Fastway
1.2 from 5,168 reviews

Wish I could give them zero

They had my parcel for delivery on Wednesday... I ring up Friday afternoon asking why it's not delivered they gave me drivers number he said he doesn't have it. Circus.

Fastway actually SlowestWay

My ebay shipment coming to me was already running 3 days late.
Friday the Fastway delivery driver decided to take my parcel of 2 x combination door locks we wanted to install on my home immediately. He took the parcel back to the depo (30 k's away) as we were not home. (could have left it on our property Grrrr)
He left a calling card with no phone number only tracking and internet address. (fastway.com.au)
I called their help desk and yes it was overseas and it was hard to hear her and what she was saying but they will redeliver to me on Tuesday so I will wait for 4 day more.
My parcel is now 7 days late now thank you Fastway or is it really SlowestWay.
I don't recommend them to any one ever.

Regards Noel

Delivery TimeLate

never use this service, it's terrible

Only find out from tacking that parcel can't be delivered and called to esquire without further details.
Not happy and definitely not informed of what is happening.
think 3 times if you are thinking to use this service as a business, really sub standard and can't believe this still exists in an online shopping world. People want a fast reliable and informed delivery and you can't tick any of those 3 boxes.

Used to be OK before Amazon AU

These people are mediocre nowadays, it seems a rapid deterioration after teaming up with Amazon AU.
New driver is a rude and grossly unhappy character. One might think its me that should be unhappy seeing :
1) You sent my last 2 parcels to Tamworth and then took over a week to get them back to Sydney.
2) Late with every Amazon Prime order. Yes I pay extra for this mediocrity. (well not any more)
3) You ran out of time with Monday parcel on-board, then took another 4 days to deliver ( again Prime 2 day delivery). Item was heat sensitive in your over 30 degree truck for 4 extra days.
4) I closed Amazon AU account and will query other sellers if they use Fastways, then avoid.
Fastways and Amazon AU can screw off, we have been very patient waiting for your new services to gel. After this amount of time it is clear Fastways cannot handle the volume and all they ever do is offer hollow apologies.

Fastway? Noway! -50 Stars

Shortly after receiving an email on Friday claiming my parcel was on its way (“only 1529 stops away”) I received another email claiming the delivery failed because no one was home. I was actually in my lounge room which faces the front door and nobody came to the door. Sure enough, in the letter box was the Fastway calling card with no name, just a new tracking number. I rang Fastway call centre to be told it had been taken to the depot for redelivery and would be there Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Come Tuesday and still no delivery I rang customer service again to be told it was waiting at collection point since Friday. Does this mean the driver just does calling card pamphlet runs all day then drops off the van-load of parcels to collection points and gets customers to pick up their own parcels? Worst courier service by far. I will never purchase from sellers who use Fastway again. Stick with Aussie Post. Fastway = Noway

Shipping TypeDomestic

I wish I could rate this with no stars

Do NOT pay for their service, just don't, they were meant to deliver my parcel today and when i tracked it online it said "Delivered with signature obtained" I did not receive any parcel from them nor did they leave any calling card in the letter box, I called Fastway customer service and they said they could not help me, either Fastway stole my parcel or let some complete stranger sign for me without any proof of id or verification that they even own the parcel. I lost 140 dollars from this experience, Please do not let these criminals deliver your stuff.

Would give less than 1 star if I could

Absolutely shocking. Incredibly slow. Add on an extra week for delivery as there will always be delays. On top of that they delivered my items to a random house, not the address specified on the parcel and the receiver at the other house kindly drove and dropped my items off. Otherwise they would have been lost. AVOID at all costs.

USELESS - 2 failed deliveries

Two failed deliveries on two consecutive days. I missed two days of work just to stay at home and wait for the delivery as I have previous experience with Fastway and I know how useless their service is. Matter of fact, my two parcels due to arrive Wednesday and Thursday never came.

The reason? the driver couldn't find the address ... important to note, I live on a main street with clear access to doorbell and mailbox and with parking available right in front of the building so either the driver is blind or they simply just don't even try to deliver it.

Now I'm just waiting to see if they will send it to a parcel connect but I'll have to wait 3 more days. ABSURD!

Extremely poor customer experience

extremely poor service - the worst I have experienced from a courier. I ordered from an overseas retailer who have despatched it via Aramex. Tracking number shows it is with Aramex in Sydney awaiting collection by fastway. 5 calls to Fastway have resulted in nothing - they say they cannot do anything until Aramex release it. Aramex customer contact number is the Fastway call centre who tell me they cannot do anything. how can this be? Fastway refuse to escalate my call to for resolution or do anything to help me receive the goods I have paid for.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Unreliable - don't even attempt delivery

A week after my parcel was due to arrive I got a text message that they attampted delivery but I was not home. This is not true, there were 3 people at home. No one rang the door bell and the Calling Card that was apparently left in my letterbox was no where to be found either. They simply did not try to deliver my parcel, yet they are still asking me to pay money for a re-delivery now. Will not buy from sellers who use this company again.

Lost Parcel worth $300

-If you were the receiver, did your package arrive at the expected time and in good condition?
NO. Two weeks has past since the expected delivery date of myt parcel from AMAZON and they don't know where my parcel is. I was told that the manager of their Melbourne depot, TINA, will contact me with further info but I have not received any call or email from her at all. I will try to avoid this company in future when doing online shopping.

-Were you supplied with accurate and helpful tracking information?
NO. The status of my package has been "IN TRANSIT" for more than parcel and now m,y parcel is officially missing.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Fastway should be called no way

Wont deliver to our door as we are out of their area, but will deliver to local shop with the same post code that’s 2 kilometres away!!!! Is there a magic line in the road that should they cross it they self destruct? Claim they tried to contact via phone, no message left on machine. If we hadn’t followed up ourselves then we would never had known & the parcel would be returned to the seller. Totally useless with no sense of customer service. If I was a seller I would avoid them at all cost. If out of a drivers area then pass it to the next one, it's not rocket science. If there is no NEXT one then don't take the job on in the first place

Worst service possible

Bendigo Fastway - worst customer service, refuse to pick up parcels all because they were to lazy to provide invoices in a timely manner and it takes them 14 days if they want to pick it up...... Stay away from them and stick with Australia Post.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Liars!!! Claiming "Delivered"

Consignment number is: -----1777558, They claim left at "letter box" but nothing received.
Sent Customer enquiry on 6th of December with no reply till now.
Tried to contact the courier for Parramatta (Veer P.) but he never replies and always has his voice mail only, so I left him a message and phone number twice but never called back, I texted him and also didn't call back.

I complained to Amazon, UPS and asked them to never use Fastway again as they are terribly bad.

Hands down, the worst courier ever dealt with in Australia.

They basically don't care.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Still waiting for my parcel three weeks after they said it was delivered.

I got a message 3 weeks ago that my package had been delivered, but I didn’t get it. I sent a query 3 days later - no response. I called after 2.5 weeks and was told that they still have the item. It has been on the truck for THREE WEEKS but the driver always runs out of time??? I still don’t have it.

absolutely hopeless

this company will never do whatever they promised. my parcel was showing on board for delivery since last Thursday and until today i have nothing received. me and sender called fastway million times and every time they told us the parcel will 100% be delivered on the day we talk. the whole experience was extremely frustrated for myself and sender. at this stage, i still have no idea when will i received my parcel and i give up to call them again since they will tell me the exactly same thing over the phone. i truly believe this company has no sense of what is call honest. this is not the first time i have this issue with fastway, but now finally my sender has been sick of them too. we are going to stop working with this company ASAP.

the only reason i am writing this is to warning all the customers our there, please think VERY CAREFULLY before you choose to use this company especially cafe business owners, etc.

Not surprised to come here and find they have 1 star out of 5,000 reviews

where to start...

- Terrible phone customer support service
- flawed online system that a doesn't register details properly
- no response to multiple email enquiries and follow up
- zero effort or attempt to take any interest or accountability in ensuring an item reaches its final destination.

Unless someone is sending your Mother-in-Law by courier to you and you'd eventually like the outcome to be 'return to sender' you don't - I'd suggest not using FASTWAY.

There are multiple courier options available, do not pick Fastway for anything you actually WANT delivered, especially within the next light year.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Do not use them!

Completely unreliable, incompetent. My package is days late, in spite of me paying extra for quick delivery. They have no sense of responsibility to customers

Unhelpful on the phone - they give you the complete run around
Avoid this company at all costs!!!!!

Very Fast Service

Gave them the parcel and and the recipient received it the next day.
Also wrote down the Address and made sure the delivery area was correct for there was another area that had a similar name but was in a different state.
The Receiver of the parcel quoted me the price of how much it would coast to send I quoted this price and they where all to happy to charge me that price.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeEarly

Poor service

Package took over a week to arrive from intestate and then calling card left with no name. Just a barcode which when entered on their terrible website says to check back later in day for details on where to collect. That was yesterday. Checked again this morning and still getting same message. No clear number to contact on website or calling card. Absolutely useless company. Avoid avoid avoid.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Hey mate, Was told my parcel would be delivered yesterday... now there are "parcel delays" in my tracking? BN3100066932 This was required for delivery before the weekend. Nic

Hi Josh, hope you can help me. My office is facing my letterbox/front door and I was sitting right here when the courier has claimed that the package was delivered - except, you know, no one ever turned up. So no package, nothing in the mail box about a missed delivery or anything. Just some lazy courier that has marked it as completed and hasn't delivered my package. The tracking number is U90000336814. I rang customer service and they said they'd start an investigation and that I'd get an email immediately from them - welp, guess what? They didn't send me an email either so I am out of the loop completely.

Okay Joshua, I hope you can solve this one please, no one else has so far. Package 10 kg prepaid box mj1000004894 sent Nov 28, 2018 picked up Ferntree Gully Melbourne Ofiiceworks Parcel Locker Nov 29, then nothing, hoping for delivery just out of Brisbane by mid December, but missing in action with no answers since. Customer waiting for Engine parts which can't be easily replaced. Don't want a payout, just delivery as promised. See if you can help as so far no one else has. Greetings, Jim
Hi there Jim, I'm sorry to see this has occurred with your parcel. I have spoken with the Melbourne depot team, and unfortunately they have confirmed that this has been forwarded to our claims department, and as such I will not be able to help further. Kind Regards, JoshuaHow does a parcel with tracking get lost without a trace 2 days after sending? Are you saying Fastways lost the parcel and don't care anymore? A sorry doesn't give me answers as to what happened here. Reading from Fastways web page: Your parcel is scanned at each stage of it's journey. Please try harder to find it, what is the name and contact details of the person at Fastways who is handling this one?

Similar listings