Listing monitored by Real Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (50)
    • 2-4 weeks (17)
    • 1-2 months (8)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (137) · No (11)

Good customer service

Easy to set up and the person i dealt with knew her stuff and was friendly. i was happy with the overall experience. play on and have a great day.

Claim Made No
Ali S
Ali S

Good product

Love that I can submit claims online
Seems strange that if there is an issue with claims that a letter is sent rather than a message via the portal. Maybe that has changed with the new portal?
Claims are usually paid quickly, however my last one took 10 days
Overall good value for money. Have had my dog insured with real for 7 years. The annual increases as she ages do seem a little steep, however as she is covered for allergy medication the value is still there.

Pet vet claims

I have been with Real pet. Insurance for 10 years. Excellent cover with my pet policy. Real pays my claims promptly. They have paid all claims that have been submitted as per policy. Usually approx 80% of the claim.

Would definitely recommend Real Pet insurance

Melanie
MelanieNortheast, VIC

Amazing service

We thought as we had only had pet insurance for a few months before our dogs injury that we would get our claim rejected, the opposite happened, not only was our claim approved we received the maximum back. It was less than 48 hrs from when we lodged until we saw it in our account...it was stress free, and so fast. We were extremely happy with the service we received.

WAB Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with suggestions

Have used Real for 21 years with my 2 dogs because I believe they are up there for value and the customer service for me has been great.
It would be great if perhaps Real as such a big company could have competitions so clients can win $, gift vouchers or free months on their policy. Do not have a rewards/points system- there are enough Fly Buys programs lol.
Would also love not having to pay upfront, or all at least, so you guys pushing vets to have gappay BUT making it easy and no drama for them. Insurance can be a dirty word, so brighten it. Especially to loyal customers.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lorraine P
Lorraine PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy claims process

You hear all the time about claims not being paid by various Pet Insurance companies. In the whole time I have had this policy which is 7 years I have never had an issue and all claims have been paid without any dramas. My dog has allergies so it has been a godsend for me.

A Mogilevsky
A MogilevskyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Policy premium increase this year was unexpected and too high.
Claim resolution timeframe is OK.
I've been with Real Pet insurance for more than 15 years. All my dogs were and are insured with Real Pet iinsurance.

ABR
ABRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and Premium Coverage

I've had cover with Real Insurance for my dog now for 8 years and I have never had any issues with any claims. Always fast with processing claims. The premium coverage is great for the price.

Other Pet Insurance

This has been a great insurance company to do deal with.

I have lost the time frame it has been quite a number of years, have never had a problem with any claim, very pleased with the company. Thank you real.

Jody
JodySydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Very helpful, great policy, great customer service representative who helped me get my policy in place. Easy to set up and good value, my pet will be well looked after

Rebbeca
RebbecaDarwin, NT

Glad I got insurance made a huge difference

Excellent value for my dog and cat
Very easy to set up online. Excellent customer service when speaking to them
My claim came through less then 10 days and very happy with the result.
I have been with real pet insurance for over 3 years and highly recommend them.

Joanne
JoanneNicholls 2913, ACT

First Claim - so easy

This insurance was set up 12 years ago and fortunately not needed this until last week. It was so easy to claim online and the payment was received back promptly.

LenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money well spent!

We have been with Real Pet Insurance for 10 years, they are very helpful, efficient , pay very quickly! Never had a problem, can claim on line now, claims paid quickly! Thoroughly recommend them!

Lena

Have been with Real Pet Insurance for 10 years, we have a fig with lots of “ needs” diabetic , Cushings, and eye surgery ! But they have always been supportive, efficient and extremely helpful!

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Great product and cover for my pampered pooch

Great product and service, hassle free claiming and cover. Been with real for a few years now with a couple of my dogs and they have never let us down. It’s nice to know that they will help should our pampered pup ever need expensive vet treatment.

Hi Fraser,
We love hearing about our customers satisfaction around both the product and especially service. I hope that your pampered pooch is doing well and I’m glad we were there for you and your pet when you needed us.
Kind regards,
Jessica

broadybob
broadybobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class service

I found it great value in that total bill was $999 and I received back about $750., but more importantly it was settled in 4 working days and paid into my bank.

Read more reviews - page 2

Roslynasked
Real Pet Insurance

No pet insurance has great reviews but yours is the worst . Are you happy about this ? What are you doing to win back the customers you have lost due to your unreal actions . Are you incompertant or just uncareing ? Why and how are you still in business selling this useless insurance policy?
I pray you go down very soon and stop the Hurt and heart ache you cause the most needy in society

Benedict G.Real Insurance

Hi there, we have responded to your original post and have asked for you to provide us with your policy and contact number so we can contact you to assist you with your claim.

Roslyn

Once again this just shows how disconnected you are with your customer base . This is NOT an answer to my question . I have supplied you with the details you are asking for but it didnt help me or my Pet . I no longer have a policy with you and will NEVER again . You have allready KILLED my beloved pet . I am asking this to help others make an informed decision and your uncareing responce should be enough for most ?

Helen
Helenasked
Real Pet Insurance

please send me your email as I need to email a clients history to you.

Greenstone F.Real Insurance

Hi Helen, thanks for your enquiry. Please email real@petsure.com.au, thank you.

Gaz
Gazasked
Real Pet Insurance

Can a supervisor contact me,if you can?

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Hi, Can you please private message me your policy details here: www.facebook.com/RSPCAPetInsurance and I can arrange for a Service Manager to contact you. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives

Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverOptional ExtraNot IncludedNot Included
Tick Paralysis$1,200$1,000Included
Emergency Boarding Fees$1,000 (you must the the sole carer and hospitalised for over 5 days in a row)$1,000 (you must the the sole carer and hospitalised for over 5 days in a row)$500
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period30 Days30 Days30 Days
Consultation Fees$300$300$300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions$2,600$2,600Included
Waiting Period for Illness 30 Days30 Days30 Days
Condition Limit$2,000 per condition (Classic Accident & Illness Cover only)
Compare all 3 Real Pet Insurance