Focus On Furniture

Focus On Furniture

Online store and Physical store
4.2 from 4,672 reviews

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Customer Service

I was approached in a very courteous manner . I ended up buying a dining set for my house. I had organised it to be delivered at a specific time and it was.

Store LocationDandenog

Awesome service, amazing experience!

We recently purchased a couch and the whole experience was pretty amazing starting from the customer service to the really friendly and helpful staff and the delivery of the couch went pretty smooth as well. Totally recommend this one!

Service and value

Recently purchased the 2+3 seater Camberwell from the DFO Essendon store not only was it great value but it was a no hassle experience! The staff were friendly and knowledgeable but not pushy and the delivery went smoothly. I paid extra for assembly and the driver called an hour before arrival as requested was in and out in no time with the packaging left neatly job done.

Product Appearance As advertised

Was looking for a new lounge and I went in with a clear view of what I wanted. The lady that offered her assistance was great showed me several lounges then left me to it. As I shopped around I developed a different opinion about what would truly be better for me. The same lady came back and shook her head and said with a smile this is not a chaise. I was concerned about the colour so she grabbed some cushions similar to mine and could not be more pleasant if she tried. My afternoon was made more pleasurable by the friendly service and the bargain I got on my new lounge. I would never hesitate to recommend Focus on Furniture to anyone.

Store LocationFrankston

Great Service

I was very pleased with the instore service, delivery was arranged promptly. Great customer service. A fantastic experience, will definitely shop there again and recommend it to all friends and family. Affordable, Great Service

Lovely piece of furniture so comfortable.

Totally awesome customer service on the phone and delivery was on time. Highly recommend their service.Even the delivery drivers made sure to help us put where we wanted.I am totally in love with the quality of the product. So comfortable

Awesome Service

The staff were fantastic a pleasure doing business with them, very helpful with all the products that I purchased, especially the customer service very helpful and would recommend them anytime, and organising to have a product delivered .

No after sale support

Firstly The men who dropped our lounge off were rude and made me feel very uneasy.

After 3-4 months the lounge started to look horrible and the Fabric went gross and ball, to which we were told by customer service to buy a lint roller, however I did purchase a lint roller and the couch still looked horrible and the balls didn’t come off because the fabric was just cheap and look very worn.

After countless emails no one replied.. for weeks then get a random response asking for photos to which I sent again (I had sent in my first email)
It was never resolved because they made it impossible for us to resolve even when I called the store they just advised customer care were looking into it.

I can’t believe the service we received it was disgusting! If I had my time over again I would of taken the matter further... but The whole situation was just way to stressful for a simple issue of replacing the cushions.

No one cared and the company itself found it easier to ignore my emails both when I emailed Mile end store and customer service. They ended up ignoring the situation which ended up working to their favour because I gave up in the end.

Products are poor quality and the after customer support is hell. Don’t waste your energy and money!

Store LocationMile end

You Rock!!!

Easy to find the store and customer service was spot on. Great thing was they had stock and yes m vry happy with the quality what I got and delivery service was provided for a reasonable amount. Also the customer service girl over the phones were vry helpful. Thank you vry much for the great service what you provided me. Also thank you for looking after my families as I recommend them to you gangs

Store LocationDandenong

Great Dining Chairs Scandinavian style

I have purchased the Vibe black dining chairs and Riga neutral round table and have been very impressed with the price, the quality of design and manufacture. The dining set looks like a $3000 Scandinavian made dining furniture at only$499 for 4 chairs and table and the images on the website correspond to the furniture in store. Helpful and friendly staff at the Bankstown FocusOnFurniture!

Store LocationBankstown NSW

After service and poor quality product

Very nice shop

Recently we bought lottoe 3+2 seater sofa From Focus on stor in Dandenong .
Because the shop is well presented and very clean and nicely set up we choose to buy furniture from there
Quality of the furniture is excellent and delivery time very quick

Highly Recommended

Overall we are very happy with our furniture and they even swapped our coffee table under warranty without any problems. Delivery was pricier than other stores that we bought from but it was very smooth and I think it was worth it since it included assembly.
Price wise (not considering quality) they are higher than Amart and Fantastic but lower than Nick Scali and Harvey Norman. It is a good balance of quality and value. I would buy from them again.

Pathetic Experience. No Focus on Customers

I do not recommend Focus on Furniture, Hopper Crossing at all. They don't have "focus" on their customers. First, delivered the damaged bed. Secondly, you'll have to take multiple leaves to get every piece of the bedroom suite. Do they think everyone is free and sitting at home to receive a single piece of bed??? I was confirmed multiple times that missing pieces will be delivered but every time they come to deliver, one or another piece is missing. And, we have to take another day off to receive the missing piece. What a Crap. Every time they come for delivery, they ask for full balance payment. We have to explain to them that all the items are not delivered. What a pain just because we have bought from them. Now I understand why their business is going down and I wish they close in victoria too.

Bad Service by the Manager

It was easy to navigate through the store. I did find the leather 6 seater corner couch (Florio) that I wanted to buy on the day. But [Name Removed] was extremely rude as she said hello to the customers next to us but didn't bother to greet us. She was also using her phone behind the counter while I was looking for someone to help me. I went to ask for help and she did come unwillingly. Also, she didn't really want to answer the questions and provide very basic about the sofa which anyone can by just looking at it. Overall, worst customer especially by a store manager. Focus on Furniture really needs to focus on managers training about customer service.

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Focused on Fleecing You Out of Your Cash

Bought a queen bedframe from here for $299 and it is dreadful!!! Poor quality from the get go. Have bought better bedframes at IKEA for a third of the price.

Complained to the store and they sent a Tradesperson to our house. Told me I should be grateful for getting a product at this price point when it is absolute rubbish and it is dangerous. Slats fell through to the floor when getting into bed and I ended up on the ground.

Tradie comes round, complains, and then nails the bed slats to the frame. Frame is squeaky and it's only 8 months old. Will never shop there again.

Be warned - just because it LOOKS NICE, doesn't mean you should buy it.

Store LocationSpringvale

Great at selling you terrible quality furniture

Purchased the Hampton range for a guest living room. 3 months later the cushions had completely lost their shape and the piping around the edges was all uneven because of this. I was sent more cushions (with warning from the manager it would just happen again) waited 4 months to get them and 2 weeks later I have sat on the couches twice and it’s started happening again. I am told there’s nothing I can do and the regional manager can tell from the photos the reason the cushion covers are slipping is because I sit on the middle the most. Yes I sit on my couch that’s it’s purpose ...not nearly enough for them to be losing shape in 2 weeks... Spend your money elsewhere the after sales service is terrible.

Store LocationMile end

fantastic product great price

purchased a oppulence lounge from the team at the Essendon store.just received couldn't be happier looks fantastic. driver called one hour prior as promised . unwrapped and assembled for me . would definitely recommend focus on

Jude was very helpful!

Jude was very helpful! Great customer service and product knowledge. Value for money. This is the place to go for furniture if you don't want to spend $$$$. Thanks again for the service Jude!

Store LocationFrankston

Damaged mattress

Purchase a queen bed and mattress on a Thursday found out they don't deliver on a Monday, had to take a day off work as they could tell me when they could deliver the items, items arrived, mattress had a massive black stain on the corner, rang the store they said send through photos, organised another mattress after not hearing from them for 3 days, mattress arrived, this time it had 3 holes in the bottom of the mattress, no customer service, no call backs, poor quality control, I would expect a problem once but not twice. Don't waste your money go to fantastic furniture, better quality and much cheaper.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Is the Vancouver chaise lounge still available
its been replaced by the ontario lounge.That is not the same I was really wanting the VancouverIt is the same, they just changed the name of it.

Cannot get a response from customer service? Called the store of purchase who directed me to their online presence. Sent first message- no response. Second message sent gave them a few weeks - again still no response? Starting to get a little upset. Help?!
I am having the same issue I am getting really frustrated with this company and how they treat you as a customer

What is the warranty on your products. We purchased a lounge suite in 2016, Afd-Royal. We just love it and it is so comfortable. Only recently we discovered the leather is splitting and the leather has worn thread bare in some places. Would someone advise me please what we can do. Thanks Kaye McGrath.
You will likely be in for a lot of nonsense. The leather has cracked because it is poor quality, not durable, cheaply made. We had the same problem with plush. They are under the same umbrella company I believe. Focus on will send out a technician to your house who will blame the damage on your lack of maintenance, 'body oils' 'medications' suncream etc, anything to refuse your claim. You will have to use you statutory warranty through Australian consumer law and the ACCC/ fair trading to get anywhere. Don't accept a repair as it will fail again. Do some research on the above and prepare yourself for a well articulated fight. Don't let the company fob you off. The case is closed when you are happy, not them. Check out other such comments on here, the plush site, nick scali product review etc. It will take you a whileHi, The paperwork states the following regarding your warranty question. Timber: 1 year structural Lounge: 5 years structural on frames, 3 years on seating and mechanisms (120kg weight load) and 1 year on stitching and covering.There is no time limit on your legally protected consumer guarantees. Don't believe anything else.

Focus On Furniture Online storeFocus On Furniture ACT, CanberraFocus On Furniture NSW, AlburyFocus On Furniture NSW, BankstownFocus On Furniture NSW, KotaraFocus On Furniture NSW, Wagga WaggaFocus On Furniture SA, Dry CreekFocus On Furniture SA, Mile EndFocus On Furniture VIC, BallaratFocus On Furniture VIC, BendigoFocus On Furniture VIC, DandenongFocus On Furniture VIC, EssendonFocus On Furniture VIC, FrankstonFocus On Furniture VIC, GeelongFocus On Furniture VIC, Hoppers CrossingFocus On Furniture VIC, MaribyrnongFocus On Furniture VIC, MoorabbinFocus On Furniture VIC, NunawadingFocus On Furniture VIC, PakenhamFocus On Furniture VIC, PrestonFocus On Furniture VIC, SheppartonFocus On Furniture VIC, South WharfFocus On Furniture VIC, SpringvaleFocus On Furniture NSW, ArtarmonFocus On Furniture NSW, BelroseFocus On Furniture NSW, Castle HillFocus On Furniture NSW, Marsden ParkFocus On Furniture NSW, Moore ParkFocus On Furniture NSW, PenrithFocus On Furniture NSW, RutherfordFocus On Furniture NSW, TuggerahFocus On Furniture NSW, HomebushFocus On Furniture QLD, BundallFocus On Furniture QLD, Fortitude ValleyFocus On Furniture QLD, JindaleeFocus On Furniture QLD, LoganFocus On Furniture QLD, MaroochydoreFocus On Furniture QLD, North LakesFocus On Furniture VIC, Richmond
CategoryFurniture Shops and Online ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical ShopsFurniture Shops and Physical Shops
Discontinuation dateJun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019Jun 2019