Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

• 1-2 weeks (32)
    • 2-4 weeks (17)
    • 1-2 months (10)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (98) · No (12)

Nan
NanIllawarra, NSW

Good service on a reasonably priced policy.

The pet policy is reasonably priced and has delivered when required. The claims are acknowledged when received and then actioned in a reasonable time frame with payments made directly into my bank as soon as it has been approved. I have been with this pet insurance policy since getting my dog in 2019. The policy I have covers for vaccinations each year so I find it really helpful.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Initial phone call prior to speaking to a consultant is extremely tiresome and negative via the automated system.

I found the Consultants to be helpful on processing the claim.
The period of claim to receiving the funds into the account was only 1/2 weeks
I have been with this Insurance Company for 3years and 6 mo9nths
The initial phone call via the automated systems as previously mentioned
is far too long, tiresome and negative to all potential customers

Very good service

Seniors Pet Insurance gives similar rebates to others. However, they may be different -they always give a prompt response . For 3 years I have been very happy with their service.

Helen
HelenWimmera, VIC

Pet insurance claim

I have recently made a claim on line against our pet insurance and was extremely happy as the process was clear, and was responded to very promptly. I was pleased with the response to process the claim and received a cheque very promptly.

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

So easy to make a claim, and processed claim quickly. Stress free. Would highly recommend.
Never bother with pet insurance before, but learnt the hard way, always thought that it was a rip off, got most of my money back.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
DinoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our policy has met all our expectations.
Our claim was processed very quickly
About 6 years.
We love the fact our vet can lodge the cliam on our behalf. Makes it simple for us.

Anne
AnneCentral Queensland, QLD

Luke the person I spoke to (on the phone at Seniors Pet Insurance) - was simply-- WONDERFUL !!!

I Believe that the policy is great VALUE !!

I have never lodged a claim as I Just signed up my precious eight week old puppy

I have just signed up for a new policy , Thankyou

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

So helpful and made it easy !

They were really really great !! So helpful and understanding and made the process stress free and really easy . My claim was processed really quickly and would recommend them very highly!

Andrea
AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The very best service when I needed it most

My policy was easy to set up, pay monthly, and when the time came to claim I received the best service and support, from a compassionate and professional customer service team

Steve
SteveBrisbane, Australia 4102

A reassuring insurance policy

Good value & easy to set up.

the claim was resolved very quickly.

We've been with your insurance company for about 4 years.

Luna is a very healthy dog but it' s reassuring to have the policy in case of accidents.

Annoyed
AnnoyedHeathridge

excellent when required

Appreciated having the claim sent through and paid the 75% at the time of our dog’s discharge from the vets. The policy was worth having and has almost paid for itself over the two years we have had it.

financial security

Had policy for 2 1/2 years. unfortunately I got a sick puppy. Has been my saviour financially. Easy set up over the phone. Claims paid within 1 week from submission

Fantastic service

Took out top pet cover as I did with our other dog. It was very easy to set up and had exceptional service from the young lady on the phone.
I have been with Australian Pet Insurance for just over 4 years now and have already had the benefit of their timely and efficient service. My other dog had to have major surgery and the account once submitted, was paid very quickly. I highly recommend this company.

Kingsley B
Kingsley BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic insurance

Absolutely perfect. We’ve been with you a few years now. Our fur friend needed quite expensive treatment recently. The claim was processed within 72 hours. Seamless. Thank you very much .

Lesley
Lesley

Fabulous, gives me peace of mind to know that my Assistance Dog has the best vet care,

Great value
Speedy resolution of claims
I’ve been with the company for 3.5 years, and I add that I would put my horse with them too if they did equine insurance

Read more reviews - page 2

Billy W.
Billy W.asked
Seniors Pet Insurance

Do this company offer coverage for snake bites that don’t occur on your own property? i.e. at a dog park or friends house?

Hi Billy,
Thank you for reaching out. Our policy's cover specified accidental injuries including snake bites, that have occurred both inside and outside the home. for more information, you can visit our website at https://www.rspcapetinsurance.org.au/
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this further with one of our team members, please send me a private message with your policy details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.
Alisa

Kazu
Kazuasked
Seniors Pet Insurance

My cat has pre-existing condition (bladder infection) but it hasn't happened more than 12 month. He has nothing problem about health now.
Can he take an insurance ? and also , Will its pre-existing be covered by insurance in the future? He is still 4years old.

Hi Kazu,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Our insurance policies are designed to give you peace of mind, knowing your pet is covered, should the unexpected happen. A pre-existing condition as defined within our Policy Booklet is; if any condition existed or occurred prior to the commencement date of the first policy period or within any applicable waiting period, and you or your vet were aware of the condition, or a reasonable person in your circumstances would have been aware of the condition, then it may be considered to be a pre-existing condition and excluded from cover. This is the case, irrespective of whether the underlying or causative condition was diagnosed at the time.
Whether it is a pre-existing condition will depend on its nature and experience. If your pet has a temporary condition that has not existed, occurred or shown noticeable signs, symptoms or an abnormality in the 18-month period immediately prior to your claim treatment date, it will no longer be excluded from cover as a pre-existing condition. Chronic Conditions and several other specified Conditions cannot fall within this category. I would be happy to have someone have a second look at this for you, if you would like to private message me your policy number and contact details.
If you would like to discuss cover for you cat further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details.
Jessica

Lana
Lanaasked
Pet Insurance - Essential Accident & Illness Cover

I would like pet insurance for a 4month old puppy. Can you give me a quote ?

Hi Lana,
Thank you for reaching out. To assist in providing you a quote, can you please reply to my private message with your contact details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.
Alternatively, you can visit our website to view more information and arrange a quote, https://www.rspcapetinsurance.org.au/
Alisa

Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverIncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Tick Paralysis80% of Vet Expenses75% of Vet ExpensesIncluded
Emergency Boarding FeesIncluded (you must be the sole carer and hospitalised for 5 or more consecutive days)Included (you must be the sole carer and hospitalised for 5 or more consecutive days)Included (you must be the sole carer and hospitalised for 5 or more consecutive days)
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period30 Days30 Days30 Days
Consultation Fees$300$300$90 per visit up to $300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions$2,600$2,600Included
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Condition Limit$2,000 per condition (Basic Accident & Illness Cover only)
Compare all 3 Seniors Pet Insurance