Finlease Car Financing
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

Finance made simple!

Chris and the team made the process from inquiry to deal done easy. Professional and accurate services with no fuss. I highly recommend Finlease for all your equipment financial needs.

Damian
DamianSouthwest, VIC

Stoked / Easy

Prompt replies / honest answers, easy to deal with / nothing but positive feedback from me. I didn't have a lot of time or energy to spend on this process so it was made simple by Michael and his team / much appreciated

Other Car Loans

Friendly, fast and no-fuss! :)

It has been an absolute pleasure working with the team at FinLease. I look forward to seeking out your assistance next time our company is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Bec, thanks for taking the time to post this review, Andy, James & Kerrie-Anne will be delighted to see this feedback. We also look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car and Truck

Cam has worked on the Truck Lease since June as there were delays due to covid. Cam always followed up and when everything fell into place Cam & Harry were ready to settle. Trucks here everything going well.
Car finance was organized within a matter of days, from Quote to settlement.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Pat, thanks very much for taking the time to provide this review and I know Cam and Harry will be delighted to see this feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Very Easy to deal with.

This was my first time dealing with Finlease who was recommended to me. I found them to be very friendly and helpful in organizing finance for my new work van. Bradly Talbot was on top of it from the beginning. He was the only one that call me back to see how things were progressing with the other competitor's. Couldn't fault them. Look forward to using them in the future again.

Ty D.
Ty D.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience and easy process

This is my first time financing a car. I dealt with Marko and he made the whole transaction easy and seamless. The process process was very quick and efficient. I will be referring anyone who needs car finance to Marko.

Andrew Drysdale
Andrew DrysdaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

18 years of dedicated service

We've used Finlease since we started out in business almost 18 years ago. These people are genuinely the best in the market for finding the best deal on offer, and then seeing it through to completion. This latest purchase was not without its challenges, but true to form the Finlease team stayed on the job to get it over the line in a timely fashion. Thanks again guys. There's a very good reason we keep coming back, and it's testimant to the quality of service that makes sure the people looking after you carry the same degree of care over the years for making sure the customer's needs are foremost.

Application Process

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service, everything laid out well and a competitive rate with the assurance of ongoing support. Their first quote was the best quote put forward and remained the best.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Nice and easy transaction

I financed a new car through finlease.
I dealt with Micheal.
I was very happy with the service with Micheal he kept me updated on the whole process the start of the loan to it all being finalised.
Great rate compared to other finance options I was looking at.
No hidden feed everything is explained when applying for the loan.
I would use and recommend finlease to anyone looking to financed e a purchase.
Thanks again Micheal for all your help and I'm sure I will be dealing with you again for future purchases.

Delivered as Promised

Excellent, professional & honest service by the team at Finlease. The process from start to settlement was a fantastic experience. Miles & the team always kept us informed with process updates and time frames. Thank you for making it simple & seamless. Highly recommended!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Eltino, thanks for taking the time to post this review and I know that Miles and his team will be delighted to see this feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

michael46
michael46Launceston, TAS

Reliable, respected and thorough - thank you Finlease!

Excellent customer service provided by Dale; great communication all the way through the transaction, and did his best to help us out quickly when communication with lenders was made difficult and protracted due to lockdowns in other states. Rates and fees were very comparable, and dealing with a broker takes out so much of the guesswork. Finlease definitely has a 'family business' feel about it, which means they care about their customers, and is something I really appreciate. Finlease will continue to be the first company I call when needing finance!

Shea
Shea Hobart, TAS

Seamless and Fast

Once again Dale Archer from Finlease Tasmania provided finance for a new vehicle I was purchasing with no issues at all at a rate which was better than expected. A quick and seamless transaction. I would thoroughly recommend Dale and Finlease for any equipment and finance requirements.

Theodore T.
Theodore T.Illawarra, NSW

Great Communication, Reliable Advice and Fast Delivery. A+ Service

Great customer experience, only took a few days to apply and process the finance for a new work ute for my business. The seller also commented how simple the process was.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Theodore, thanks for the feedback. It sounds as though your transaction involved a private sale and we do a lot in this area. Pleasing to see that it was a good experience for both yourself and the vendor. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Chris Lappos
Chris LapposIllawarra, NSW

If you want seamless and troublefree financing then look no further

Christos and Michelle are a great team and got everything sorted in the timeframe needed without being hassled every 5 minutes and made the whole process enjoyable. Looking for more to finance with them as was such an excellent experience. Thank you to the both of you for being so awesome

Finlease M.Finlease

Such a lovely review thanks Chris. I know Christos and Michelle will be absolutely delighted to see your feedback. Always good to see you happy client who wants to come back again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Helpful and easy

Chris and the team were great to deal with and made the whole process easy!

Easy to communicate with and easy to work with.

Highly recommend for your finance needs and solutions

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leon, helpful and easy is what we strive for. Chris & his team will appreciate your feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO