Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Focus On Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (51) · No (630)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (490) · Not as advertised (75)

Excellent customer service

I called today worried about the effects covid would have on my delivery eta on furniture as I am currently without and she was able to source and organise delivery for in a week's time.

Kathy showed she went above and beyond and helped me. I have a 2 year little boy so a dining table makes a world of change at dinner times, arts and craft, ect.

Thank you so Kathy, I will definitely be shopping at this store again

Disappointed in the customer service regarding delivery

In the store the service was good but when it came to delivery of our new lounge I was left with the lounge left in their boxes . at no point was it mentioned that they would not assemble the lounge . Customer service extremely disappointing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Svetlana Hudson
Svetlana HudsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extraordinary Customer Service

Thank you again to Andrijana for her extraordinary ongoing customer service and beyond. Nothing was too difficult for Andrijana and everything was done with a smile and a ‘can do’ attitude. Thank you again! We will only deal with you next time Andrijana - that is a promise.

Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything from focus on maribynong love their products

Best customer service in store , they give u d best deal and organise everything nice & easy . Better get d $199 premium delivery option for them to set up & remove all rubbish….area manager can look after d customer more n give extra support to d store sales person from by experiences. Thx

Timmy S.
Timmy S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service Great Pricing

Needed a New bed and mattress, went into focus and was greeted by svet, i told her the style i was after so she showed me the options she explained what type of timbers fabrics were used, what was in stock which made my decision easy as i was moving house. picking a mattress i thought would be hard but svet asked me a few question about how i sleep and gave me a few options which was fantastic. i made the purchase on the day and had my delivery booked for the following week, delivery drivers were also fantastic and friendly. made the experience so easy and i would go back in a heart beat to see svet for more furniture

Claire
Claire

I won't shop anywhere else!

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products made in China

Poor quality product

Bought a recliner, lasted 3 weeks. Called as a warranty issue and was advised it was fine and the case was closed. What a joke. Warranty, what warranty ? VCAT application pending

boomer
boomer

Sub standard cheap imported rubbish. Bad customer service.

• +6Thumbnail

Find out how Focus On Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Great customer service, product and price

Store had a huge range of stock and options. Staff were knowledgeable, helpful and communication was excellent. The price point and quality is fantastic. We love our furniture and without a doubt will buy again from Focus on Furniture.

kas
kasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was meant to be my Focus !!!

I recently for the first time walked into Focus on Furniture Maribyrnong where I found the perfect lounge suit and readily available for delivery.
Right from the start Andijana helped me understand the combination and sizing of the piece I liked. I trusted her because she gave me time to ensure it would fit and suit my room before finalising.Together through the entire experience her and Kylie were 100% customer experience focused to meet my needs with patience, understanding and warmth.
My sons and I are so so happy with our new lounge suite and the experience the two ladies gave me throughout my purchase was very lovely!!

Great customer service!!

Best store yet! The customer service I received from Kylie was absolutely fantastic, she went above and beyond making sure I was happy with my purchase.
She was a pleasure to deal with.
Cant wait to receive my awesome lounge suite. Thank you Kylie :)

New leather couch

I found exactly what I was looking for, in the store. My new leather couch is perfect the size, the quality and is looking amazing

Store LocationBankstown

Jean Johnson
Jean JohnsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Brought a lounge today, Great customer service, helpful and friendly Thank you Greg.
Highly recommend going here for good quality products, prices and great service.
So looking forward to getting my lounge

Bethany Y.
Bethany Y.Southwest, VIC

We absolutely LOVE our Maldon Buffet.

We purchased the Large Maldon Buffet from Rita at the Geelong store.
Rita’s service was amazing, the delivery was organised very promptly. We love the buffet so much we are now looking to buy a second for our lounge area. Storage is very ample and the design will not date.
Highly recommend buy this buffet from Focus on furniture.

Read more reviews - page 2

Carolyn
Carolynasked
Focus On Furniture

My Apartment fabric left hand chaise sofa was delivered without instructions on how to attach the legs, apart from "Use a power drill." Can anyone help?

Josey
Joseyasked
Focus On Furniture

I bought a queen bed frame and am now selling it. However I have noticed that the slats are fixed to the frame. Is this easy to dismantle with the right tools? And if so where can I get dismantling instructions? Any advice would be appreciated!

john e.
john e.asked
Focus On Furniture

So I’ve been delivered faulty couches about a month ago first of all I don’t understand even leather inspector declare it faulty and needs to be replaced straight but I don’t know why is it taking to long to process dandenong branch is just a joke I’ve made nearly 100 calls try to solve problem but they don’t care kindly replace the couches or refund coz it’s nearly 2 months I’m just hanging around for no reason this is how u guys deal with ur customers unbelievable and disappointing

Get an answer from our members and Focus On Furniture representatives

Compare all 39 Focus On Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining and SofasBedroom, Dining and SofasBedroom, Dining and SofasBedroom, Dining and Sofas
Compare all 39 Focus On Furniture