Good customer service.

We got the job done well. Explained to me . Sales lady was very patient with me explaining it until I understood it. I'm very impressed. She went over things until I completely understood the policy.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

Wendy
Wendy

I was very happy with the sales lady. She explained policy to me until I was confident with it.
Great customer service am completely happy thank you.
Regards Wendy Winter

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your comments and I will be sure to share your review with the sales representative that assisted you.

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet insurance claim

Dog had cancerous lump on ear had it checked by vet who looked at slide under scope then sent cytology to lab. Provided all the medical info to Seniors including lab results and got my claim in the bank very fast. No arguments, really good. Better safe then sorry.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Suits my budget

Great service and fast refunds, insurance is very good in my budget .. seniors pet insurance is great, the policy suits my pet and I have never had any issues with seniors

Claim DateNovember 2019

Hi Linda,
What a wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear of the great service you received, and that you find your policy suitable for your budget and your pets needs. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

ANDY

ANDYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Internal Claim Appeals Process

leon33South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow response.

I had to submit paperwork and make phone calls repeatedly, and send paperwork in the post because the staff seemed to have lost all records since the policy was bought. SIGH!

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
leon33

There were repeated requests for what the vet did, although the paperwork had already been sent twice, once, posted in an envelope with Australia Post. As well as phone calls.

Hi Peter,
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and await your policy details via private message to assist us with looking into your experience.

Sue

SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New policy

Staff well informed about the pet insurance policies and given a good outline of the benefits. All questions answered and able to choose the right policy for my pet. As I'm switching from a policy with another company who increased the premium by $230 this year was also given an estimate of what sort of increase to expect next year.

Gabrielle

GabrielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quick claim resolution

This is my second policy with Seniors Pet Insurance. I submitted my my claim online and had my refund in my bank account within 48 hours, very impressed! Great value for money wouldnt be without it.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

refunds too slow..does not cover dental or vaccinations. needs member card to swap at time of payment at vets

very slow refunding money...when you call your passed from person to person within Oz and overseas ..once you sign up your trapped so can't change companies...policy should cover vaccine / dental care

Claim ApprovedNo
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

It was a helpful phonecall. That is all i want to say. That is it. Do i need to keep putting in nonsnese to have this review allowed or accepted

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear that our team were able to assist you over the phone with your query.

Russell

RussellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Customer Service provided

I rang to ad another dog to my Pet Insurance portfolio . The young lady I spoke to was exceptional professional and very easy to deal with . She ensured I understand what the Insurance covered and my responsibilities. The phone call was very pleasant and painless

Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Russell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

gunrealty

gunrealtyPerth, WA

Frustrated customer

Policy was easy to set up and the cover is good. However my first claim took 6 weeks to process despite the fact I sent all relevant information in at the time of lodgement. The company continued to request information that was not relevant. It was only after a number of phone calls made by myself that the claim was finally resolved and remitted. In my opinion there were too many people dealing with the claim resulting in loss of paper work and some confusion.

aussiejudi

aussiejudiSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a great service, Ive had several claims recently and all re Imbursed without a problem .

This Insurance cover has been excellent and I have had no problem so far . My vet sends the bill and my insurance claim form and its that easy. This is a good cover for my pet

Claim DateMay 2019

Hi Aussiejudi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist in providing support for your pet, when needed.

Francis

FrancisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Meets our needs

Policy was easy to set up and influenced by the friendly help and courteous attitude of Sarah (Greenstone Representative). Frankly, I am surprised and do not believe you are asking questions 2 & 3 above, when you would know I only signed up yesterday. ....... time to review your survey????? You ask below for optional proof of purchase......why do you need this when you sent me the survey immediately after we signed up?????

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Happy we have taken this policy out for Molly

I only joined up in January this year .It was easy to set up & I feel the policy is good value .I have had two claims .Took a couple of weeks to resolve had some phone calls to you and found you very helpful.
very happy with the outcome.

Hi Maxwell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we have been able to assist with your claims for Molly.

RanjithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet insurance

I feel the top cover is good to have and I can be happy that if anything like an accident happens my pet is covered. I had pets before who lived upto 17 or more years and looked after them without any serious accidents or illnesses !

Ranjith

I had great customer service

I needed this cover

I feel my policy contains everything my pet needs , at a cost below other companies. I have seniors funeral benefit, I would recommend seniors insurance to anyone. I am very impressed

Hi Keithstanley,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to you and your pets needs.
Jessica

Feel comfortable knowing my dogs have a good pet insurance.

The policy was easy to set up with the coverage I needed for my dogs. I feel better knowing that my dogs have insurance. The staff were very helpful & informative.

Number of Pets2 pets

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Easy on line claiming process

Good value
Outt of pocket expenses were minimal Very impressed with the process
Claiming on line was straight forward and money paid into account quite promptly
Very happy with policy and how quickly the claim was settled

Number of Pets4 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim online and that you found it to be straight forward.
Jessica

Feedback on my pet Insurance claim

The claim was dealt with in a timely manner. Staff have always been helpful with offering advice and answering any questions.
I have been with Australian Seniors Pet Insurance for three years.

Claim DateJune 2019

Hi Lyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can assist with providing support for your pet, when needed.

Joanne MillerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Phone discussion

I called prior to making a claim as I knew my vet would refuse to supply me with your required paperwork. The staff member was very helpful and found a solution which she then followed up with an email link

Claim DateSeptember 2019

Hi Jo,
Thank you for providing the above information. I am pleased to hear that Tayla was able to assist and that you were able to obtain the information from your vet on this occasion.

Sture.E

Sture.Easked

Do you have third party liability insurance

Hi Sture.E,
Thank you for your question. To be eligible to take out our insurance, you need to be the primary carer of the pet and the pet does need to reside with you. We don't offer third party liability insurance.

Michael S

Michael Sasked

Does this Policy cover snake bite? What is the policy excess?thank you

Hi Michael,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. To qualify for cover, the accidental injury must have occurred during the policy period and result in snake bite toxicity. We do not currently charge an excess for any of our pet insurance policies. If you would like to discuss this further, please send me a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for one of our team members to contact you.

Lyn
Lyn

Hi Michael,
I think you have got your answers, snake bite is covered and there is no excess. The full policy can be found online. For more information phone 1300 794 915, Regards Lyn

BevG

BevGasked

Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

Cost for 3mth old mini Dachshund for the Essential Cover

Hi BevG.
Thank you for your question. To obtain a quote for your mini Dachshund, can you kindly reply with your contact details and I will have a team member contact you to assist with your query. Alternatively, you can go to our website https://www.seniors.com.au/pet-insurance to obtain a quote.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Seniors Pet Insurance - Accident Only Cover

Seniors Pet Insurance - Accident Only Cover

CategoryPet InsurancePet InsurancePet Insurance
Contact Number 1300 674 5901300 674 5901300 674 590
Email Address service@seniors.com.auservice@seniors.com.auservice@seniors.com.au
UnderwriterHollardHollardHollard
Annual Benefit Limit$12,000$12,000$12,000
Amount of Vet Bill Covered Up to 80%Up to 75%Up to 80%
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Accidental Injury CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedNot Included
Routine Care CoverIncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Tick Paralysis80% of Vet Expenses75% of Vet Expenses80% of Vet Expenses
Emergency Boarding FeesIncluded (you must be the sole carer and hospitalised for 5 or more consecutive days)Included (you must be the sole carer and hospitalised for 5 or more consecutive days)Included (you must be the sole carer and hospitalised for 5 or more consecutive days)
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded