Finlease Car Financing
Listing monitored by Finlease

Was a easy process with Michael! We’re so grateful for his support

Was a super smooth and easy process with Michael! He was so helpful and fast at getting back to us. We’re so grateful for his support! We would definitely recommend his services

Application Process
James B
James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and stress free

I always go to Michael for everything from personal to business.
The process is always stress free , very quick and always gets the best interest rates available.
I would highly recommend Michael and the Finlease team to anyone .

Other Car Loans

Was sorted out very swiftly with very little effort highly recommended

They had Very good customer service and promptly got back to me informing me where the process was at
I Experienced a good rate on my lease and are very happy to recommend

Linked1
Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

Another challenge accepted

The challenge of purchasing what will be a collectable old model low millage workhorse, had the Finlease team pull out all stops in order to get this one over the line. The Brook and Karen duo again excelled in providing a Hassel free, timely transaction. Cannot recommend these guys enough.

Peter
PeterNorth Western Region, NSW

First Class Service

Application was a trouble free as we were clearly informed of what documentation was required to support the application.
From the time of lodging the application to approval and funding the turn around time was minimal.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Cameron was excellent and made things very easy even going out of his way infact

I found everything in order no hidden fees and I’m happy with the rate I received I feel that there is nothing more he could of done to make it easy for me

Hennie
HennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Conor did a great job

Conor helped me with finance on my new/used car.
Ive bought a couple of cars and this was by far the easiest process i have gone through. Will recommend finlease to anyone who is looking to get finance.

Easy to deal with.

Michael and his team did all they could, when they could, and got the desired result. With back and forth required by the financial institution, they were patient and helpful.

Fantastic Service

Thanks Brady Talbot for your fantastic service you made the process so easy. The followup afterwards was also appreciated & getting it settled on time. I have already recommended you to my family & friends

Hassle-free and transparent process

Excellent service and a smooth & transparent process of application. Received a very good rate of interest and was very satisfied with the quick turnaround. No hidden costs. Thanks David Kemp.

EXCELLENT

Fast, Prompt and easy to deal with, Fantastic service! Nothing was too hard, they made the process as smooth as possible. Michael was a pleasure to deal with he went above and beyond

Brian Bez
Brian BezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and Fantastic Service!!

Unbelievable service, above and beyond! Personable service and very professional, always looking out for the best interests of the client, felt like dealing with family. Will definitely be a lifelong customer based on the service I received.

Joe A
Joe ASydney, NSW

Fast reliable and competitive rates

Scott provided a great overall experience with my car financing. I have used Scott a few times now and I must say I am very happy with the service he provides. Very professional! Would be great if he could sharpen the pencil a little more on rates. Thanks again Scott

Doug
DougSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional Finance Brokers

We use Finlease all the time. We have several loans and leases currently through Finlease and are continually purchasing and updating our vehicles, machinery and real estate through Finlease. They provide a professional service with no unexpected costs or surprises. They source the best interest rates and the turnaround time is excellent. A pleasure to work with.

Other Car Loans

Very quick, always available, returns call immediately

Very quick turn around, always returns calls and responds to emails. Very happy to recommend to anyone. Scott was also very knowledgeable. He got us the best deal. Thank you

Read more reviews - page 2See all Finlease reviews

Andrew
Andrewasked
Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Finlease
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan
Shayanasked
Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing