1.2 from 6,881 reviews

• Sender or ReceiverSender (6%) · Receiver (94%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (890)
    • Unacceptably Late (482)
    • Late (99)
    • On Time (91)
    • Never Collected (84)
    • Early (35)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (56%) · No (44%)

buKM_i

buKM_iSydney, NSW

Fast way: We do delivery invincible parcel!

Here your parcel has been delivered!!! (From track record)
Yes. We went to check,can’t find anything!!

SUPRISE! This company delivery invincible items. So please use special made google to find it.
Good luck all.

And don’t call or contact us. Please contact your seller. Or god and prey for your item to be delivered.

Fast way for life.
Peace

Angela L.

Angela L.

Excellent service

Deliver to an apartment building. Always follow instructions to deliver to building manager or call apartment. Never missed a delivery. Unlike the larger carriers who send messages saying no one home when they have not attempted to read instructions or use intercom

4.5
dissatsfied

dissatsfiedSydney, NSW

Abysmal - If you're a seller please choose someone else

I now will have to enquire as to which courier a seller uses before proceeding with a purchase to make sure its not FastWay. I can't see how its worth the damage to the reputation of a business to use them, even if it appears they are cheaper than others - which, having looked at the reviews of them online, could be the only explanation for them remaining in business. I would hang my head in shame if I were involved in this operation.

Carol

Carol

5 DAYS AND STILL WAITING FOR PICK UP

Booked consignment for pickup last Monday 30/3. Its now Friday 5pm and my parcel still has to be collected, Everyday they have "escalated my case" and "re-booked" for pickup, I'm still waiting. Lots of promises but meaningless words, no-one does anything . They just don't care. Probably lost a customer in the process, thanks Fastway

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeNever Collected
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please go bankrupt

Shipping TypeDomestic

Fastway, a more useless bunch you will never encounter!!

Fastway couriers must be the most useless company to ever operate in this country, their drivers never stick around as employees for longer than a few months, the driver is unfortunately the owner of the business for your area so there is no alternative driver that you can use.
The drivers sometimes collect your parcel, sometimes drop off, sometimes are at work, sometimes will send a family member to cover for them when they don't feel like working.
The back end of the company is just as pathetic!
useless customer support, useless systems.
Just one big disappointment!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Ben W.

Ben W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service

The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced while trying to locate my parcel not only was I spoken to like garbage when I asked for his name I was told no he wouldn’t give it to me.

worst delivery service

do not follow delivery instructions. do not give adequate customer support and delivery times are 10 times longer than what they say. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. worst customer support and bad delivery times

Only got half

Delivery tracking said it had arrived 1/2 hr ago, so I look outside my door (2nd flood apartment), nothing there. Go down stairs and find 2 of 2 (not 1 of 2 AND 2 of 2) sitting down stairs. Rang them to find out what happened, the best they could say is they would look into it.

Paula

PaulaPerth, WA

Told me my item had been delivered to an address in ACT (I am in WA) and refused to help

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

DO NOT USE THIS COURIER! Worst service ever!!!

Worst service ever!!! I had ordered a buffet from Melbourne. 3 pieces to be delivered. I received the 2 pieces. The driver left them in the wrong entrance. A week after without to call me, I received an email from the seller that the 3rd part is delivered but I had nothing. I called the Fastway and they stated at the start that they delivered it but the driver realized that was not the correct address and he picked it up back. However he did not ever deliver it because he did not call me. They stated that I have to wait for today or tomorrow to redeliver.... I don't know if I will receive it ever or not. This company MUST BE SHUT DOWN!!!!

Upset customer

Upset customerSydney, NSW

Pathetic and apathetic service

Got message parcel delivered and it was not. I called them to find out it had been delivered to wrong address. In fact the address they allegedly left it at does not exist. I have called them 4 times and no one has been calling back with any explanation or attempted to rectify this problem. I dont believe they left parcel anywhere.

Fastway C.Fastway

I am very sorry to hear this. Please lodge the item as missing with our online form, as this is the quickest way for us to resolve and investigate your case here https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Shocking Service - Don't use Fastway

According to Fastway's tracking my parcel was delivered - NOPE. Now I find thousands of reviews with the same complaint!! What do they do with all the merchandise they fail to deliver?? Contacting ACCC

Fastway C.Fastway

I appreciate this is especially disappointing for you currently. Please lodge the item as missing with our online form, as this is the quickest way for us to resolve and investigate your case here https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Dee W.
Dee W.

You couldn't make this stuff up. Terrible"courier service"

Worst company. Website doesn't register the tracking numbers they give you. They leave "calling cards" that are a txt because the never actually attempt delivery... After finally getting in contact with someone(quite a process) the say they can redeliver....in a week! Just go and read the reviews this company needs to be shut down.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Fastway C.Fastway

I am sorry for the impression made, however; we thank you for your feedback.

3.5
Mr and Mrs Taylor

Mr and Mrs TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a joke of a company

I have had three parcels floating around in trucks from 23/3/20 and it has still not arrived on 31/3/20. An absolute joke. I keep getting emails that it is on the way followed by a notice saying it has been returned to the depot. This has happened numerous times. Save your time, money and sanity and choose a reliable courier. NOT FASTWAY.

Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your delivery. Please contact customer service on "1300FASTWAY" or https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

I was in constant contact with you for days on end. My delivery finally arrived 10 days later after numerous phone calls and emails. Not good enough.

griddark

griddarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website could be much better.

I originally left a negative review because a week after "shipping" the website was claiming it was still being sorted in Melbourne. The very next day the product arrived, and after it arrived I got notice that it was coming that day.
If it was the weekend I'd understand, but it was wednesday, I'm going to just put it down to the current pandemic, and how fastway is handling staff right now.

Fastway C.Fastway

We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future

GuySydney

They say an item was delivered but I have cctv footage proving otherwise

Email received at 4.09 pm saying delivery would be made today. Tracking later advised delivery was made at 4.10pm yet no parcel arrived, no card in the mail box, no doorbell ring (I was in all day) and cctv shows no movement between 4pm and 4.30pm.

Fastway C.Fastway

We always aim to deliver on time but sometimes things go wrong, and I'm sorry you've had that experience. Please contact customer service on "1300FASTWAY" or https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Guy

I contacted you multiple times and apart from insisting you had already delivered it when you hadn’t I had to sort it myself. I even had to talk your driver in - appalling

UpsetAF

UpsetAFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Drivers don't show up, then say you weren't home.

Sandy

SandyPerth, WA

Rude and slow

We left Adelaide on the 4th March having been in the Barossa from the 18th Feb to 21st Feb. I organised with our host to send our purchased wine to me to arrive shortly after we got home. It finally turned up on the 27th of March. Over 4 weeks later. Perth office was rude and abrupt each time I called and the tracking thing is useless. The only people who did respond in a professional way were the Adelaide staff and my local courier. The rest of the organisation needs to lift its game

Bookworm62

Bookworm62Perth, WA

Change of Heart

I was complaining about fastway couriers as they did say item would delivered Friday 27 th in fact it arrived today @12.00 all good the driver said he was sorry given the corona virus the problems which I understand

Candice B.

Candice B.asked

Hi my parcel was collected Wednesday from jhb I'm in Durban noone knows where it is very frustrating as this isnt the first time I'm nightly upset as I needed my parcel for this weekend. Any help?

Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of the issues surrounding your delivery. Could you please contact us via Facebook? I would like to resolve this for you.

Gemma P.asked

Has anyone had success in claiming for a parcel left incorrectly at an address by Fastway and subsequently stolen. Despite assuring the sender repeatedly they will pay the claim, they have now issued a refusal to pay. I need to escalate this to another authority eg the small claims court, ombudsman etc.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi Gemma, sorry to hear about your situation. I am not surprised it’s happening though you are dealing with a bunch of amateurs. The conditions are set out in point 7 and 8. Unless you have acted outside of there stipulated timeframe then they are avoiding there own policy statement. They need to compensate you, don’t back down. The refusal is probably not worth the paper it’s written on just Fastway anticS!

Fastway C.Fastway

Hi there Gemma, did this item have authority to leave? Was there a photo taken to prove delivery was made?

Gemma P.

Yes the photo shows the item lying on the front doorstep, right on the pavement. I understood that authority to leave means 'leave in a safe place'. There is nothing safe about where the parcel was left.

JAMES M.O.C.

JAMES M.O.C.asked

How does it feel to be working for the worst courier service in Australia,? How do you sleep at night knowing the pain your customers go through.? Are you proud of your status as the worst courier in Australia.? When will you pack up and leave the industry.?When will the thieving staff be charged with stealing from the public, and state the package as delivered.? When will customer service stop lying to clients about where their parcel is located.? And Finally where is my package.? I bet my life you don't even know do you.? SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

4.5