Fastway
1.2 from 6,796 reviews

• Sender or ReceiverSender (6%) · Receiver (94%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (850)
    • Unacceptably Late (459)
    • Late (94)
    • On Time (85)
    • Never Collected (78)
    • Early (34)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (56%) · No (44%)

Hamed Tavousi

Hamed TavousiSydney, NSW

Worst courier in Australia

They are never on time. The parcel I supposed to receive in 2-3 business days, took over 2 weeks. Lazy drivers, unprofessional staff.
they claimed they came but I was not home, a lie as I have 2 cameras recording outside of my building 24/7. I had to travel to their warehouse 2 times to find my parcel.

laurierayr

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally hopeless...

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Romina

RominaSydney, NSW

the worse in the industry !

Package did not arrive on time.. i then called to have it rescheduled for an ENTIRE week.. day after day they would say yes & no package would arrived. The so called "manager" said he will make it happen that particular day, i still haven't got it we are now going over a week i have had to get the retailer to chase it up for me.
Every time would call the "help" number is sounded like they were having a party !
very unprofessional i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND one bit !

Sarah C.

Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly fast and reliable

After seeing a heap of negative reviews on fastway I was pretty hesitant, but my package actually showed up on time and the tracking information was really accurate!! I ordered a textbook, and it’s not damaged at all. After I got an email saying it was shipped, it arrived that next morning.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Harman N.

Harman N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible Service!

I have a smart doorbell with a camera and twice Fastway have sent me an email that they attempted delivery but no one was home! I have no idea how they came to this conclusion as I was home on both occasions and no-one ever appeared on the front door cam!

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst courier company I have ever dealt with

Delivery of a parcel showed deliverable to my office, which has a manned reception area, after following them up via email on numerous occasions and four days later, they managed to deliver the parcel to a post office 40 minutes away from the delivery address. Waiting on an explanation - doubt that I will get one

northside cleaning suppl

northside cleaning supplSouth East Queensland, QLD

Undelivered stock

i sent a parcel to maryborough couriers tag FA0036053704 and fastways did not deliver it fastways claim that maryborough couriers would not except it. i rang maryborough couriers and they said they are a few doors from fastways and they would not reject stock. fastway rang me to let me know and i told them that they would except so please take it their. now fastways sent it back to me and now i have to go through the whole process again and pay a second lot of freight charges and don't even know if fastways is going to do the right thing by me this time. northside cleaning and packaging supplies. 54991611

Sender or ReceiverSender

scootergirl

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse service

I've been keeping an eye on the tracking, apparently it was in Melbourne still. So called office they said it is in Brisbane for the past 2 days, check tracking again and it's delayed. Fast Way I would never use as a customer

Athan

AthanVictoria

Never deliver the parcel on first attempt

Fastway always leaving a card on first attempt of delivery while there’s always someone at home. Then it will take more than 3 days for re-delivery or pickup. It’s really annoying because other courier were able to deliver on the first attempt and fastway can’t.

andrew

andrewSydney, NSW

should call "Shitway Courier"

had 3 parcel in 2 months,first parcel was showing on board with driver but end up took 1 week to delivery.
Second parcel was show no one home and left the card in the mail box,but there was nothing in the mail box.
I was working in the front yard all day
Third parcel for today,Again show left no one home and left the card in the mail box ,again nothing in the mail box.
Never deal with the seller use "Shitway Courier"

Dave Frame

Dave FramePerth, WA

Zero accountability

Yet again, (Not So)Fastway have lost another item of mine.
Tracker shows the item (a bottle) was undeliverable - I work for a multinational firm with a manned reception.
You cannot reach the depot, it goes through to a switch board lady that cant help, empty promises of things being escalated get nowhere, they do not care about resolving issues.

I was told the ONLY option is to wait OR physically attend the depot, we cant speak to anyone on site and they wont take accountability to sort the matter out.

AVOID at all costs

rldalton082

rldalton082

Parcel arrived in fine condition

Fast delivery and arrived on time, tracking time was extremely accurate there is a very very small fold in one of the corners but what can you expect when its being shipped.

It should be shut down

I never had an issue with my parcel until they use this mob. It must be the cheapest shipping around Australia which shows what kind of service they have.... I both contacted the seller and both said they contact the shipping mob and said they can't find my Address. REALLY!!!

LMad1963

LMad1963Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apalling service

Parcel came from sent from UK 31st Jan, arrived in Australia and was picked up by Fastaway 4th Feb where it has 'been in transit' since. Sydney to Melbourne isn't that far. Multiple phone calls and emails have been a waste of time.

I will NEVER buy an item from a supplier that uses Fastaway.

Shipping TypeInternational
3.5
Brett

BrettTyabb

Shocking experience

Shocking phone experience, obviously not the only one with problem otherwise wait time wouldn't be so long, say one thing do other, I wouldn't be using this company again,and I advise you don't

noene

noene

Atrocious service (actual and customer)

Terrible experience. Irreparably damaged my package, refused to admit it or even respond to emails for over 2 weeks, then informed me it was my responsibility to arrange a replacement. Unreliable + unfriendly.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

If I could rate it lower, I would. You don't even get to choose what postage company you use.

I was told my university textbook which I bought from The Nile was due tomorrow (Thursday), but the parcel actually arrived last Tuesday when I wasn't home to collect it. This forsaken company won't let me collect it and will only allow me to organize a re-delivery. This would be fine, except they are going to charge me if I miss it. So lets see if they show up when they say they will. This is not the first time I have had issue. When you call customer service, they don't actually care.

Delivery TimeEarly

ELAINE

ELAINESydney, NSW

Negative rating!!!

Honestly, I will give them a negative rating, not 1 star. It's my third time worst experience with them. As usual, the drivers don't deliver the parcel on time. They will wait for complaints before they do something about it. I hope and pray they don't exist anymore. Fastway is one of the stressors in life. Frustrating! Substandard service! I wish the company will shut down!!!!!!!

Gerard

GerardSydney, NSW

Most useless courier company ever!

4th time in 2 months they have failed to deliver or they say they tried to call & left a calling card. Crap. Their tracking system is also a waste of time as we had 1 item showing it was onboard & this lasted a week then it said the following day it was at the Depo, I mean really how is this sad pathetic company still operating??

Chrisentiae

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

No More FastWay

Gemma P.

Gemma P.asked

Has anyone had success in claiming for a parcel left incorrectly at an address by Fastway and subsequently stolen. Despite assuring the sender repeatedly they will pay the claim, they have now issued a refusal to pay. I need to escalate this to another authority eg the small claims court, ombudsman etc.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi Gemma, sorry to hear about your situation. I am not surprised it’s happening though you are dealing with a bunch of amateurs. The conditions are set out in point 7 and 8. Unless you have acted outside of there stipulated timeframe then they are avoiding there own policy statement. They need to compensate you, don’t back down. The refusal is probably not worth the paper it’s written on just Fastway anticS!

JAMES M.O.C.asked

How does it feel to be working for the worst courier service in Australia,? How do you sleep at night knowing the pain your customers go through.? Are you proud of your status as the worst courier in Australia.? When will you pack up and leave the industry.?When will the thieving staff be charged with stealing from the public, and state the package as delivered.? When will customer service stop lying to clients about where their parcel is located.? And Finally where is my package.? I bet my life you don't even know do you.? SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

Ricky B.asked

Hi there,
I have a parcel on its way from Qld to Adelaide and I was told two days ago that I'd receive it in 5 business days and that it had been 3. Well it's now been 5 business days, and the date of delivery (which has disappeared from the tracking feature) is tomorrow the 21st. However, on the tracking feature it still says that it's in Sydney. I'm a first time customer of Fastway and I'm hoping very much not to be let down, can someone please give me an update? And/Or how this works? If my delivery hasn't arrived in the Adelaide depot today (based on tracking) should I still expect my parcel tomorrow or? It's an expensive item that I'm highly anticipating, thanks for your time, Rick.

JAMES M.O.C.

Ricky B. Please read the reviews, you will realize you have many days of lies and deceptive jargon even if you can contact them. I can guarantee you will be had by these less than honest operators. I hope you have plenty of panadol as your headache is going to worsen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, reviews don't lie.

Thankyou mate,
I did notice all of these reviews and was very worried actually, I guess I got lucky because it came on time & as promised. I left them a 5 star review because of it. But yea, their reviews are horrible, I hope they can turn that around, they have a big task ahead. But do obviously in some cases do a great job.

JAMES M.O.C.

Awesome mate good news, you are now in the hall of fame of receiving a package from Fastway. Legendary

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Jetpets