Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart 605L Quad Door (RF605QD Series)

Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart 605L Quad Door (RF605QD Series)

ActiveSmart RF605QDUVX1 (Stainless Steel, Water & Ice), RF605QDVX1 (Stainless Steel)

Rowan

RowanBalgowlah, NSW

Excellent fridge - love the design and ice/water feature

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,810.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Kaye D

Kaye DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,698.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
June2014

June2014Sydney, NSW

Absolute LEMON x 2

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Gary M.

Gary M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great refrigerator

Purchased this fridge in January and am happy with my decision. Quiet motor and performs well. Having the four doors is a great feature as you only have to open the door you require without opening the whole fridge. Only two criticisms - the water dispenser in the door still drips when you take your glass away after filling even though the manual states that this will stop after a few weeks. Secondly, this fridge shows every finger print on the front doors and therefore requires constant cleaning to get rid of the fingerprints.

BDJasked

The sealing mechanism between the top doors isn’t slotting into place smoothly. We have to push the left hand door to which it is attached with a bit of extra force and it makes an unhealthy clicking noise like the resistance level is far too high. My thinking is that it should just glide into place, or otherwise it will just break one day soon.

DennyT

I have the same problem and have to manually depress the mechanism to close the door but it only happens sparodically. I have had the fridge 4 days and haven't used it as sometimes I can't get the door to close at all. F&P came today and applied silicon to the mechanism and it seemed to be ok until I started to transfer items from my old fridge to new one. I don't know if the constant opening/closing is a problem but the mechanism jammed again. Have reported the problem again.

BDJ

Thanks Denny T. Could I ask that you record the outcome of the next F&P visit. We are just waiting for some kitchen reno’s to be completed with new cabinetry/position for the fridge. I’d rather solve the problem then. We’ve been using the ‘digital’ method to guide the latch into its groove rather than forcing it..probably needed 30% of the time.

DennyT

The retailer is replacing the fridge

Atos

Atosasked

Water accumulates under bottom container in upper right compartment. How to avoid this happening?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives