2Real Pet Insurance

Kim F.
Kim F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Standard Accident & Illness Cover

Mediation

We had issues with a rejected claim. It was dealt with promptly and professionally by real. Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive Premium Accident & Illness Cover

Very Very Satisfied, Thank You

I couldn't be without it, Bella is my baby, my only companion now as My husband is in permanent care in a nursing home with dementia. Bella has to have injections quite regularly and I would be lost if I didn't have my insurance. Thank you Real Pet Insurance, Have been with you since 15/06/2021 Show details ·  1
Tegz
TegzMelbourne6 posts
  Verified Classic Accident & Illness Cover

Really good pet insurance

We’ve been with real pet insurance for 11 years. Claims have always been really easy and no issues, receiving payment within a few days. Unfortunately our dogs premium has uncreased so much this year $200pm (more than our own health insurance) we’ll be left no choice but to cancel it as they aren’t willing to negotiate a better price even though we have been loyal customers for 11 years. Very sad Show details ·  3
Pamela
PamelaRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Real Pet Insurance

Insurance for a four legged family member

Essential for looking after our furry friends, doing gap insurance is a great benefit, claiming directly from vets makes it a simple process Show details ·  1
Deborah
Deborah
  Premium Accident & Illness Cover

Great coverage and so very helpful

This is an excellent coverage to have. They have definitely helped me Show details ·  1
Corboy01
Corboy01South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Classic Accident & Illness Cover

I could not live without this policy ( even though it’s now getting closer in price to my own private health premiums)

Real have to date been so supportive when I’ve needed assistance with my premiums and have always been quick to assess my girls claims via ‘gap only’ in store. It’s now a bit pricey but something I can’t do without, however, if it increases next time at the same rate as last years increase I might be priced out because I’ve been on income protection for 10 years which is about how long I’ve had this policy for. Overall I’m an extremely happy customer and tell all my friends and family about my experience with REAL but as mentioned have that nagging concern about where the premiums are headed to next increase. Show details ·  1
Adrienne
AdriennePerth, WA2 posts
  Standard Accident & Illness Cover

Peace of mind

Claims are dealt with promptly
Easy to submit and view claims progress
Claims have been paid according to the policy without hassle
Highly recommend for peace of mind Show details ·  1
Fara L.
Fara L.
  Premium Accident & Illness Cover

The claiming process went smoothly and hassle free. We were very thankful Show details ·  1
Heather
Heather
  Premium Accident & Illness Cover

So happy we have real pet insurance !!!!

We have had pet insurance for many years with our two rescue greyhounds and now our two Jack Russell x 's.
Our Jack Russell has had a few operations over the last two years and we would have really struggled to find the money. Real Insurance has been a godsend, the money is paid quickly into our bank account and with little fuss. Real Insurance answer all our questions in a timely manner and we find we get value for money. Show details ·  1
magpy
magpyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Premium Accident & Illness Cover

I have been submitting a lot of claims via Gap Only. My claims are settled within 10 minutes. REAL are excellent. Show details ·  1
Edina S.
Edina S.3 posts
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
  Classic Accident & Illness Cover

This is something I can't be without

I think real is very good and quick on getting any claims refund Show details ·  1
Shari
ShariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified Premium Accident & Illness Cover

Great Insurance

Always covers our vet bills for our pupper’s misdemeanours and allergies Show details ·  1
Sharon
Sharon

Highly recommend

Never had any problems and making a claim was a quick and easy process. Show details ·  1
Janet
JanetSydney, NSW

Don't go past Real Pet Insurance

Excellent Coverage at all stages of your Pet's Life
Great Communication throughout the claims process!!!
Friendly Call Centre
Vet Practice find the submission of claims easy
Thanks Real Pet! Show details ·  1

Roslyn · Real Pet Insurance

No pet insurance has great reviews but yours is the worst . Are you happy about this ? What are you doing to win back the customers you have lost due to your unreal actions . Are you incompertant or just uncareing ? Why and how are you still in business selling this useless insurance policy?

I pray you go down very soon and stop the Hurt and heart ache you cause the most needy in society

Real Insurance   DM

Hi there, we have responded to your original post and have asked for you to provide us with your policy and contact number so we can contact you to assist you with your claim.

Helen
Helen · Real Pet Insurance

please send me your email as I need to email a clients history to you.

Real Insurance   DM

Hi Helen, thanks for your enquiry. Please email real@petsure.com.au, thank you.

Gaz
Gaz · Real Pet Insurance

Can a supervisor contact me,if you can?

Real Insurance   DM

Hi, Can you please private message me your policy details here: external link  and I can arrange for a Service Manager to contact you. Thank you

Compare all Real Pet Insurance listings
CategoryPet InsurancePet InsurancePet Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Health, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life and TravelCar, Funeral, Health, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life and TravelCar, Funeral, Health, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life and Travel
UnderwriterHollardHollardHollard
Annual Benefit Limit $12,000$12,000$12,000
Amount of Vet Bill Covered Up to 80%Up to 75%Up to 60%
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Maximum Pet Age 9 years9 years16 years
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverOptional ExtraNot IncludedNot Included
Tick Paralysis $1,200$1,000Included
Emergency Boarding Fees $1,000 (you must the the sole carer and hospitalised for over 5 days in a row)$1,000 (you must the the sole carer and hospitalised for over 5 days in a row)$500
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Consultation Fees$300$300$300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions $2,600$2,600Included
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Condition Limit$2,000 per condition (Classic Accident & Illness Cover only)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual