Naturopathica Fat Blaster Coconut Detox

Naturopathica Fat Blaster Coconut Detox

3.2

Worked for me

My teenage daughter and I just finished our two day coconut detox. I did not mind the taste, my daughter did not rate it but we pushed through. We did eat one piece of fruit and a couple of carrots each across the two days, but that is all. We were constantly hungry, drank a lot of herbal tea, but it was well worth it. We both lost almost 3 kg. Me - 2.8kg and my daughter 2.6kg. I am an insulin dependant diabetic, which was a challenge and I had to eat the fruit (Banana) at 2am to bring the blood sugar back up but other than feeling hungry and a little tired we would do it again.

Purchased in September 2020 at The Reject Shop for A$5.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

It’s ok

It’s ok but still trying better u can make your on detox and eat healthy food.follow healthy eat chart if you afford it you can try no side effects but with this you absolutely need less diet

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Australia.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Kevin Franklin

Kevin Franklin

Great product. Works as advertised.

My wife and I started on this , using the tropical flavour. Very pleasant to take. Followed the instructions implicitly and found we didn’t get hungry, although on day two we had a cup of black tea and a small plate of cucumber, celery and tomato between us. My wife lost 1.3 kilos over the two days, and I lost exactly 3 kilos. Both very happy. I think if this product didn’t work you didn’t follow the instructions. We have bought another 6 bottles and intend to use it every week.

Purchased in July 2020 at Reject shop. Inala. Queensland. for A$5.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica Fat Blaster Coconut Detox compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Started sipping detox at 8am for a couple of hours and drinking water, 2nd lot 12.30-2 pm but had huge headache and felt extremely sick.
Vomited 3pm-6pm three times, felt really ill all night.
Obviously this product didn’t agree with me but I am not usually a person who gets sick so cannot recommend this product.
I did feel well the next morning though but threw the rest away.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Franco

FrancoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't agree with me!

I was excited to try this detox, and had read some positive reviews. On the first day I sipped 'breakfast and lunch' over 3 hours and drank loads of water.
Sadly, I had a violent headache and felt quite sick within hours of commencing. As I finished the 2nd dose (at 3pm) I vomited, then felt better!
That was the end of the detox for me!

Purchased in September 2019 at National Pharmacies.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Detox NOT Diet

It 100% works if you do it properly

I have just completed this detox (about to go to sleep, will eat in the morning).
Alot of people on here are saying it didnt work and while it will effect people in different ways, you can bet they didnt do it properly. I have not eaten a thing and used the drink as a meal replacement and have lost 3.5kg in 2 days.

It tastes great, quite sweet but i like that. Is is thick though.

It is all a matter of will power. A friend and i did it together and that really helped. You will be hungry but you can do it!

Sally Huang

Sally HuangMelbourne

Not working

I don't like the taste of this product, just like drinking sugar. and the problem is it is not working on me. I had drank 8 bottles, it still not worked. Never buy it again.

KWilko

KWilkoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product...but...don't eat fruit!

I drink this product 'only' for the two days (nothing else). Fruit contains sugar; healthy yes but still sugar so don't eat fruit. Product works great! Just use your willpower!

Saf92

Saf92Melbourne

Doesn't work!

I recently bought this product with the clear idea of a complete detox. I followed a very strict fruit diet only with the product and loads of water to make sure I get the best out of the product but nothing happened. I have tried detoxing before with normal everyday ingredients and they work way better than this expensive drink. Please don't buy it - not recommended at all!!

AWESOME!!!!

I am using it as part of 5:2 & started it at the beginning of last week. I definitely felt lighter after the 2 days. No headaches, and was full of energy. I was initially worried that I would struggle doing it, even if just for 2 days, but it was a breeze. I am now in the 2 week & started doing my fasting day today. Knowing the results from last week spurs me on to continue. I lost 3kg after the first time & am continuing to lose weight since.

Julsygray

Julsygray

It works

Usually quite cynical about detox product but this did manage to stop me eating for 2 days. List a couple of kilos and good kick start to diet. Also helps to shrink your stomach ready for diet. Those people that slammed it. It's impossible not to lose weight.

Not worth it!

Purchase this product thinking that it will clear out my system. Nothing has happened, and made my bloating worse. Def not worth the money, better off drinking water and lemon

Awesome product!

I lost 3kg after 2 days of detox. The taste is tolerable, it makes you feel full and it diminished my sweets and caffein cravings. I became more concious with my food intake now and planning to use this product again sometimes. I encorporated it with light excercises. It is a great head start for me to being fit again.

Carrington02

Carrington02MELBOURNE

You will be hungry and unhealthy drinking this rather than eating proper meals

RedHong

RedHongPerth

This is great and worth trying!

It has worked beautifully for me! I have lost 10 kilos and have maintained my weight as I come back to the detox every two months. My bloating symptom is gone and my belly fat is gone. I look great! However, I feel tired on the second day on the drink and it is a bit hard to drink so much water. I recommended it to my friends as well.

Purchased at Chemist warehouse

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'll use it again!

Bekki48

Bekki48Adelaide

Hasn't done anything so far.

Well I've been on it for 10 hours so far. Drank 2 litres of water as well. Nothing has happened yet. Aren't I supposed to get flushed out or something? Don't under why it has any sugar let alone artificial sweetener that is so bad for you. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Definitely worth trying

For me this product worked well. I dropped 5 kilos in the 2 days. I enjoyed the taste I must say you need to be a pineapple & coconut fan as the flavours are quiet dominating. It reduces your appetite although I made a tuna, cucumber & tomato salad on day one for dinner. Note you need to be drinking a vast amount of water to cleanse & remove the toxins. The verdict is it is unrealistic to maintain a diet such as this as when you resume your general eating habits you will most likely return to your original weight. What I found this product good for is to assist in a quick fix to look slim for a certain event example the beach or a wedding. It also helps you make healthier food choices as you want to maintain the physique you obtained.

Awful and made me feel sick

Day 1 lunchtime I got a headache that changed to migraine quickly. 9 pm day 1, I was violently vomiting. Definitely a product to avoid. Save your money. Eat healthy with moderation.