Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Where my stuff

I've lost 27 packages over 3 years through fastaway. Zero though any other companies.
Mostly though major transit centres.
Just gonna make some words up now to meet the 30 word criteria to post this ayylmao.

Josh G.
Josh G.Sydney, NSW

Consider changing your name to slow way or s***way.

As part of Australian Standards we have a clause about Misleading and deceptive advertising. Fastway are misleading and deceptive by retaining the name Fastway. Nothing about them is fast it’s not even suitable.

If you want a company to take days to deliver in the same metro area. Then you’ve got your company.

If you want a company that will keep you on waiting for over an hour oh boy have you got your company.

If you want a company that will tell you that they can’t find your address and to call to rearrange a delivery to not be able to give you a firm time and take over 2 weeks. You got it with Fastway!

Stapler
StaplerSydney, NSW

Fastway doesn't care!

John
John

Worst delivery company ever

This is one of the worst companies ever has no tracking" this company there is no tracking they never put the tracking information on ebay when you purchase something so you can never tell when the items coming. Even on there own tracking website it doesn't work they're a scam when it comes to tracking your items.

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent and lazy

Absolutely abysmal. Please avoid this shipping company. I unfortunately made an online order and customer doesn’t get a say in which courier they want. This store used Shippit through FastWay. Had a parcel that apparently was “delivered” I was home all day anticipating the order. I wrote to the company a day or so later requesting evidence that it had been delivered. Got a response with the following photo. I live on a main busy street and there’s no way this would have lasted long for me to actually safely retrieve the parcel. Please do not use this service unless you want lazy and I competent drivers. Absolutely abysmal. I would give your company 0 stars if I could. Shocking.

Diedwaiting
DiedwaitingSydney

What a joke. Minus 5 stars. Just deliver my stuff!!

Parcel at depot 13/07 and still there. No movement no tracking updates, nothing. Only has to travel 25klm and they cant even manage that. It’s a wonder they haven’t gone bankrupt. Cant be a happy customer out there with this crap service

Caroline L.
Caroline L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible terrible service!

Terrible service. Had so many problems with this company. Or they don't bother ringing the bell, or they don't reply.
Lately, I asked to change the delivery address, they said my message was transferred to their team. The package was still delivered at the old address. They didn't reply when I asked how that happened since nobody was there to collect the parcel.
Worst delivery company ever.

Lee R.
Lee R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Useless

First parcel turned up smashed into tiny pieces but the box was fine. No idea how they smashed it. Second parcel is sitting in a depot and has been for 3 days since they received it. I'm guessing it also will be destroyed.

Lou
LouSydney, NSW

Proof of Deilvery Driver Negligence !!

Perfect example of Fastway Aramax NEGLIGENCE. I have been experiencing ongoing issues with Fastway Aramax Delivery Drivers dumping my parcels in the ground floor common area of my building complex leaving the parcels unatteded and accessible to anyone. 4 times parcels were stolen - Now, here is absolute proof of their negligent attitude.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Scarlott
ScarlottSydney, NSW

Ovoid with all respects, do not use.

Never again
Never again Perth, WA

Don’t read special instructions!

Delivered box 6/7/21 - special instructions were authority to leave at front door DO NOT KNOCK! Of course the driver knocked so loudly it woke the sleeping baby in adjacent room.
When I stated ‘why did you knock when it explicitly said not to? The reply was ‘Oh I missed that’! I have asked the company I ordered from to not use this courier again - I’d rather pay exorbitant postage than have this happen again!

Daniel
DanielSydney

The worst

Fastway is the worst delivery service in this country. I recall 3 loss of parcels, the seller was using Fastway for each one. They have renamed themselves to Aramex but it's still the same old rubbish service.

11:00am in the morning, sent enquiry to their WhatsApp.
By the way, scanning their QR code using WhatsApp doesn't work, I had to use Wechat!
8:32pm, no response.
Tracking claimed the delivery was due "today", since the day before yesterday.

Rob W.
Rob W.Sydney, NSW

I won't buy from anyone using this courier.

Time after time i have been messed around and stressed by this company. I will not purchase from any ebay vendor using fastway/aramax. I mistakenly purchased from a vendor using this company last week and am now kicking myself as the delivery meant to be received today was "mis-grouped" and didn't arrive. I have never had a good(or acceptable) experience with fastway.

Stevo
StevoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

When I have ordered an item from eBay and I realised it will be delivered by fastway I know it will not be delivered on time or any information given, a hopeless service.

Mirela Koleszko
Mirela KoleszkoPerth, WA

Fastaway Couriers are liars

Just recent delivery was reported delivered on 01/07/2021 but it is 5/7/2021 and I still don't have this parcel. They tracking show delivered but its a lie by contractor. Package should be delivered to Post Office Hub and they always sign for it. Checked 3 times and nothing. Have no problems with any other courier delivery. This is second time in a month that Fastaway was dishonest. Why businesses still using them. If I could give zero stars I would.

Read more reviews - page 2