Verifiedfelixmobile.com.au

Excellent customer care

Nobbler
NobblerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Terrible ISP

When I staret using Felix mobile for my internet service they were great, but over the past few weeks they have deteriorated so much that on some days I am without my intenet all day.
They are also very hard to contact even though they have an email address they do not address the problem in their reply, it is always a basic email saying nothing, or telling you to ' click on ' something that also leads to nothing.
I am not good with the tech side of computers so it is of no help.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Decent service, great price

Decent service and unlimited data for a good price, I use it to hotspot to a tablet for watching movies and shows and have had no problems in an area that has poor service, a bit disappointed that I'm reading people are paying cheaper than what I'm paying for a service I just signed up for but it's still a good price. Not sure about customer service as I haven't needed it yet. Show details
Piyush
PiyushSydney, NSW2 posts

jodie g.
jodie g.Mid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Highly recommended

I have been with Felix for a number of years. Highly recommended Show 2 replies
Arron G.
Arron G.Sydney, NSW

If it was a burger it'd have double bacon

I have 30 trees planted around the world or something.... Thats pretty cool.
The unlimited net is pretty cool.
I watch alot of movies.... Thats pretty cool.

I like it I like it alot Show details ·  1

Richard C.
Richard C.Perth, WA

FELIX IS A JOKE!

[Content Removed] connection, great prices, but most of your data will get sucked trying to hold on and off on and off of connections. Show details
Diego
Diego

Simple and has everything I need for a good price

I live alone and thanks to Felix I was able to have a single plan of phone and internet for a great price. Show details ·  1
Rowan
RowanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

I love Felix! Quick, simple e-sim set up, easy management in the app, and they reward you for your loyalty! Show details ·  1
davey
davey14 posts

Best in Australia

Best company I have ever dealt with and never changed the price on me . $35 a month for unlimited internet calls and text. Unbeatable. Show details ·  1
Mohammad B.
Mohammad B.

Negative experience

Great advertising, Easy to setup and the application is very user friendly. However horrible coverage, had very poor reception in key sydney locations. Changed felix after a week of using it.
Mahdi Bin T.
Mahdi Bin T.Sydney, NSW

Do not fall for the price, not worth your penny

I wonder who writes the good reviews. But telling you, I have used Vodafone, Optus and currently on Telstra. Switched to Felix for about an hour and then switched back to Telstra. The reason I switched to Felix was the great internet deal ($40 for unlimited 4g internet). Believe me, it didn't work for once. It showed all bars with 4g. But couldn't load any webpage. Support team is very limited. Just not worth a single penny. Show details
Stef
Stef
Thomas
Thomas

economical, efficient, and green

Decent speed, average vodafone coverage, very effective value for money,
I use the 4g for working from home and two bars is enough for streaming hd without buffering on my S24,
Easy to use app, it's simple to get a physical or esim
I highly recommend it, although do admit vodafone's network coverage can be improved, I don't beleive i've ever had 3 bars outside of Melbourne's cbd Show details ·  1
Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Great Service Provider

Fantastic price point for a fairly consistent service with unlimited data. Show details ·  1
rocky road
rocky roadredcliffe10 posts

Very slow internet

Great price,however the slow or no internet will bug you. Show details

HonestGuy
HonestGuy

Hi: Under what circumstances do you start rate shaping for the "unlimited mobile data" plan?

John N.

Before considering Felix I need to clarify that 1. I can hotspot the internet to my laptop 2. To my iPad 3. To my wife’s iPad and 3. To my Foxtel box

John N.

OK thanks. A pity about that.

John N.

How do you know though that I'm entering the hotspot password into my wife's ipad or Foxtel. I currently have a mobile sim that connects to everything. How is yours different?

Tamina B.

on your unlimited mobile data plan is it possible to hotspot devices such as computers to stream apps like netflix?

Felix Mobile   DM

Hey Tamina. Yep! You're good to hotspot to your personal devices, such as your laptop when needed. Just note that felix can't be used as a home internet replacement or as a hotspot for other people’s devices. - Maddie, felix Care team

Tamina B.

How come you can’t hotspot other peoples devices?

Felix Mobile   DM

Hey Tamina! As felix is a personal mobile phone plan only, you aren't able to use your felix data to provide an internet connection for other people's devices. - Emalie, felix Care team

About Felix Mobile

On Felix Mobile’s single plan, callers receive the following features for $35 a month:

• unlimited data at speeds up to 20Mbps.
  • unlimited calls and text.
  • tethering (hotspot).
  • the ability to pause your monthly plan.
  • switching providers to Felix with a digital eSIM.
  • no lock-in contract or exit fees.

Optional add-ons include unlimited international calls and texts for an extra $5 a month in 40 selected countries, and international roaming for $20 to use over 365 days.

Felix also organises for one tree to be planted each month for every customer.

Points of praise:

• Customers of Felix Mobile encountered customer service that’s quick, efficient and helpful - and which continues for the duration of a plan, not just during the sign-up process.
  • If setting up a plan independently, it’s also easy to sign up using the Felix app.
  • The fact that unlimited data is part of the plan had reviewers happily giving a thumbs up to Felix Mobile.
  • Reviewers reported their satisfaction with the coverage, speed and signal strength they received with this mobile phone service provider.
  • The affordable price of the mobile plan was a significant plus point for reviewers.
  • Felix’s eco-friendly gesture of planting a tree every month per active customer was viewed as a great initiative by reviewers.
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers