Finlease Car Financing

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (99)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.551 years
john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and simple

I use Michael from finlease for all of my new vehicles as he is always easy to deal with, fast and upfront with every cost. Would recommend them to anyone.

Ryan Brock

Ryan BrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hands down the best borrowing experience I've ever had

It took less than half a dozen emails and my finance was in place. I changed my mind on the first car, when I went back 4 weeks later with a new more expensive car it was no hassle

Car ModelToyota HiLux

Teja

TejaSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Chris

Excellent service from Chris , I Got new courier contract for that I need Van I tried with almost all Brokers as My Pty ltd is 1 yr old baby. Every one rejected and some brokers ask me to pay 35% deposit with 20% Interest ,finally My vehicle dealer referee Chris and my loan aproved in just one week , With simple low doc ,he will update the progress every 2 days until settlement ,this guys Helped me lot my life,if any one looking for vehicle loan please contact Chris and his team from fine lease

Car ModelMercedes-Benz Sprinter

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

Fast and stress free finance

Rang Victoria Monday to our finance our new car. Approved and Settled in two days and its being delivered to our office this afternoon. I couldn’t ask for more. Speedy, convenient and stress free, again!

Adriana G.

Adriana G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Overall my customer experience was very satisfactory, quick response, great communication and patience explaining anything I wasn't clear about. Chris and the team were great, they made the process very easy and clear. I am very satisfied with the rate I recieved. If I ever need to go through a new loan process I will definitely contact Finlease again.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Car ModelToyota Yaris
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adriana, thanks for taking the time to provide this review. I have passed your comments onto Chris and the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Efficient staff who communicate every step of the way

We used Finlease after dealing with another big bank who could not manage to communicate.

Finlease were onto it straight away, no mucking about, replied to out emails, gave us a timeframe and met it.

Will recommend using Finlease and we will again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Melissa, Great feedback and appreciate you taking the time to do this. I have passed your comments onto the team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service!

From start to finish Chris and the team were very efficient and made the whole process very easy. Overall I would recommend Finlease to anyone needing car or equipment finance.

Car ModelFord Mustang FM Fastback GT

One very happy son

Couldn't be anymore happy with the service we received. Love doing business withFinlease. I'm real sure we will be doing a lot more. People are fantastic and very friendly and helpful.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Lyn, “Love doing business with Finlease” is the best feedback we can ask for. Glad you have one very happy son. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Easy car loan

Big thanks to Chris and his team Marko and Malinda for efficient work in securing my car loan. It was an easy no fuss process and I would definitely recommend to others.

Tamika and Tony

Tamika and TonyHobart, TAS

Absolutely Solid Customer Service!!

It’s been absolute pleasure dealing with Finlease, they have gone over and beyond to assist us in several transactions. Customer service is amazing and on a one to one personal level which what I liked the most.
Absolutely Highly recommend Dale, very knowledgeable and experienced.

Wonderful service

Thank you to Chris Lawrence & Victoria
For their Professional and Exceptional customer service. We are extremely satisfied with your prompt attention and communication.
We would definitely recommend Finlease and their service.

Ali F

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Ali, thanks for posting this review. Chris and Victoria will be delighted to see the feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Wonderful service.

Chris Bourke has helped us with finance on two occasions now and his customer service, communication and professionalism is exceptional. We would highly recommend Chris and Finlease.
Ray and Sharon Tolcher

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ray & Sharon. Appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. Chris will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Sara Redman

Sara RedmanLaunceston, TAS

Exceptional professional service

Highly responsive and supportive service for my car financing. I would highly recommend FinLease to anyone. Thanks for making this a smooth process despite the difficult times we are in!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to post this review. Dale from our TAS office will be very pleased to see your feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Warrgambi

WarrgambiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional Service

We used Finlease to purchase our new fleet of vehicles and we were very satisfied with the experience.

We found the customer service to be very professional and there was sufficient communication throughout the entire process.

Thanks Finlease! :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Warrgambi. I know Chris thoroughly enjoyed working with you guys, the vehicles look great and Chris is keen to look after you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Lynda D.

Lynda D.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

This is the second time I have used Finlease for my vehicle purchases. Without doubt this is the only way to go. The process was so easy from start to finish. The service is exceptional! Neil even called me when I was driving the car home from the dealership on a Saturday to check that I had collected the car with no issues. I have recommended Finlease to so many people as I know without a doubt that the service and support will always be outstanding!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H.I 4x4

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with, excellent customer service. The whole process was straight forward & easy. Your calls get returned, your updated on the whole process. I will always recommend Finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Brett, appreciate you taking the time to provide this review and your positive feedback. What you experienced is exactly what we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Tony Hughes

Tony HughesHunter Region, NSW

I have used Finlease for several years now and always found them to have outstanding customer service. My recent purchase of a new vehicle with the help of Brady Talbot was again great even with the challenges of COVID-19. Highly recommend Finlease.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelVolkswagen Multivan T5.II

Best Finance Ever!

Chris was so helpful during this process. He made himself accessible when I needed him to explain anything to me and is very knowledgeable about lending. He made the whole process of purchasing a new car seamless, I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Thanks Chris!

Excellent service

Would recommend and use again. Customer service outstanding Chris was amazing and nothing was to much. He went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted before EOFY, in fact the whole team went above and beyond!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thank you for impeccable service!

So grateful to Jay and the team at Finlease for such incredible customer service along with a positive can-do, super organised attitude when it came to trading in and re-financing my new car loan. Only a week after first engaging with Finlease I was driving away in a Mercedes GLC300 Coupe.
Thank you again team!