Farfetch

Farfetch

Brand Manager for Farfetch? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1

Shi
ShiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

incorrect sizing and refuse refund for a gift purchase

purchased two kids cloth 2-3size bigger than kids age, gifted to friend and didnt fit at all. as these are gift, we passed the 14days refund policy, they refused to refund us even when their sizing is totally incorrect.
dont buy from them, unless you could make sure you know exact sizing and not a gift.

Hammad M.
Hammad M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Farfetch send me a jumper that I never ordered

I ordered a jumper from Farfetch worth 800AU dollars three months ago and they send me the one close to that but not exactly the one I paid for and when I called they checked and said sorry this is not the experience we want you to face and now it has been 3 months I have been crying for my refund. What a disgusting customer service. I wish you loose this company Farfetch so no one gets ripped off the way it happened to me.

Carlie
Carlie

Fast delivery, came straight from gucci

Not sure why there is so many bad reviews, I ordered through far-fetch so I could use afterpay. Got delivered the next day, all gucci stuff in original box and tags.

Terri R.
Terri R.

will not exchange goods

I order some shows for my daughters birthday 4 weeks ahead of the date to ensure they arrived on time due to covid and all the problems we are having with delivery in Sydney and unfortunately I ordered the wrong size a 39 instead of 38 and they will not exchange as it is over their 2 week returns policy what a joke,

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely Disgusting Experience - DO NOT ORDER

Defeated
DefeatedSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

I find they have an excellent variety of stock but when there is a problem their only answer is to return things. Sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with AI as there are only very basic responses. And beware of their tier program. If you buy several items they split the "gift" voucher and don't take it off the total so if you need to return part of that purchase you lose that portion. My latest purchase had a small defect and I wanted them to know in case it got worse in the future. Their only answer was to return it for a refund. They won't swap or repair. Useless having their Platinum tier. If they fixed their customer service they would be a great company.

Niels V.
Niels V.Sydney, NSW

No return problems, company that can be trusted

Ordered a bag for my girlfriend who was sceptical about farfetch since it had some bad reviews. I said not to worry and I was right. Absolutely no problems returning to the other side of the world for free and money refunded. Make sure you follow the steps of their return policy and I’m 100% sure that you will have no problems. Only downside was that it was taking longer than normal since all transport of parcels seem to go slower these days with the current crisis

Dlaing
Dlaing

Great experience so far

I have ordered 3 x pair of Gucci shoes over the last 12 months, 3 pairs of jeans, 1 handbag. All arrived on time in perfect condition. Returned one pair of Jeans, return went smoothly. Just returned another pair and feel confident there won't be an issue. So far experience is excellent.

BUYERS BEWARE, Farfetch don't guarantee or authenticate products, by the time to get it checked out yourself too late!

Farfetch cancelled my order and took $4,000

I made an order worth over $4000 on Farfetch. Received order confirmation but then a few hours later received another email stating my order has been cancelled as they could not complete a security check with my payment provider (I used a standard VISA credit card). HOWEVER, money was still taken out of my account!

I have since been in contact with Farfetch customer services. They have been 1) slow to respond, 2) asking me for further information on things I already provided, and 3) completely ignoring my questions such as: confirming whether I will receive a refund!!!

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Decided to shop on FarFetch as they had an item I was after on sale. Was concerned at first given the sheer number of negative reviews but the item which arrived was the correct item in the correct size and delivery took 4 days from the UK to Australia.

The only thing is that the item did not come in its retail packaging, but rather had been put into a farfetch bag and attached with a farfetch tag. Not a bad thing but just useful to note.

TNJ
TNJ

Aweful

I bought 13 items but there are 2 items I never ever receive but they showed up on my apps that's they already delivery. I called Farfetch and they investigated and told me that they already delivery while i never have it. It's time for me to say bye to Farfetch.

Micky
MickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 stars

Goods are authentic, service are standard but considering they are selling high-end brands I would expect a lot more. I bought few items and returned once. All went smooth and good so far. Price wise, not so cheap. Actually, same as retail, so not really a place to get your bargains. But they do have more resources from all over the places. Shipping package is poor for selling luxury goods.

Product Appearance As advertised
Maren
MarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake

Sold fake cheap shoes balmain soles are bubbling the shoes are not guinune feel cheap and look cheap packaging box was dirty

Careful with returns

I had a very good experience for few months until one of my return was not reimbursed. At the time I decided to call them, they even deleted my return like I never ask for it.
The issue was probably with DHL, but as you book everything through their system, they should keep a better track.
They just closed the case saying they had no proof I send back the item ?! And no reimbursement... I am glad it was not a dress at 1k+ !
On my end, I have now delete their app, as returns are not reliable !