Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes

Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes

4.3

Student desks at great prices

Showroom floor had many styles of desks making it easy to decide and purchase. We researched online first and was happy to see products on the floor to visualise making an easy and fast decision to purchase. Staff are friendly and helpful all way through to ordering and payment.

Emm

EmmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service - Do not shop here!

Just what I wanted

Purchased just what I was looking for after visiting other stores. Staff were extremely friendly and a great choice of was on display. The store is not far to travel to with easy parking.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Margaret P, We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team in-store and enjoyed visiting our showroom! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes compares to other Furniture Shops

Brittany S.

Brittany S.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I needed in one place.

the store was well layed out and had a wide range of products. The quality of my items are fantastic and instrictions easy to understand. Easy ensemble when I had help.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Brittany, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear of this experience, and we hope to see you in the North Lakes store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Chantelle B

Chantelle BBrisbane

Amazing staff, freindly service. Will be back

Smooth easy pleasant quick transaction from start to finish, customer service was amazing and so helpful! Store is very open and easy to navigate. Found products I needed quickly. Assembly was easy

Store LocationNorth Lakes QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chantelle, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about the friendly and helpful service received, and we hope to see you back in the North Lakes store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Frances

FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic furniture fantastic quality

Smooth easy pleasant quick transaction from start to finish, customer service was amazing and so helpful ! Bought the lounge suite and then purchased the furniture weeks later ! Soooo happy ! Thank you

Store LocationNorth lakes Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Worst store I have ever been

Worst store I ever entered,
Terrible Sam. I've been shopping from Windsor store but because I moved near by the North Lakes store, I thought it should be the same. Such an unexpected experience

Rahman A.
Rahman A.

Sorry, I do not want to go up and down the terrible experience

RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Do It!!!!

Ordered Denver 5 seater lounge which had storage under seating. Waited 6 weeks for it to arrive and it was the wrong one. Had to wait another 8 weeks to get the right one. Arrived and still was the wrong lounge and was told I would have to wait another 10 weeks with no guarantee the right one will arrive. Asked for my money back, returned lounge still waiting for refund. Furniture is cheap for a reason!!!!

Robertson

Yes please it is now over 3 weeks and I have not received my refund. I will email the details, it is a pity I have to spend my Sunday doing this.

Mariana V.

Mariana V.

It is good

Great quality of the products, fast delivery and easy to assemble.
Customer service was just okay... no one approached us and when we had some questions we have to walk and find a seller... just two ppl working.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mariana, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

KAC

KAC

Great staff, really nice store.

Great staff, really nice store and the mattress we bought was the cheapest anywhere. VERY comfy and my grand daughter is sleeping much better. My first time buying from them and it was an easy pleasant transaction. The store is lovely and it has a great location with easy parking.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNorth Lakes, Queensland.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi KAC, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in North Lakes. We are so glad to hear about this positive experience, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

JMarshall

JMarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my needs

Glass Coffee table required no assembly. Good quality and sturdy. Glass top dining table, perfect for smaller area. Easy and fast assembly. Table top secure. Both were packaged well. Good service at pickup.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi JMarshall, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you received good service at pickup and that you are happy with your coffee table. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kathryn Hart

Kathryn HartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful great store with lovely staff

Easy to find items great layout, staff were a great help and very friendly, beautiful colours of furniture making it east to design a room and easy transactions once you have decided.

Larry

Larry

Job done

My wife and I, were very pleased with the product that we recently purchased, and are therefore more than happy to recommend the North Lakes store to all.
We found what we wanted in a short time at a great price - We were able to pick this item up then and there.
Great result!

Store LocationNorth Lakes, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Larry, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new sofa

Love our new sofa and so happy with it and the service of the north lakes store. Can’t wait to get more products for our office and bedroom. Highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

The staff where great especially Wendy

We attended the North Lakes store to purchase a fold out couch and the staff where knowledgeable and very friendly but unfortunately they didn't have stock so we attended Morayfield and had similar experience with staff. A nice experience

Michelle t

Michelle tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product range

The store layout was great, it was easy to find what I was looking for, very satisfied with what I purchased, we had to assemble the tv unit which was bit of a pain but easy enough to do

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle t, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope assembly didn't cause you too much grief! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great Service!

The staff were very friendly, they don’t hassle you but are there ready to help when you need it. We had to bring back a damaged product and they fixed it straight away with a replacement!

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not half bad?

Mediocre. Nothing wowed me or made me think 'I would love to see that in my home.' Staff were friendly but either not fully transparent or not fully trained. Needs a little work for me the want to spend more money there. Wouldn't tell a friend not to buy there but also wouldn't recommend it over anything else. Layout was smooth but inconsistent with other stores I've bought from. Quality of the product was a good investment however.

nickirob

nickirobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales staff exceptional

I wanted to buy 2 desks for my grandchildren online and my daughter pick up that day. If I payed credit online it would not have processed until the Monday. Clair went above and beyond to help me get what I needed. She talked me through afterpay. She was so patient and helpful. Have never shopped here before, but will again. A lady shona or Shoshona also assisted with the sale.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi nickirob, We are so glad to Clair was able to help you with placing your order to ensure you received it on time! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Leigh

LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap prices, friendly staff

Cheapest prices around, good range and staff were very helpful and friendly, we had all 3 floor staff running around and on phone looking for stock for us. Had a very comfortable experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leigh, thank you for choosing to shop with us in North Lakes! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto team. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team