Fastway
1.2 from 5,668 reviews

Worst courier ever

Worst company to deal with...damaged my parcel then didn’t even advise me. I had to ring them to follow it up. After waiting 15 mins on hold, I spoke to a young lady who was practically impossible to understand who was no help whatsoever. When I asked to speak to someone who I could understand she said have a nice day and hung up...still have no idea when I will receive my goods!!!!

what a joke

First of all, They always say that they 'attempt' to deliver. but i was always at home on that day or my partner. one time even they sent back my birthday gift from my sister from overseas .
No point to put an option saying 'i will be at home' cos they are not gonna be bothered.
I have some parcel to be delivered tomorrow but well i don't know where it is cos they don't update the status. wrong company name for sure... rather name it slow way

Shipping TypeInternational

how does this company continue?

this is the 5th time in a row they have left a message at 730 in the morning stating they tried to deliver a package and dropped it off at our nearest depot. which is a 20 minute drive away. They never actually attempt to deliver it. When called they said too bad. Most unprofessional company I have ever come across

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

I lost two parcels. Worst delivery service.

Even 1 star is more than they deserve. I hope I can give them ZERO star.
I lost 2 parcels. After contacting Fastway, there is no response at all. You called them, they asked you to lodge online inquiry. After you logded online inquiry, there was no update from them. They don't feedback to their customter. They don't care your parcels. if they lost them then lost them. No explain at all.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shipping TypeDomestic

Amazon, what the actual...

No tracking, no contact possible, no reply to query on their site - even Amazon couldn't get in touch with them, lied about delivering - the usual Fastway circus. A brand so bad they are changing their name...

My question is why on earth are Amazon using these clowns?

Delivery Went To Wrong Address

I was supposed to have a parcel delivered on 17/07/2019 on the seventh business day. It never happened despite having provided the correct Victorian residential address to Fastway. I was informed by Fastway that the article is waiting to be picked up at the depot in Sydney NSW.

I can't understand how the parcel was directed to NSW when there is no such address and postcode in NSW at all.

I will refuse to deal with any business that uses Fastway. I have had bad previous experiences with Fastway in regard to slow deliveries and chasing them up. It looks like they have become worse. It's pathetic when a courier does not have any knowledge of postcode areas.

I had to chase up the matter with Fastway customer service and was advised the delivery will be redirected from Sydney to the correct address in Melbourne and could arrive next week.

poor delivery service.

Card left in letterbox to say package couldn't be delivered despite us being home. No pick up address left on card and tracking app did not work. We went to main warehouse depot at Welshpool, told package was delivered to Crabbs supermarket in Kalamunda. Much of Fastway's packages are 'free delivery' and the couriers only get $1 per package to deliver. My package was from America and not free delivery included, however the package was in good condition.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Terrible service, not even worthy of 1 star. Do yourself favour and use a different carrier

Late, driver delivers when he feels like it. Complained so driver drops further deliverys 30min drive away for me to collect now. Reception hardly answers phone . Dont use this company

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

So doesnt live up to their name!

They have had my parcel since lunch time Thursday. Emails to let me know todays the delivery. Email after closing time Monday. To tell me there is a delay. Another email this morning. Delivery today, 4.30pm i message them. Only to find out, they have made it urgent for delivery TOMORROW!!! PLANS changed AGAIN, this company needs a name change.

Shipping TypeDomestic

The courier who does not deliver!

Courier left a card at door. Sent an email telling them I can't get the depot during work hours. Email ignored. Parcel sent back to the supplier. Had to pay more money to get delivered again! This company has never delivered a thing. The point of having a courier is to get it delivered to your house. If I was a person without a car this would be a huge pain in the backside. If i had a choice of courier companies Fastway would be my last choice. Crap service all round.

Shipping TypeDomestic

registered on this site solely to pour shame on this farcical excuse for a courier company

of the four items I sent, one got lost, the other three took 3 weeks to a month to get across australia. still waiting to receive goods sent last month.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Left a card without bothering knocking

I would just rate zero if there is such option. I was home for the whole morning, and suddenly I got an email from them saying they missed me. Come on!! I didn’t hear anyone knocking the door, or even at my door gate. You just put a card in my mail box without even making some effort knocking on my door? I don’t understand.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Fraudulent company that needs be sued!

With 97% negative reviews, the government should ban this type of company. To tell people that " driver tries and no one is there" when in fact he didn't even knock or even went pass the street is a complete fraud. And fastway who allow this to happen is accountable.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Not fastway not even snailway

It takes up to 4 days for them to transfer packages onto forwarding carriers when they can't deliver to that area and claim this is in acceptable time frame so they just sit in the corner of their warehouse
Their customer service although polite has no information the appearance of no management and no real way of resolving issues
TNT can do in 5 days Fastway can't do in getting to 3 weeks
Not my first issue and it wasn't my choice
Definitely suggest avoiding at any cost for time critical deliveries

Pathetic!

Fastway refuse to deliver to my door - 1 min into an 80km/h zone back into a 60km/h zone. 2 min from the main street. The suggestion that they travel 10 min to a friend’s house to drop off the parcel is ridiculous at best!

Shipping TypeDomestic

They should change the name to snailway

It takes forever for the delivery. From Eastern States to Perth it may take over two weeks. Their website says in transit for days. No other courier service is that bad.

Worst service

Apparently no one works in their IT department, as I have left 6 voice messages so far and no one has bothered to return my call. Their customer service department have absolutely no idea and clearly they don't know how to format an email, as I've had nothing back either. Don't bother wasting your time or money using this pathetic excuse of a Company

Sender or ReceiverSender

Would give them no stars if I could

The driver forced open our automatic gate (which broke) to get in and then left the gate open on leaving. Our horses escaped but luckily weren't injured. I rang and emailed Fastway but have received no reply from them. They just don't care.

Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeDomestic

WOW, Yet again, you failed spectacularly.

I plan to never use your company, tell everyone to avoid your company and make sure no-one ever sends me ANYTHING with your company.

How in hell name are you even still running as a company?

So far I've had packages left outside on the FOOTPATH, and stolen.
Left outside the door without ringing the doorbell in rain.
Drivers deciding not to bother with delivery, just drive past and send an (ATTEMPTED Delivery notice)

I work from home 7 days a week and i am ALWAYS home when i know you are delivering.
You are consistent in one thing only, ineptitude.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Absolutely the worst couriers I have ever used

Received an email update that parcel on board for delivery wrong! Checked the website and it states now delayed.
How can a parcel be delayed when it’s on the truck!
How do these people stay in business
1. Received inaccurate tracking details