Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF610ADW5 (White)

Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF610ADW5 (White)

MPN: RF610ADW5

3.9

Oscar

OscarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Warning do not buy!!

This fridge - silver metal one - was one of the most expensive for it's size at Harvey Norman and F & P came highly recommended. Within 6mths generator failed and was replaced. Now 3 yrs later - hinges rusted which F & P as a good will gesture replaced, now joins in fridge and top of fridge rusting despite regular cleaning. 2 months ago the rubber seal started to come away from freezer door. F & P silent on doing anything regarding the rapid decay of their product. I am pleased I purchased Harvey Norman's product care replace - as I will need it!!! Fridges always have moisture within them so surely they should not rust or perish - especially in 3 years.

linjea

linjeaSydney

Beautiful and very spacey

Great fridge lots of shelving on the sides veggie section is nice and spacious freezer section plenty of storage only downfall I felt was the internal shelving needed a little bit more gap in between
    Love iced section nice and easy to use

Pretty quiet fridge while running through the night

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    LiamF

LiamFMelbourne

Enjoy it

I don’t regret buying this fridge, it has been great in all areas with storage and temperature as well, it’s veru quiet, at first I thought it wasn’t even on and the cleaning process is very easy! Will definitely recommend this fridge to other people in the future, amazing price as well

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF610ADW5 (White) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

MrsClaus

MrsClausTumblegum

Pretty good fridge and average freezer

Easy to clean. Temperature can be a bit hot even at the lowest temperature. It is economical though. Freezer is also a bit hot. There should be separate trays at bottom. You have to open both doors to get things out, which ruins the point of having two doors. Bottle things don't work well. Much better than our old fridge and our electricity bill is much lower. Getting used to the warmer food takes time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Ademsulk

AdemsulkPerth

Different

Perfect temperature all times. It is quite most the time. When cleaning , you find it so easy. It is perfect choice. Great performance. Absolutely new and different. Give it a go you Will like it. One of the best fridge in the market nowadays. Fisher and paykel is the one.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    William

WilliamSydney

Great product

Good temperature and great people. I brought this baby back in 16 it was incredible product and I really enjoyed it. I want to say it's been a proud moment to be associated with this product. I hope that you would like to buy this product soon. Thank you and all the best

Date PurchasedSep 2016
    Rob

RobSydney

Reliable Product

Purchased the Product find it efficient and reliable, the features and well though out and easy to operate, the product has good well though out shelf space, I will recommend this product.
    My previous fridge was Fisher and Paykle and was still going strong after 8 years when I gifted it to a family friend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Miguel Neto M

Miguel Neto MAU

Alright.

It is a good fridge. It has a lot of space and keeps the temperature always cool. But the door keeps opening when u close hard or don't close hard enough, it is a little bit annoying once you have to pay attention to keep it close and the price is not the best.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Karani

KaraniBowral

Love it.

I love my new Fisher & Paykel French door fridge. It is quiet, maintains its temperature & has easy to set & adjust temperature controls. Whenever I forget to shut the doors it beeps at me to remind me. All trays are easy to remove & clean. The freezer section is a double pull out drawer which is surprisingly large. I love the section in the freezer where I can store ice cubes for parties. There is nothing negative about this fridge freezer combo.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

sparkie

sparkie

Fisher & Paykel twin door Model.

This fridge unit was purchased about two years ago and has given us very good service sofar. One only little issue I noticed was a door led light failure on one occassion. This has not reoccured again to date.
    The fridge is easy to keep clean and doesn't retain any food odor to any extent.

Date PurchasedAug 2014