Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing

Anushia

AnushiaSydney, NSW

Best car finance option in NSW as of November 2019!

James from Finlease got me the best rates for a car finance and I did my due diligence of shopping around for the best rates. Excellent customer service as well. Will definitely get in touch with them when my spouse's car needs replacing. Highly recommended!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Anushia, Thanks for this feedback and I have passed your comments on to James who will be delighted to see these. We would be very pleased to assist with the additional car when the time is right. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

1st Class Experience

I would have to rate my experience with Marko and Malinda as EXCEPTIONAL. They made my experience easy and was upfront and honest with the cost. It was an amazing experience. I will be using FinLease for all my future finances as well as recommending them to my family and friends.
Thank you all for your assistance!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Philip

PhilipMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Company Vehicle Finance

Easiest Finance Ever. No hassles everything was completed quickly without a fuss. Highly Recommended. Contact Harry if you need vehicle finance, nothing was a problem to him. Will be back next time I need finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Philip, thanks for this feedback. Harry will be very pleased to see this and I have passed your comments on. We look forward to working with you again in the future, kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Hamish

HamishSydney, NSW

Exemplary service from Miles and Victoria

My first call is always to Miles and Victoria from Finlease whenever I'm looking to finance a new vehicle. They always deliver and offer expeditious execution throughout the process. I'd highly recommend them to anyone seeking a competitive financial product and fantastic service. Totally customer centric. Wonderful experience every time!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Outstanding service from Victoria Leonard

Victoria and the team were very quick to respond with any information I needed and made the whole process seamless. She was very helpful and always happy to help and offer advice. Victoria was able to secure me a great deal that I was very happy with overall. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to organise their car finance.

Put simply - Finlease know what they're doing

I've lost count of the number of times we've worked with Finlease and their team over more than a decade of being in business ourselves. One phone call and the team there know exactly what's required to take care of our financing needs for vehicles and equipment. We simply won't go anywhere else because they hunt for the best deals for us and make the whole process dead easy. Thanks again team.

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Car leasing made easy

I have just signed 2 more vehicles with Finlease and Jay and Chris from the team make it simple and made sure I was looked after with the best rate around. They offer the best of both worlds, ease of getting all the approval paperwork and the best rate with out all the hidden back-end charges. I would definitely recommend them.

Awesome service

Great service from James at Finlease. Saved me a lot of time and was always contactable with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Finlease and James to anyone looking for finance.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys make it easy

My novated lease through a private seller was no problem for these guys. Michael is a legend have used him on several other deals over the years. Would recommend anyone chasing finance give them a shot.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H (2011-Present)

Renee

ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Second Time Around With Finlease

This is the second time we have dealt with Finlease in obtaining finance to purchase vehicles for our business and from the onset the experience with Finlease was fantastic.
They are a highly organised business who have superb follow up, keep you informed and makes the whole process of obtaining finance easy. The after sale service is also spot on by making sure you have received the documents, you are happy with the product.
Well done to the team at Finlease, no need to go searching for a competitive rate, pickup the phone and call Michael or Michelle and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Car ModelToyota Prado

Ljupco Nicoski

Ljupco NicoskiSydney, NSW

Response, service... outstanding

from initial contact in regards to the rates, response fast & accurate
very competitive rates on the market
time to complete the process, also great
finalising the contract, well explained and compete way better then expected
Looking forward to the next finance

Craig Shipway

Craig ShipwayFyshwick 2609, ACT

So Easy

Brady and Kerri-Anne are so easy to deal with. We needed our vehicle leases sorted quickly and they were. Every hurdle was overcome with ease, every detail covered professionally, and the Bank & Dealership organised. This is our third lease with Finlease, and we will be back.

Luke S.

Luke S.Central West, NSW

Fantastic group of people, awesome experience.

Extremely satisfied with Michael. Great person to deal with and a great rate to go with it.
I would highly suggest Finlease Orange to anyone looking for a great rate and professional mannerisms.

Car ModelHyundai

Easy Car Finance

Peter and Malik gave excellent service when we required finance for our new vehicle. Great rates and quick finance from a team that cares about our business. Thank you for good customer service

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

James beleno

James belenoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and so easy

Michael was fantastic and very easy to work with. Through the whole thing Michael gave excellent advice and got me the best rates. Highly recommended to anyone looking for fiance for any occasion.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK SRT
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi James, thanks for the feedback and I have passed your comments onto Michael and his team. we look forward to working with you again when you next have a requirement. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

HeshR

HeshRSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and easy to deal with

Michael was friendly and up front with what was involved in getting the car financed. Was able to get a good deal quickly and without hassle. Michael co-ordinated with the dealer directly and made the process very easy and smooth. Would recommend them for car finance.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for the feedback HeshR, I will pass your comments onto Michael in our QLD team. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Leigh

Leigh

Excellent Hassle Free dealings

I have used Finlease exclusively for my vehicle requirements as the service provided by Dale Archer at Finlease is faultless and hassle free.
Based on my previous dealings I would not waste my time with any other Company.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leigh, this is really lovely feedback for Dale and I have passed your comments on. We really appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Kasie A.

Kasie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

We used Finlease to purchase a 2nd hand car from a private seller interstate.
Very helpful staff. Always quick to respond and met a very strict deadline.
Would highly recommend to friends and family and would use them again myself.

awtsservice

awtsserviceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Continue to Excel at Professional Service

Sixth dealing with Finlease dating back to 2003. Jay and his team never cease to astound with their excellent, prompt and professional service. Nothing is ever too much effort. Have always sought to protect our interests and achieve cutting edge rates. Have recommended them and will continue to do so.

Jonathan Lord

Jonathan LordHobart, TAS

Professional, Prompt & Impressive

Whilst I've previously used Finlease Tasmania in a separate professional capacity, this was the first time as a sole trader. Dale was as always highly professional, extremely prompt with his follow-up and highly impressive in his diligence to not only secure finance for our new vehicle but ensure settlement was completed swiftly. That's to say nothing for their highly competitive finance options which leave other providers severely wanting. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019