Jody Robertson

Jody RobertsonHolt 2615, ACT

Excellent and reliable

I have had this policy for about 5 years and have never had a complaint. Claims are reviewed and finalised promptly. Very happy and have just covered a second pet under the same policy

Claim DateNovember 2019

Best Pet Insurance

Real Pet Insurance was worth every cent. Claims were processed with ease. Payments were received promptly. Communication was excellent at all times. I have no complaints at all and couldnt recommend them more highly. And the sensitivity with which the loss of our pets was handled was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Real Pet Insurance has been very helpful .... good service, prompt returns.

I've been with Real Pet Insurance since my dog was a pup... she's 8 and a half now. It as easy to get cover and set up. I've found RPI very helpful and prompt with claims. I'd highly recommend RPI.

Claim DateNovember 2019

WillroCentral West, NSW

Claims are always paid promptly within 10 days which is a lot faster than RSPCA pet insurance

Have found staff to be friendly and professional. No problems with the phone service. I found that my claims were always paid promptly and the service is much better than with my last insurance company.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Willro,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can assist with your claims.

Willro

Since I am a pensioner Real Pet Insurace has given me peace of mind knowing that I can always afford vet treatment for my much loved pet.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

like all things there is only one winner

over the years it went from 66 to a 110 not good ? i could understand that if a lot of claims were made but i think based on my policy i cannot see it to be of value

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Christine Avery

Christine AveryGippsland, VIC

Excellent, gives peace of mind.

I am more than happy with my choice of Real Pet Insurance, it has provided me with the cover that I needed. They pay promptly and cover most of the bill up to your limits. Like all insurances it costs and may seem like a waste of money if you dont use it but it is fantastic when you unfortunately have to use it. My dog required four operations and they paid 80% of it. I was so happy that I was insured. It has paid for itself.

PhilomenaKimberley, WA

I know that I have made the correct move in joining up with the Real Life Insurance.

My Policy with the Real Life Insurance is up to a great value. Wasn't difficult to join.
I have lost count in the number of years that I have joined up with The Real Life Insurance.

Number of Pets-3 pets
Philomena

I now can feel the heavy weight off my chest knowing that my 3 pooches are covered by Real Life Insurance Accidental Cover.

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with suitable Pet Insurance and the peace of mind, knowing that your three pooches are covered.

Philomena

I would like to thank Real Life Insurance for this great opportunity and Advertisement regarding Pets Insurance. It sure put me at ease knowing that my pups now have Pet Insurance Cover.

Whiskey pants

Whiskey pantsCentral, SA

Very satisfied

Ive been with real pet insurance for a few years now, whilst we have never had to make a claim on one of our policies (and hope it stays that way) we have made numerous claims on our other pet and have had all his claims paid out.
we have great peace of mind having the two policies for our fur babies, knowing its there should they require special vet treatments.
The funds were paid back within a couple days and the pet portal is easy to use and submit claims.

Linda_Clay

Linda_ClaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid them

This insurance company is a rip off....avoid them at all costs. We recently cancelled our policy due to leaving the country, but as we had a small claim in the last 6 months we have to pay for the remainder of the insurance period ie. 6 more months. Works out at double the rebate we got back on our claim. What a con! Expensive!

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Lorraine P

Lorraine PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast easy claims service

With the high costs of Vet Bills and things that go wrong with animals these days I wouldn't be without it. The fact that you can lodge claims electronically and money comes through within a couple of days is excellent. I have never had any issues with lodging claims its simple and easy as long as you have all the correct paperwork from the Vet.

Jenny M.

Jenny M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super quick to recieve refunds

we have been with Real Pet Insurance for 8 years now.
We have never had any issues claiming with the policy.
The claims are really easy to submit and receiving the refund is very quick

Number of Pets-2 pets

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist in providing support for your pets, when needed.

Jeanette

JeanetteWheatbelt, WA

Perfect I have piece of mind now

Policy was perfect. I have life and funeral cover with Real insurance and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Staff were amazing in explaining information and giving me plenty of options. Amazing

Kathryn

KathrynWimmera, VIC

Easy claiming, no hassles!

Claim lodged and paid in three days. No waiting, or complicated forms to fill out it was all done by the Vet Practice. Have been with this company for 3 years.

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which your claims are submitted and that we can assist in providing support for your pet, when needed.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and efficient

We are in our second year. And as for making a claim we put it in one day and the money was in our account the next day. Thank you

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and assist in providing support for your pets, when needed.
Jessica

Great with claims. Never have any problems

Each time we have a claim we have no problems with it going through. Real have been a please to deal with since having our dog. I do think the online claims website could use some updating. Once you lodge a claim you can't see any updates on there until you receive a letter in the post? Why not respond through the app or via email and save sending through postage.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We are always looking for ways to improve the services that we are providing to customers and your feedback will assist with this.
Jessica

Difficult on line process.

Clunky claim process.
Should have a process similar to Hicaps as for private medical insurance.
All else was also cumbersome.Have been a member for 3 years.
Don’t want to say any more now

Hi Hugo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We are always looking for ways to improve the services that we provide to our customers and your feedback will assist with this.

Don’t pay claims

Have been with them for about four years. Pay premiums fortnightly - about $75 per fortnight for two small dogs. Lodged a claim for a vet bill of $80 and it was refused because the vet notes stated that my dog MAY have scratched her eye after being groomed two days before. Claim refused due to complications following grooming. A) may or may not have been complication following grooming and B) why should it matter. It could have been caused by windy weather too, which had been experiencing around the same time. Been paying them about $75 per fortnight, and this vet bill was for $80.

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi David,
Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to look into this. Your feedback has been passed on for coaching purposes.

Best thing for our Pet!!

Good value policy. Quick response to approvals and claims. Good system for protection of your pet/s. Peace of mind that our pet is covered.
Easy to communicate with and Real Life Insurance pleasure!

Myra

MyraSydney, NSW

Pet insurance gives us confidence in that pet care is affordable.

We have been using Real Pet insurance for some years now for our two dogs.
We always receive our insurance payment within a very short time after seeing the vet.
This gives us confidence that we can afford our pet care.

carol

carolWestern Australia

This Policy is Great

I have had quite a few Claims with my Pets and Real insurance has never let me down. I find it easy to show what need to be shown for claims and Payment is usually paid within a week. I highly recommend them