Fantastic Furniture QLD, Morayfield

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Morayfield

Anita Davies

Anita DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had what I wanted bit disappointed the currently have none in stock. 2 week wait

Easy to navigate store. Quality good. Have not received item yet. Service was efficient and friendly. Store was clean and not overcrowded with stock. Visibility from front to back of store was good.

Store LocationMorayfield QLD 4505
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anita Davies, Thank you for visiting us! Sorry to hear you have to wait for your products. We really appreciate you sharing your kind words about our team in-store and we hope to see you again! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable and very comfortable, good support yet soft enough for bad hip. Not weigh a ton for a older female to manage

I went in the store after checking online and phoning the shop to see if they had the mattress i wanted in store. Steven told me to ask for him so he could attend to my purchase. The store is clean and organised. I asked for Steven which he showed me the mattress in real life so i could have a try. I tried a couple of others but went bak to the original. I payed for it and drove around the back and was picked up within 5 mins. The crew out the back were friendly and helpful.

Aaron brough

Aaron broughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money and friendly staff !! Just had low desk availability other then that top shop!!

Easy pickup parking and always people there to help load. Got home and quality of products was 5 starts and was smile and quick to install very satisfied thanks team !!! :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aaron, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Morayfield. We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Morayfield compares to other Furniture Shops

Friendly staff affordable products

Great range of products at affordable prices and friendly staff will shop there again and very easy pick up at rear of the store and the wall unit was fairly easy to put together

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Allan, thank you very much for shopping with us in Morayfield. It is great to hear about this positive experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Glen P

Glen PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor services and less then poor quality furniture

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service - instore and pick up

Excellent service by store staff as well as ease of pick up. During the restrictions imposed by Covid 19 - the store was still running extremely efficient. Definitely recommend and will be attending for further purchases

Store LocationMorayfield, Qld
Lisa A

Lisa ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Well worth the Visit!

I visited the store to see options available and wait times in buying a dining setting, lounge, entertainment unit & bed set, just looking of course. I was so impressed with the choices and prices I purchased my items on the spot and got free delivery over the Easter weekend. The dining setting is the perfect style and colour with the matching entertainment unit, the most comfortable corner lounge I’ve sat on in a long time and the perfect bed set for my spare room. So Happy! Can’t wait for it to be delivered on Friday. Thank you Fantastic Furniture!

Store LocationMorayfield & North Lakes
Anne K.

Anne K.South East Queensland, QLD

Soft plush and comfy as

Store layout easy to follow especially during this Covid 19 pandemic everything marked well and easy to manoeuvre. Staff very efficient and knowledgeable. Highly recommend the store. Pick up explained well. Assembly easy with awesome instructions that were easy to follow.

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anne, thank you for shopping with us in Morayfield! We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Vern B.

Vern B.

Cheap but Great bed

Light easy too assemble and daughter loves it , decent bed for $99, budget bed great price , good selection off colours , only down side is clips for slats are a little dodgy but for $99 who cares

Heather

HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Very easy to navigate around the store and the product range was good and very happy with what I purchased. I can't wait for it to be delivered. Limited assembly to do.

Jennette

JennetteBriabane

Fantastic

Great items value for money with even better warranty offered on products would definitely recommend fantastic to family member's easy to read assembly instructions would buy from again in store or online

Ash C.

Ash C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Staff! & An Easy Assemble!

Great store, the staff was very helpful and friendly, Super happy with my Zenith bookcase! So easy to assemble ( i did it alone) and clear instructions, i have ordered a second one :)

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ash, thanks so much for shopping with us in Morayfield! We are glad to hear that you are so happy with your Zenith Bookcase, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Denise N

Denise NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality furniture

Great range of products available. Easy to move around the store. Good quality products.
Easy to assemble if given all the relevant pieces
I would go back there again to shop

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Denise, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Morayfield. We are so glad to hear that you like our range of products, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality

Great place to shop for your home and office always helpful and great products at affordable price. Love their variety of products and very good quality furniture that will last .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susan, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you like our range of products, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Susan

Love my furniture thanks so much .

JoJo T.

JoJo T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really great solid spare bed

TheDouble bed we chose was easily found on display, looked and felt nice and solid to sit on. There were plenty to chose from. The sales man was very helpful. We were impressed with the extra sturdy slats and guarantee they come with. Very easy to assemble.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi JoJo T.! Thank you very much for shopping with us in Morayfield and taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you found a sturdy Double Bed, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice furniture

Store layout and presentation is overall beautiful. The staff were friendly however I had to approach them even tho I live just the next suburb and was spending close to 1000 the delivery was $75 and I have to wait 3-5 weeks for the product.

Store LocationMorayfield Queensland

BlessedHopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality, even worse response

Product Appearance Not as advertised

marius laynes

marius laynesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was sold 'floor stock ' and one week later still waiting for confirmation that I am able to pick up new items

As stated above, one week later still waiting for confirmation that I am able to pick the purchase up. Good thing that I did not make space for the new furniture before I went to the morayfield shop.

V Bros-Wilshire

Great friendly service and products

After looking on the web page for Fantastic Furniture we went in store and made our purchase, then collected out bed from the warehouse. Friendly staff and a good range of products at very reasonable prices. We are very happy

Store LocationMorayfield and North Lakes
V Bros-Wilshire

You are welcome, you reap what you sow.

This was amazing experience ladies were lovely

The customer service was amazing and they searched all the product availability. The lay out of the store was good and cleanliness was all good we had an amazing experience overall

April 22nd 2019 Update: Messed up order

I was told bedroom set would be in soon and they have messed up and sold the bed as it was in stock the lady searched in front of me and then I called back and they lied and said none of it was in stock and I've already paid a deposit and she tried blaming the previous person

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chloe, thank you for shopping with us at Morayfield! We are happy to hear your customer service experience in store was Fantastic! We hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic Team