Listing monitored by Felix Mobile

FlamedTofu
FlamedTofuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and even better customer service

Get almost consistent 18 to 20mbit, when I had to use live chat I was genuinely chuffed with the service, they assisted me straight away and sorted the issue out. Highly recommended.

Amazing customer service

Jake is extremely helpful and very kind. He assisted me with all of my inquiries and concerns. He is an amazing representative of felix. I couldn’t speak more highly of Jake, his customer service and kindness is outstanding. I’m so appreciative and grateful for his patience and assistance. Everyone should join felix, help the environment and plant some trees! Thank you so much Jake :)

felix mobileFelix Mobile

You're an absolute gem, Heidi! We love having you on board and are so thrilled we were able to help you out. It was an absolute pleasure. Thanks again for spreading the love ❤️
- Jake from the Care team

Heidi M.
Heidi M.

You’re a legend Jake, thanks for everything!

Bruce N.
Bruce N.Sydney, NSW

Delivers as promised. Very happy!

I was unsure of the 20mb speed limit but after trialing for a week and very happy, Felix switched the Sim over to my old number. Highly recommended! Hits the sweet spot for location flexibility, allowance, speed and price.

Joel T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Much cheaper than any other provider

Lately, a lot of providers have been pushing prices/data up too high that people don't need and can't afford, but Felix is the best.
Vodafone isn't the best choice when it comes to internet but why does that matter when you can get unlimited internet on the go!
nonetheless absolutely recommend provider!

Joel T.

I am having a little problem with connections, but that's because I'm usually located outside my nearest town so while the reception is most of the time fine, the speed is pretty poor, typically only 1Mbps tops, 2Mbps if I'm lucky.

Hey Joel,
Sorry to hear that, would love to try some troubleshooting with you to see if we can improve things. Feel free to chat into us, we have humans online 8am to 8pm every day and would love to help.
- Scotty from the Care team

Switch now!!!

Customer service are so efficient I would highly recommend to my family and friends .About time a new network has come in with great connection and unlimited data..perfect while streaming.

Hey Maggie,
Thanks for the rave review - we're so glad you're loving the service! Don't forget to share your referral code with friends and family to get a cheeky $5 credit on your account once they activate their SIM!
- Emalie from the Care team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Glenn B.
Glenn B.

Finally and well and truly about time

John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Using as a replacement for NBN service right now!

Ignore all the scaremongering from Felix staff, who say "You can't use Felix like a unlimited NBN service"...what rubbish!

I'm have been using a Felix Sim as my only Internet for my family for the past two months, 200GB a month, and we can all stream TV, play Counterstrike, use Zoom and do our Online Banking all at the same time with no problems. Using one 4G Dongle with only one Felix Sim!

(We don't even have NBN in the building but of course I didn't tell Felix that)

It may all be against their terms and conditions, but they don't enforce it, so ignore what they say and just use and abuse the SIM like we do!

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Felt like leaving a review after good customer service

Network coverage- no complaints at all.
I experience more dropouts with home internet (another provider) able to hot spot my phone for emergency purposes to stream to keep the little one entertained.
Speeds have not yet dropped since using this service.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Wow - thanks Sterling! We appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.

- Nik from the Care team

Happy customer

Totally worth it, I've gone from $100 a month on unlimited data to $35 a month, absolutely worth every penny, I've now shared this with most of my family, worth looking into it if your on prepaid, happy customer here

Hey Tusia,
That's incredible to hear! Make sure you share your referral code with your family - if they pop your code in during sign up, you'll both get a $5 credit on your account when they activate their SIM - how good!
- Emalie from the Care team

Michael
Michael

Unlimited data

Unlimited data unlimited calls unlimited text all for $35 a month Also you can get a international value pack for $20 extra and it lasts a full year to use anywhere overseas to get five dollars off your first recharge use promo code [Code Removed]

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Michael, thanks for the review! If there's anything we can do to get that 3 star to a 5 jump in the app and let's have a chat!

- Tony from the Care team

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

The best of the best!

Before this I had never heard of Felux mobile before so I was very hesitant but I was wrong. The service was very quick to switch from Boost mobile to Felix within 2 hours no dramas. Can’t complain with unlimited data and local calls. Who else would offer that!!! Use code for $5 off your next Felix mobile use [Code Removed]

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Cheers Jenny! Enjoy your unlimited goodness while knowing you're doing good for the planet :-)

- Georgia from the Care team

Sophia
SophiaSouth West, WA

Cheap, value for money and saving the environment, the company is amazing to deal with, fast and reliable.

I live in the country so I get drop outs with any company, felix offers fast download speeds and and reasonably good network coverage I would like if it could be better in the country though

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Great service and support. Thanks.

Network has be good. Speeds are everything u will ever need. Had phone issues. I thought was service. But was hardware issues on my end. Support was great an quick response.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars Axiom!!

-Nik from the Care team

Could not be happier

Porting my number from another service was incredibly fast and painless. The prices can't be beat. From the little things - a seed packet when you order your new sim, to the big things - a tree planted for every month youre with Felix, run on renewable electricity, carbon neutrality - i am absolutely thrilled with everything and recommend it to everyone I know. I am so happy to have found a service where I don't feel like I'm being taken for a ride. I received an answer to my chat message within thirty seconds of sending it!

madambuddah
madambuddahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Impressed

Wow 20mbps who offers that?? For $35 well I’m very happy faster than my sad old NBN was lol… Join up people nothing to lose, make the big boys take note

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Thanks for the stars, madambuddah! Tell everyone you know about felix, and don't forget to give them your referral code when you do for a nice surprise in your felix wallet!

- Michael from the Care team

Read more reviews - page 2

Belindaasked

Hi I have Foxtel - is it possible to tether Foxtel Go from my phone to either my TV or tablet as I don't have home internet? I would love to access On Demand for some series viewing. Also, what constitutes 'not permanently' in terms of your tethering regulations please? Thank you.

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Belinda, thanks for the question!

Our current plan is designed as a mobile plan. Whilst it's possible to use your felix SIM in a phone to hotspot to personal devices from time-to-time, we consider using it as the main source of data internet connection for your TV as a replacement to home internet.

If, however, you're looking for a mobile plan to endlessly scroll TikToks, catch up on the daily news when you're out and about, and watch cat videos on your phone without worrying about a GB cap, then felix is right for you! However, if you're looking to use it to connect your TV, it isn't the best fit.

- Michael from the Care team

Belinda

Thanks Michael. May I get more clarity please - as I'm not a social media user nor movie watcher/regular home internet subscriber, Foxtel provides the docs I find interesting. When a particular doc series shows I'd love to be able to see what has been previously related, considering Foxtel endlessly repeats it's programs. Would this intermittent viewing be classed as violating your policy? I can't grasp the conflict on how data is used. Could there perhaps be a cap on these distinctions? Many thanks for a clarification.

HannahSp
HannahSpasked

I dont have WIFI at my house and often hotspot my current mobile plan to my TV for streaming. Am I able to do this with a Felix sim? :)

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hi there! Thanks for your question. You can absolutely hotspot to your personal devices when needed (i.e., not permanently). Note that felix isn't designed as a replacement for home internet, and can only be used in a mobile phone. Happy streaming :blush:

- Maddie from the Care team

Bailey R.
Bailey R.asked

Y can I not pay a phone bill????

felix mobileFelix Mobile

Hey Bailey. Your subscription with felix auto renews on the same day every month, so no need to make any manual payments. If you wanted us to double check your account, jump into the felix mobile app, send us a message, and we can check for you there (we usually respond to all questions within 40 seconds during business hours).

- Jake from the Care team