Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg)

MPN: WH7560J1

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Elle J.

Elle J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor quality filter!

Twice I have tried to clean the filter pump on this machine and each time I have gone to reinsert it after cleaning, the plastic has snapped, resulting in water leaking everywhere when I try to wash again. Fisher and paykel do not stock the filter seperate you and instead you have to buy the whole pump and have it installed buy a professional. Twice now this had happened. Won’t be purchasing from this brand again if their plastic is so cheap it breaks so easy.

Jolce Wan

Jolce WanPerth, WA

12years on and still as good as the day I bought it... LUV U F&P WH7560J1

Had 12+ years...Absolutely do not want it to die. So easy to use and maintain. Motherboard was replaced when it was a week old, havent had a single bit of trouble since (nothing that can't be fixed by cleaning out the drain filter). Washes everything, very well and very gently. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one secondhand.

Purchased in March 2005 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeElectrolux EDV5051
amak320

amak320Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It shreds and torn clothes

Its been just over 5 years I have this machine. It now started to torn and shred my clothes I never seen any other brands reviews have ever had this issue.

Smaller items like socks makes way to the drain blocking it every now and then since first month we bought this. I am now an expert in how to fix this problem which doesn't bother me too much.

Sometimes when its spinning I hear loud banging sound as if something has came loose inside.

So many people mention that the cycle time is much longer than it stated on the screen the 8 mins just never seems to be 8 mins.

I am looking at other brands now to replace a better and bigger capacity one. I am sure none of the other brands would chew my clothes.

Purchased in April 2014 at The Good Guys for A$644.00.

Dryer TypeSamsung
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH7560J1 (7.5kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

PoodleLuva

PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goes okay while its in warranty!

Had this machine for 5 years now. At about 3 years it was past it's 2 year warranty, rust appeared on side.
No visible wetness within. I contacted F&P direct and they offered to check it out for a fee plus parts.
I was annoyed as 3 years old it shouldn't be having issues! (I didn't follow up their offer) Over the last year the spin cycle is noisy. Machine still works but also having had a F&P dish washer that fell apart gradually with door springs and control panel collapse, it's the last F&P we will be buying!
What is annoying is it was sold on it's quietness at spin. No longer!

Purchased in October 2014 at Appliances Online for A$746.00.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not recommend

Had to get it repaired under warranty because it came out of balance and dented the side. Came out with in 2 days and repaired, good customer service.

Its about 4 years old now and is extremely loud and smells burning after spinning. Also leaving grease stains on clothes. Also sometimes takes hours to spin out clothes because its out of balance.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys.

Short lifespan, no support

Was whisper quiet when we first purchased but after about 3 years started to make a horrible noise on spin, F&P wanted around a $120 just to check plus whatever the replacement parts/labour would be. Its now just gone 4 years and the main bearing is failing, so loud you can't watch TV at the other end of the house and leaving a grease stain on clothes. I spoke with F&P and they basically said too bad, so sad. I accept that it's out of warranty but I got 9+ years out of our old cheap Simpson front loader. 3 to 4 years is just plain poor but F&P seem to think that's acceptable.

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$729.00.

Fadia .T

Fadia .TSydney, NSW

WORST MACHINE EVER!!

Purchased in April 2015 at The Good Guys for A$697.00.

DoonaB

DoonaBIllawarra, NSW

Under 4 years' old, disappointing and expensive for 4yrs.

Purchased in April 2015 at Harvey Norman for A$679.00.

Noise Level

A miserable brand and worst service

The worst machine ever, and their greed is enormous; heartless company;
#damaged office uniforms; kids dresses and many more.
#Simply split the cloths during spinning; slit and torn apart. Unbelievable.
When asked to have a look, they will only asked for a warranty, but not looked at the cause of the problem. SHAME on you.
Never buy this ..I won't.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Terrible piece of junk

Had this washing machine 2 years. It has been a pain. Sometimes won’t balance load and it can take 3 hours to do a load. Now it won’t spin. Piece of garbage. Won’t buy fisher and Paykel again. Certainly would not buy the next model. Will buy a competitors brand. Incredibly annoyed.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Nyree

NyreeSydney, NSW

So disappointed

We bought this machine over a year ago and it's been the bane of my existence. We had an electrolux washing machine for 7 years and had no issues whatsoever.
This machine has had regular issues with the 'no tap' error message at 12 and 23 minutes. Even after we checked all the recommended solutions and cleaned out the filters it STILL makes these error messages and has in the process wasted a lot of water, time and patience from our end.
Not sure it's worth calling out a technician to check these issues or better to buy a new machine!

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Dave Ho

Dave HoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quiet, smooth & reliable.

Not only have I been very happy with the performance of the machine over the past 2 1/2 years, but tonight it stopped mid-wash with an 'Err 37'. A little bit of googling took me to the F&P youtube page, which showed me exactly how to drain the drum and fix the fault - a hair pin lodged in the pump impeller. No need to take it apart or call in a repair. Brilliant.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Great washing machine

Love this machine ... super quiet, electronic settings that are easy to follow, washes very well. Only thing to watch out for is when you have a few heavy things in at once (eg a few towels) it can get out of balance and then it seems spin gently rotating from side to side before it then does its spin, which just adds more time to the cycle

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Rash

RashMelbourne

EXCELLENT

I recommend it highly as i started using it 2 yrs ago and so easy to operate ...even most of the times i use quick wash, clothes are so cleaned and dried...i have no complaint till now. i would love to buy dryer of same brand..my family is nuclear so i am happy with 7.5kg washer front loader.. i must say i absolutely love my washing machine

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Andrew L

Andrew L

Cheap and Reliable Washing machine

We bought the washing machine more than 3 years ago. We never had any problem with it. It is easy to use and does it job very well. The clothes are clean and smell good after every wash. Generally, it is quiet during the wash, except the spin process makes loud sound.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

James

Jamesbrisbane

Wont Spin

Worst machine ever does not want to spin its computer brain says it is out of balance and takes for ever to work, most loads take over 1 hour extra to what it says it should we have the machine perfectly level and have to put a vibration mat and the dryer on it to stop it vibrating it is rubbish we spent $804.00 which included delivery and levelling and have put up with this machine for 18months and now are going to throw it away what a waste of money F&P will never purchase another one of your products again

Date PurchasedAug 2015
HayleyN

HayleyNAdelaide

Unreliable

Worst appliance in my house! We have lived in our home for just over two years and have so many issues with this washing machine, always has error codes and the technichians take so long to come out and fix it.
It make so much noise and shakes around violently even when leveled and pump filter has been cleaned. Honestly one of the worst purchases I've made.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
L S 05

L S 05Sydney

Terrible Machine, has had the same part replaced three times.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Luke Kneebone

Luke Kneebone

Good

Washes good, the balancing can sometimes be a bit pathetic but its a really good washing machine. Clothes come out dry but of course i wanted the Washsmart as its got more options, cycles and 1400rpm spin. Hope you guys will pick this washer and review it. Good luck. I hope there is a little improvements.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Gail

GailPerth

Love it it's fantastic

I love the front loader as I have always used a top loader. It cleans to perfection gentle on my clothes which is a big plus. It is very quiet when running so it doesn't disturb anyone sleeping. It saves on my water bill so very economical. I find it very easy to use, no problems cleaning inside the barrel. The best feature is my clothes come out beautifully clean what more could anyone ask for.

Date PurchasedJul 2015