Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

I hope you never have to use their service

I had the worst experience with fastways. I was told my package was delivered when it wasn't. So I tried following up. The pictures they sent of my building entrance wasn't even from my building. I emailed and messaged them and even called and each time I was told the same exact thing that my package was delivered and send the picture again. It's like no one is actually reading or understanding me. In every communication I told them it's not my building but after their initial email they close the case and don't respond to replies.

I can't emphasise how bad their customer service is. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Dion
DionSydney, NSW

Avoid

We run a buisness and was using Fastways for 12 months. Clients consistently complained that it would take 14+ days to receive parcels. Fastways poor service nearly ruined us. Late, missing parcels. We returned to AU post and have no issues now. Fastways really needs a shakeup at top level, they are completely short staffed (I wonder why?)

• Sender or ReceiverSender
Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thieves, scam artists and should be shut down.

They have lost two parcels in a row. It was the same product but from a different vender. In total I have been waiting 8 weeks for some sanding paper for my sander. They also lie on their tracking and say they have delivered when they haven't, saying I need to bring their calling card to their delivery centre. I have received no calling card. Furthermore the absolute nerve of this disgusting company to inform customers to pick up their parcel at a calling centre 20km from their home! I am reporting this company to the ACCC for fraud. They need to be shut down immediately.

Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.Central, SA

The man that delivered my parcel today to Williamstown, what a gentleman.

Parcel recieved on time. Very professional driver. Could not recommend this service more

BJB
BJBPerth, WA

Very bad service

They didn't attempt to deliver my packages, they took them straight to the agent and didn't inform me they were awaiting collection. I only found out by contacting the vendor.

Findel
FindelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Read the reviews - I wish I did

Hard work sending a parcel and even harder receiving one. No call center . Have had to cancel 3 parcels in one month. No real tracking. Really disappointing and probably lost a few hundred dollars so far. Unacceptably Late, Never Arrived, Never Collected - all three apply.

• Sender or ReceiverSender
KoCat
KoCatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Fastway courier guy always leaving my parcels at the front of my garage roller door. Can the courier person tell whether it’s a garage roller door or the front door. It's so annoying I can accidently run over my parcels if I don't look before driving off. I have made many complaints to Fastway, nothing has changed. I also have lefted an authority to leave parcels at the front door however the front door seems invisible to them.

• Shipping TypeDomestic
Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed in Fastway

My delivery was sent to another address not mine I rang Fastway up just to get stuffed around they don't seemed to care about their customers I'm really with disappointed

Broken Jars
Broken JarsSydney, NSW

Don't ever mark it fragile

Box clearly marked fragile, thick glass jar wrapped in bubble wrap and paper - jar of course smashed, and box had signs of rough handling. The box wasn't handled properly and I also saw the driver roughly drop the box onto my verandah floor

Bev Coe
Bev CoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

HOPELESS DO NOT USE THIS COURIER!!

Amazon are great so long as they do not use FASTAWAY. Got message advising “could not deliver parcel” On speaking with FASTAWAY this courier advised us do not deliver to my area but still they pickup and hold parcels. It is always upto us to follow up and find the parcel. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. DO NOT USE THIS COURIER

Sharon
Sharon

Hopeless!

Delivered Amazon package to wrong address, two weeks after it was supposedly delivered, the person who actually received it kindly dropped it in. False tracking. Won't order from companies who use them again. Avoid!

T-Bone
T-Bone

Not bad

Ordered on Friday, arrived the following Friday (day later then stated). A bit slower than other companies, but after reading other reviews, I'm glad my order came. Overall happy with the result.

Brian
BrianGoulburn

Very Quick with an Amazon Purchae

Parcel Ordered on Sunday, arrived Wednesday Morning. I have previously submitted a negative review for this company however they redeemed themselves. Well done. Very quick and efficient this time around.

google2
google2

Just call me Slowway

I get annoyed when ebay sellers say they use Australia Post but then use Slowway instead. I can only assume it's to save a dollar or two. Australia Post got bad during the lock downs. Slowway has always been bad.

• Shipping TypeDomestic
clark
clarkSydney, NSW

where is my parcel

shopping big W online. received on my phone that driver attempt delivery but the driver never did attempt delivery. what a joke. poor service and unreliable, the driver not even leave a card

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives