Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful to work with!

My contact was fabulous. Warm, professional and friendly. A pleasure to deal with her. She made our policy easy to set up. Very pleased with everything..attitude, advice and professionalism. Thank you.

Clare

ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provides peace of mind.

I appreciate the ease with which I could set up all necessary insurance details; and lodge claims online. Feedback about the processing of claims was timely and useful.
Hefty Vet fees can be an unexpected strain on a monthly budget, so having insurance provides a way of covering costs across the year. Thank you

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Peace of mind for Vet costs

Vet centre lodged claim, this was acknowleged by Seniors Pet ins the same day & in my account the next day
I get % of total bill.
I have only used my ins on minor things - consultations & injections

Claim DateDecember 2019
Christine Fysh

Christine FyshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Looks like a good fit for our needs

Easy to set up, good value for money ! Seems to be a good product!! Had no trouble looking at my options.pleases so far with our choice of insurance. First time user of Seniors Insurance.

Janet

Janet

The information given was thorough and concise and presented professionally

The policy is 50% less than one I had before for the same coverage! I have not lodged a claim I was with the previous company for approx 15 years

Diana

DianaHunter Region, NSW

Seems very good cover

It was very good to speak to the gentleman online but I feel that the disclosure statement should have been re recorded. I realise it is necessary to listen to this but felt sorry for the guy having to read it all.

Number of Pets2 pets

Leo

LeoCentral West, NSW

Need to experience it yet, pending

All good and seems reasonable.
The assistance by phone was good, expect to be very truthful, the girl sounded like she was "singing" the
details for the policy, while older people like to be addressed in a slower and clear way and not sound like a recording. The most important thing is that the person shows some humanity and sound REAL.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

May or may not renew my policy when the time comes

First claim - much paperwork needed but got there in the end. Second claim denied (as a sore ear months before deemed pre-existing), third claim denied as dental work not covered apparently. I should have read every word of the fine, fine print I imagine (my fault). I will consider whether ongoing policy is worth it when renewal comes through. Yes, I can appeal but let's face it, its a lot of my time and you never beat an insurer...

Philomena

PhilomenaVictoria

I am happy with policy and customer service

Yes good value and great customer service person that made set easy and made everything very understanding for me and went through the policy and ask me did I understand

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Pet cover at a competitive price

After some online research of comparative pet insurance policies, I decided to take out the Top Accident and Illness Cover. The policy covered all potential needs and the price was reasonable. The policy was agreed to and set up via telephone. The representative was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and competent. The process took about 15 minutes.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pet insurance is important

Value for money is hard to determine at this stage.... But the few small claims have been treated well and quickly.
My 1st claim came with a few headaches but all good since then ...Have been with you 2 years..

Hi Barbara,
I am pleased to hear that after the initial hiccup with your first claim, that your other claims have been finalised efficiently. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Happy

I have been with seniors insurance for pet insurance for over a year. My pet had an unfortunate accident but I had peace of mind as Seniors guided me through getting preapproval for the surgery. So I knew I was mostly covered for the surgery cost. This insurance is very good and I recommend it.

Lorac

LoracWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pet Insurance Claim

I am very happy with this level of cover. It is a good balance with 75% on Claims and premiums not being over the top. Claims have been processed very quickly.

Hi Lorac,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can assist with your claims and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Good customer service.

We got the job done well. Explained to me . Sales lady was very patient with me explaining it until I understood it. I'm very impressed. She went over things until I completely understood the policy.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

Wendy
Wendy

I was very happy with the sales lady. She explained policy to me until I was confident with it.
Great customer service am completely happy thank you.
Regards Wendy Winter

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your comments and I will be sure to share your review with the sales representative that assisted you.

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet insurance claim

Dog had cancerous lump on ear had it checked by vet who looked at slide under scope then sent cytology to lab. Provided all the medical info to Seniors including lab results and got my claim in the bank very fast. No arguments, really good. Better safe then sorry.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Suits my budget

Great service and fast refunds, insurance is very good in my budget .. seniors pet insurance is great, the policy suits my pet and I have never had any issues with seniors

Hi Linda,
What a wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear of the great service you received, and that you find your policy suitable for your budget and your pets needs. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

ANDY

ANDYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Internal Claim Appeals Process

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

leon33South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow response.

I had to submit paperwork and make phone calls repeatedly, and send paperwork in the post because the staff seemed to have lost all records since the policy was bought. SIGH!

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
leon33

There were repeated requests for what the vet did, although the paperwork had already been sent twice, once, posted in an envelope with Australia Post. As well as phone calls.

Hi Peter,
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and await your policy details via private message to assist us with looking into your experience.

Sue

SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New policy

Staff well informed about the pet insurance policies and given a good outline of the benefits. All questions answered and able to choose the right policy for my pet. As I'm switching from a policy with another company who increased the premium by $230 this year was also given an estimate of what sort of increase to expect next year.

Gabrielle

GabrielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quick claim resolution

This is my second policy with Seniors Pet Insurance. I submitted my my claim online and had my refund in my bank account within 48 hours, very impressed! Great value for money wouldnt be without it.