4.3

Kimberly

KimberlyHobart, TAS

So far, so good

I was shopping around for pet insurance, but a quick reply (10 minutes) to my online inquiry prompted me to sign up immediately over the phone. All questions answered. Hopefully any claims will be just as quick and painless.

Eloise

EloiseMid West, WA

pet insurance just taken out

hard to comment as only took it on a couple of hours ago. but Taylor, the lass at your end, was so helpful, understanding and pleasant to speak with she is a credit to your system

Romana M.

Romana M.Perth, WA

Excellent service for last 2-3years and good value for money.

Very good and informative service by agent. He helped me to make the right choice in choosing insurance for my pet. Happy customer......Keep up good work and attitude towards customers.

Quirk13

Quirk13York

Fantastic service

After only having the policy for a week, we needed to make a large claim on the policy. To make matters complicated we then sadly had to cancel the policy less than a week later. The claim was paid with no fuss at all, within a few days of Seniors receiving it. So impressed!

Claim DateMay 2020
Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Good value compared to others I looked at and will look to engage Australian seniors for more insurance. The application process was seamless and took little effort in assuring the right policy

Pauline

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value

The policy is good value and easy to set up. I have both dogs covered with them. After finally getting previous vet records to them they were good at settling. Due to being busy with bushfire claims and having to close one call centre due to Corona Virus the last claim took a while. However after calling them and explaining it’s an urgent claim they pushed it through quickly for me

Number of Pets2 pets
Trevor

Trevor

This is the cover I want for my fur baby as we travell when possible as we live in our caravan thanks.

Yes it was easy to set up on line and this is a new policy with you as our fur baby is only twelve month old and we decided to take out pet insurance

Suzanne Stroud-Watts

Suzanne Stroud-WattsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

Thus far I have only just signed up. The service was very professional and sociable. I would be in a better position to review your product further down the track if I have to claim.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Suzanne,
I'm glad to hear of the professional and sociable service you have received when setting up your policy. Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

happy customer

happy customerPerth, WA

perfect

was very well informed of my changes compared to my insurance cover I have had with another company for past 4 years. The young lady was excellent and very helpful

Number of Pets-1 pets

Hi there,
It's great to hear of the excellent service that you received from our helpful team member and that your policy is suited to your needs. Thank you for sharing your review with us and welcome to Australian Seniors!

Fred

FredPerth, WA

Worst experience ever with an Insurance company

Had the Policy since my dog was a puppy, spent over $4000 with them first time claim they haven't processed, They are just a sales company can't help with claims

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Fred,
I am sorry to hear of your frustrations in relation to your recent claims experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Hi Fred,
Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to look into your experience. I understand that a member of our team has been in contact to assist with your claim and that this has now been finalised.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

After three years of accident insurance I made my first claim after my dog ate human feaces on the beach path. In a short space of time I had to rush him to emergency where he tested positive to Marijuana and MDMA. My claim was denied as intoxication is deemed to be an illness not an accident. It took three weeks and I had to ring them before being told my claim was denied. Absolute waste of money.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Awaiting details to be mailed.

Policy is new no claims lodged, policy is good value but proof of the pudding is the contents of your terms and conditions yet to be received- it is very difficult to form an opinion from a telephone conversation, like to terms and conditions in black and white.

Peter D

Peter D

Happy with product

Have just signed my 12 week old Australian Terrier to the top cover. Pet insurance gives me peace of mind in the event of accident or serious illnesses.

Am happy with the premiums as they were $20 a month cheaper than other providers and the package looks to be solid.

Number of Pets-1 pets

Micheline P.Perth, WA

Pet insurance and funeral insurance

Great customer service and good value for your money..
Wonderful feedback from the customer service team..
Love the Products..
Great addition to my life..
Will need this product one day..
Lovly outcome with the Product i choosen

Micheline P.

It's perfect with what i needed

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

feed back

yes at the time, after 3 claims ok but then big account due to hospital and wanted history and documental proof it took over 2 months,had ziggy 3 years appoximately ziggy died

Number of Pets0 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredOther

Hi Shirley,
I'm sorry to hear of the passing of Ziggy, our thoughts are with you. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and apologise for any delay in your claim.

So impressed you insured my "rescue" German Shepherd

It is so important these days to support those who take in 'rescue' dogs. I researched very hard to make sure my boy could be insured. Seniors Pet Insurance has exceeded my expectation.
Thank you for supporting the people who take in these beautiful pets to get a second chance at life.
Having said that the website portal to submit the claim could do with some improvements. It has some issues that need looking at.

Claim DateDecember 2019
Carol

Carol

GOOD SERVICE

I was very happy with the time it took to notify me that the claim had been received. It did not take long before my claim was processed and the money transferred to my bank account.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020

Hi Carol,
Thank you for writing such a lovely review, It's great to hear your claim experience was met with ease and processed quickly. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Georgia was very easy to work with

i have pet insurance with you for my dog Millie and you have always been very quick to reply and claims lodged have taken very little time so thought i would try home insurance

SusanMelbourne

Didn’t receive insurance pack at first place, but was remedied after contact. Update: Claim was super fast and easy.

I have since last Nov insured with Senior Pet Insurance for my dog. I still didn't receive the said insurance package and certificate though the fortnight direct debit is punctual.

Claim DateFebruary 2020

Hi Susan,
I am just following up as I understand a team member has been in contact and sent your documents via email. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Susan

Hi Alisa, Thank you for following up. Yes I have got the document by now.
Susan

Really needed this, so reasonable so I can afford to protect my cat and ensure I can keep her.

I already have a funeral policy with Seniors. I shopped around and Seniors pet insurance was the best I found. People on the phone so easy to deal with. Thankyou

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Other