Physical store, Online store
Listing monitored by Fashionably Yours

Lisa campbell
Lisa campbellPerth, WA

Best customer service beautiful gowns

I have a small home based store and have been purchasing gowns from Fashionably Yours for awhile now.
Their gown pricing is unbelievably affordable and the quality is exceptional.
Have never been disappointed dresses always arrive on time beautifully packed and always as described.
Thank you again for the great customer service that you provide.

KGMMILES
KGMMILESSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service & beautiful dresses that are real value

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to Lana in the store at Wahroonga for helping my step stepdaughter out on Wednesday.

I called and spoke to Lana at 10:15, my stepdaughter was in the store at 12 midday, tried on the dress and took recommendations on the fit with the size 8 being a better fit.

The Navy dress was not available in store but from the Warehouse and has been delivered here before midday today.

Fantastic service ! Very good quality garment and great value for money.

Really great that local retailer's are making such a great effort to look after customer's. The service is second-to-none. I cannot recommend them highly enough. We will definitely be back.

Beautiful Miss Holly Dress

I purchased a beautiful Miss Holly dress. It was definitely a smaller make. I’m a size 10 and purchased a large and it was too small. The dress however was exactly as per the photo advertised and the quality is beautiful. Realising there were no XL showing available online to exchange it for, I called the store to enquire and they were more than helpful in locating an XL for me.
Very helpful and pleasant staff and will definitely buy from them again and recommend.

vera
veraHaberfield

Rude and very unprofessional

Find out how Fashionably Yours compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I purchased a dress from the sample sale. What can I say. Questions answered, fast delivery, perfect product.
Thanks heaps

Fantastic seevice

The stylists was very professional and informative. She had made my daughter feel very comfortable. We were extremely happy with the choice and range of dresses on offer. We found it very easy to find the exact fit and style for my daughter.

Amazing store and customer service, I can't wait to go back!

The BEST bridal shop in Sydney

I absolutely loved visiting Fashionably Yours Bridal. It is located in the gorgeous Wahroonga village which is full of trendy cafes and homeware boutiques. The service I was provided with was next to none- I was notified of my appointment ahead of schedule and when I arrived my dresses were pulled out and ready to try on!!! I am a very satisfied customer of Fashionably Yours and would highly recommend.

Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

Amazing bridal shop! Wonderful service!

I visited Fashionably Yours Wahroonga Bridal one Saturday. I was by myself as my mum lived interstate. As soon as I walked in I felt welcoming and at ease. The shop smelt nice and had the best natural light. Adrienne was my stylist. She gave me a short introduction about how their appointment worked, and how long it took for a wedding gown to arrive. I tried on about 10 dresses, and fell in love with one of the gowns by Moonlight Bridal. However my mind was set on one of the gowns which was sold off the rack. So Adrienne offered to bring in that gown for me so I could come back with my mum to try on this gown and decide which gown is the ' one '. She was patient and really had your interests at heart. Best shopping experience !

Carly
CarlyHunter Region, NSW

Rude and unprofessional service. Glad I didn’t invest in getting my wedding dress from here.

I cannot believe how rude and unprofessional the text I received from this place was when i kindly and apologetically asked if I could change the date of my bridal fitting. This place is in a covid hot spot and unfortunately, I couldn’t take the chance with my work or my Fiancés.

So glad I didn’t invest in the drive down there, especially after reading these other reviews.

I work in customer service and I would never respond to a potential client like they have to me.

RHill
RHillSydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing Service and Choice of Gowns! If you are a bride - put this store on your list!!!

Maddy S.
Maddy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

rang the store to ensure a dress was in stock prior to purchasing, the lady responded ‘yeh most likely’.... so I purchased it for $340. They didn’t update me with shipping info for 3 days. I emailed to say ‘when will this be shipped and will I receive it by the weekend’. Of which they replied ‘we have refunded your dress’ with NO explanation as this is not what I wanted. It is for a wedding in months! Then I checked the site and it is no longer available. Presume it was not in stock but the lady couldn’t be bothered looking. Totally misleading and terrible customer service! Still haven’t received my refund either. And they have stopped replying to my emails. Would never shop here again

Lea
LeaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting 20 days for my refund

Purchased a dress on line and needed to return it. The very next week went into the store and purchased another dress, so now I have spent just under $600. Yes they were great in store however I am still waiting on my refund from the first dress. I will never recommend this store or use them again.

Madison M.
Madison M.New South Wales

Worst customer experience do not order online

I am very shocked to have ordered a dress for a wedding three weeks ago to only have my status changed to refunded today! I am frustrated and angry because i am suppose to be a bridesmaid at a wedding in 1 months time and now have no dress! If there was never any stock in my size and or dress it should not be able to be purchased online!!! Now i have nothing and the original brand has completely sold out. I am very stressed and angry with the lack of communication and empathy given to customers. Learn how to care about peoples needs. Never shop here again.

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Terrible store with an assistant who was discriminating against a baby.

Today I visited this store. The assistant told us if we wanted to try on a Shona Joy dress it was a $50 charge. We then asked to look at a Shona Joy dress in pink and she told us that it would cost $50. I’m sure Shona Joy would not be thrilled with this cost. My 8 month old Grandson was sitting on my knee, on a couch away from dresses and change rooms. He was not crying or being any trouble at all and the shop assistant asked me to take him out of her shop. She said that babies were not allowed. Discrimination against a little baby sitting happily on my knee. Disgraceful! Do not support this shop.