examples on display to show how rooms can be.
The bedroom furniture we chose was white and we have found that it scratches very - simply from placing a watch on the bedside table. I didn't expect that at all and we are quite disappointed.

OK

Excellent service

We had the staff listen to us patiently and cater to what we needed. The only downside we felt was paying 60$ for delivery and installation and all that was done was remove the bed, sides and tall boy and not fixing the handles the right way. We had to do them ourselves.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love, love, love my lounge & dining suite

The staff were extremely helpful & nothing was too much trouble.
I was impressed by the range & quality. The lounge & dining suite were exactly what I'd been looking for & the price was affordable.

Could'nt find any fault

Staff were very pleasant and helpful; NOT pushy like some other stores!
Delivery was at the time/date requested and worked like charm; the delivery guys assembled the suite and made sure it was OK. All over a good experience.

Bedroom Suite purchased. Staff very helpful

I tried to order Bedroom Suite online but had problem with website so rang store who were very helpful & organised order and delivery, I later discovered a chip on corner of tall boy but they promptly agreed to send replacement. Will definitely shop there again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product and quality and Page was wonderful at bundall.

The store wasn’t cluttered, it was clean and well presented. Great specials. Had all the product ranges all together. The website is very easy to navigate and I can’t wait to see what the new product lines look like.

Product Appearance As advertised

Brought bed and mattress for my son. He loves it. Xx

Had to assemble bed frame. Easy to do. Plus pick up order from the warehouse. No problems in finding it. Helpful staff who gave a hand to hubby to place it on the car.

Product Appearance As advertised

Good customer service. Focus on Furniture is affordable and good in value

I bought a bed frame and two bedside tables, they matching and in good quality.
If I need anything I will definitely go to your website to have a look fisrt. Hope you have more new designed products and Home decors, and also keep the price.

Product Appearance As advertised

We like our couches, it's a pity about delivery timeframes etc.

We love our fold out couches that we purchased. I know it is pretty standard to have to wait months for couches to be delivered, but honestly it's pretty subpar. Maybe don't sell them if you don't have enough available. Additionally we found the delivery date selection a bit frustrating. We were contacted by the company to say the couches were likely to come early, and then they actually just came when they were originally supposed to instead. The store itself was nice, however staff had very little access to information about the furniture such as dimensions etc.

Product Appearance As advertised

What is the warranty on your products. We purchased a lounge suite in 2016, Afd-Royal. We just love it and it is so comfortable. Only recently we discovered the leather is splitting and the leather has worn thread bare in some places. Would someone advise me please what we can do. Thanks Kaye McGrath.
You will likely be in for a lot of nonsense. The leather has cracked because it is poor quality, not durable, cheaply made. We had the same problem with plush. They are under the same umbrella company I believe. Focus on will send out a technician to your house who will blame the damage on your lack of maintenance, 'body oils' 'medications' suncream etc, anything to refuse your claim. You will have to use you statutory warranty through Australian consumer law and the ACCC/ fair trading to get anywhere. Don't accept a repair as it will fail again. Do some research on the above and prepare yourself for a well articulated fight. Don't let the company fob you off. The case is closed when you are happy, not them. Check out other such comments on here, the plush site, nick scali product review etc. It will take you a whileHi, The paperwork states the following regarding your warranty question. Timber: 1 year structural Lounge: 5 years structural on frames, 3 years on seating and mechanisms (120kg weight load) and 1 year on stitching and covering.There is no time limit on your legally protected consumer guarantees. Don't believe anything else.

I bought sleep right pocket spring queen mattress from preston store on 21/10/18 and got delivered on 24/10/18 it was told under 10 year warranty but every night after 2-3 hrs sleep on it i got back pain, feels like i am stuck lije some where, its like mattress went down from that place, can i claim refund or change it as its not as it was told to be for sleeping sound. Thanks Harpreet

Anyone purchased the willow chaise lounge?

Similar listings