Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes

Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes

KAC

KAC

Great staff, really nice store.

Great staff, really nice store and the mattress we bought was the cheapest anywhere. VERY comfy and my grand daughter is sleeping much better. My first time buying from them and it was an easy pleasant transaction. The store is lovely and it has a great location with easy parking.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNorth Lakes, Queensland.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi KAC, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in North Lakes. We are so glad to hear about this positive experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

JMarshall

JMarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my needs

Glass Coffee table required no assembly. Good quality and sturdy. Glass top dining table, perfect for smaller area. Easy and fast assembly. Table top secure. Both were packaged well. Good service at pickup.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi JMarshall, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you received good service at pickup and that you are happy with your coffee table. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kathryn Hart

Kathryn HartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful great store with lovely staff

Easy to find items great layout, staff were a great help and very friendly, beautiful colours of furniture making it east to design a room and easy transactions once you have decided.

Larry

Larry

Job done

My wife and I, were very pleased with the product that we recently purchased, and are therefore more than happy to recommend the North Lakes store to all.
We found what we wanted in a short time at a great price - We were able to pick this item up then and there.
Great result!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNorth Lakes, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Larry, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new sofa

Love our new sofa and so happy with it and the service of the north lakes store. Can’t wait to get more products for our office and bedroom. Highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

The staff where great especially Wendy

We attended the North Lakes store to purchase a fold out couch and the staff where knowledgeable and very friendly but unfortunately they didn't have stock so we attended Morayfield and had similar experience with staff. A nice experience

Michelle t

Michelle tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product range

The store layout was great, it was easy to find what I was looking for, very satisfied with what I purchased, we had to assemble the tv unit which was bit of a pain but easy enough to do

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle t, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope assembly didn't cause you too much grief! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great Service!

The staff were very friendly, they don’t hassle you but are there ready to help when you need it. We had to bring back a damaged product and they fixed it straight away with a replacement!

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not half bad?

Mediocre. Nothing wowed me or made me think 'I would love to see that in my home.' Staff were friendly but either not fully transparent or not fully trained. Needs a little work for me the want to spend more money there. Wouldn't tell a friend not to buy there but also wouldn't recommend it over anything else. Layout was smooth but inconsistent with other stores I've bought from. Quality of the product was a good investment however.

nickirob

nickirobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales staff exceptional

I wanted to buy 2 desks for my grandchildren online and my daughter pick up that day. If I payed credit online it would not have processed until the Monday. Clair went above and beyond to help me get what I needed. She talked me through afterpay. She was so patient and helpful. Have never shopped here before, but will again. A lady shona or Shoshona also assisted with the sale.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi nickirob, We are so glad to Clair was able to help you with placing your order to ensure you received it on time! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Leigh

LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap prices, friendly staff

Cheapest prices around, good range and staff were very helpful and friendly, we had all 3 floor staff running around and on phone looking for stock for us. Had a very comfortable experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leigh, thank you for choosing to shop with us in North Lakes! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto team. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Amazing service and quality!

So impressed with our purchase of the Modena bed! It’s so comfy, was a breeze to put together and looks amazing. At an awesome price. The staff at the new north lakes store were amazing too!

Shop LocationNorth lakes

reasonably priced goods

Great price & quality for my Daughter's first bed, with staff that know there stuff on the products on display.

Shop LocationNorth lakes, QLD

Fantastic!

Fantastic customer service, value for money & overall humbling shopping experience! The staff are happy to be there & the smiles on their faces tell you this. Amazingly helpful staff that truly are there to help you.

Shop LocationNorth Lakes QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hayley, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team