Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (58)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.605 years (38)

Clint

ClintWestern Australia

Such prompt, efficient & friendly service!

Referred by a friend to Michael. Highly recommend. Can not fault service from Michael and Victoria. So prompt and efficient. Will definitely use for future loans. Thank you again guys.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Clint, Thanks for this lovely review and I will be sure to pass your comments on to Michael and Victoria. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Excellent Service! Very easy process!

Victoria and Michael made the whole process very easy, and were friendly and helpful when I had any questions. Very satisfied with the their service. Would definitely recommend Finlease to friends and family.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Anna, I have passed your comments on to Victoria and Michael who will be delighted to see this feedback.Thanks for taking the time to do this review and we look forward to working with you again soon kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Boyd Rose

Boyd RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and punctual service

I was thoroughly impressed with the value for the finance and service from the team at Finlease. Very competitive and punctual with their service. Thanks to Amit and Vasa for your help

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Boyd, Great to hear you enjoyed the experience and I will pass your comments on to Amit and Vasa who will be delighted to see this feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Andy C

Andy CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, friendly and simple!

I was referred to FinLease for vehicle finance for my new business after preparing business cases, cashflow forecasts and a ton of detail for CBA to only be told more and more information and validation was required before they could approve.
After a simple phone call with Steph from FinLease, she understood the business forecast, position and was able to arrange approved finance in just days. Made the process easy and got a competitive rate!

Car ModelFord Everest

Ainsley K

Ainsley KCentral West, NSW

Outstanding service! Highly Recommend

Customer service was second to none, What a pleasure doing business with Michael. The ease and professionalism was outstanding. Transaction was quick and painless and always there to answer any questions. Would highly recommend

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I (2015-Present)
Finlease M.Finlease

Professional, swift and stress free

Michael and Victoria (from Victoria) were exceptional to deal with. Their professionalism, attention to detail and swift actioning was second to none. I highly recommend them and I will be using Finlease for all future financing.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Bonnie, thanks for this lovely review. I have passed your comments on to Michael and Victoria who will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service Great Deal

Michael was good to deal with particularly considering my numerous back and forth emails in the earlier stages. The pricing provided on the finance could not be matched by a number of other quotes I obtained so I am very happy with the result.

Finlease M.Finlease

The most efficient and professional experience I have had with business vehicle financing in 20 years

Chris and Malinda were absolutely amazing. It was my first interaction with Finlease and it wont be my last. The entire process was so quick, attentive, professional and hassle free.

Leigh

Leigh

Quick and hassle free vehicle purchase

The service was quick efficient and hassle free.
Dale and the Finlease team provide excellent service as has been provided in all of my dealings.
I would not bother using another company.

Finlease M.Finlease

Finally didn't feel like I was getting ripped off

Stephanie was the fantastic. After talking to the broker at the car dealership I felt like I was not getting the best deal available. I was put into contact with Stephanie and she instantly got me a rate nearly half of what the dealer was offering. She was easily contacted and went over and above with her service. I wouldn't hesitate in using her again. Thanks Steph!

Car ModelMercedes-Benz GLE-Class C292 GLE 63 S

Service excellence

Miles, Victoria and the Finlease team were brilliant. Attentive, responsive, practical and professional. Secured great deal, quickly and efficiently, and helped us into our new car. Service excellence. Highly recommended.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Michael, I have passed your comments on to the team as they will be really pleased to see this feedback. Thanks for using Finlease and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Great customer service and very professional team. Really satisfied with everything so far and haven't had any issues. Would highly recommend Finlease for anyone looking for a great finance team .

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Rachel, glad it has been a good experience. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Anushia

AnushiaSydney, NSW

Best car finance option in NSW as of November 2019!

James from Finlease got me the best rates for a car finance and I did my due diligence of shopping around for the best rates. Excellent customer service as well. Will definitely get in touch with them when my spouse's car needs replacing. Highly recommended!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Anushia, Thanks for this feedback and I have passed your comments on to James who will be delighted to see these. We would be very pleased to assist with the additional car when the time is right. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

1st Class Experience

I would have to rate my experience with Marko and Malinda as EXCEPTIONAL. They made my experience easy and was upfront and honest with the cost. It was an amazing experience. I will be using FinLease for all my future finances as well as recommending them to my family and friends.
Thank you all for your assistance!

Philip

PhilipMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Company Vehicle Finance

Easiest Finance Ever. No hassles everything was completed quickly without a fuss. Highly Recommended. Contact Harry if you need vehicle finance, nothing was a problem to him. Will be back next time I need finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Philip, thanks for this feedback. Harry will be very pleased to see this and I have passed your comments on. We look forward to working with you again in the future, kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Hamish

HamishSydney, NSW

Exemplary service from Miles and Victoria

My first call is always to Miles and Victoria from Finlease whenever I'm looking to finance a new vehicle. They always deliver and offer expeditious execution throughout the process. I'd highly recommend them to anyone seeking a competitive financial product and fantastic service. Totally customer centric. Wonderful experience every time!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Outstanding service from Victoria Leonard

Victoria and the team were very quick to respond with any information I needed and made the whole process seamless. She was very helpful and always happy to help and offer advice. Victoria was able to secure me a great deal that I was very happy with overall. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to organise their car finance.

Put simply - Finlease know what they're doing

I've lost count of the number of times we've worked with Finlease and their team over more than a decade of being in business ourselves. One phone call and the team there know exactly what's required to take care of our financing needs for vehicles and equipment. We simply won't go anywhere else because they hunt for the best deals for us and make the whole process dead easy. Thanks again team.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Car leasing made easy

I have just signed 2 more vehicles with Finlease and Jay and Chris from the team make it simple and made sure I was looked after with the best rate around. They offer the best of both worlds, ease of getting all the approval paperwork and the best rate with out all the hidden back-end charges. I would definitely recommend them.

Jake M

Jake M

Awesome service

Great service from James at Finlease. Saved me a lot of time and was always contactable with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Finlease and James to anyone looking for finance.