Online store, Physical store

4.2

4,859 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (40) · No (468)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (364) · Not as advertised (55)

Great Selection

Very helpful staff, pleasant to deal with & highly recommended. I've made several purchases with Focus & always happy shopping with them.

Store LocationShepparton
Nathan

Nathan Sydney Surrounds, NSW

10/10 would recommend anyone purchasing furniture from Focus on Kotara

I have bought a buffet, entertainment unit and dining table. The staff were great at helping me find what I wanted and the delivery service was amazing! The products arrived in perfect condition and make my house feel like a home, I would recommend to anyone wanting furniture.

Store LocationKotara

I purchased my son’s bedroom suite from Kotara store and service was amazing! Extremely friendly.

The store was well set out and easy to find what you were looking for. Plenty of choice and quality of the items I purchased were amazing and easy to assemble. Thank you Kotara store!

Jodi Wilson

Jodi WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy

Love all my furniture from Focus on.
Excellent service and advise.
I have furnished my whole house as they were all so helpful. Just have a few more items to get and im done
I have recommend the team at Kotara to my friends and family

Store LocationKotara
Samantha

SamanthaHunter Region, NSW

Furniture arrived with dents, avoid!

Our new buffet arrived with a dent and one of the doors is already showing signs that it won’t close properly.
I’ve complained and sent in pictures and heard nothing.
Avoid, not great quality!

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy Customer

Thank you Focus on Furniture Geelong for my new purchases that have arrived today.
My experience was a very good one from when I entered the Store and was shown as requested to the mattress department that was very well covered in selection and price. I chose an Australian made Comfort Sleep Emporio Mayo. Also whilst there selected a Maldon dining table with Evelyn dining chairs that have also arrived with Eddie the Driver who was punctual after his call and extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. A great experience and will be back to purchase again,
Kind Regards, SMT

Store LocationGeelong

zero customer service and fake guarantee provided

Store Locationhoppers crossing victoria
maxi

maximelbourne

Mattress

We went to alot of places looking for a mattress but found Jude from focus on furniture very helpful.we won't hesitate to go back again

Store LocationFrankston vic

A great experience

Hi Kane,
Furniture arrived late Friday, and we are extremely pleased. It's absolutely wonderful. Both Alex & Ahmed were extremely helpful and pleasant.
We would highly recommend Focus on Furniture to all our family and friends.
From start to finish - using your website, dealing with you and having all our questions answered, and then with Alex & Ahmed, was a pleasure.
Kane, thank you once again, and our very best wishes to you,
Chris & Ash

Store LocationFocus on Furniture Maribynong Victoria

Jo

JoSouth East Queensland, QLD

They may focus on furniture but the customer service is terrible

Very disappointed by the Macgregor store. I wish I read the other reviews first. Once they had my money, the communication was terrible. I understand the delays caused by the covid situation, however when my bed was delivered broken it was a long and difficult journey to end up with a bed I'm not happy with. I cannot recommend this store to anyone. I won't be back and you should find somewhere else to shop too. The delivery guys were great - friendly and efficient. Pretty sure they rang me more than the store did.

Disappointed

My lounge was delivered 2 days ago when the delivery guys brought into the house I thought they would of assembled it as when I paid and arranged the delivery process I asked them at the desk when it gets delivered can they also assemble it and they said yes no worries however that did not happen at all and also my lounge had no holes drilled into for me to just put the legs on and screw it in. I had to get my uncle to drill holes into it which is not right it should of already had holes drilled into. Not everyone owns a drill or knows how to use one which was my case. I would like to know why the company addend already drilled holes in it before delivery. I waited 3 months for this lounge.

Disie

DisieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered in July, told Sept. STILL haven't got it

I purchased a 3 seater, plus 2 recliners in July and was told it couldn't be delivered until September. It was a good deal, so I said OK. We then had Stage 4 in Vic, so I put thoughts of delivery out of my head. Once manufacturing came back, I received a voicemail saying it had just come into Port Melb, would go somewhere else and I'd get it mid-November. That was the first and only communication I received through the whole thing until I asked again WHEN and was told (Somewhere between 2-3 weeks after it reaches a certain destination) That's not good enough, especially for the amount of money I paid and I'm still sitting on springs!

Damaged products

Terrible products with terrible service from [Name Removed] at Corio
This is how my bed comes after waiting so long from who knows wear - cheap and nasty products

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationCorio

Andrijana helped me buy some furniture. Amazing service, straight to the point, polite and informative while leaving me room to make my own decision about my purchase without the usual added pressure of a sales person. Went above and beyond to try get earlier delivery too and contacted me a few hours later with the outcome. Amazing first experience buying from focus on furniture.

joseph b.

joseph b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience!

Excellent responsive customer service, my arm chair had a minor fault, and focus on furniture honoured there warranty swiftly. Would 100% shop here again with confidence!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMaribyrnong

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sold my lounge and advise now coming overseas date oct now nov

I ordered a lounge paid a deposit because it was on special asked question was it in stock told yes and on my paperwork they rang the following week to deliver asked to hold while I get the money payed remainder money two weeks later only to find out my lounge now sold to someone else and they had to order my lounge in delivery Oct 20 to 25th november came and got told delivery now end november I move into my new house 26th November and now have no lounge

annoyed will never buy again and do not trust what they say this is my second bad experience with them first lounge two years ago got a lounge delivered and got two different colours and had to wait 16 weeks for a replacement

what have I done to this company to cop it twice

Store Locationgepps cross

Jude- customer service

Received great customer service from Jude at Focus on Furniture Frankston. She was very friendly and helpful when helping me select a couch. Very knowledgeable and all round great person. Thanks Jude!

Store LocationFrankston, Vic

Focus On Furniture Maribyrnong.... Great Store!!!

My visit to focus on furniture’s Maribyrnong store was the best. The salesperson Andrijana was extremely helpful and informative. She gave me a great price and even managed to speed up the delivery date by several weeks... What else can you ask for? Great work Andrijana.

Store LocationMaribyrnong Victoria
Parris

ParrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Jude at frankston store was amazing! (All staff were great) she went above and beyond to ensure we got all the items we wanted quickly. She even fixed up delivery on a previously ordered item to see that we got it quicker. Really helpful friendly staff and heaps and heaps of beautiful furniture!! Definitely some of the best staff in the whole Frankston home maker centre.

Store LocationFrankston, VIC
Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing team in this store!

Store is really easy to navigate for our needs and requirements. We met with the lovely Kylie who assisted with all requirements, all with a smile on her face. We are yet to pick up our products as due to COVID-19 our build was met with major delays that were out of anyones control, however, Kylie and the team were so flexible in understanding the our predicament and helped us dearly with holding of our furniture (a service we have not received anywhere else- most stressful thing to go through). I will highly recommend this store as the team is easier to work with than the other stores i have walked into.

Store LocationMaribyrnong