BeaB

BeaBSydney, NSW

ZERO stars. They do not actually deliver parcels to your stated address - they go straight to collection point!

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

4.9

Very poor service

I received today a delivery of medicine which clearly stated on the package that it was to be kept refrigerated. The package was left on my front door step in the full westerly sun and was very warm when I found it. The medicine inside was so warm that I am now seeking medical advice to see if I can still use it as it clearly has not been kept refrigerated. The Fastway courier did not ring the bell to let me know it was on the door step. This is terrible service. It does not even deserve one star but that is the lowest rating I can give.

Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

I cannot believe Amazon using this courier

I cannot believe how bad their service is. Left a card without any detail or information. Customer service is even worse and very rude to their customer. Amazon AU, please do not use this company again. I had called up several times and still has no idea where my shipment is and no update on their tracking website at all even I already request to pick up from depot. Hopeless.

Fastway C.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies

topshop147

Can this company get any worse?

Delivery TimeLate
Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

topshop147

As predicted, the rubber stamp reply.

Sadisutikku

Sadisutikku

Genuinely the worst delivery company

The absolute worst delivery company, with no exaggeration. It has come to the point that if a company uses them, I will find someone else to buy from. Avoid them!

RORO A.

RORO A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fastway Staff Steal Our Large Parcel Worth $795.80, and they use 30 day rules refuse investigate.

Faiq K

Faiq KSydney, NSW

Delayed delivery.

My delivery has been sitting in their depot for couple of days now. I am able to connect to their customer service but they have no update on when the parcel will be delivered or where the delay is. I have to take days off from work to receive the parcel. I have previously had a terrible experience with this courier service. Only if I knew my seller was using this courier service, I would have never ordered the product.

Fastway C.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Max

Max Sydney, NSW

Slow way

If you want your parcel to arrive 2 weeks after the projected arrival date then by all means use these guys.
They only care about picking up your parcel very quickly and taking there time to deliver it.
Getting items from overseas is quicker than their

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Fastway C.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

No delivery

Delivery driver left card at front door without knocking and had driven away in within 2 minutes. The driver clearly had no intention of delivering my parcel at my address.

Consistently poor

Three separate orders: one from Catch, 2 from eBay, all left on the door without so much as a knock or a single bell. They just dump things on your door and leave. Pathetic!

R F.
R F.

How will you do that? Do you know my postcode?

Wanda Sabbadin

Wanda SabbadinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic service!!!!!

I would not even give them 1 star they are so bad and yet they continue to trade. They should forced to close business. Why companies continue to use this incredible unprofessional courier service is beyond me. Aramex as the company is now called never bothered to find out whether I was home before dropping off their ‘calling card’ which had no information on it but the tracking. I tried to call them no answer When entered tracking number no address was listed of where to go to collect parcel and it goes on.

Do yourself a favour run, far from this company. It’s not worth the frustration. DONT USE!!!

Worst Service EVER!!!

Rude Driver. Worst off all services i ever had. i will not used them anymore.
Customer service is useless to this company. know your people, why this company still working if your people dont know how to manage customers.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

If I Could Give You 0 Stars, I Would

This company is a bloody fraud. My parcel is STILL at Sydney Depot. Where the hell are your drivers? I’ve spoken to numerous people who can’t speak English. I will be contacting fair trading. This is completely unacceptable. And spare me the same generic crap apology that you reply to everyone else on here

Fastway C.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

4.3
3.6

DonSydney, NSW

Do they really exist?? Fastway=SPAMway!

I've booked twice to be picked up from Bondi Junction and both were not picked up. Called customer service and was told will pick up on the day I called.....no show. Delete the service, partial refund, email to enquire, no response......Fastway/Aramex, are you serious?

Don

Oh yeah? This reply was repeated for so many reviewers, hence I just cannot trust you!

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Absolutely useless. I can’t understand how a business can run this way

Terrible company. The first pick up was missed so I had to arrange another pick up and they didn’t even bother to show up. No communication. I used them instead of my usual courier because they quoted to deliver it a couple of days earlier, that sure backfired as it wasn’t even pick up after 5 days and I had to keep calling to find out. As a business owner i cannot understand how a business can operate this way. When their incompetence leads to my customers unhappy that they haven’t received their package it’s pretty terrible. Ended up using Couriers Please as usual with no problems

AJC

AJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST SERVICE EVER

Delivery #1 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Food products delivered with insulated foam box upside down. Looked like it had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery #2 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Replacement food products delivered with insulated foam box on its side. AGAIN - Looked like box had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

nadun

nadunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrendous and the worst courier service I have ever dealt with

This is my first negative comment because I would like public to know how bad this company is, cannot get any answers from anyone, going back and forth trying to get a package delivered,even with tracking numbers the web site do not recognise street addresses with apartment numbers, NO customer service to talk to, cannot get hold of drivers, but every day I get a note saying driver try to deliver the item when there is someone home all day,.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuyerLaidley Heights

QLD Lockyer Valley Fastway courier too lazy to put parcel in letterbox, destroying it.

Fastway just jammed satchet parcel partially into slot, and left it such that it soon after fellout, blown onto road,
Then it was destroyed by traffic. All because the courier was too lazy to lift the lid and place in letterbox.

Buyer

OK, but I am $17 out of pocket due to your Fastway drivers laziness to do his/her job properly.
When someone reimburses me for my loss, then that will be an acceptable apology. Your words alone are worthless.
Email vk4tux@bigpond.com

Ralf

RalfSydney, NSW

stay away from Fastway

Package due on Monday, stayed home, Monday evening checked tracking details, no-one home waiting at depot, my surveillance cameras beg to differ, Tuesday morning was told it was scheduled for delivery Tuesday, stayed home, no package, was told I can pickup at depot Wednesday after receiving sms, Wednesday no sms, was told they forgot to send sms would deliver on Thursday, Thurday afternoon no package, rang again no luck. still don't have my package, Never Ever Use this company