Finlease Car Financing
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service, everything laid out well and a competitive rate with the assurance of ongoing support. Their first quote was the best quote put forward and remained the best.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Nice and easy transaction

I financed a new car through finlease.
I dealt with Micheal.
I was very happy with the service with Micheal he kept me updated on the whole process the start of the loan to it all being finalised.
Great rate compared to other finance options I was looking at.
No hidden feed everything is explained when applying for the loan.
I would use and recommend finlease to anyone looking to financed e a purchase.
Thanks again Micheal for all your help and I'm sure I will be dealing with you again for future purchases.

Delivered as Promised

Excellent, professional & honest service by the team at Finlease. The process from start to settlement was a fantastic experience. Miles & the team always kept us informed with process updates and time frames. Thank you for making it simple & seamless. Highly recommended!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Eltino, thanks for taking the time to post this review and I know that Miles and his team will be delighted to see this feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

michael46
michael46Launceston, TAS

Reliable, respected and thorough - thank you Finlease!

Excellent customer service provided by Dale; great communication all the way through the transaction, and did his best to help us out quickly when communication with lenders was made difficult and protracted due to lockdowns in other states. Rates and fees were very comparable, and dealing with a broker takes out so much of the guesswork. Finlease definitely has a 'family business' feel about it, which means they care about their customers, and is something I really appreciate. Finlease will continue to be the first company I call when needing finance!

Shea
Shea Hobart, TAS

Seamless and Fast

Once again Dale Archer from Finlease Tasmania provided finance for a new vehicle I was purchasing with no issues at all at a rate which was better than expected. A quick and seamless transaction. I would thoroughly recommend Dale and Finlease for any equipment and finance requirements.

Theodore T.
Theodore T.Illawarra, NSW

Great Communication, Reliable Advice and Fast Delivery. A+ Service

Great customer experience, only took a few days to apply and process the finance for a new work ute for my business. The seller also commented how simple the process was.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Theodore, thanks for the feedback. It sounds as though your transaction involved a private sale and we do a lot in this area. Pleasing to see that it was a good experience for both yourself and the vendor. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Chris Lappos
Chris LapposIllawarra, NSW

If you want seamless and troublefree financing then look no further

Christos and Michelle are a great team and got everything sorted in the timeframe needed without being hassled every 5 minutes and made the whole process enjoyable. Looking for more to finance with them as was such an excellent experience. Thank you to the both of you for being so awesome

Finlease M.Finlease

Such a lovely review thanks Chris. I know Christos and Michelle will be absolutely delighted to see your feedback. Always good to see you happy client who wants to come back again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Helpful and easy

Chris and the team were great to deal with and made the whole process easy!

Easy to communicate with and easy to work with.

Highly recommend for your finance needs and solutions

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leon, helpful and easy is what we strive for. Chris & his team will appreciate your feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Prageeth
PrageethSydney, NSW

Consistently great customer service

Chris from FinLease is very helpful and shows great customer service throughout the whole process. Chris worked hard to find the best deal for me.
When I could not find a JP due to lockdown in Sydney, FinLease assisted me to find alternatives. I am very happy with their service and would recommend Chris and FinLease to anyone.

Excellent. Really happy

Excellent customer service and got me a great deal. Was stuffed around by other brokers but these guys were efficient, honest and got the deal I was after
Can’t fault finlease

Neil Harris
Neil HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Work Vehicles

We needed an unusual type of work vehicle and Finlease got the finance organised. One more vehicle to be financed and they will get our business again. Good rates and service have used these guys for years.

MCB
MCBNorth Western Region, NSW

Professional Proactive & Competitive

Customer service from the Finlease team has been professional in the way they have proactively sought out a very competitive loan for our new Isuzu Ute. There’s were no unexpected costs and the rate was better than I had hoped.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks MCB, Appreciate you taking the time to post this review and pleasing to see that we delivered an outcome which was better than you hoped for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Peter
PeterThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent support and follow though

Christos was very helpful and very quick in finding us the very best deal. Looked after everything so well and for once a financial transaction was as smooth as silk.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Peter, lovely to see your feedback and I have passed your comments on to Christos who will be delighted to see them. We look forward to an opportunity to work with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Stewart M.
Stewart M.Central West, NSW

Efficient and Trouble Free Financing

Jack from the start was friendly and easy going making the whole process smooth. He kept me updated with every step and got the job don't in a very efficient manner. Thanks Jack, regards Stewart

Always exceptional service.

We have been dealing with Jack from Finlease over the past couple of years and every interaction has been hassle free, time efficient and the service is always prompt. We love the ease of dealing with Finlease and recommend them to anyone looking to take the time and hassle out of finance.