Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (46) · No (512)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (393) · Not as advertised (65)

A Sultan

A Sultan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

We went to Nunawading store this weekend could not imagine a big store like this, everything thing which we saw online was available in showroom, staff approached us asked for help. Very helpful and friendly team we ended up buying many things. Good bargains and excellent service

Store LocationNunawading
Faith

FaithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My husband and I visited the Springvale store today 28/02/2021. The store was easy to move around in and had put a deposit on a beautiful couch. There was no stock available until
End of the month but Vince did all he could to see if there was any available . Just wanted to say thank you to Vince for your great customer service very friendly and helpful.

Store LocationVictoria Springvale
Balaji

BalajiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer assistance

Right from the time we entered the store, Andrijana was there answering all our questions. She was very friendly and polite, understood our needs and gave us best suggestions to choose sofa, based on her experience. This made us very comfortable talking to her and gave us confidence in choosing the right sofa. Hence, we bought a new sofa.
Overall, we were very glad to have met Andrijana during our long sofa hunt, who made things easy for us to choose the sofa.

Store LocationHighpoint

Find out how Focus On Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Love my couch and the delivery boys were fantastic and put it all together for me and removed the rubbish.Hamilton couch

Very easy
Quality of the couch is amazing
Very happy
Would recommend to friends and shop there again

Store LocationNunawading
Mango

MangoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value , Stunning Table

This store is so lovely, all the staff were friendly. Marinda asked me a few questions and was able to help me find the table I needed easily. I cant wait to have it delivered.

Store LocationFranskton
Susan

SusanCanberra 2600, ACT

I want a replacement!

Store LocationFyshwick Canberra Perry Manager
Britt R.

Britt R.Palmerston 2913, ACT

Terrible product quality and customer service

My furniture was assembled prior to delivery however broke within two months of use. Two dining chairs broke in the same way, completely snapping at the base. I waited 3 months to get a response from the store, and they refuse to offer a refund. I would not recommend shopping here.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationFyshwick

Very happy!?!

I’m very happy with the service I got from Jude. She was really easy to deal with and extremely helpful, she went out of her way for me and made sure I was looked after.
Thank you so much again Jude.

Store LocationFrankston, Victoria.

Not very pleased.

Ordered our furniture well and truely over 5 months ago and still haven’t received our whole order, we were guaranteed it would be here 6 weeks after ordering it and only received the first half 2 weeks ago, and still waiting on the rest.
We keep getting told it will be here on different dates, but then those dates come and it isn’t delivered, with no call for an apology or even to let us know.
We understand because of COVID there is a wait on things, but 5 months is ridiculous for the prices we paid especially without a call from anyone explaining what is going on.

Store LocationKangaroo flat

Sarah B

Sarah BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

beautiful furniture but a real safety concern

We ordered the Bounty 4 piece bedroom suite, and despite some initial COVID-related delivery delays, we were very happy with the customer service. However as soon as we set the furniture up we discovered that the bedside tables will tip forwards if both draws are opened at the same time and the same with the tallboy if more than 2 draws are open. This is a real concern for us, having young children in the house and we are now having to keep our bedroom locked until someone can come in to fix the furniture to the walls. Very disappointed considering the price we paid.

Poor Service

Will never purchase from this Company again, unhelpful management. Specifically asked for all furniture to be assembled which it wasn't and driver wouldn't take away massive packaging as its not policy. Poor customer service from Management.

Store LocationEssendon
Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Item Damaged at Purchase and no concern given by Focus Furniture

Underside of Lounge was damaged and when I contacted the store, I was told I would have to take a day off work for Focus to send a technician to repair lounge. When I requested they attend on Saturday, I was told they don't work on Saturday. I pointed out that I would loose a days pay in order fr them to rectify the faulty item, and was simply told this is their process and it could not be changed.

Store LocationMarsden Park

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Dont bother. If i could give zero stars i would.

Ordered a bed online in August 2020 and was told it would be delivered in about 4 weeks which was understandable due to the climate of covid. However 6 months on February 2021 and im yet to receive my bed. Every time i contacted the store it was the same 'sorry due to covid it will be delayed another 4 weeks'. In good faith we waited a few more months but Im sorry but how does a bed take 6 months to be delivered. I would have rather the company just be up front instead of continuously extend the delivery date, hoping my order would turn up. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

NikkiB

NikkiBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our prefect first couch! Highly recommend

The Maribyrnong team provided excellent customer service when purchasing our bran new couch. The couch arrived quickly and the delivery guys were really great and took the time to unpack our couch safely and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend their service and will be purchasing from focus on in the future.

Sandii Jaeger

Sandii Jaeger

Customer service AWESOME delivery drivers AWESOME

Hi Bought the Gables Buffet and Entertainment unit from Gepps Cross South Aussie..I must say Customer service out standing, from in store to delivery drivers. We are still waiting on Entertainment Unit lets face it with this Covid 19 delays shipping with and other issues everyone has been outstanding..Will not buy furniture from anyone else quality outstanding, just super rapped..Thank You Focus On Furniture Gepps Cross South Aussie

Store LocationGepps Cross South Aussie

Gomsy K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible experience!!

Store LocationDandenong south

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Danni chairs are excellent quality

Store staff was very friendly and had a great range to choose from. I dealt with Zeke the store manager who was helpful and informative on the products which made our choice easier and the delivery people were very nice.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGepps Cross, South Australia
Ernesto M.

Ernesto M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Focus was easy to deal with, Melita really explained the products and was excellent throughout the sale. She helped us make the right decision. Highly recommend you speak to her. Happy Customers

Store LocationPreston

Thank you!!

Kylie and her team were SO helpful! They went above and beyond to secure our furniture and give it to us ASAP and were so lovely throughout the whole process! Would 100% recommend going to this store, ask for Kylie!!

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Amazing customer service and great products!

We received amazing customer service at Focus On Furniture store in Maribyrnong. It was really easy to navigate the store and the range of products were great. In particular, the customer service was amazing where we had Andrijana who helped us throughout the whole process and was very knowledgeable. We really needed to get the furniture within a couple days where Andrijana and the team did everything to make it happen. Definitely recommend purchasing your furniture at Focus On Furniture in Maribyrnong