1.2 from 7,278 reviews

1.2

7,278 reviews

Fastway/Aramex - Tracking is lacking but received it 7 days early

Firstly the tracking on the website is pretty bad, items came from the US and turned up at the Sydney Depot and sat there for five days (assuming they were waiting for the 3rd part of the parcels from Amazon). They all turned up seven days early without any updates on the tracking site, I did receive emails telling me they are out for delivery, so that side of their system works.
The items came undamaged and the courier came round the front of the apartment (I'm on one of the weird apartment blocks with the front entrance around the corner from the "address" location) and rang the intercom buzzer.
Customer service gave me updates from what they could gather when they said they would email back in two days they would reply within two days.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Disgusting customer service - absolutely disgusting

I would give Bendigo Fastway a zero or minus star if I could.
The lady who is clearly runs the joint is a rude rude lady.. If she hates people so much
She should think about looking for another job.
Lost my parcels and takes no responsibility.. Did not want to help, likes to shut the door in
Your face.. I have never seen such terrible customer service in my whole life.. I suggest you do not
Use this courier service in Bendigo... But pay a little extra for someone who cares about you as a customer.

4.5
Rod R.

Rod R.

Worse ever experience

They have deliver the parcel to another suburb and they are refusing to go and get it and deliver it to.
Me. They are bunch of thieves and unethical people.I am going to take legal action against them and make them pay big time for being non complaints to standard.
I send 100s of email but still no response from them, customer service is 0 -
I know they have send it to another suburb, because I received a call and she said your parcel is at my place.
Do not use them

Avid Shopper

Avid ShopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all cost

Apparently this company is offering itself to franchisees. Please read the reviews and reconsider your investment. It’s clear that this company does not care about their customers. I’ve been trying to get my delivery redirected because of Covid and have tried calling and emails but nothing. It’s been days and you get the same generic email back with no result. Never had any issues with any other courier service so they can’t blame the Covid.

Cassandra M

Cassandra MAU

Delivered My Parcel To the Wrong House and Put the Parcel Underneath The Neighbours Car!

I purchased a gift of Amazon for my niece's birthday present and it was sent through Fastway by Amazon's choice not mine as I have had issues with Fastway several times before. Anyway they delivered the parcel to My Nieces next door neighbour and put it under the neighbours car ready to be run over by the neighbours car how lazy and non caring can you get why even bother turning up to do this.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Disgruntled customer

Disgruntled customerNew South Wales

Waiting...poor communication

Still waiting on my carton...stuck at Sydney Depot coming from Melbourne. Has been over a week. No reasons given when I contacted them via Whatsapp. I would not recomment this courier for small businesses.

Brock

BrockCairns

Delivery driver left a note

Delivery driver left a note in my letterbox to say I was out when they called. Not true I was in all day. Try finding a contact number for this company, there isn’t one on their website.
Finally found a number and spoke to the local office. Was told it would be delivered the next day. Another lie.
I had to go to their collection point to get the parcel.
This is the worst courier service I have ever encountered

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yet Again...

These guys are consistent, I will give them that. It is unfortunate, however, that the only thing you can rely on is their bungling and slow service (and I use the term "service" very loosely). Always check to see if the business you are ordering from uses them, if so, crawl there backwards and you will beat Fastway.

Should be called snailway

Waiting for car parts to come to New Zealand still stuck in Brisbane for over 7 days.
NOT HAPPY ☹
In N Z it is culled snail way don't no why they are still in business

Kyle

KyleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

absolute terrible company

Ordered a bed frame from this company. Initial tracking said that the delivery date would be the 23rd of July. parcel didn't come and now tracking is no longer updated.

Never use this courier

Dumped an expensive guitar in full view of the street in front of my house, that was packaged with clear branding and image of the guitar on the front. Disgusted that they left this expensive product even though I gave no authority to leave it without someone at my home to collect it. I checked the fastway tracking to see they FALSELY recorded a "signature obtained" at 12.00pm that day. For 4.5 hours, this guitar was sitting in front of my house until my partner came home to see the package out the front, dampened by the rainy weather.

Horrible service and unbelieveable negligence by your couriers, too lazy to take it down to the local post office so they forge customer's signatures?

Pulin J.

Pulin J.Sydney, NSW

Worse customer service and delivery window hopelss

My Parcel meant to be deliver two days back but not arrived yet. Call them and ask they don't have even idea when it will come . Not helping to arrange pick up either.

Worse service i have seen in my life.

Lgg

Lgg

9 days and still counting for delivery within same city

9 days so far for a parcel to go from one part of Western Sydney to another - an hour's drive. Still not delivered. Chat is hopeless, call centre can do nothing. No info or updates and they cannot tell me what the problem is except they are under a heavy parcel load and it's hard for them. I'd say if that's the case, don't accept the work until you can catch up on the work you've got. My parcel is still at the depot and no delivery has been attempted. I have had to do all the follow up, and they just say they will escalate or it will take another 24 hrs, 48 hours.

Derek M.

Derek M.Perth, WA

never knock on the door

have had several deliveries from a chinese site which uses fastway.. they always just drop the package at the door and claim they have had "authority to leave"..when they do this with a laptop and its destroyed ...its very hard to claim back to the chinese supplier,,,Banggood stop using this mob of cowboys

4.3
3.6
MLN

MLN

Delivered but not to my address

I was expecting a delivery from Fastway Couriers at the end of June.
I received confirmation via email that the package was delivered.
I was in all day, NO package was delivered at my home.
When I questioned this, I was sent a photo of the package sitting on a mat at a front door BUT the front door was not mine!
This happened 6 weeks ago and after various emails telling me they were 'looking into' my query, I have ceased to hear anything from Fastway Couriers.
Fastway Couriers have become Aramex Australia, if the same people are running it, beware of this company. They don't care.
They can confirm on paper that an order was delivered, it obviously doesn't matter if it was delivered to the wrong address!

John

JohnSydney

Do not use this servce

I purchased a log shed and the tracking told me it had been delivered to the Sydney depot. After 10 days I called them to see why it had not been delivered. They told me they had lost the parcel in the depot and could not find it. No one called me to tell me, I had to chase them. Package still not delivered and still not found two weeks later. No sorry, no communication. Terrible company that will let you down every time. I though AP was bad but Aramex/Fastway are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. Apart from Telstra.

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST COMPANY

They made two deliveries on separate occasions to my house and the parcel was not left in a safe place so it was torn to shreds by our dog. The second time even had a note of NO authority to leave and to take any parcels to our local post office and the same thing happened again. I just cannot understand these peoples complete lack of common sense and it is impossible to speak to anyone about the problems!!

Drivers can’t read

Please teach your drivers how to read, I am so sick of getting someone else’s parcels delivered to my house. It’s the same persons parcels. Your people on the phone don’t give a crap either.

Razor68

I have completed the form twice, the person whose parcels I keep receiving has also tried to contact you. If you really wanted to do something about it then you would read everything that has already been supplied

KAM

KAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

FASTWAY is a loser

I was going to send a parcel to a destination. I applied online and an address of a Cignall Shop was sent to me as a spot to drop off my parcel. I drove there but they shopkeeper said she does not accept the parcel and sent me over to another Cignall Shop. Same story happened there and shop keeper sent me to Aus post office. In post office everyone was surprised why I am bringing a Fastway parcel there. Then i called an agent to come and collect my parcel, still no chance. If you guys cannot do a proper job just choose another one. You are a loser!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Worst in the worst!! Stay away from it!!!

They lost my parcel while insisting it has been delivered and no signature was required. I have been working from home all these days and they did not even ring my bell??? I left an enquiry but got the stupid reply insisting it was delivered.