1.2 from 6,287 reviews

Wally

WallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy delivery service

appalling.

Another appalling story from this joke of a company. Delivery person doesn't bother to knock on the door, just throws a card in the letterbox. Impossible to get in touch with from that point onward. I would not have purchased the item in question if i had known the company used Fastway (3rd time, exactly the same thing has happened with Fastway) . STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM

Other Couriers
PACK & SEND
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.5

Awful service. Avoid this company If you ever want to receive your parcel

The courier tried to deliver while I was out. I asked to redeliver following the process/ since then the parcel sat in the depo for a week and no updates were sent to me.

I had to keep calling and following up the Eta on the delivery.
I was told I would get a call back and nobody called.
I still waiting for the parcel ... avoid this company

Gary H.

Gary H.Perth, WA

Absolutely useless

Absolutely useless. Lost my parcel over a month ago. Started an inquiry to which they no longer reply. I was meant to get an update after 3 days and that was 2 weeks ago. I have since sent 3 messages and no reply. Do not use them. If you value your customer relationship find another courier!

BeccyO

BeccyOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fastway Courier

Worst service ever... no surprise they do not give out the names of Customer Service Managers. When I phoned to complain that my tracking status said delivery was attempted yesterday although I was at home - no one knocked at my door, (I also have security cameras) the rep, Roxanne, hung up on me. Prior to that She was also very put out that I requested she confirm the delivery address and my contact details.
Appalling - it has also put me off ordering from the retailer that uses them.

Delivery TimeLate

Andrew

AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Won't compensate for damaged goods.

Fastway Couriers took 16 days to deliver Radiogram parts from Greendale to Hume ACT.
Despite being well packed and labelled fragile, box had been dropped and contents damaged.
Photo evidence, quote for repairs and formal claim lodged - and no compensation received.
Reported to Fair Trade Tribunal - they did not even respond to them. Only course of action left is ACAT.
Suggest no one use Fastway Couriers.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

dmb

dmbAU

SNAIL SLOW WAY

Amazon please don't use this company.
Australia Post and Amazon deliver next day.
"Fast" way with Amazon has you waiting days for the parcel that's coming by today before 8 pm, sorry , before 9 pm, or tomorrow or 2 days later.
Amazon saying tell us if it's not there in 9 days.
Wish AMAZON had a preference where you could say a big NO to FASTWAY.
Tracking information useless just tells you they have your parcel still.

Obsessed father

Obsessed fatherPerth

Slow / no delivery

According to tracking details, the package is in Sydney for 2 weeks getting sorted. That's pretty slow. Was shipped on 21 November and according to Fastway's website, it should take 7-8 working days. That would be 12 working days today and if it has not left Sydney, then it is not coming to Perth anytime soon.

Delivery TimeLate
Gabriel

Gabriel

I would give 0 star if I could.

Every time I received something from fast way it take at least double if the time of any other company! If you are not home on the delivery day you will need to collect the parcel somewhere very far from your house! Slow way more that fast way

Shipping TypeDomestic

They lost my parcel and customer service still hasn't answered

Sender or ReceiverSender

Vashneelg

VashneelgSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a horrible customer service team and to loose my package ? Thank you for wrecking the wedding

Absolutely disgusting customer service for Waseem , Mohammad all the customer service phone representative are rude they just make up lie after lie
Please do not use them they are liars and treat you like a dog
Please teach your company phone representative how to speak English and also invest in a real manager

They will loose your products

But still claim they are searching for it for two weeks

And also claim that sending msgs to your fb was a mistake and they never found the products

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Courier not even ring bell

Was at home all day expecting parcel ....the courier not even ring the bell...just left card and go...i dont know why they did this....always happens not just once...amazon please use other services

Shakeel I.

Shakeel I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST Delivery Company EVER

Dalby69

Dalby69Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst courier and badly miss-named courier company in Australia?

I don't understand why Amazon keeps using them. More often than not the courier misses the delivery date. It must be costing Amazon a fortune in complimentary extensions to Prime, refunds and other forfeits. I'm not referring to just one delivery incident - it's a regular occurrence.

Delivery TimeEarly
Transdirect
3.6
Sarah-Jane Thomas

Sarah-Jane ThomasPerth, WA

Should change their name slowest service and completely incompetent

My parcel which was supposed to be received by me in Perth by 24/11 has been sitting in sydney for 3 weeks!!!! It is a Christmas gift for my daughter and i dont know if it will get to me on time!

I have messaged this company numerous times and only got a response via facebook without a delivery date of course.

Completely incompetent- just read the other reviews, i will be reporting this company to fair trade Australia and Consumer Protection.

I have called the company but it seems their phone is disconnected or off the hook- absolutely appalling service.

Mani

ManiAdelaide

Better to take it yourself

What a joke this courier is. It would be faster to WALK to your destination and pickup than to use Fastway!!! Tracking is non existent and they never know where the parcel actually is!!!

Juju

JujuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use this company!

I ordered a bed & waited at home all day only for it to come the next day. As I was out, it went to a depot where Im supposed to pick it up in my small car! There were NO notifications/updates and after emailing them Im told it will be re-delivered tomorrow (7 days waiting).
I cant believe the amount of terrible reviews this company has, and Ill be suggesting to the seller I bought the bed from to change couriers as this reflects badly on them.

Jessie

JessieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, disgraceful .. can I go on?

Parcel pickup 26/11, meant to be delivered 29/11. Its 9/12 and the parcel is still sitting in the same location as the original pickup location. It has been 2 weeks tomorrow and the parcel has not moved. I have no idea whats going on. I have contacted them twice and received an email saying they are busy. I just do not know how a parcel can not move in 2 weeks. An absolute disgrace.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst courier service ever.

For some reason my fastway couriers deliveries never arrive on time. and they always say we left a calling card when they don't. today they said that the same thing. I was at home all day and no one came to my door. I have be calling everyday and nothing happens

Basil L.

Basil L.

Don't know why sellers use this no service company

Freudsmum

Freudsmumasked

Why are you ALWAYS late delivering?
Why do you NEVER know where parcels are if you have a functioning tracking system?
Why is your company so much slower than every other courier company?
I am ALWAYS home yet on numerous occasions cards are left when your courier made NO ATTEMPT TO DELIVER.
Even caught courier attempting to drive off when I was in front garden ( he did not see me)
Everyone should request NOT TO USE FASTWAY or buy from another seller.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Janet E.

Janet E.asked

If thousands of customer reviews tell you your courier service is the worst in the world, and you thank all of them for their feedback and hope they find their next experience with Fastways more rewarding, as you are always trying to improve your service, But it continues to get the same bad reviews, day after day,isn't time for you all to go on Newstart?

thedge

Feedback is essential in a business. It provides information on if what you are doing is making a difference. If the same problem keeps rearing its ugly head than you are doing some wrong. So what do you do? Try something different. I thought that is what we all through life. Make a mistake and correct it next time.

Fastway C.Fastway

Thank you for your feedback.

The Uprising
The Uprising

Simply find out who they are, meet them in a dark alley one night and even the score... That's what I'll be doing. And for those of you who think you are invisible, then you are a fool. This is Australia, no one can hide behind a fake first name, not from me, I have access to all communications, this is because I too am part of that corrupt Authority you all seem to trust. 2020 is the end of the corruption, we are taking our Planet back from the Scum.

Janet E.

Janet E.asked

Does the CEO know that Fastways is sending itself out of business? Has he read the 97% very bad reviews?

dogtags
dogtags

It is obvious they don't care. Watch the YouTube video about "Fastway is a scam", they don't care about franchisees and by extension the business as a whole.

thedge

I think that it is a culture within the ranks. Yes they don't care. The CEO should investigate were the problem lays. Maybe change through feedback from contractors and management may help. Otherwise. the problem will escalate beyond recovery. If other service companies have problems like this. They would fixed it. The reviews all tell the same story. Maybe the CEO can start there.

Fastway C.Fastway

Thank you for your feedback, Janet. All reviews as you see, are public.

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives