Finlease Car Financing
Part of Finlease  4.9 (1,406)

Verifiedfinlease.com.au🏆 2024 Award

415 reviews · Statistics

100% · 4150%
Loan TypeFixed Rate (230), Variable Rate (12) and Line of Credit (2)
Loan Term4.871 years
Application Process
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Finlease › Car Financing415 reviews
GAVIN UMARIA
GAVIN UMARIA

5 Star Service

I would like to compliment Charles Matthew for arranging my finance for my sports car. He is a superstar for me as he has assisted me with the process for getting approved my loan from the best lender's and also helped to negotiate the deal with the dealership. He has given me the choice and explained me about the process. He has approved my loan in few days and that really shocked me as it was very quick and easy. I had the best experience and definitely would recommend your company as you have a superstar employee who can easy resolve any issue with best knowledge, negotiating skills, understanding, responsive and great customer service. Definitely coming back if I need any financial assistance with my business. Show details ·  1
Hayden B.
Hayden B.ACTCanberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

5 stars for Andrew from Finlease!

Andrew from Finlease is an absolute champion. He makes the process a breeze. I can't recommend him enough. Show reply
Samantha
Samantha
  Car Financing

Quick and easy financing solutions

Our accountant recommended James O'Donoghue as someone who could assist with financing for a vehicle purchase.

From the beginning James was easy to work with and updated us every step of the way.
We found the process to be swift & straightforward, unlike some of our previous experiences with financing vehicles in the past.

We will definitely utilise James again should we require his services. Show reply

David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

Finance against second hand car

Thank you Miles, finance is complete. Your company did all as required, just the Finance company asked for much more details than expected, but all done as details were correct. Show details ·  1
Application Process
CAM
CAMVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Car Financing

Very easy and straightforward to deal with

Miles and team provided an excellent service, very easy and straightforward to deal with. Show reply
Iain Mac
Iain Mac

Seamless Service

Dealt with Andrew and the team in Canberra, couldnt be happier, wonderful support and service, will absolutely use again for my next purchase! Thanks guys. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah2 posts
  Car Financing

Simple, personable, professional service. We wont use anyone else

Neil and his team make every transaction with them so easy. It's always such a pleasure to work with them. Highly recommend. Show reply
Damien Roman
Damien RomanNSWNorthern Region, NSW
  Car Financing

Exceptional customer service and communication

Our company has been dealing with Jeff and the Finlease team for a number of years now and cannot recommend them highly enough, they are caring and passionate about customer service and communication which makes the whole lending and purchasing experience a lot easier to process.
Thanks Guys another great experience. Show details ·  1
Andrew Drysdale
Andrew DrysdaleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Car Financing

Why would you go anywhere else?

We've been clients of Finlease for nigh on 20 years. In that time we've financed our fair share of equipment. On every single occassion the crew at Finlease have made sure the process was as painless as humanly possible. Whenever the lending landscape changed they'd be right in the trench with us to make sure we got a solution, rather than platitudes. A true test of the quality of a brand is the promise they make and then keep. The quality of a legacy business in in their ability to maintain the brand promise over decades. In Finlease you get this level of service. Very rare. We will never go anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Chris G
Chris G

Excellent Service With No Hassles

My wife and I recently made contact with Finlease to upgrade her car.!
Wonderful service from Chris who made the whole experience easy and comfortable.
Highly recommend Chris and the team at Finlease!!!
Thankyou Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonNSWCentral West, NSW

New ranger

Brennan was easy to deal with
Quick and Easy finance
Thanks Show reply
Charles
Charles

Efficient Financing Experience

From the outset, working with Miles, Vic and the Finlease team was straightforward. They were quick and responsive, making the process simple. Looking forward to our next equipment financing endeavor with them. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

SUPREME SERVICE - And Quick turnaround

Miles and the team at Finlease have been a pleasure to deal with on a number of occasions now! Most recently they assisted with the purchase of a new vehicle. It was exceptionally quick and very easy to deal with (what was required from me), in order to submit the application!
True professionals delivering supreme service! Show details ·  1
Lenford
LenfordVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

Great service, easy process and great rate. Thanks for making it easy Show reply
chevy
chevyNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

Great to deal with very prompt service
I will definitely deal with this company again Show details ·  1