Physical store, Online store

vera

veraHaberfield

Rude and very unprofessional

I purchased a dress from the sample sale. What can I say. Questions answered, fast delivery, perfect product.
Thanks heaps

Fantastic seevice

The stylists was very professional and informative. She had made my daughter feel very comfortable. We were extremely happy with the choice and range of dresses on offer. We found it very easy to find the exact fit and style for my daughter.

Find out how Fashionably Yours compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Amazing store and customer service, I can't wait to go back!

The BEST bridal shop in Sydney

I absolutely loved visiting Fashionably Yours Bridal. It is located in the gorgeous Wahroonga village which is full of trendy cafes and homeware boutiques. The service I was provided with was next to none- I was notified of my appointment ahead of schedule and when I arrived my dresses were pulled out and ready to try on!!! I am a very satisfied customer of Fashionably Yours and would highly recommend.

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Amazing bridal shop! Wonderful service!

I visited Fashionably Yours Wahroonga Bridal one Saturday. I was by myself as my mum lived interstate. As soon as I walked in I felt welcoming and at ease. The shop smelt nice and had the best natural light. Adrienne was my stylist. She gave me a short introduction about how their appointment worked, and how long it took for a wedding gown to arrive. I tried on about 10 dresses, and fell in love with one of the gowns by Moonlight Bridal. However my mind was set on one of the gowns which was sold off the rack. So Adrienne offered to bring in that gown for me so I could come back with my mum to try on this gown and decide which gown is the ' one '. She was patient and really had your interests at heart. Best shopping experience !

Carly

CarlyHunter Region, NSW

Rude and unprofessional service. Glad I didn’t invest in getting my wedding dress from here.

I cannot believe how rude and unprofessional the text I received from this place was when i kindly and apologetically asked if I could change the date of my bridal fitting. This place is in a covid hot spot and unfortunately, I couldn’t take the chance with my work or my Fiancés.

So glad I didn’t invest in the drive down there, especially after reading these other reviews.

I work in customer service and I would never respond to a potential client like they have to me.

RHill

RHillSydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing Service and Choice of Gowns! If you are a bride - put this store on your list!!!

Maddy S.

Maddy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

rang the store to ensure a dress was in stock prior to purchasing, the lady responded ‘yeh most likely’.... so I purchased it for $340. They didn’t update me with shipping info for 3 days. I emailed to say ‘when will this be shipped and will I receive it by the weekend’. Of which they replied ‘we have refunded your dress’ with NO explanation as this is not what I wanted. It is for a wedding in months! Then I checked the site and it is no longer available. Presume it was not in stock but the lady couldn’t be bothered looking. Totally misleading and terrible customer service! Still haven’t received my refund either. And they have stopped replying to my emails. Would never shop here again

Lea

LeaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting 20 days for my refund

Purchased a dress on line and needed to return it. The very next week went into the store and purchased another dress, so now I have spent just under $600. Yes they were great in store however I am still waiting on my refund from the first dress. I will never recommend this store or use them again.

SizingVery small
Madison M.

Madison M.New South Wales

Worst customer experience do not order online

I am very shocked to have ordered a dress for a wedding three weeks ago to only have my status changed to refunded today! I am frustrated and angry because i am suppose to be a bridesmaid at a wedding in 1 months time and now have no dress! If there was never any stock in my size and or dress it should not be able to be purchased online!!! Now i have nothing and the original brand has completely sold out. I am very stressed and angry with the lack of communication and empathy given to customers. Learn how to care about peoples needs. Never shop here again.

Molly

MollySydney, NSW

Terrible store with an assistant who was discriminating against a baby.

Today I visited this store. The assistant told us if we wanted to try on a Shona Joy dress it was a $50 charge. We then asked to look at a Shona Joy dress in pink and she told us that it would cost $50. I’m sure Shona Joy would not be thrilled with this cost. My 8 month old Grandson was sitting on my knee, on a couch away from dresses and change rooms. He was not crying or being any trouble at all and the shop assistant asked me to take him out of her shop. She said that babies were not allowed. Discrimination against a little baby sitting happily on my knee. Disgraceful! Do not support this shop.

Store LocationFashionably Yours Wahroonga

Worst shopping experience

After an hour drive, we arrived at the store,
Upon arrival we were asked to leave as we didn't have an appointment. The store was empty!! Very rude manager showing no compassion towards my obviously upset and emotional daughter. The store remained empty for 40 minutes whilst we waited outside. Fancy turning away business!! Anyway, we ended up buying the same dress we went in for at White Runway at half price and with wonderful service!! Turns out being kicked out was a blessing in disguise!!
I'll never set foot in that horrid store again!!

Fashionably Y.Fashionably Yours
Charb
Charb
Frustrated Customer

Frustrated CustomerSydney

Highly Reccommend

The atmosphere was so relaxed and Lana who assisted us could not have been nicer. Compared to other bridal appointments this was the most enjoyable. I also found my perfect dress, they have a beautiful selection. Could not recommend this place more, Lana was such a pleasure to deal with and was not pushy at all.

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Amazing service! Great selection!

I can not thank these girls anymore for their great service. Very friendly and helpful. Absolutely recommend everyone to come here. Can’t wait to wear my dress to my brothers wedding. Thank you for everything. Will definitely be coming here again.

Outbackgirl

OutbackgirlFar West, NSW

Customer service needs improving

SizingSlightly small
Tasha R

Tasha RRouse Hill

Beautiful dresses and fantastic staff!

Large selection of beautiful dresses! The staff are super welcoming and I would highly recommend going here. Great service and you are guaranteed to walk out with a nice dress.

sara

saraTullamarine

I had such an amazing experience !

The product range at Fashionably Yours is second to none ! You are literally spoiled for choice no matter what style of dress you are looking for, this boutique has it all. The sales team are amazing, helping you every step of the way. I am so happy I took the time to visit this store, I will definitely be back. The quality and prices are sensational. A big thanks to the whole team at Fashionably Yours for helping me find the perfect dress !

Kerrie

KerrieSydney

Fantastic customer service

What a fantastic little hidden gem. The store is beautiful and the experience provided by the sales staff especially, Lana was fantastic. From the moment I walked in she was very welcoming and attentive. Her knowledge of the products and her advice was exceptional. She made the process of finding a style and colour to suit me very easy. She has wonderful customer service and I would highly recommend the store and Lana for the purchase of your next special gown.

Alana

AlanaRoseville

Lovely hidden gem!

- It was very easy to navigate the store (tidy, smells nice, organised)
- Beautiful range of products
- Top notch quality of product I bought
I bought a beautiful evening dress from this place and I was lucky they had it in my size I am very happy with it and it was a last minute purchase so I was very stressed about not finding anything for the event but the staff were very helpful and found me something in the style I wanted:) thank you so much will definitely recommend you to my girlfriends!!