Fastway
1.2 from 5,802 reviews

Impressive - online tracking show my parcel is coming

I am amazed that I can do online tracking where is the driver with my parcel. I was half way going to city but I realised that my parcel was coming soon so I just returned to home immediately . I got my parcel without any issue. Very happy

Appalling courier service!

This has to be up there as the most appalling service! I have been waiting 7 days for a package to come from only 40kms away and I still haven't received it! Never, ever again will I use your company or purchase from any company that uses your "non" service!

Shipping TypeDomestic

Please don't say "it's out for delivery today", but never Do

They sent me an email at 3.30pm "It won't be long until you'll be opening your parcel, it's out for delivery today", and I was at home, right at the door waiting for it, but they did not come, nothing and next day they sent me an email "We tried to deliver your parcel but it looks like nobody was about to sign for it. We've taken it back to the depot until we can arrange a delivery that better suits you"!? Then next day they leave a We missed you card in my letter box "here 's how to collect your parcel"?, next time, when I order anything, I will ask what courier they use, if they use fastway then I will cancel the order, I will never buy anything from Gasweld any more as they use fastway courier
I don't understand just 1 thing, why not they just say "sorry, we tried our best but we can not reach you today, we will try to do it as soon as we can" and I will be happy.

Shipping TypeDomestic

They just do not deliver and customer service does not care

First time acceptable second time this is a bad culture company, they do not deliver just leave little notes under door mat with out knocking on a open door.. Then customer service they just don't care they are on my buy something don't use Fastway list.. What ever happened to customer service..

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Courier didn't ring the doorbell! Parcel at my door for everyone to see.

Courier didnt bother ringing the door bell. Did not bother to place it safely behind a column adjacent to the left of my porch. Could have stolen and I wouldn't have known.
Placed it on the floor at my door and left.
Lazy and irresponsible. so disappointed and will never used this company again.

Rubbish

Have never received my item, lost in Victoria, then found in the Brisbane depot, then lost again.
Worst freight company in the country. Won't help, no supervisors ever available. My opinion"Thieves"

Delivery

My parcel was delivered on 21/8/19 I wasn't home they left a card.That night I went on there site and did a redelivery for Friday 23/8/19 rang up 22/8/19 told them I have redelivered on you sight she said won't come Friday 23rd well it did.I was so scared of the reviews here that I would wait weeks.I got it and 5 stars from me.Thanks Fastways.

Zero stars

Purchased item from Amazon. Allegedly attempted to make three deliveries to a business address with excellent signage and full time receptionist. Failed to respond to email enquires as to where item was. Navigated through numerous phone options in an attempt to speak to someone from Customer Service. After being on hold for 22 minutes, my call was disconnected. Similar experiences identified through numerous online review. Avoid this company at all costs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hope I never see their logo again!

I'm the receiver. The courier NEVER (over 2 years) rings the bell. Leaves note with number which has no info on it.
Only work on 9-5, business days, no options for delivery to other places. Customer service doesn't have any information on sender, content, nothing.
Worst company ever.
Don't understand how they're in business.

Good so far

Good service so far. Was a little concerned from all the negative reviews but my experience has been positive so far. Made an order on Amazon.com with standard global shipping with an estimate of 29th Aug. Arrival. It arrived today on the 23rd which I'm really surprised. Usually it'll probably sit in transit for days. But one day after it landed in Sydney, it was already in transit and delivered very promptly. Although it was delivery by the 29th, the parcel was in transit to me ASAP. Box had minimal damage and was left at a safe location. I have one more parcel coming from Amazon.com made on the same date but took a while for customs to clear so I'm hoping will arrive on Monday. Hopefully the service this time will be just as prompt. Cheers

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational

Where is my parcel?

Bought goods online, shipped almost immediately to Fastway Couriers.
Each day I call, each day my goods onboard for delivery.
No manager to speak to, and operations team can only be reached by email.
Contacted courier who hung up on me.
If you are a business DO NOT USE FASTWAY COURIERS.
This experience has changed who I will purchase from online.
Try StarTrack or Australia Post if you want reliable delivery of your goods and customer satisfaction.

A Snail Is Faster

If there was an award for the worlds worst courier service, Fastway would win hands down. I shudder every time I purchase something and receive the shipping notification and discover they used Fastway.

Tracking - if you can call it that - is what can only be described as a loose indication of what's currently happening with your package. Transit times indicated on their website are the bare minimum, and if you tack on a week or two for good measure you won't be disappointed.

If by some miracle your package arrives at the destination depot prior to the transit time indicated on their website (as happened to me once), it will be diligently scanned every day until the transit time on the website is met. God forbid anything ever get delivered early!

If you contact Fastway and state that whilst you're enjoy nothing more than following the item being scanned every day on their website/tracking app, but when are they actually going to deliver it?, the response will be "it still falls within our estimated delivery time". This is code for nothing gets delivered early.

May the Force be with you if you have the misfortune of having anything delivered by this company.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Unbelievable, how are these guys still operating - worst company ever

Driver has left a calling card at my door with no information on the card. Completely BLANK really find it hard to believe, what am i meant to do ? very bad, very bad,very bad, do not use this company, do not use this company,do not use this company

A is for Attitude.

Well up this way Australia Post is appalling... so I choose different routing to exclude them as much as possible. A purchase was actually put on Fastways, when it was advertised as coming by Australia Post.

This is ok.

So I contacted Fastways, to redirect to a different address, instead of the Parcel point destination..

They took like 3 or 4 days to respond to my email...

This is how it went.

Me: Can you redirect it to Address B., I only chose the parcel point location as Australia Post is so bad up this way.... If I had of known it was coming by courier, I would have chosen this address. And as long as the final leg is not palmed off onto Australia Post to cut corners, I want delivery to the home address.

Fastway Couriers: Hello
This address is not serviced by Fastway.
We may need to return this to your sender.
Kind regards,
Fastway Couriers Brisbane

Me: There are couriers that are Fastway that come up this way or can onforward it up this way.....
Do a better job of knowing your own network, instead of trying to palm me off with lazy excuses.
And if your service is so poor that you can't organise this, I will pick it up at the Address A - as per the contract.

I thought with responses like this, no wonder they are actually rating worse than Australia Post.....

I know all the couriers at all the depots personally - and I know who does which runs and the issues of onforwarding etc.... As I recall the agent at A, is the fastways agent too, and they service the A area, as fastways, but they also run their own trucks over a wider area... Hence the displeasure at the response by the head office customer service, of not knowing their own networks and not even putting in the effort to find out or redirect the delivery.

Previous uses of Fastway (aramex) have resulted in much conflict with foreign call centres - which I am absolutely NO fan of because I am fluent in Profanitie Aussie language in my own culture, and it's reasonable to expect a day of delivery, rather than staying around at a destination for a whole week and they turn up the week after, when you go out for 10 minutes.

The management appear to have finally gotten that issue sorted, since the last time.

But yeah.... If it arrives at the destination on the stated day... that is fine, I am going that way anyway, on that day.... but IF the package turns up a day or two later, then it's a big trip to go and pick it up.... and the head ofice customer staff - being as unhelpful as they could be - they and their lack of effort were not appreciated.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

never deliver with them such

Worst customer service. Why give delivery times when you can NEVER follow them. Will never deliver through them again. They do not care at all and just say whatever they can to get you off the phone

Shipping TypeDomestic

Such a slow company. Are they sleeping?

My 4 items from different websites are delayed.
They were shipped from melbourne since 1st of august and today 22nd of august. Still waiting for my items. Emailed numerous time to this lazy company but no reply.
And if they reply here, they will just apologize and thats it....

Shipping TypeDomestic

if zero stars were an option that'd be fair.

Me: leave instructions via web interface.
FA courer: instructions unclear return to depot

alternative scenario.
Me: leave at front door if no one home.
FA courier: Someone's home, better leave a calling card and return to depot.

every fkn time.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Courier was very helpful and fast

Had an issue with ozsale so i rang the local couriers for West ryde and Carlngford, who went above and beyond to find out what happened and fixed it straight away, very grateful thankyou

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience. We aim to delight our customers! We pride ourselves on being reliable and are committed to developing the latest technological solutions to streamline deliveries. Our local couriers are passionate about serving their communities and I’m glad you’ve seen evidence of this first-hand. We do hope you’ll utilise us again with yet another joyful experience. Thank you once again for the feedback. Regards, Fastway Couriers.

Avoid at all cost!

I track my item on 17/8/19 and it was in transit. Then on 20/8/19 I checked again and it said delivered and signature obtain on 9:02am 15/8/19 ??? very funny cause I was 500km away for work and didn't get back until 16/8/19. Would never buy anything with businesses using fastway courier. stay away ppl!!!!

Won't/Can't Deliver in Western Australia

Parcel has been at Perth Depot for 4 days. Marked "for delivery in next 24 hours"
No response to queries via their website.
Phone calls to Depot go unanswered.
Corporate Office advise they have a statewide delay of Fastway orders, which has caused a backlog at the depot.
Unreliable, untruthful and best avoided

Shipping TypeDomestic

My item QC0001413806 has been sitting in your Perth Depot since around 07h00 on the 19th August and was marked at that time to be "delivered within the next 24 hours" It's now 55 hours later and no delivery. The sender has queried when delivery will be made and they say they can't get an answer. Can someone tell me when/if this item will be delivered?
Obviously a complete and utter waste of time expecting a dodgy organisation like this to respond.Apparently there is a statewide delay of Fastway orders for Western Australia, which has caused a backlog at the Perth depot. Of course this might just be Fastway code for "we don't have the faintest idea where your package is"This is still within delivery standards. We only operate between 8am-5pm. I do apologise for the confusion.

ratio good/bad reviews please?
Please see our homepage fr this information. It is constantly changing.5 star 209 4 star 70 3 star 46 2 star 114 1 star 5,275 Should i be worried? 1 more day till my package goes over the estimated delivery date and im out of patientsMay I pleas have your tracking details?

Parcel was not left at the door as per instruction. I have been home all day inches from the front door and a calling card was left in my letterbox, noone even knocked on the door. My dog goes bananas when someone comes to the door and nothing happened today. I was home all day waiting for this important parcel and when I went to check the mail there was a calling card. Which meant I have to drive in to town from Innes Park to pick the parcel up. Not good enough. I would like this investigated.
Fastway are liars, they never arrive at your home. They always give excuses when you call them to complain. You can call their support desk, only to receive lies given to them by the drivers. I feel sorry for the support staff, they probably get thousands of complaints per day. They'll give always 1 of 3 answers to you. 1) Nobody was home so they couldn't deliver or 2) They said they left a card because nobody was home and they say that the gps shows the driver was there, but infact those are all only words, not facts because they never leave any card because they were never there in the first place and I've got video to prove it. or 3) They said that the address was incorrect or difficult to access or 4) Sometimes you'll get all 3 different excuses all in the same day from the same person who you complain to at their support desk which means some of support staff don't even care either. I have cameras outside my home, on recording 24/7, constantly recording and someone is always home. Nobody came, nobody left a card and my address is off a main road, easy to access. Usually the parcel gets delivered a week later if you are lucky. In my opinion, stay clear from anyone who uses Fastway. If you purchased something from ebay and the seller uses Fastway, then don't buy from them, buy from someone else. If you have no choice but to use a seller that uses fastway, give them 1 star, so eventually sellers on ebay will stop using fastway and use one of many others that are much better than fast way. People would rather pay a few dollars more for shipping than deal with this nightmare of a company Fastway.Pietro they are bunch of liars I agree should never be in business