4.3

89% · 344 · 11%

3.0
Rates and Fees
3.0
Brand Manager for Starlight Capital Plus? Claim your listing.

Brandon M.
Brandon M.Perth, WA

Professional

Support is fast and professional, and the platform has useful tools available for free.
Harry N.
Harry N.Sydney, NSW2 posts

I had a technical problem

Customer service is great. Problem was solved, and Nathan from customer service was efficient and explained clearly what they were trying to check and test with each step of the troubleshooting. This is one of the best customer services out of the various brokers I have used, and that is a very good reason to keep trading with Starlight. Previous experiences have also been great. When I ask about topics I don't understand, customer service writes a clear explanation of what my problem is, and provides me with all the information I need.

Thank you for good customer service Show reply

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

Very attentive

I had a problem with my account and texted the live chat help and after a 2 minutes a lady helped me and she solved my problem quickly
Daniel P.
Daniel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professionalism at it's best

My account manager Sean Kean has been a trader himself for several years. I really appreciate how he shares his personal experience and gives helpful tips. A big thank you to him for being patient and guiding me as a beginner in the trading world. Two years ago, I began trading with a different firm. However, my experience was terrible, and I eventually left. Only now am I starting to feel comfortable trading again. I had very little prior experience, so it feels like I'm starting from the beginning. However, I owe my newfound knowledge to Mr. Kean and the Starlight Capital firm.
Joel R.
Joel R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pros and Cons

Trading with mike specter form starlight capital has its pros and cons. I will say the firm overall provides good service from what I’ve seen with other firms. In my opinion they can do better with the response time and I feel like I was being pushed at times. Although I didn’t always give in but I would appreciate some more freedom in that sense. Hoping to see a change in the coming months. But overall Ive been happy trading here.
Bella F.
Bella F.Hobart, TAS

big supporter

I'm genuinely amazed by this program. I have become a big supporter.
Alica G.
Alica G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small problems

I want to recommend this firm to other fellow brokers, as I'm trading with them for several years already and they always treated me (and my money) well. The obstacles I had with them were truly minor and were taken care of to the fullest.
For example, I had a small problem with the mobile platform, but they quickly solved it for me.
As for the execution time, it is the fastest at making trades compared to other brokers I've tried.
I suggest this broker to all my friends.
Archie P.
Archie P.Sydney, NSW

Trading Features

I’ve been through some rough patches in this industry not in the sense of trading platforms but in the sense that I often feel like I need to know of more trading features that can help me. I joined this firm because I heard they make trading more user friendly and I have yet to see that. I’m looking forward to being able to sit back and relax while activating some trading bots to do the work for me. I’m in the process of setting up all these good stuff with my account manager Sam Fox. Looking forward to seeing results.

Best Trading coach

Sarah Levin!
Before I say much, I promise you won't find a better account manager than her!
She has this special sense of calmness and confidence, which is quite a contagious feature that plays a big part in achieving success, especially when dealing with money and stressed traders:) (as I can sometimes be, thank you a million times for your understanding me, especially in times of stress)
I wish everyone would just follow your path. Thank you a million times you give the best trading signals i tried other people but they are nowhere close.

Wishing us all the luck.

Summer K.
Summer K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As a new member

As a new member, that have been trading with this firm for about 2 weeks. At this point I want to highlight the accuracy of the analysts' predictions. From what I've seen, I'm satisfied.
The company assigning you to your personal account manager, who helps you to make smart decisions according to your preferences. The staff is professional and educated.
Highly recommend.
Happy trading and best of luck in making profits.
Michael C.
Michael C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good at handaling challenges

They are very fast to reply and know how to handle challenges, but I wish there wouldn't be any challenges in the first place.
I do like to trade on their platform, and the selection of products is decent, so over all it's a solid ground to trade on.
Matthew H.
Matthew H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

a client of 4 years

4 years have passed since I joined this broker's services.
I'm really happy with how well they communicate, they are really good at keeping in touch and fixing any mistakes or addressing any concerns I have. They are incredibly reliable. If there's room for one suggestion, I really wish you could expand more on the assets' menu', for more advanced traders it would be a big bonus.
Joel H.
Joel H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appreciation Post

Post of appreciation. Olivia was assigned to me 4 months ago and I can already see a difference in my trading choices. She has corrected my choices time and time again and I have learned from her knowledge. I think the most helpful aspect in trading is getting help from an educated trader or an account manager. Thankfully I have been blessed with both. My uncle is a professional trader of I would say 7 years, and I have my account manager Olivia. The help of both of them has gotten me to a high place and I couldn’t appreciate it more. Thank you Olivia for all your help.
Daniel M.
Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

Major

The major downside is the limited multilingual support, other then that I have no complains.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong transfer

I accidentally made a transfer on the wrong crypto network, in a panic I tried to reach Mike on WhatsApp, and he immediately replied back and helped me to fix the situation. The best thing, he guided me to do things by myself, so in case there will be a next time I could totally handle it on my own.